Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jack&Claire
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:20 am    Post subject: Jack&Claire Reply with quote

Okay, so, I've been thinking about how these two are actually gonna find out they're siblings. I'm guessing that some sort of pictorial evidence is gonna have to be involved, because Claire's only ever SEEN Christian (remember how she doesn't know his name)... I had an idea that maybe Jack will carry some sort of a wallet with him/in his perpetual backpack () and somehow, Claire's going to find it, etc.

How about you guys? I've been thinking about this lately, and that's really the only thing I can come up with. What theories have y'all got cooking?

Supernatural Video Station
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I've been thinking the same thing. That for whatever reason he'd have a photograph in his wallet/luggage of his father and maybe Claire would catch him looking at it or something...then again, it could always have something to do with the Others telling them.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've really been wanting them to find out now about them being siblings this season.

The only way I could think of it happening is with the Others, when they have records on everyone and if they have info on their brith parents they must be able to put two and two together.

However it happens a) it'll probably be either a Claire of Jack FB b) I can't wait
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe Claire sees his body? If they find it. OR if Christian is alive, that would be interesting
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

have you guys seen the trailer where if you freeze frame it, It's Christian sitting in Jacob's chair? I don't think he's dead after seeing that.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca wrote:
have you guys seen the trailer where if you freeze frame it, It's Christian sitting in Jacob's chair? I don't think he's dead after seeing that.

No he's 100% dead for sure.

It's the smoke monster being him again. Like it was Walt, like it was Boone, like it was Christian back in S1, like it was with Hurley's crazy friend. Like it was with every bloody guest star!

The photo thing sounds like the only possible way at the moment, unless when Smokey is being Christian, it appears to both Jack and Claire when they're together.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
unless when Smokey is being Christian, it appears to both Jack and Claire when they're together.

Jack and Claire: (together) "Dad, what are YOU--?"

Jack and Claire: *double take*

I'm looking forward to the big reveal, whenever it comes! I personally thought that was pretty hokey the way they had Claire say, "And I don't even want to know your name!" 'Cause, c'mon? You'd want to know his name even if you're not going to start this big father-daughter bonding moment, right? You'd at least want to know what name to use when you're saying, "Curse you....uh, whatever your name is!" when you're mad, right?
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
I personally thought that was pretty hokey the way they had Claire say, "And I don't even want to know your name!" 'Cause, c'mon? You'd want to know his name even if you're not going to start this big father-daughter bonding moment, right? You'd at least want to know what name to use when you're saying, "Curse you....uh, whatever your name is!" when you're mad, right?

I totally agree! That was so cheap! But hey, at least I had a good laugh!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, you win at LIFE. ILU!

Supernatural Video Station
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want them to find out, and I prefer the picture way - I do not want Christian Shepherd to be alive because I am just plain sick of people coming back to life. I am verrrry interested to see their reactions, because Jack and Claire aren't even that close to begin with!

art by me&tammy
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha LOST is The Christian Shephard show! I had high hopes for him being Jacob LOL!!!

hehe Ais that was a pretty lousy line wasn't it? Totally conveniant get out for the writers though!

I think if they were to find out it would probably be through the others. Maybe Juliet will tell Jack I mean she knows "exactly who you are Jack Shephard"! But it is LOST and maybe they're doomed never to know!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell are Jack and Claire going to find out they're related if Claire is apparently going to die in episode 9? Well maybe Jack is the only one who will find out, which will kindave suck. Because it would be nice to have a brother-sister moment between them

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cagedfreedom wrote:
How the hell are Jack and Claire going to find out they're related if Claire is apparently going to die in episode 9? Well maybe Jack is the only one who will find out, which will kindave suck. Because it would be nice to have a brother-sister moment between them

Oh no! Is Claire going to die!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't know that, it just says that she's in a dangerous situation or something like that in the spoilers.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
We don't know that, it just says that she's in a dangerous situation or something like that in the spoilers.

Oh okay... In the trailer it also looks like somethings going to happen to her
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: