Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Reply with quote

Still a bit to go 'til the movie is released, but I found a nice sneak peek at Youtube today. It has a short moment with Harry and Ginny and there's a funny moment with Dan making fun of the Ron/Lavender scenes.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=hLKbadsOmjo

I'm really looking forward to this one since the sixth book is still my favourite part of the series. It'll be cool to see all those moments where Dumbledore & Harry explore Voldemort's past.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron!

And I hope the H/G scenes come out good cos I just can't imagine it in my head AT ALL! They need a new Ginny *cough* me *cough*

I could dye my hair ginger!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thanks for that

So Cool

lmao elle, i'm sure you would make a great ginny
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Ron!

And I hope the H/G scenes come out good cos I just can't imagine it in my head AT ALL!

Yeah, I agree. I never thought of Ginny as a "Harry girl". She was always Ron's baby sis to me, but certainly not a "Harry girl".

Quote:
They need a new Ginny *cough* me *cough*

I could dye my hair ginger!

If I got to choose a character I could play on the HP movies, it would be Snape or Ron... although doing the Ron/Lavender stuff probably isn't so much fun.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohh thanks so much for posting this!!! Its so wierd, it feels like yesterday i read the book, and now the movies comming out (kind of the feeling i had for all the movies) Yates gig a great job on phoenix, i hope he does great for this one too, since it is much darker and theres allot more back story to fill. Im really looking forward to the scenes at the house of gaunt.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffootball37 wrote:
Im really looking forward to the scenes at the house of gaunt.

From what I've heard and read in other forums, the Gaunt family won't be in the movie.

( http://www.veritaserum.com/article.php?a=s&aid=22667 )

I hope it's not true. This background story is so important to understand why Voldemort became such a dark and evil wizard. He hates muggles because his father was a muggle who never loved or cared about his mother. He doesn't know love or understand anything about love because he was never a "child of love". Voldemort was the result of abuse of magical power and total despair on part of his mother. How can they possibly leave that out of the movie??
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap I can't wait!!!!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
wolffootball37 wrote:
Im really looking forward to the scenes at the house of gaunt.

From what I've heard and read in other forums, the Gaunt family won't be in the movie.

( http://www.veritaserum.com/article.php?a=s&aid=22667 )

I hope it's not true. This background story is so important to understand why Voldemort became such a dark and evil wizard. He hates muggles because his father was a muggle who never loved or cared about his mother. He doesn't know love or understand anything about love because he was never a "child of love". Voldemort was the result of abuse of magical power and total despair on part of his mother. How can they possibly leave that out of the movie??

As I understand it, it's true that the Gaunts won't be in the movie.

But Katie Leung has been casted for the movie as Cho!! How could they? Cho is absolutely needless in the sixth movie! But the Gaunts are cutted out! It's a fortune I'm not living in Great Britain or I would kill them all

Edit: And the Prime Minister and Hepzibah are cutted out as well? Holy crap, what are they doing?

My mother-tongue is German, not English, so I'm sorry for mistakes.

Icons and Banner by me: http://clairepace17.livejournal.com/
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClairePace wrote:
But Katie Leung has been casted for the movie as Cho!! How could they? Cho is absolutely needless in the sixth movie! But the Gaunts are cutted out! It's a fortune I'm not living in Great Britain or I would kill them all

Yeah, I totally agree. Not only is she useless, but she also annoys the hell out of me. I guess they will use her for some moments where we will see that she regrets what she did and where she's jealous about Harry & Ginny. That's the only thing I could imagine for her character at this point.

Quote:
Edit: And the Prime Minister and Hepzibah are cutted out as well? Holy crap, what are they doing?

I don't mind the Prime Minister being cut out so much, although it would've been a very interesting moment. The story with Hepzibah is quite important though and I really don't understand why they cut it from the the movie.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ClairePace wrote:

Cho in HBP?! To be honest.. I didn't think she even really played a role in HBP.. not one I can really remember in this moment anyway..

I can't wait to see this, the scene I'm really waiting for is the first R/L kiss leading to Hermione's bird spell at Ron. I can't WAIT for this.

I also want to see the small part at the end.. so I doubt they'll show it... but the R/Hr hug at the funeral. I REALLY want to see that. But as I said, I doubt it will be shown..

I also can't wait for Rons poisoning scene either.

Wow.. All my "must see" parts of the movie include Ron.. I think thats taught us all something ..If you hadn't guessed by my avatar anway..
Ginny/Draco! ♥

The Ships I'll Sail Forever.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*giggle* I am VERY interested to see the Ron/Lavender scenes. It's gonna be funnee!

art by me&tammy
Imaginary Peanut Butter
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my goshh, I'm so anxious for this movie!! I'm a romantic, so any Hermione/Ron and Harry/Ginny scenes had better be good or I'll be mad, lol.

Hahah I want to see the bird spell!! xD

Sad to hear how much stuff they're cutting out If they leave out too much, people who haven't read the books won't understand what's going on.
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was so happy with how OotP was made, and I'm so glad that David Yates is staying to direct the 6th and 7th(kinda sorta and 8th since DH is confirmed to be split into two movies, a move that I was actually happy about) because he did such a great job with the 5th.

I'll admit it, I'm not ashamed. I cried during the movie. Every scene between Harry and Sirius I cried...cause I knew what was gonna happen...and then when it did happen, I bawled.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Official trailer is up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBGbKCm_pQQ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: