Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Season 4 Promo" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:10 pm    Post subject: "Season 4 Promo" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Season 4 Promo" 11-26-2007
November 2007 Contest Submission. These are my ideas of what may happen in season four of Lost. Its not my best work but I do like it.
Song: Requiem Of A Dream by Clint Mansell
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:47 (8.36MB WMV)

Link(s): http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7OleFwW6OUE
http://www.zshare.net/video/51729558bdbea8/

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Season 4 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

ooo that was exciting! I really hope that the writer's strike doesn't delay Lost anymore b/c I can't wait any longer than Feb. ...anyway back to your video...I liked how showed what happened before and what might happen next.... gave me chills towards the end....the only part I didn't like was Sawyer with Claire but thats just b/c I'm a pretty big Skater.... Great job!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:20 pm    Post subject: Season 4 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Ps...I just sent this to my mom and she freaked out b/c she thought it was a real trailer and that Sawyer was really going to be with Claire next season. She seemed to like that Idea though.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Season 4 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

VERY impressive Kat! I loved the part with Charlie's death, it was done so well!!! And it was all put together extremely well. You make this look easy! lol. I see you put lots of conmama in I was a little sad about Charlie. It always makes me sad when I think about future seasons without him Some people believe he'll miraculously be alive and return after season four AND...

Spoiler:

....YAY! You included that! I was wondering whether you would save Charlie in the end! I was literally gasping and OMGing! Yay! lol

Like I said, EXCELLENT! A huge well done to you, Kat! And good luck in the contest!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow ConMamma much?

I know that music is over used, but that's just because it is so awesome. I am excited for season four now! My favorite parts? The who's in the coffin bit and the ending! Woo!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique - You showed your mum? haha, thats so cool! glad she thougnt it was real I hope the writers strike doesnt delay lost anymore either cos if its delayed for you guys, its delayed for us

Jemmz - Glad you liked the Charlie scenes; I sure hope those parts of my vid come true and of course i put ConMama in; that is my dream and I'm sticking to it; i dont care what anybody says

IamSoLostRightNow - Haha "conmama much?" indeed I figure the rules were "possible thoughts on what you think will happen next season" and i personally think that Claire might turn to sawyer and i know the music is overused; but really is there any better promo music out there? Glad you liked the ending; me too!

wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
nikkimonique - You showed your mum? haha, thats so cool! glad she thougnt it was real I hope the writers strike doesnt delay lost anymore either cos if its delayed for you guys, its delayed for us

Jemmz - Glad you liked the Charlie scenes; I sure hope those parts of my vid come true and of course i put ConMama in; that is my dream and I'm sticking to it; i dont care what anybody says

IamSoLostRightNow - Haha "conmama much?" indeed I figure the rules were "possible thoughts on what you think will happen next season" and i personally think that Claire might turn to sawyer and i know the music is overused; but really is there any better promo music out there? Glad you liked the ending; me too!

great job!!! I liked your twist at the end VERY much, and im sure allot of other people will appreciate it also!!! Yes the music is over used, but it is just because its awesome. I agree, there isnt really much origional promo music out there. Im not using a very origional one either for my entry. Great job though!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! That was freaking AMAZING! I LOVED it! And may I add that I am extremely offended that i heard nothing about this? rofl! Just kidding! This was great tho! 5 stars and in my faves on YT. I dunno what to say, this was amazing. And you freak! Conmama in season 4?!?! HA! I love it so much. And the twist at the end...omg...I just loved this sooo much. Forget it. I'm not making a vid now. Yours is too awesomazing and intimidating.

PS - I sooo need that song now. It's awesome!

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Trey! Cant wait to see what you do I think you and I are the only ones entering this month Sassy might. she said she would if she can find the inspiration, lol cant wait to see what your

july

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Season 4 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I love the "Who is in the coffin"? question!!!!!!! Damn it, february is still far away!!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks! Feb is too far away, isnt it?

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Season 4 Promo by littleton_pace Reply with quote

AWESOME Kat!!! You should SO send that into ABC!!! That is a GREAT promo!!! I can't wait for Feb!!! Almost 2 months!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, thanks but ill bet its nothing like what NBC have planned thanks for the vote of confidence tho

IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO You mean ABC

And that was brilliant!

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes, i mean ABC, lol *is losing her mind* Thanks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: