Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Queen and I" by Captain Freya
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: "The Queen and I" by Captain Freya Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Queen and I" 02-09-2008
February 2008 contest submission Excessive drinking. Sex. Debauchery. Jealousy. Accidental incest. Passion. Longing. Forbidden Love. Its all in a days work for Kate, Jack and Sawyer...
Song: The Queen and I by Gym Class Heroes
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 3:06 (18.3MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxTTGKWGAb0
http://www.zshare.net/video/7373840ba47b50/

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was AWESOME!!! The beat use, the twisted storyline, the surprise ending, just everything! Loved it! ♥!
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: The Queen and I by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Freya!!! I was so excited for this, and it did not disappoint! You pulled off the story line SO WELL!!!!!! How did you get Kate and Jack to moan each others names!?!??? That was such a great sex scene between the two, it makes me believe it really happened (I wish!!! lol). And, I LOVED the end!!!! Hurley's "Oh no way man" made it THAT much better!!!! This was fantastic!!! I loved it! *in sing song voice* Gold, gold GOLD!!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:55 am    Post subject: The Queen and I by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Freya that was like Amazing The beat use was fabulous You just made this video work so well with the plot line and everything. That video just rocked Gold from me
The ending was fantabulous aswell tehe Jawyer And the hurley bit that made me burst out laughing.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: The Queen and I by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Thanks guys.
Aislynn - Thanks. I was vaguely worried that incest might be a bit too twisted but then I realised there's no such thing as too twisted!
Jourdan - So glad you liked it. I thought I'd perhaps hyped it too much so I'm dead chuffed that it didn't disappoint. That sexy, sexy audio is from a skit using the action figures on Jay Leno (or one of those kinda shows). They recorded the voices themselves. I love how she sounds like, really into it and he sounds like.. all lackluster! lol
Charlie - Cheers dude. I just kinda stumbled upon Hurley saying "Oh no way man" completely by accident and thought it would be kinda funny. And yep - You gotta love Jawyer. I think there's a corner of everyone's Skater or Jater hearts that secretly longs for a little bit of Jawyer!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: The Queen and I by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG! lol, that was awesome! How the Hell did you do all that?! and in WMM too! Fantastic vid, Freya! Love the end, lol!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz - Thank you. I have done this one kinda fast. My rents have been away so I've just been like solidly vidding for like, 2 days! lol - i'm such a loser. lol Glad you liked the ending. That was one of my favourite bits aswell.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH MY GOD FREYA! That was absolutely Brilliant!! Kate and Sawyer brother and sister! LMAO! I loved how Sawyer still wanted to be with her even though he knew she was his sister! How twisted is that? All your manips were fabulous, especially that sex scene at the end with jack and kate and Sawyer was listening! WOW! LOL and I about died laughing with that Jawyer kiss and Hurely saying "No Way" Your amazing Freya! This better win 1st place int he contest!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freya ..
I'm speechless! this is so impressive! it made me believe this really happened! AWWW, Jate sex scene was G R E A T !!!!! *hot hot hot*
it was a clever idea to use that sexy audio I watched the vid with the action figures on YT, but never thought of making a vid with it!!

great viiiiiiiid!
gold gold GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD

Last edited by fabri086 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki - Gosh. Thank you. I think this proves that I can make even the cutest, bounciest song dark and twisted! I loved the Jate sex scene. It took FOREVER cause temperamental little WMM didn't like the fast little clips but I think it looks pretty cool so all is well. I hope I do well in the contest but I've never entered before and loads of like, really ace vidders are entering so... *Hopeful shrug* It means alot to have your vote of confidence though!
Fabri086 - Thank you! You can't go wrong with a lil' bit of Jate sex. I've wanted to use that audio ever since I saw that hilarious video but it always seemed too cheesy to use. It was cool to finally get the oppourtunity to use it - Filth-tastic!!

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:57 pm    Post subject: The Queen and I by Captain Freya Reply with quote

And Nikki - I loved your reason for my gold - "Filth-tastic"... I'm so glad that word is finally catching on - It's about time everyone got filth-tastic into their vocabularies! lol
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Captain Freya wrote:
Jemmz - Thank you. I have done this one kinda fast. My rents have been away so I've just been like solidly vidding for like, 2 days! lol - i'm such a loser. lol Glad you liked the ending. That was one of my favourite bits aswell.

First off; you are NOT a loser. it is perfectly normal to spend two, three even five days doing nothing but vidding. It's healthy, cool and so completely normal that its almost abnormally normal...three am talking here anyway; i loved thsi!!! sawyer hearing jack and kate going at it was aweseom!! and then the little jawyer hook up; brilliant. definately worthy of first place in the comp and definite gold from me

Kiska
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: The Queen and I by Captain Freya Reply with quote

It still amazes me what you can do with WMM! It's unbelievable!
Awesome AU! i love all the manip scenes!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat - Thank you so much. That means so much coming from such an ace vidder (and a Council Member). Everyone does seem to love the sweet Jate lovin' huh? Hell, why wouldn't ya?!
Kiska - Cheers and yep, I'm sticking with the WMM a while longer. There's life in the old girl yet!

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: The Queen and I by Captain Freya Reply with quote

OMG!!! That was a crazy, hysterical, and really good AU!!! Great job with the manips and the dialog choices!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: