Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

10 Questions.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: 10 Questions. Reply with quote

This is just a simple game to get to know each other better! Answer the person's questions who posted above you and then create ten NEW questions for the person after you. Make it funny and don't be afraid to be personal or random!

1: Have you ever flashed someone?!

2: If you were gay (not that there's anything wrong with that:) which character of LOST would you want to do the 'humpty-do' with and where would you do it? (lmao)

3: Have you ever given someone the NYC NATIONAL REGECT NUMBER? (If you've never heard it the number's 212 479 7990)

4: If you were forced to sing at a karaoke night by yourself, what song would you sing?

5: If you were given $1,000,000 and could only spend it in ONE store, what store would that be?

6: Are you a tree hugger? (not in a dendropheliac way, if u don't know what a dendropheliac is...it's someone who has sex w/trees ha!)

7: If you woke up naked on picnic tables outside your favorite bar, with no transportation and your clothes were thrown in the dumpster, covered in disgusting fryer grease what would you do? (True Story! lol)

8: What celebrity would you NOT want to be trapped on a deserted, monster infested island with?

9: Which teletubby freaks/freaked you out the most?

10: If your life was a made into a movie/book, what would the title be?

Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: Have you ever flashed someone?! Yes, my boyfriend. But since he sees me naked on a regular basis it's not really all that daring.

2: If you were gay (not that there's anything wrong with that:) which character of LOST would you want to do the 'humpty-do' with and where would you do it? (lmao): Kate, cause she's really hot. Where, um...not the beach (too much sand is unpleasant in places), probably on a huge bed of seat cushions and airline blankets (I'm keeping with the Lost island theme).

3: Have you ever given someone the NYC NATIONAL REGECT NUMBER? (If you've never heard it the number's 212 479 7990): Nope.

4: If you were forced to sing at a karaoke night by yourself, what song would you sing?
"I Will Survive" and I wouldn't have to be forced, I'd do it cause I love Karaoke! Yeah, I'm a dork.

5: If you were given $1,000,000 and could only spend it in ONE store, what store would that be? Futureshop. I'd have the coolest computer system and the coolest entertainment center EVER!!!

6: Are you a tree hugger? (not in a dendropheliac way, if u don't know what a dendropheliac is...it's someone who has sex w/trees ha!) Not really.

7: If you woke up naked on picnic tables outside your favorite bar, with no transportation and your clothes were thrown in the dumpster, covered in disgusting fryer grease what would you do? (True Story! lol): Wow, I'd love to hear that story! Um. well... Hmm... First I'd probably start begging passers-by for clothes and transportation, failing that, I'd pretend I was taking part in some sort of art project and that I fully intended to be on the street in the nude and start walking home, head held high.

8: What celebrity would you NOT want to be trapped on a deserted, monster infested island with? Joan Rivers. *shudder* That woman scares the bejeezus out of me. Close second, Paris Hilton.

9: Which teletubby freaks/freaked you out the most? Tinky Winky! The deep voice is SCARY!

10: If your life was a made into a movie/book, what would the title be?
"Boredom Abounds". It would be terrible.

OK, my turn to ask questions:

1. How old is the oldest person you find sexually attractive?

2. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?

3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

4. What is the absolute worst movie you've watched more than once?

5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?

6. Would you eat a cockroach for $1000? If yes, how about $100? (not that I'm offering!)

7. Would you quit an extremely well paying job that you hate to work at a much lesser paying job that you enjoy?

8. Name a show that you watch (cancelled shows count) that you're ashamed to admit you like.

9. If you had the power to think one person out of existance, who would you get rid of?

10. If you were a superhero, what would you want your superpower to be?

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. How old is the oldest person you find sexually attractive? 36

2. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play? Drums

3. How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? LOL a lot

4. What is the absolute worst movie you've watched more than once? Gigli! ok it was on HBO!

5. What's the biggest lie you've ever told? I didn't tell my dad I drop out of college, long story

6. Would you eat a cockroach for $1000? If yes, how about $100? (not that I'm offering!) yes and yes!!

7. Would you quit an extremely well paying job that you hate to work at a much lesser paying job that you enjoy? YES!

8. Name a show that you watch (cancelled shows count) that you're ashamed to admit you like. One Tree Hill

9. If you had the power to think one person out of existance, who would you get rid of? LOL all of my ex girlfriends

10. If you were a superhero, what would you want your superpower to be? X-ray eyes

My turn:
1. What's the most embarassing moment of your life?
2. Shoplifting.. ever? What's the most stupid thing you shoplift so far?
3. Boxers or Briefs (preference)?
4. Have you ever do drugs?
5. Are you a virgin? if no when did you lose it?
6. What's your deepest fear?
7. Have you ever been in love?
8. Do you know my name?
9. How tall are you?
10. If you're a girl, would you go out with me? LOL

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What's the most embarassing moment of your life? I said a certain name was stupid and it turned out my friends' brother's named that.
2. Shoplifting.. ever? What's the most stupid thing you shoplift so far? I ain't ever shoplift. I did steal a rock from a national park.
3. Boxers or Briefs (preference)? Boxers have more space. That said, briefs.
4. Have you ever do drugs? Does Tylenol count? If not, no.
5. Are you a virgin? if no when did you lose it? Yes. I hope.
6. What's your deepest fear? Monkeys.
7. Have you ever been in love? No.
8. Do you know my name? No, I do not, Nate.
9. How tall are you? Somewhere around 3ft 5". Yes, I'm amidget. Or am I?
10. If you're a girl, would you go out with me? If I was a girl, No.

1. What is your least favorite TV show?
2. Joan Rivers or Star Jones?
3. Jate or Skate?
4. Janna or Sanna?
5. If you had to kill one celebrity who would it be?
6. If you have to kill one neighbor, who would it be and why?
7. Would you rather live on an island of nude people or an island of people who only wear pajamas?
8. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another human?
9. What's the wrost thing you've done to yourself?
10. Who do you think is the hottest perosn on LOST?[/b]
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What is your least favorite TV show? uummmm........those lame reality shows on VH1, lol
2. Joan Rivers or Star Jones? They both piss me off.
3. Jate or Skate? I'm undecided...prob more Jate
4. Janna or Sanna? wtf?
5. If you had to kill one celebrity who would it be? probably Paris Hilton, I'm sick of seeing/hearing about her
6. If you have to kill one neighbor, who would it be and why? the ones next door who let their dog and kid in my yard all the time lol
7. Would you rather live on an island of nude people or an island of people who only wear pajamas? pajamas, nude people would make me stare too much lol
8. What's the worst thing you've ever done to another human? I dunno, really......
9. What's the wrost thing you've done to yourself? that I don't know either
10. Who do you think is the hottest perosn on LOST? Sawyer!!!!!!!!! Boone's a close 2nd

My turn........omg, I'm not good at this, I think I'll steal some from "I Never"
1. Ever kissed a man?
2. Ever been married?
3. Ever worn pink?
4. Ever been to Disneyland?
5. Favorite sport?
6. Any pets?
7. If you could go out with any celebrity, who would it be?
8. If you could be a character from LOTR, who would you be?
9. What's your favorite cartoon movie?
10. If you were going to board Flight 815, and you knew what was gonna happen and you'd end up on Lost Island, would you get on the plane?
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Ever kissed a man? Why yes l have.
2. Ever been married? Nope, l'm still too young to get married.
3. Ever worn pink? Yep but not often.
4. Ever been to Disneyland? Twice actually.
5. Favorite sport? Basketball and Volleyball.
6. Any pets? 1 dog named Chance. He's a black lab.
7. If you could go out with any celebrity, who would it be? Sean William Scott.
8. If you could be a character from LOTR, who would you be? Eowyn all the way. She kicked ass.
9. What's your favorite cartoon movie? Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
10. If you were going to board Flight 815, and you knew what was gonna happen and you'd end up on Lost Island, would you get on the plane? l don't think so Uruviel. LOL.
Not unless l knew Foxy and Dom were gonna be stranded on the island too, or Sean William Scott.

Ok here are my 10 lame questions.

1. If you could switch lives or bodies with any person in the world for one day, who would it be and why?
2. If ya found an envelope or a wallet on the sidewalk full of hundreds or thousand dollar bills would you keep it or report it to the police?
3. Can you pick up objects with your toes?
4. Whats the craziest thing you've ever done in public?
5. Have you ever been caught cheating at anything?
6. Whats the most inportant thing in the world to you at this moment?
7. How old were you when you went on your very first date?
8. Whats the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever done to you?
9. Sex or Chocolate? LOL.
10. Have you ever hurt a loved one or been scorned by one yourself?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
10. If you were going to board Flight 815, and you knew what was gonna happen and you'd end up on Lost Island, would you get on the plane? l don't think so Uruviel. LOL.
Not unless l knew Foxy and Dom were gonna be stranded on the island too, or Sean William Scott.

Not even me?

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok let me revise my #10 answer.

10. If you were going to board Flight 815, and you knew what was gonna happen and you'd end up on Lost Island, would you get on the plane? If and ONLY l knew Nate was gonna be right there on the plane too. Screw Foxy, Dom and Sean.

Hows that Nate. Better? LOL.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL GO Holly!!

Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well it's true. All l need is my good pal Nate there to keep me company.
Because lets face it, l'd be pretty bored there without ya.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. If you could switch lives or bodies with any person in the world for one day, who would it be and why? - Paris Hilton, just so I could get a glimpse of what's it's like to be a skanky, rich chick and then after a couple of seconds I'd slap myself a few times

2. If ya found an envelope or a wallet on the sidewalk full of hundreds or thousand dollar bills would you keep it or report it to the police? - I'd maybe take a couple of notes before I would hand it in (stupid guilty conscience )

3. Can you pick up objects with your toes? - funnily enough yes, don't ask me how and when I figured that out though

4. Whats the craziest thing you've ever done in public? (stupid guilty conscience )

5. Have you ever been caught cheating at anything? - never caught

6. Whats the most important thing in the world to you at this moment? - WORLD PEACE!!

7. How old were you when you went on your very first date? - A boy asked me out when I was 8... I felt cool coz he was 10 first proper date would've been about 16

8. Whats the most embarrassing thing your parents have ever done to you? - Made me be a clown at a kids party when I was 14... I have never lived it down

9. Sex or Chocolate? LOL. - How about sex AND chocolate

10. Have you ever hurt a loved one or been scorned by one yourself? been hurt many a time by some, but in the way of family, never.

Ok now my 10 crappy questions...

1. What song are you (or have been) ashamed that you like???
2. What is your favourite flavour ice cream???
3. Is Michael Jackson innocent???
4. Who do you think is the funniest person in showbiz???
5. Do you have any pets, how many and what are there names???
6. What is the worst thing you have ever said to someone???
7. Ever been arrested???
8. What was your first ever word???
9. Favourite Simpsons character???
10. What is the most embarressing thing you have done while intoxicated??? (if you can remember that is )
Harry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. What song are you (or have been) ashamed that you like??? Lilo and Stitch Theme Song
2. What is your favourite flavour ice cream??? Cherry Cheese Cake
3. Is Michael Jackson innocent??? Hell no!
4. Who do you think is the funniest person in showbiz??? Maybe Jim Carry?
5. Do you have any pets, how many and what are there names??? Spike (dog) and Taz (cat) Spike + Taz = Spaz
6. What is the worst thing you have ever said to someone??? Probably I hate u
7. Ever been arrested??? Nope
8. What was your first ever word??? I don't know....
9. Favourite Simpsons character??? Grounds Keeper Willie
10. What is the most embarressing thing you have done while intoxicated??? (if you can remember that is ) Say wat?

BTW Holly "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" is the best cartoon movie

1. Is James Bond a lady's man or just a slut?
2. Whos cruel idea was it to put an "S" in the word "LISP"?
3. Who really did " let the dogs out "?
4.What's the difference between something being "crispy" and something being "crunchy"?
5. Does water float?
6. Who do you suppose was the first person to look at a chicken and say "I'm
gonna eat the next thing that comes out that chickens ass.."
7. Where does the white go when snow melts?
8. If A tree falls when no one's around to the other trees make fun of it?
9. If toast falls butter side down and cats land on their feet, what happens
when u put a slice of bread ( butter side up ) on a cats back?
10. Why do you always push a door when it says pull and pull it when it says push?
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
BTW Holly "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" is the best cartoon movie

LOL...l meant lt's my favourite is all. l LOVE ROGER RABBIT>
Also Alice In Wonderland.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Is James Bond a lady's man or just a slut? He's such a whore.

2. Whos cruel idea was it to put an "S" in the word "LISP"? The same people who made "abbreviation" such a long word.

3. Who really did " let the dogs out "? The Baha Men did it, then decided to capitalize on their error and write a smash hit song about it.

4.What's the difference between something being "crispy" and something being "crunchy"? "Crispy" is for fried, "crunchy" is for baked.

5. Does water float? Only if the sky does.

6. Who do you suppose was the first person to look at a chicken and say "I'm gonna eat the next thing that comes out that chickens ass.." The same person to look at a cow and say "I'm gonna squeeze these dangly pink things and drink whatever comes out of them."

7. Where does the white go when snow melts? It joins the green that vanishes from the leaves in the fall.

8. If A tree falls when no one's around do the other trees make fun of it? Of course they do.

9. If toast falls butter side down and cats land on their feet, what happens
when u put a slice of bread ( butter side up ) on a cats back? Why, the cat would hover, of course! Then we could build an entire hovering transportation system on a whole series of cats-and-toast. It's brilliant!

10. Why do you always push a door when it says pull and pull it when it says push? It's in mankind's nature to do the opposite of what they're told.

- - - - -

Now, MY ten questions:

- - - - -

1. In your opinion, WHY is Paris Hilton so famous?

2. If you could spend a day with anyone at all, living OR dead, who would it be?

3. Who is more important in a film's creation: the director, the writer, or the actors?

4. What is your favorite retro song (must be from before 1985 at least)?

5. Should stage musicals be made into movies, or does that ruin the spirit?

6. Angel or Spike?

7. What is your favorite kind of cheese?

8. Would you rather be a cat or a dog? Why?

9. If you had to live the entire life of any character in the Star Wars saga, suffering and all, who would it be?

10. Locke: is he crazy, or is he the only one that understands the island?

- - - - -

___blind.filmmaker
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:

7: If you woke up naked on picnic tables outside your favorite bar, with no transportation and your clothes were thrown in the dumpster, covered in disgusting fryer grease what would you do? (True Story! lol):
Wow, I'd love to hear that story!

lol, thank god it was someone else. my dad owns the bar and the guy woke up naked outside and decided to break into the place to use the phone, it was HILARIOUS.

BTW u guys are doing awesome w/the q&a i'm lmao over here!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: