Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ritual Habitual | Supernatural | AlcoholicPixie

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Ritual Habitual | Supernatural | AlcoholicPixie Reply with quote

Vidder: AlcoholicPixie
Title: Ritual Habitual
Song: I'm So Sick (T-Virus Remix)
Artist: Flyleaf
Warnings: Contains material up to and including 3.01, strong violence and some adult material.
Summary: After servings ten years' jail time for the murder of Jessica Moore, Sam Winchester is released back into society... but will his sick habits prove to be unbreakable?
Length: 3:21
File Size: 24.3MB
Link #1: http://www.4shared.com/file/31856585/c6a2608f/Ritual_Habitual.html
Link #2: http://www.mediafire.com/?8mnwwdginqf
Link #3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7kvcYU2R0I

BEAUTIFUL vid graphic by dayln03!

Supernatural Video Station
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy guacamole!!!! I've always found evil!Sam kinda hot but you made him down-right TERRIFYING! Seriously, I've never had a vid make me feel that scared of Sam before!

*hides behind couch to finish typing this*

That was fabulous AU, utterly, utterly convincing! And hey, where did that newscast voice over come from at the start? That was so cool!

Brilliant beat use, excellent use of effects (that grungy texture really fit the mood! Though, I have to confess, at first I tried to wipe it off my screen, thinking I'd somehow splattered something on it! "Hello, I'm Aislynn and I'm officially the sharpest knife in the drawer..." ) and just a fantastic, totally chilling story! Great job! *applause* ♥♥♥!!!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Holy guacamole!!!! I've always found evil!Sam kinda hot but you made him down-right TERRIFYING! Seriously, I've never had a vid make me feel that scared of Sam before!

Seriously... I really did scare mySELF with this one, so Lordy knows what other people are making of it

Quote:
That was fabulous AU, utterly, utterly convincing! And hey, where did that newscast voice over come from at the start? That was so cool!

That is actually the utterly fabulous and wondyful KC, who agreed to record it for me. I keep forgetting to put it into the desription that it's her I've cross-posted this so many different places it's hard to keep track haha!

Quote:
Brilliant beat use, excellent use of effects (that grungy texture really fit the mood! Though, I have to confess, at first I tried to wipe it off my screen, thinking I'd somehow splattered something on it! "Hello, I'm Aislynn and I'm officially the sharpest knife in the drawer..." ) and just a fantastic, totally chilling story! Great job! *applause* ♥♥♥!!!

Oh, Ais, you make me laugh! Teehee! I decided to use a texture like that because I wanted to have a really gritty, dirty, sin feel to the whole thing, you know?

Guh, Ais. You're made of awesome for leaving me such a wonderful comment. Thank you SO much!!!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow....I don't even watch Supernatural (tho I've seen bits here and there) but since I love the song and your vidding, I decided that I had to take a look. I am sooo happy that I did. This version of the song was incredible (where did you get it?), and the editing was *insert adjective for 'the best thing ever' here*. See? I can't even think of a word good enough to describe...your beat use was awesome, the storyline, and I'm guessing there were quite a few manips. Were all the scenes from SPN? Overall, one of the most awesome vids I have ever seen from a fandom that I don't even watch. xD Very cool stuff, Kayla.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*rubs eyes* Sassy! You don't watch SPN? Well, it's about time to start, girl!!! Seriously though, thank you so much!

That version of the song is called the T-Virus Remix and was mixed by Legion of Doom as a promotional song for Resident Evil 3. I love Flyleaf, and so when I heard they'd remixed it I couldn't open LimeWire fast enough And yep, there were quite a few little manips. And those clips of the dark-haired girl who Sam is watching on the TV are actually from Saw II, because she was a character in that before she guest-starred in SPN Thank you so much for watching and commenting!!

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could've sworn you used some Saw scenes! xD I actually asked that in my original post, but then I felt stupid (since I don't watch SPN and could be totally wrong) and changed it. Wow, shows how much self esteem I have. That's so cool tho. I love "I'm So Sick" but now am horribly ashamed of my vid to it (I only made it in a few hours, so I always thought it kinda 'ick'). I'll have to try and find that mix of it tho. Anyway, I'm rambling, so you're welcome and thank you for making such a cool vid!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flyleaf vs. Legion of Doom - I'm So Sick (T-Virus Remix)

There ya go, Sassy. If you notice, I actually cut the song down for my vid, since I just don't have the strength to vid whole song any more This full version sounds weird to me now because I spent so long listening to my edit on a loop to try and dredge up some inspiration Hope you like

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Kayla! Downloading now.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No probs, Sassy. I like being all helpful and stuff That's why I've been uploading so much music for all you guys *lol*

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww. Thanks, I appreciate it. I like being helpful too...I don't have limewire or anything, so it's kinda hard. xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry i haven't commented sooner Kayla
That was FANTABULOUSLYAWESOMENESSPACKEDINTOONEVID!!!!

Loved the beginning aswell with the audio lol

lol Really loved the video, and my mom keeps going onto me when i was squeeing through the video, she said why can't i wait til next year for SPN to come on ITV2 and i was like are you Serious? lol
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*covertly snags song, strolls out looking innocent* I love Flyleaf and I love remixes so hey... What else could I do?

Of course, this song will always be associated with this awesometacular vid in my head! You rawk, you fantastic viddergirl, you! ♥! (And thanks for the song! )
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You love Flyleaf??? *metamorphoses into a giant ball of squish*

I LOVE you Aislynn!!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: