Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Some Episode Teasers (Skaters might not want to read =[)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never liked Ana. Besides the whole beating up Sawyer thing, she just seemed... I dunno. Kinda high and mighty, like "I'm better than you, do what I say." Hmm. Kinda like Jack.

icon by becca
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh geeze, I think I might really like Ana now I didn't see her as high and mighty, just a bit of a bitch. But I kinda like that about her now, lol! She's been through a lot like everyone else. I don't know why my feelings about her have changed but I just really used to hate her and now I don't

Quote:
"I'm better than you, do what I say." Hmm. Kinda like Jack

LOL! hehe, Jack He is a little like that. I didn't like him towards the end of S3 (-__-)
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
Oh geeze, I think I might really like Ana now I didn't see her as high and mighty, just a bit of a bitch. But I kinda like that about her now, lol! She's been through a lot like everyone else. I don't know why my feelings about her have changed but I just really used to hate her and now I don't

I agree about her not being "high and mighty". Yes, she was quite bitchy at times, but I think a lot of her behaviour was a self-protection thing. She told Sayid that she had tried some many times to get people to like her until she gave up. I reckon it's pure self-protection so that she wouldn't get hurt anymore. Well, at least that's my theory...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*sigh* I liked Ana. Some more spoilers for Kirsten:

Lauren in Leyburn, North Yorkshire, England: I'm absolutely dying for any news about Jack and Kate on Lost! Will the "because I love you" be addressed?

Yes. More than once.

Kelynn in Baltimore, Maryland: I was hoping you might have some news on what's happening with Lost, specifically Jack and Juliet (my new fave Lost relationship!)

Zzzzzz...What?! Oh, sorry, I was just tracking Jack and Juliet's romantic progress in the first four eps of Lost. Must have fallen asleep there for a sec.

Gina in Italy: Can you confirm that the fourth season premiere of Lost is a Hurley episode?

Confirmed. And Hurley's flash-forward includes cameos by two regular characters (one living, one dead) and a flashback character from season two.

Thomas in Ventura, California: What can you tell me about Ben-Henry this season on Lost? Michael Emerson owns that show.

Yes, he often does. And I think it's fair to say that this season Ben reminds me a little of Boss Tweed or Don Corleone in his heyday. He's on the wrong side of the law, but he has rock-solid relationships with grand pooh-bas, with little people and with everyone in between, and as such, his influence extends to places you'd never imagine.

Emily in Emerald Isle, North Carolina: Any news on Lost? It's been 24 days and counting! I think the whole fandom's going insane from lack of spoilers. What's going on with our two favorite doctors? How about our two favorite convicts?

Honestly, everything I've heard so far is so fantastic and surprising, I'm reluctant to go there, but I'll throw you a few more bones to chew on:

(1) Trust in the words of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy: "Don't panic."

(2) Shows like Lost, Damages, Battlestar Galactica, Mad Men and Dexter are grandmaster chess. The writers are Kasparov, and we are...not. In short, we're getting played (and it feels so good).

(3) Just because we're getting flash-forwards does not mean we learn now how it all turns out. Being at the "beginning of the end" means we're actually smack in the middle of the story. All the happily (n)ever afters for our Losties are not going to be revealed in this here second act of the story, so y'all just simmer down now! There's still plenty at stake.

-----

You know, I don't usually like all this "our side their side" talk, but I think since it's Kristin and she's so CLEARLY choosing a "side"... I'll say that anything that makes her desperate enough to quote Hitchhikers' Guide in an attempt to impress any random person with influence on the plot who happens to come across her site, makes me a very happy girl indeed.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Confirmed. And Hurley's flash-forward includes cameos by two regular characters (one living, one dead) and a flashback character from season two

One dead? Surely if it's a flashforward then that person would be alive!

Last edited by Jemmz on Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...maybe we think they're dead?

CHARLIE!!

I wish

Or maybe it's the funeral thing again. Who's in the freaking box already.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I REALLY wish too! I was just thinking about in the promo when Charlie was stood in front of Hurley with a leather jacket, taking his sun glasses off. Do you think he could be alive or am I getting my hopes up?

If it's the funeral thing=yawn!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really love for him to believe he is alive, my moms always telling me he swam out of the hole in the hatch window hehe
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*crosses fingers* I'd hate for them to disappoint me again! Lots of people have hoped for a flashforward appearance!
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The island IS very mystical. Locke got brought back

I think i'm getting my hopes up but I dont care! It cant get anyworse now that he's dead anyways.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah

Spoiler:

Did you see Naomi in the promo? The fact that she was ALIVE and strangling Kate just made me think "W-T-F?!"

It's like if everyone else can pull Mikhail's why can't Charlie!?
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know for me the only worser thing they can do is Kill Sawyer, and he's the only reason i'm really sticking with the show and because i want answers to some of the mysteries.

But since they killed him, I just think the show is gonna be missing out on alot of things that Charlie brought to the show
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know! What is up with

Spoiler:

Naomi!?! She got stabbed in the back. LITTERALLY. But one thiing I did notice, was in the 8 minute recap, the narrator said "Naomi falls over with a knife in her back." She doesnt say she's actually dead. But she got a knife in her BACK. So even if somehow that didnt kill her then how could she be fit enough to strangle Kate?

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EXACTLY!! Mikhail "rises from the dead" hundreds of times (even with a pathetic excuse like "Thank God the fence wasn't on lethal!" or whatever ) Locke gets SHOT and paralysed and is magically healed! And now this?! It makes me angry how they can kill Charlie so easily and these other characters seem to be invincible.

And I just find it unfair for Dom, you know? It's like they hire him for the show, take his fans and then kill him off! What the Hell?!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly that's what i didn't get when i saw the promo with her in it i was like WTF???

The only thing i could think of was like Yemi and Eko, and her actually being smokey but that would be stupid IMO and he wouldn't be able to hold a knife *confused*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: