Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Circles-Flash Fwd" by nikkimonique
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:34 am    Post subject: "Circles-Flash Fwd" by nikkimonique Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Circles-Flash Fwd" 12-28-2007
Kate/Jack/Sawyer Flash Forward. What the world takes it also gives back. More on youtube. Special thanks to Kat for getting me some very important clips!
Song: Circles by Natalie Walker
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 3:15 (28mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky6J8x2Ek8Q
http://www.zshare.net/video/5991136182e3e5/

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lenina20
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:54 am    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This is perfect! I adore it. I mean how you used the plot, the baby scenes... it's too perfect. And inspiring! Amazing job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you lenina! Glad you liked the part with the baby.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was such a good video! I loved it! The clip choices were excellent!! (I'm assuming you got the opening scene from her new movie... right?) And the use of audio and coloring was beautiful too! Great job.

It was very melancholy... but that's alright. Melancholy is good when pulled off well. And you pulled it off superbly! Excellent AU!!

Gold from me!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Thanks Freckles...actually the beginning scene is from a Stephen King movie called Kingdom Hospital.

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow!!! That was a really great AU story!!! I still have a hard time with Jack doing that, but still it worked really well for the video. And the baby is SO cute!!! I remember when she played Aaron. Great job with it!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

943 wrote:
Wow!!! That was a really great AU story!!! I still have a hard time with Jack doing that, but still it worked really well for the video. And the baby is SO cute!!! I remember when she played Aaron. Great job with it!!!

Yeah I don't know if he would really do something that drastic but how I rationalized it for this video was that this is the 2nd time he's been cheated on and he loved Kate more than he ever loved Sarah so he was pretty devastated.

july

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was a good video!!! I won't say anything different from the others viewers, but i just wanted to tell you that i'm not a fan of alternative universe!! But i liked this one!!!! Still I wonder where did the caps with kate with the baby come from,!!! Because I haven't seen them before!! And they are so great!! just curious
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

July, they're from behind the scenes on the DVD's. I'm guessing the second season, but I'm really not sure. It's not from an episode. You can find it on YT or something, I forget where I got it.

This was AWESOME, Nikki. I swear, it was the BEST. The suicide storyline (I've been meaning to weave suicide into one of my vids), Kate's affair with Sawyer, the baby...it was all so wonderful and tragic. I loved it! Your editing was superb and you totally deserve a gold for this one. I don't know what to say, this was just incredible!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

July....Thank you so much! I feel honored that you liked my video when you're not a fan of AU. I'm not exactly sure where the baby scene came from b/c I got it from Kat. I don't remember it on the DVD's...hmmm..but I know its a behind the scenes thing b/c Evi talks about how sweet the baby is and stuff.

Sassy....Thank you so much for your great comment. I'm so happy that you thought it was good b/c it was truly starting to drive me crazy towards the end and I wasn't sure if it was any good.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Gorgeous. Soo good. I already commented on YT but I thought I'd comment again. I've never seen that clip from Kingdom Hospital used in that way before. It would never even cross my mind. Very imaginative. Loved it.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:18 am    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Thanks Freya...I've actually wanted to use that gun scene for awhile but never could think up the right storyline until I heard this song and it all just clicked. Thanks for watching! How's your AU coming? I'm eagerly awaiting it!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:01 am    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was cool Nikki! That first shot really creeps me out! Cause it really looks like Kate. I loved the whole idea and the story was really good. I have to point out though and this isn't a spoiler cause we saw it on a newspaper the Jack flashforward takes place 2 years from the rescue in April 2007 or something like that but it really doesn't matter I'm just a stickler for detail lol
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Circles-Flash Fwd by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Hey Paul! thanks for watching! LOL and the reason that the first shot really looks like Evangeline Lilly is b/c it is! It's from a role she had in kingdom hospital. Thanks for letting me know about the flash fwd info. I didn't know about the time frame on the flash fwd..darn it! I should have put 2 years later! Ugh oh well. Thanks for your comment.
PS you're up late aren't you? Its only 7PM here but your from England right?

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for a certain someone to get online People with lives can be so selfish!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: