Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sassy's Other Vids ~ Updated 3/6/09 (Robin Hood)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved the house video Sassy, great song and the video works really well
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome House vid (I've got all of your Heroes ones on my "To Watch" list, BTW, in case you might think I'm ignoring them, I'm just slooooow these days, sorry!). Anyway, I'm just a very casual House viewer but this looked like you nailed his character very well! And great song choice as well! Very nicely done!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Charlie and Aislynn! I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I dunno when I'll do another House vid, but I plan on doing a POTC vid soon, and I'm also in the middle of a vid to 'The Prestige' right now, so I should have that posted up soon.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may be slow but I get there eventually! Just left you comments on She's So High and Every Breath You Take. So sorry it's taken me so long to get to them!

Anyway, I really enjoyed them both! Is it wrong that Sylar and Claire make such an adorable couple (well, in AU vids, anyway... )? And great stalker vid for Elle! (I can't help it, I kinda like her just because I've loved Kristen Bell for years as Veronica Mars, so it's just ingrained in me to go "Awwwww!" every time I see her, no matter what role she's playing... )

Next for Energy and Stand... (I think I'll just make this my Sassy's Heroes vid marathon day... )
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe No worries! I don't care when I get your comments, I love them anytime. Just read them on Youtube btw, thanks so much! I'm glad that you liked them and I can't wait to see what you think of my other vids. I haven't made many new Heroes vids in a while, but I'll prolly work on more soon. Btw, I like Elle too. At first I really disliked her, but I slowly softened to her. She's pretty awesome.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, more Heroes awesomeness! Loved the Energy character study for Elle (and her mens )! That's a great song and it worked so well for her! And Stand was such a great uplifting vid! Great lyric interpretations and really nice work! (YT ate my comments on both of them, so I'm not sure if they both are there or not. I tried, anyway! )

Great job on both of them, I really enjoyed them a lot!

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Btw, I like Elle too. At first I really disliked her, but I slowly softened to her. She's pretty awesome.

She's still a sociopath on a good day I guess but I like that they've given her some tragedy in her background to explain how she got to be the way she is! Kinda like how they did Sylar... Ooo, Sylar/Elle, now there would be an interesting team... if they would stop trying to kill each other, of course!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops! I forgot to say thanks for your kind comments, Ais. So sorry about that. Glad you liked "Energy", a friend gave me the idea to make an Elle vid to the song, and I LOVE Skillet, so I just had to. Glad you liked "Stand" as well. It felt so nice to make an easy, montage-y, uplifting vid after all the angsty vids I make. I actually didn't think I did the best job on that one, but people seem to really like it, so I guess I did okay!

I've seen Sylar/Elle vids and heard of Syelle (is that the ship name? Cuz I just made that up. lol) shippers...but for some reason, the idea never appealed to me. I actually liked Saya, even tho that didn't end well. I always doubted that it would, but it was a cute lie while it lasted.

EDIT: lol I just read over my post and now I want to make a Saya banner that says "A cute lie" xD!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two new vids up! They can be found added to the first page, as always. One for Heroes, and one for a completely new fandom to me - The Lion King. Ahh, the nostalgia... *sigh*

The Heroes one, is about Noah and Claire's relationship and how he would do anything for her, even if saving her sends him to Heaven. If it isn't obvious already, the song is "Your Guardian Angel" by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

The Lion King vid, is a Scar character study, to the song "Getting Away With Murder" by Papa Roach. I think it turned out nicely.

Anyway, tell me what you think and drop me a comment on YT if you like. I had lots of fun making these. Two new Lost vids are coming up next, if anyone's interested. A fast paced, beat use filled, cutesy Jate vid, and an angsty Cassidy vid about her relationship and feelings towards Sawyer.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

W00t!! A dark, action-packed, fast-paced Scar vid!! FTW!!
Sassy, that was pure brilliance!! What a crazy, yet awesome idea!! Loved the editing and the beat use. It was great! Are you going to make more Disney vids?? (I'm totally obsessed with Disney movies!!)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thank you sooo much, Karolina. Those are HUGE compliments, I feel honored that you enjoyed it so much. It's the first animation vid I have ever tried, so that's awesome that it came out well. I definitely want to vid for Disney more. I mean, for one, like every vid for it gets a million views and comments! I could be exaggerating, but really. plus, I ADORE Disney, and TLK is one of my faves (if not my absolute fave). So yes, I want to vid for it more sometime soon. If only I could find good sites, cuz I don't have the DVD's.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so after re-watching your vid I definitely need to favourite it.
If you ever get the chance to make a Beauty & the Beast vid, I would love you forever!! OMG, just imagine a B&tB vid to a song like "Untouched".....
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! That's awesome, except I've vowed like...never to vid with that song, cuz the beat would definitely do me in. lol ... *thinks about it* Stop tempting me! Don't! Stop it! .... Ok, now you've done it. I definitely have to think about that now, but like I said before, I need some good Disney sites, or somewhere I can download the movies, but my computer won't open torrent sites. I had a hard enough time gathering my Scar scenes. hehe Anyway, I'm off to listen to that song. See what you did?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lol* I'd say I'm sorry for tempting you, but I'm so *not* sorry for this If you're worried about the heavy beats (I can sooo understand this!), how about "Radar" by Britney Spears then? The song would be just as great and funny for the vid.

It's a bummer that torrent sites don't work for you. They're always a good source for movies. I suppose you don't have the DVD and could rip the clips you need?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol It's alright, I knew you wouldn't be sorry. I'm not quite sure I am either. I love Beauty and the Beast, it used to be my fave when I was little. And I've been wanting to vid with "Radar" for a long time!! That would be hilarious. What a fun idea!

Yeah, it sucks. And no, I don't have the DVD's. All my older Disney movies are VHS. I never bothered replacing them, unfortunately. *sigh* I suppose I'll keep looking around then.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, a few days after my last post, I managed to get "Beauty and the Beast" on my computer! So I finished the vid. I know, I should stop pushing my Lost vids aside, but I was inspired! Thanks so much for the ideas, Karolina. I hope you enjoy it! The vid is on the updated first page.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: