Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Save You" by KajaM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki, Paul, sorry, we cross-posted.

Nikki: Thanks so much, hon!! There was no way on earth that I would not include the original audio. It was just too wonderful!! I wanted to use the part about "can that constant be a person?" as well but I couldn't find a proper place for it in the vid. Well, maybe in the next one.
Thanks again for your comment!!

Paul: Thanks so much for commenting, Pauly!! I really hope to see a new Des vid from you, too, with all that great new footage? More Than A Feeling and Crystal Ball are still two of the best Dezzy vids here on the LVI!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia: D'oh, yet another cross-post! Thanks so much for commenting!!! I'm glad you enjoyed it. I really love The Constant... the best episode by far in this new season so far. I'm so hoping for Des and Penny to get back together. They really deserve it!
Thanks again for your kind words!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Once again, kaja...stunning work!

I feel blessed that such a great vidder is currently focusing on all my Lost favourites (Des, Charlie, Penny, Sayid, Hurley). I have struck gold with you, my dear. I'd been looking foreward to some new Despenny vids after the last episide and yours is just pure perfection. My favourite moment was the slow-mo close up on Desmond's troubled face with the flashing B&W images alongside it. You've got such a beautiful style!

Great work! How is your 'Cold Water' video going?
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Beautiful vid! I loved every second of it. The editing is perfect, great song choice, and I also love that you included the phonecall at the end. Amazing work!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

I'm loving all the DesPenny videos they all rock
This was such an awesome video everything in it was great I loved how you ended it
Gold From Me!!!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Gorgeous video, Karolina! So beautiful! I love all the split screens and the boarder and the music. Wonderful video!
kahlilly
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg absolutely perfect, congrats
Dope 4ever <3

We're Kah (kcqf) and Carol Lilly (evi815)
Check lillypop Carol's other account with Pauline (Lollipauline)
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:40 pm    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Wow!!! That was a PERFECT Des/Penny video!!! I LOVE their ship SO much!!! Awesome job making this!!!
Natih
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:14 pm    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Kaja, that was GORGEOUS...I wish I could use the chroma keyer tool as good as u...
and the border effect is beautiful...how did u do that??
gold for sure
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Karolina this was so awesome!!! I just love the way you do your videos.. they are so amazing! I love all the split images, you do that so so fantastically!!! This song blended with the audio at the end was just so perfect and awesome! Fabulous job!!! I enjoyed it SO much, and it gave me goosebumps!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Re: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Cappy: Thank you so much for your wonderful comment!! *hugs* Sure thing that I'll keep on making vids about characters like Des, Charlie or Hurley... I love those guys and it's always a pleasure to make vids about them. I hope you'll forgive me though if I make a Juliet or Jacket vid anytime soon though? Anyway, thanks again for your kind words! I'm so glad you liked it and enjoyed the editing as well.

cappy wrote:
How is your 'Cold Water' video going?

*sigh* Do you think I should wait some more time for some hopefully good new moments with Claire? At the moment, I tend to believe that it's a waste of time. I'm like halfway through the vid and I could finish it soon...I just don't know if it's worth waiting for some new scenes with Claire.

Meli: Thank you so much, hon! I'm glad you enjoyed it... no Despenny vid without the phone call!!

Charlie: Awww, thank you so much for your kind words! I'm glad you liked it! There's like a huge way of Despenny vids crushing in on us, but man, I so enjoy it!!

Jemma: Thank you so much, Jemma!! I'm glad you liked the editing and the song. I had a lot of fun working on the vid, but the song is so stuck in my head now *lol*

Kahlily: Thanks so much for watching and commenting!!! Yep, I totally agree: Despenny (...or Dope...) forever!!

Sara: Thank you so much for your great comment! I'm very haooy that you enjoyed it and I appreciate your comment a lot!

Natih: Thanks so much for the wonderful comment, Natih!! To be honest, I've never used the chroma keyer so far. What I use for the split-screens is either the cookie cutter or the masking tool. As for the borders, I make them with Photoshop and then I put them on top of all my video tracks in an extra video track.
I love your icon, by the way. Ron and Hermione are so cute together!!

Jourdan: Thank you so much, hon!! I'm glad you enjoyed it, especially the audio part at the end of the vid. I've never been really good at working with audio and I was afraid that the song and the audio part woulnd't be really in sync. I'm glad it turned out to be ok though.
Thanks again for commenting!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, Kaja, I think you would have to wait a long time for some decent new Claire scenes and you might be waiting for nothing. It really seems like those few minutes of sniffling is all the Charlie mourning we are gonna get from Claire. It sucks but you would be better off maniping Claire's grief. Shots of poor Charlie drowning alongside new shots of Claire giggling and drinking coffee doesn't really work for PB&J.

I don't mind you doing a Juliet vid at all. I liked your last one. And Jacket is definitely the least annoying ship in the dreaded quadrangle.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Save You by KajaM Reply with quote

Beautiful vid, Karolina!!
I must confess i never really cared so much for Desmond/Penny... but ever since i saw the last episode, i just love them!! I really want them to meet again at last! And i was anxiously waiting for a Despenny vid! I was so happy when i saw so many of them!
Now, about your vid.... PERFECT! Beautiful, as always... i loved the effect you used in the borders!! Looks great! And, of course, lyric interpretation was spot on! Good song for them!! And the split screens also looked great!
Anyway... Awesome vid! Congrats!
Sheree
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH - MY - GOD!!!!! that was stunning! Just an amazing beautiful video!

I swear my heart was smiling *don't care how corny that sounds*

BRILLIANT!!!

~byhttp://irises.livejournal.com/
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cappy: Yeah, I think you're right. I'm probably better off without waiting for any suitable, new scenes with Claire. I kinda doubt it, too, that we will get any Charlie appreciation from her anymore... I'll try to finish the vid as soon as I can then, without any new footage (except for the scenes from the first episode, of course..) It's still such a shame though...

Bel: Thank you so much for your great comment, Bel!! I'm glad you liked the editing and the interpretation of the lyrics. The lyrics were pretty vague at some points, but I'm glad that I could find a suitable Des or Despenny scene for every line nonetheless. Thanks again for your kind words.
Are you working on any new Lost vids, by the way??

Sheree: Aww, you just made my day with your lovely comment. Thank you so much! I'm thrilled to hear that your heart was smiling and I don't think that's corny at all. It's a huge compliment. Thank you so much!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: