Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos" by wolffootbal
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG!!! WOW!!!! Trey that was frakking ( ) AMAZING!!!
Seriously awesome job with this!

Izzy94 wrote:
Brilliant.

OMG WTF IZZY???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
phoebekate
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

One of the best Lost video I've seen)
phoebekate
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:43 pm    Post subject: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

One of the best Lost video I've seen)
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw MATE.

Trey!
I freaking LOVE it! The song, the editing, the quick cuts, the colouring of the clips - especially the FF one at the end.

Guh. Amazing. Brilliant. Fab. etc etc.

One day, i'm gonna vid like Trey *dreams* Excellent work, you should be SO proud.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ashleigh- Aww thanks so much Ash for watching it!!! Lol you said frakkin!!! Im glad you liked it! Yeah Izzy like came and left!!!! Scarry!!!

Phoebekate- Thank you very very much, that really means allot to me!!!

Intothevoid- Thanks sooo much Elle!!! Im so glad you liked it!!! You already are a great vidder!!! Thanks though for the comments!!!! Im soo happy you commented!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously the winner lol.

For reals Trey, great job. I am soo jealous that you were about to accomplish something this amazing in like a week and a half. I hate you a little for that.

I loved the convo with Jack and Locke. I also love that Hurley sold drugs to Liam. That's a cool idea. Good use of the Curb your Enthusiasm audio. I also like that Jin was angry at his daughter for killing Sun. These are all things I look forward to in season 4. Just one question
Spoiler:

was it Thomas that shot Claire or a grown baby Aaron?

Also
Spoiler:

Libby at the end made me sooooo happy! I am so pleased you were creative/crazy enough to think of that. Her face was priceless!

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IamSoLostRightNow wrote:
Obviously the winner lol.

For reals Trey, great job. I am soo jealous that you were about to accomplish something this amazing in like a week and a half. I hate you a little for that.

I loved the convo with Jack and Locke. I also love that Hurley sold drugs to Liam. That's a cool idea. Good use of the Curb your Enthusiasm audio. I also like that Jin was angry at his daughter for killing Sun. These are all things I look forward to in season 4. Just one question
Spoiler:

was it Thomas that shot Claire or a grown baby Aaron?

Also
Spoiler:

Libby at the end made me sooooo happy! I am so pleased you were creative/crazy enough to think of that. Her face was priceless!

OH thanks soo much Yael!!! LOL dont hate me! Im glad you liked all the parts i put in. Actually Hurley was selling drugs to the guy that used locke to turn that hippie cult in. He got arrested and went to liem for help, leim sent him to rehab. I think i should put a spoiler to explain everything. Theres a part at the end that i think i poorly communicated. ill put it here

Spoiler:

it has to do with the coffin, the hi res version is better to kind of see, and think about what locke says

to answer your question
Spoiler:

yes that was 16 year old Aaron. I got footage from prison break to portray him. i should of put a 16 years after the rescue to let people know.

and...

Spoiler:

Im glad you liked libby at the end. i took a still frame of that face she made because she moved too much! Im glad you liked it though!!!

once its been judged and more people have seen it ill explain in detail what was happining throughout the whole vid. Thanks sooo much though for your awesome comments!!! Your the best!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffootball37 wrote:

OH thanks soo much Yael!!! LOL dont hate me! Im glad you liked all the parts i put in. Actually Hurley was selling drugs to the guy that used locke to turn that hippie cult in. He got arrested and went to liem for help, leim sent him to rehab. I think i should put a spoiler to explain everything. Theres a part at the end that i think i poorly communicated. ill put it here

Spoiler:

it has to do with the coffin, the hi res version is better to kind of see, and think about what locke says

to answer your question
Spoiler:

yes that was 16 year old Aaron. I got footage from prison break to portray him. i should of put a 16 years after the rescue to let people know.

Yeah , I got the eddie thing. That was cool to see- you know being that he was a cop.
...OH and that's why he got busted! haha! Cause eddie busts people for pot!
Although, I kind of like my interpretation of the Liam thing. I always think of Liam as a bad guy and I feel like after the plane crash Liam would be riddled with guilt and start using again. Also Naomi said the band got back together so he could have fallen in old habits.

... But your way works too.

Oh ulternate universes.... What fun!

Also I think I got the coffin thing

Spoiler:

Does it dissapear?

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, you have a very valid point on the liem thing, i should of thought about that. haha it is all up to your interpritation though. It can be whatever you want it to be!

Spoiler:

no john faked his own death to make Jack guilty. there was no one in the coffin.

thanks so much for the intrest and comments!!! Its really made my night (where i should be writing papers )
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:29 pm    Post subject: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

WOW!!! Great job at what Season 4 might be like!!!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:13 am    Post subject: Re: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

943 wrote:
WOW!!! Great job at what Season 4 might be like!!!

thank you, but unfortinatly to recent spoilers....it wont be like that.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Teardrop: Fires of Internal Chaos by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

AWESOME vid, Trey!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooo*breath* ooooooooooooooooooooooooved the conversation between Jack and Locke! That was amazingly natural and so convincing!

Spoiler:

And *gasp* noooooo, Aaron, don't do it!!!!! I loved how you used the audio to help explain the future scenes (like reminding us of what would happen if Claire didn't raise Aaron) and I loved the "do you like to play games?" bit over that scene with Jack and the coffin! *applause*

Excellently thought out and put together! ♥!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heather- Thanks so much for watching Heather! Im glad you liked it and commented!!!

Aislynn- haha thanks so much for that, i tried hard to make that work fluidly. Im glad you liked the voice overs explaining everything. I try to over sell a story in case im underselling it...if that makes any since. Ill just say now that there was no one in the coffin, im glad you picked that up! Also i had a question about what happened with Kate and Sawyer, well they got together, they had a baby. Which is why there is a flash of kate holding one. then Sawyer hooked up with juliet. Kate found out and was so angry with everyone in her life abandoning her and letting her down, she shot her mom and ran away. SOOOO in the finale when Kate says "He'll find out im gone" she is talking about her child. Oh and also the Aaron incident happens WAY after the rescue and the flash forward. I would think Claire would not go back if she got off, because of the baby. Thanks soo much for your comments Ais! I always appreciate them so much! Sorry i kind of on a "stream of concinceness" explaining things.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie didn't drown!!!!!! Sayid and Nadia together!!!!!!! Please write for the show Trey, that was awesome!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: