Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Shes So Lovely" by charmed_charlie
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 am    Post subject: "Shes So Lovely" by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Shes So Lovely" 01-07-2008
The lost men think their women are so lovely.
Song: Shes So Lovely by Scouting For Girls
Vidder: charmed_charlie
Length: 3.18 (67.9MB WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VDIN_9VxFUo
http://www.zshare.net/video/628594441c5241/

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I adore this vid! The border looked great, the clip choices fit the lyrics beautifully, the song was fun and fluffy. I love that you included a lot of ships too, it was very cool and very cute. Your editing was great, and the vid was just overall...awesomazing. It's funny, I haven't seen that many ensemble ship (all canon ships basically) vids put up while I've been here, and suddenly there are like 3 in 1-2 days! Gold from me, and in my faves on youtube. Good job, Charlie!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is cute and i love the song! he he

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassy:Thanks so much =] Glad you liked it what made me do this video was the other version of the song which instead of the 'vogue' comment it said 'those freckles on her nose' but i decided i liked the version i used instead.Thanks for the gold Sassy

benlinusisagoodguy: Thanks alot for your comment
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:56 pm    Post subject: Shes So Lovely by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Oh wow Charlie! This was soooo adorable! I really loved the playfulness of this video. and your intro was soo cute.You had wonderful clip choices too and matched them up so well with all the lyrics, not to mention great beat use! I also really liked the three way split screen with all the guys! Very creative! Think I'm going to have to fav. this one on youtube! Congrats and great work!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cuonthebside
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Shes So Lovely by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Even though I'm not a huge Jacket or Skate fan I enjoyed it. The borders around the three different guys was creative and you really paid attention to the beats in the song. Good stuff!
Imaginary Peanut Butter
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:10 pm    Post subject: Shes So Lovely by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

that was so sweet, I loved it the clips and bordors all looked great!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki: Thanks so much Yeah i just wanted to do a light fluffy video hehe I had the idea in my head for ages to do this song and it was just literally a thing of putting the clips to the song so i thought just do it over sunday and monday hehe Thankies

cuonthebside: Thanks, I'm really glad you liked it then if you're not a huge fan of either Skate or Jacket

Imaginary Peanut Butter: Thanks alot Glad you enjoyed, I'm glad you all enjoyed the borders because i was hoping the 3 way would look okay hehe
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was so cute, Charlie! Loved your clip choice, the beat use and the use of the bloopers. Niiice!! I missed Despenny, but hey, it was still totally adorable. I'm definitely saving this one. Great work!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Shes So Lovely by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

Oh my God, Charlie!! That was so adorable!!! You nearly had me crying, it was so cute and happy! I love the use of the outtakes, love the idea, love the song and I really love the part "I don't know how we'll make it through this" when it showed all the guys together. Oh wow! Perfection! Definitely gold. You are a superb vidder!! Love it!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina: Thanks so much Yeah I would have liked to have put more couples in, and actually Desmond and Penny were in the list, and also Nikki and Paulo but i couldn't get my head round all the bits i would have used for those couples Tehe Thankies

Jemma: Thanks so much hon Awww i'm sorry i nearly had you crying, thanks i just really wanted to use the bloopers because when looking through the clips of the character alot of the scenes were sad and the bloopers IMO just made the video more fun *whispers* and i can officially say thanks to the bloopers Elizabeth Mitchell is my fave Lost Actress and Juliet being my fave female character now hehe
Aww wow thanks for the gold *feels head grow* lmao thanks
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:23 pm    Post subject: Shes So Lovely by charmed_charlie Reply with quote

That was sooo cute! I loved it. I love those cute, happy vids, even if I can never quite pull em off myself. lol.. I'm probably just a dark soul. Anyhoo, I thought the beat use was great - the little flashes were really subtle and I LOVED the part where it when "Was she this fit when she was ten years younger?" and you zoomed out and in on lil' Sun.. That was like.. whoa! Genius!! lol
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freya: Thanks so much Tehe, I thought I'd give a fluffy cute video a go because the ideas and the last few I've been doing aren't very fluffy tehe Yeah that line cracked me up when i first heard it and knew that would be a Sun clip hehe
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that was so cute!
Nice to see a happy vid about all the couples on the island. I really enjoyed it!

Icon by ack attack
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Joon I just wanted a happy video because next season I don't think will be very happy couples wise
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: