Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sitting Waiting Wishing" by IamSoLostRightNow
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: "Sitting Waiting Wishing" by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sitting Waiting Wishing" 01-03-2008
The 3 main couples of Lost keep us sitting waiting wishing.
Song: Sitting Waiting Wishing by Jack Johnson
Vidder: IamSoLostRightNow
Length: 3:08 (13.7MB mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z89hOYPZPQU
http://www.zshare.net/video/61702892ec54f8/

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked this video, and the beatuse was great
Loved the ending with Sawyer saying 'SOB'
that was just great
Really enjoyed and I haven't listened to Jack Johnson in a bit and now i wonder why because I love him
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great vid. you matched the beats really well

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: Sitting Waiting Wishing by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

That was a AWESOME vid!!! I loved the begining with the intros and the beat use!!! Plus, that's cool to foucus on the 3 main ships!!! Great job with it and that song fits those 5 all so well!!! GREAT vid with my 5 FAV characters!!!
riay_night
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Sitting Waiting Wishing by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

This was so awesome!!! I loved it!!! I loved the beginning with the normal, nice introductions and then Sawyer-"I'm a complex guy sweetheart." It was awesome how you did everything in order but still managed to make the clips work with the beats and lyrics!!!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Job Yael!!! I really really liked this allot. I love Jack Johnson so that made this awesome from the beginning!!! You did an excellent job at showing all the ups and downs and giving each ship equal time! Excellent work!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this was great. I really enjoyed the beat use and all the insanely appropriate clip choices. it was all soooo good. I was gonna try to vid this song before, and then figured the beat use would kill me and didn't, so kudos to you! xD Definitely a gold. Great job adding PBJ in there too to balance out the Skate/Jate-ness cuz otherwise it wouldn't have been as interesting to me. I love Skate/Jate, but sometimes it gets old, so it was realyl nice to have something else in there as well.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:01 pm    Post subject: Sitting Waiting Wishing by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

I loved this!! Just brilliant! I really liked the beginning how you had the characters introducing themselves. and I really liked how you labled what day it was. The quick wash out transition were awesome! So simple, yet so effective! And one more thing, yay another imovie user! You worked wonders with it...I have problems being creative sometimes with imovie. I hope you get a CP for this!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lenina20
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Sitting Waiting Wishing by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

This is like, the best video ever. it's perfect, and so funny. I don't know why, but it makes me smile so much. Even thought Claire/Charlie is really tragic, but I really love this. i think this must be the best editting ever, actually, the beat use is flawless and this flows so beautifully. it's impossible to stop watching. Wonderful!
Kiska
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg awesome video! the beat use is amazing!
i love the begining I'm a complex guy sweetheart! lol
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job with this! They do keep us waiting don't they?
hehe, the start of the vid made me giggle. "I'm Jack. I'm Kate. I'm Charlie. I'm Claire. I'm a complex guy sweetheart!"
And hehe the days at the bottom made me giggle too 'Day 1,094', who knows!
And perfect Sawyer quote at the end!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was great!
I liked that you gave each ship equal attention and the beat use was awesome. Enjoyed it a lot!

Icon by ack attack
Miiiikaa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:25 pm    Post subject: Sitting Waiting Wishing by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

I love the beginning when they all introduced themselves and Sawyer said "I'm a complex guy sweethart" xD
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you soo much for the wonderful comments everyone! These are some of the greatest comments I have ever gotten!

I'd also like to give a special shout out to Kayla for my very beautiful vid pic. She did a great job as always!

charmed_charlie : thanks for the comment! I'm glad you caught the bit at the end. It really sums it up doesn't it? And yeah, I heart Johnson too!

benlinusisagoodguy: Thanks! it got pretty intense for me at the end, but now I know it was worth it.

buffyfan145: Yay! I'm glad you liked the ships I chose. I was worried people would be mad that I didn't do all the ships or that I should have focused on just one. But you're right the song was just too perfect for these five.

riay_night: Some people think doing everything in chronological order is hard, but it makes it easier for me because it tells me what to do next. All I had to do was invent a definite beginning, middle, and end and then find matching clips for the rest.

wolffootball37: Thanks so much Trey for being my beta. I was so worried about the direction of this vid from the beginning, but you gave me the confidence to more forward.

SassyLostie2: Haha, I squeed when I read your comment about my "insanely appropriate clip choices." Thanks for that and you know I would never leave out the P&J they have just as many ups and downs as the J/K/S triangle does!

nikkimonique: Hurray for iMovie! lol sometimes I feel like it is just as useless as everyone else's wmm, but you just have to work through it. I got the day labeling thing from "The Other 48 Days" episode. I thought it would be a really good way to show how much time has passed and how the relationships have gotten nowhere!

lenina20: Wow thank you so much! That really means a lot. I'm glad it made you smile. Poor Charlie and Clare - they might have been the only couple to be happy together.

Kiska: Hey thanks a lot! I wish I could take all the credit, but Sawyer really was just that charming.

LOSTOnAnIsland: They DO keep us waiting! I mean do you know what it's like to be a jater and see that flash forward? IT SUCKS! lol glad you like the bits at the beginning and the end, especial the "Day 1,094" thing. I mean really, come on people just make out already!

Joon: Glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for noticing that I tried to give equal attention to all the ships. It gets a little difficult when part of the couple leaves or breaks up, but they get back together sooner or later.

Miiiikaa Man, this has got to be the cutest opening I've ever done. Everyone loves it! haha I owe it all to the complex guy that is Sawyer!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Sitting Waiting Wishing by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

That was so cute! I loved the beginning, too. It was really good, nice beat use too. (Even the Jate parts were good, and I don't like Jate, heehee. xD)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: