Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Keeping Faith Alive Lost Fanfict
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 16: familiar feelings

beep, beep, beep, beep

Hayley jumped and looked around. “Don’t worry. Its just the alarm.” Jack said noticing she jumped. Locke ran off to another room where he made the alarm stop. Hayley followed him. She looked in the room where Locke had went to. There was a big machine in the back of the domed room with a computer screen in the middle of the room on a desk. The room was oddly familiar. She noticed a small light from the bottom of her eye. She looked down. Her star necklace she found seemed to be glowing. She looked up at the room and had this weird feeling about the room. She imagined a wood rocking horse in the corner of the room, and a blood stain on the floor where she was standing. It was a weird feeling, like she had been there before, but she knew that was impossible. Hayley was standing there in the doorway of the room. Jack watched as she tentatively walked backwards. She didn’t know why, but something felt weird and she didn’t want to go in the room. She turned around and went over to the book cases she saw. She looked at all the books. She took one down, sat on the couch close by, and started reading.

Hurley and Rose walked by her. After a while, she got bored.

“Jack, may I please borrow this book?”

“Sure.” She smiled and got up to go.

“Oh, where’s the door?” Jack laughed.

Back on the beach, she went to her tent. She climbed in to put the book away. It was a little hard with her crutches, but she managed. She put it next to her bed. She noticed it was a little disheveled. “Oh no!” she thought. Her teddy bear was missing!

When Hayley was younger, she would always walk around her house with her teddy bear. It would barely leave her hand. Her mother would always ask her when she was going to toss out that teddy bear. That Hayley had to grow up, but Hayley always refused. She loved her teddy.

“Maybe Vincent took it.” She thought. She climbed out of her tent and walked around looking for Vincent. Hayley noticed she ended up at Sawyer’s tent. Hayley remembered she left the box she found her necklace in with Sawyer. She went into his tent. Her box was on top of one of the suite cases. She took it and brought it back to her tent. Hayley missed Sawyer.

Hayley heard some commotion close to her. She turned around. She saw Jack and Kate talking. Charlie and Hurley were standing watching. Hayley walked over to see what was happening

“What’s going on?” Hayley asked Hurley as she walked up next to him.

“You, me, no handicaps.” Kate said. Jack laughed.

“Jack thinks he’s better then Kate at golf, so he gave her a tip on her swing. They’re gonna have a match.” Hurley explained.

Hayley giggled.

“What?” Hurley asked. Hayley looked up at him grinning.

“They like eachother.” Charlie, Hurley and Hayley laughed together. Jack and Kate turned to them.

“Whats so funny?” Jack asked.

Hurley, Charlie and Hayley laughed louder.

“What?” Kate asked. There was a huge chorus of “Nothing, nothing.” As all three of them (with giggles in between words) said together. Jack and Kate exchanged glances. Then chuckled a bit too. Jack and Kate took off to go to the golf course. Hurley went to follow, but Charlie and Hayley grabbed him by each arm.

“What?”

“We should let them have their time alone.” Hayley said winking. Then turned around.

Hayley sat on the beach admiring the view of the ocean. She had been sitting there for a while. She was getting bored. She decided to get up and go for a little stroll down the beach. She picked up her crutches, pulled herself up and took off. She didn’t walk far when she saw the woman named Rose sitting admiring the same view Hayley had just left. Hayley decided she could use some company. She walked up to her and took a seat.

“Hello Hayley.” Rose said not breaking her gaze from the sea.

“Hello. How are you?”

“I’m just fine dear. The real question is, how are you?” Hayley took a little time to answer. She was looking at rose, analyzing what she just said.

“I’m fine.” Hayley said.

“You say that with a bit of hesitance.”

“No, really, I am.”

Rose looked over her shoulder to Hayley. “I didn’t mean it like you were lying.”

“I know.” Hayley looked back at Rose, but broke eye contact right away.

“You know, admitting you’re not well is not a sign of weakness. Especially with what you go through.” Hayley was looking at the sand. A bit afraid to look up. She didn’t know why, but she almost felt ashamed to look up.

“You say that like you know.” Hayley said barely audibly. Rose looked back at the ocean. Out of the corner of her eye, Hayley could see there was almost a slight smile on Rose’s lips.

“I do know.” There was a moment of silence, then Rose spoke again. “I had cancer too.”

Hayley looked up at this.

“Really?”

“Mhm.”

“When did you have it? When did it go away?”

“I had it for about a year. We were flying back from austrailia after seeing this, doctor. The plain crashed and it went away.”

“But, how?”

“I don’t know. But I believe that this island has something to do with it. Just as Locke believes the island let him walk after being paralyzed for 3 years.”

“What?” Hayley was surprised to hear this, but Just as she was about to ask, She heard a scream and jolted her head to see where it came from. She saw sort of by where Rose and Hayley were sitting, Sayid came out of the jungle carrying a lifeless Shannon in his arms. He was followed by a group of strangers, and Michael and Jin, from the raft! Hayley got up as quick as she could. “Where is Sawyer and Walt?” She thought.

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 17: Lifeless

Hayley’s eyes grew wide as she saw Sayid holding a lifeless Shannon in his hands. She backed away. She looked around for Jack. Maybe he could help Shannon. She turned and went as fast as she could into the jungle. She knew they were at the gulf course. She went as best she could through the jungle. Her crutches kept getting caught on the roots, though she never fully fell to the ground. She kept on going for a while. She realized she should have been there by now. She stopped. She looked around. She was in a clearing. There was a huge tree to her right. This place looked familiar to her, she figured the golf course was ahead. She kept on walking. Eventually, she was totally lost. She looked around, but she couldn’t even remember which way she came. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath so that she would not get frustrated. Hayley listened to the sounds of the jungle. Just then, Hayley heard humming. She snapped her eyes open. She knew that tune. Hayley tried to decide where it was coming from. She decided it was coming from her right and she quietly walked to see who was humming. She walked farther up. The humming got louder, but so did another noise. Falling water?

She came up to a clearing where, from what she could see through the bushes, was a vast lake with a great big water fall. She pushed aside the branches that were distorting her view. She saw a woman, bathing in the fresh water. She had long brown hair and a beautiful silk light blue dress on. She was standing in the shallow end, the bottom of her dress was in the water, but did not seem to be affected by the water at all. The woman stood up and gracefully turned around.

“Hello Hayley.” Hayley started crying at once. She took a step out of the brush.

“Mom?” She said through watery eyes.

“No Hayley, You cannot come with me yet.”

“Mom.” Hayley said, still teary. The woman turned around and started to walk into the water. Hayley hurried after her, but tripped. When Hayley looked up, she was gone.

“Mom!” Hayley cried. “MOM!!”

Hayley thought she saw something on the other side of the water fall. She thought maybe it was her mom. Hayley rushed in. The water was considerably cooler then Hayley thought it would be. It eventually started to feel like ice. The water got deep quickly. Hayley forgot she couldn’t move her legs well. she wasn’t sure what was happening.

“Help!” She screamed. “HELP!!!!” She went underwater, but fought to get back up. It was like something was pulling her down.

“HELP!!” she screamed, but she got pulled under again. She fought her way back up and screamed again. But the pulling was too hard. She was getting tired. She felt numb. It kept getting harder and harder to pull back up. Eventually she sank lower and lower. She tried to hold her breath. But she just couldn’t any more. She opened her mouth and took a deep gulp in. but it was water, not air. She coughed, then tried to brath in between coughs. But there was no air. Her heart was pounding out of her chest. She was twisting and writhing in the water. All water. She opened her eyes, she saw a face staring at her. A face she did not know. It was only for a second. Because her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and there was an eerie darkness.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 18: Just Breath

Pounding

Pounding

Pounding

Air

Pounding

Pounding

Pounding

Air

Pounding

Pounding

Hayley gasped as she started spitting out water. Finally conscious again. She coughed as more water came out. She opened her eyes. It took a few seconds for the world to stop spinning and to come back into focus. She saw Jack’s face. Jack was cradling her in his arms. Saying words of encouragement, though she couldn’t make out what those words were. She looked to her other side and saw Kate holding her hand. Hayley kept coughing up water for a little. Once her coughing settled down, she rested her head on Jack’s arm. She realized he was wet too. Then she remembered she had drowned. Jack must have jumped in to save her. Jack stood up with Hayley in his arms and carried her through the jungle. Kate followed carrying Hayley’s crutches. Hayley fell asleep in Jack’s arms.

Hayley woke up on the sofa in the hatch. She looked around. Her stomach hurt from all the water that was in it earlier. She sat up more. She turned around and saw a shadow of someone on the bed. The person moaned.

‘Sawyer’!

Hayley got up as fast as she could and made to go over to him. But her legs didn’t budge at all, so she fell on the floor. Jack came rushing in to see what the big thud was. He rushed over to Hayley and helped her up.

“Are you alright?” He asked worriedly.

“Yeah.”

“Your really pale still.”

“How long have I been asleep?” She asked. There was no sign what time it was, for there were no windows where she was.

“About 10 hours. It’s the morning.’ He said, knowing she was wondering what time it was. Hayley coughed. Jack looked at her worriedly.

“You’ve been coughing all night.” Hayley didn’t say anything. Jack knew she didn’t want to talk yet. Just then, they heard the door to the hatch open and close. They looked around to see who had come in. It was Sun.

“Hello Jack, Hayley.” Sun said. “Jack.”

Jack got up and went over to Sun.

“Shannon’s funeral will be starting soon. You should be there.” Jack sighed.

“Okay.”

Jack looked back at Hayley.

“Do you want to go?”

Hayley thought about it. She decided she would feel bad if she wasn’t there.

“Yeah.”

“Can you move your legs?” Hayley looked down. After a few tries, she looked back at Jack and shook her head.

“Ok.” Jack looked over at Sawyer.

“I will watch him.” Sun said reading Jack’s expression.

“Thanks. Don’t forget the button.”

“I won’t.”

Jack nodded to Sun, then bent down on the floor. Hayley wrapped her arms around Jack’s neck, and they took off. Piggy back style.

Jack and Hayley arrived at the beach not long after they took off. Jack bent down next to a tree to allow Hayley off Jack’s back. Charlie saw them struggling from not far, so he went over to help. He lifted Hayley off Jack’s back and set her down gently by the tree.

“Thanks.” Jack said.

“Ill just be over there.” Jack said to Hayley, pointing at Sayid. Hayley nodded. She watched as Jack went to comfort Sayid. Hayley looked around wondering where Kate was, but she was no where in sight.

The crowd gathered to pay their last respects to Shannon. Then Hayley saw Sun. She went over to Jack and whispered something to him. Jack nodded.

The funeral seemed a haze to Hayley. It was sad. Sayid couldn’t even finish his sentences. Jack had to finish for him.

When it was over, Jack took Hayley back to the hatch. Locke, who was at the funeral, helped Jack move Hayley’s medical supplies to the hatch.

When they entered the hatch, the alarm for the button was sounding. Jack and Locke ran in. Jack plopped Hayley on the couch as Locke ran into the computer room to enter the code. Jack ran over to Sawyer.

“What happened? Where’s Kate?” Jack yelled over the alarm. He restored Sawyer to the bunk bed and made sure he was ok. Then he looked around for Kate. During the funeral, Sun told Jack that Kate was watching the hatch, though obviously something happened.

“Jack, Is Sawyer ok?” Locke asked Jack.

“Yeah. I’m gonna go find Kate. Will you watch them?” Jack said. Locke nodded. Then Jack speed walked out of the hatch. Locke and Hayley looked at each other.

“Wanna play a game?” Locke asked.

“I win!” Hayley exclaimed after winning her first game. They had already played 4 rounds of backgammon when they heard the door to the hatch open. They looked around. A tall dark man was standing in front of them.

“Hayley, have you met Mr. Eko yet?” Hayley shook her head.

“Hello Hayley.” Mr. Eko said in a soft tone.

“Hello, Mr. Eko.”

“You can call me Eko.” Hayley grinned. Eko grinned back.

“Locke, May I talk to you for a moment?”

“Sure.” Locke said getting up from the game.

“Excuse me Hayley” Locke said.

“Sure.” She said. She watched them go into the other room. Hayley turned around and looked at Sawyer. She wanted to go over to him. She climbed down from the couch. Her legs fell to the ground like lifeless weights. She scooted her way over to Sawyer’s bed. Hayley pulled herself up to the chair that was by his bed.

“Sawyer?” Hayley whispered.

“Sawyer, can you hear me?” Hayley looked around. She looked back at Sawyer. She reached out her hand and put the tips of her fingers on his forehead. She pulled back instantly, like she was touching an animal and expected it to bite her. She took a deep breath in. She then reached out her right hand and put her fingers in his hand. His hand was much bigger then hers. She tried to hold his hand, but she couldn’t get her hand all the way around his. She looked at his face, like he was awake and they were having a conversation.

“I hope your ok.” She whispered. She took another breath in.

“When I was in the hospital, my mom would sit next to my hand. She would hold my hand and she-“ Hayley couldn’t finish that sentence at this memory of her mom. A tear fell down her cheek, but she didn’t notice. She swallowed, but her throat was tight. She waited a few moments for it to loosen up. Then she finished.

“She would sing to me because it made me feel better. Maybe you will feel better too.” Hayley closed her eyes and started to hum.

“don’t be afraid your not alone, sleep until the dawn for all is well…

Someone once sang to me, now its just a distant melody, though I know your brave, I know your strong…

Though things will happen, we’ll see each other, keep holding on.” Hayley finished. She took a shaky breath in. There were tear tracks down her face. She whipped them away with her free hand.

Sawyer stirred.

“That’s about the nicest thing I ever heard.” Sawyer said opening his eyes. Hayley laughed. Sawyer smiled at her. Jack rushed to Sawyer. Hayley didn’t know Jack was watching most of the scene. Hayley let go of his hand, and Sawyer stirred again, then went back to sleep.

“Sawyer.” Jack said.

“Sawyer!” Jack said again, trying to wake him up. But he went into a deep sleep. Jack took a sigh and stepped back. Hayley looked at him.

“How long have you been there?” Jack looked at her.

“long enough.” Jack grinned at her. Hayley tried to grin back, but an overwhelming wave of sadness unexpectedly swept over her. She put her head down. Jack kneeled to the side of her, so he was looking up at eyelevel with her.

“You miss your parents, don’t you?” Hayley nodded. She was trying to hide the tears. The she felt warm arms embrace her.

“It will be ok.” Jack said.

leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 19: The Little Things Matter The Most

That night Hayley slept in the hatch. When she woke up, she was really surprised to realize she slept through the sirens. She remembered she had a crazy dream, though she doesn’t remember what that dream was. She sat up and looked around. Sawyer was gone. He must have waken up and gone to the beach. She got up. She was relieved she could walk on her own today. She walked into the kitchen and noticed her legs felt weird from not using them. She stretched out. She raised her arms high to the sky, well, in this case, the ceiling. She looked up to stretch her neck. She immediately put her arms down and jumped back. There was a stain on the ceiling, that looked like…blood! Hayley gasped. Just then, she heard some noises. Banging?

“Help! Is anyone out there?!” She heard muffled yelling from the other room. Hayley ran towards the sound. The sound was coming from the armory room.

“Hello?” Hayley yelled.

“Hayley! Its Locke and Jack! We’re locked in here!” Locke yelled.

“How did you get in there?”

“It doesn’t matter. If I give you the combo, can you open the lock?”

“Sure!”

“Ok. 23.”

“23” Hayley echoed. Hayley jumped as the alarm for the button sounded.

“Hayley?”

“Im here!”

BEEP, BEEP…

“Ok. Do you have-“ BEEP…

“What?!”

“Do you have 23?”

“Yes.”

BEEP

“Ok. 42”

“42.” Hayley echoed again.

BEEP.

“48.”

“48.” Hayley heard a click, then the door flung open. Locke ran to the computer room and a few seconds later, the beeping stopped.

“We have to go after Michael.” Hayley heard Jack say.

“Ok, but first we gotta get someone to look over the hatch.”

“Fine. You stay here, I’ll take Hayley back to the beach and get someone.”

“Ok.”

Jack came out from the other room.

“Come on Hayley.” He said. Hayley followed, not saying a word.

They got to the beach, then Jack, and Sawyer took off right away. Sun was with them too, to watch the hatch. Hayley watched them leave. Not long after, Kate left too.

Hayley looked around. There wasn’t anyone around much today. She looked around. She decided she hadn’t had much by-her-self time since the crash. She was mostly busy with things. But this was the first time she had really been alone. Perhaps even in her life. A chill went up her legs and arms at what she was thinking. “What if no one was coming back!” She didn’t have parents, no family, the only people she had really had was Jack and Kate. “What if they found something else that was better. Why would they come back for me? Im just a burden to them. Or what if worse. What if something awful happened to them!” Hayley closed her eyes at these thoughts and tried hard to keep them away.

Hayley saw Claire by her tent. Hayley went over to her.

“Hi Claire, hi Aaron.”

“Hi Hayley. How are you?”

“Im good. You?”

“Im fine.”

“Do you mind if I hang out with you?”

“Of course I don’t mind.” Claire smiled.

“Thanks.” Hayley said, smiling back.

Hayley hung out there for the rest of the day. Jack, Sawyer, and Locke still hadn’t come back yet. Hayley went to sleep, hoping she would see them tomorrow.

Hayley woke up. It was still dark out. She looked around and saw something in the dark in her arms. It was…her teddy bear! Hayley squeezed it. “I missed you teddy!” she whispered to him. Though sleep was beckoning Hayley back in. She obliged.

Hayley was falling from a cliff. She hit the ground and jumped. She woke up with a start. She looked around. Light was leaking into her tent from the cracks in the shelter’s walls. Hayley yawned. She stood up. Hayley shivered when she felt the wind blow. She climbed out of her tent and stretched. She looked around. She was hungry. Hayley decided to go look for some food. She walked through camp looking for some, but she didn’t find any. She decided she needed to go get some for herself. She wandered into the jungle. She walked around for a while. Then she found what she was looking for. A big tree with lots of fruit on it! Hayley loved climbing trees. She ran up to the tree and began climbing. She went higher and higher. She loved climbing trees. Though the tree didn’t go as high as most of the other trees, Hayley felt on top of the world once she got as high as she could go. She could see for ever it seemed. She loved the feeling of the light breeze through her hair. Right next to her hand was a huge mango. She picked it and indulged.

After a while she was ready to head back to camp. Hayley climbed down from the tree and began walking back to camp. Just then, she heard some rustling behind her. She turned around. There was nothing there. She walked a little bit farther, but she heard it again. She turned around again. She jumped. There was a stranger staring back at her.

“Its ok Hayley.” Hayley’s eyes grew wide.

“Who are you? How, how do you know my name?”

“Come with me.” Hayley got scared.

“If you don’t come with me, I will make you come with me.”

“What do you want?” Hayley screamed at him. “Who are you?”

The man grinned. “I hoped it wouldn’t be like this.” He said advancing on Hayley.

Just then, someone darted out of the bushes behind her. He ran and tackled the man to the ground. It was Sawyer. They struggled like that for about a minute. The man was big though. He managed to get on top of Sawyer and pin him to the ground. ‘no!’ Hayley though. While the man was struggling with Sawyer, Hayley walked right up to him and punched him hard in the face. Sawyer watched, but didn’t say anything. Sawyer was trying to reach for his knife, but he couldn’t. The man kept a tight hold on Sawyer.

Hayley went up to the man again and went to punch him, but the man moved out of the way and punched Hayley in the face, then in the stomach. Hayley flew back a few feet from the power of the punch and laid on the ground unconscious. But because the man had let go of Sawyer to punch Hayley with one hand, Sawyer was able to wiggle himself free of the man. The man grabbed Sawyer’s knife though. They both got up from the ground. Sawyer and the man were facing each other. They stood like that for a few seconds, then the man dropped the knife and ran away. Sawyer thought about going after him, but he was worried about Hayley. He picked her up in his arms. It was easy for him because she was so light. He rushed her back to the camp.

Jack was sitting on the rocks with one of the people from the tail section known as Anna Lucia. They were talking.

“Jack!” Sawyer yelled to him. Jack turned around. “Hayley!” He whispered. Jack and Anna Lucia got up and ran to Sawyer who was already almost at Jack’s tent. Sawyer laid Hayley on the table.

“What happened?” Jack asked.

“We were attacked by I think one of the ‘Others’.” Jack grabbed a wet cloth and dabbed at Hayley’s face.

“Hayley, Hayley wake up now.” It took a few minutes, but Hayley woke up. She sat up.

“Jack!” Hayley said. They hugged.

“Hayley, where does it hurt?” Jack asked.

“Just my head and my stomach.” Hayley said, pointing to an already flourishing bruise on her forehead. Jack checked bother her head and her stomach. Once he established that she was fine, Jack stood up.

“Sawyer, can I talk with you?”

“Yeah.” He said.

They walked out of the tent and away from earshot of Hayley. Anna Lucia followed.

“What the hell happened?” Jack asked.

“well, Hayley went out in the forest alone, I saw her leave and I followed her. She climbed a tree and had some food. When she came down, There was a man standing there behind her. He wanted her to come with him. When Hayley said no, the man went to attack her. I ran out of the bushes and we fought. He pinned me, then Hayley came up and really punched him good. You should of seen her! I mean-“ Sawyer stopped from the look on Jack’s face.

“anyway. She went to punch him again, but he ducked, got her in the head, then stomach knocking her out, then I got up and he left.”

“He attacked her? What did he want?”

“Well, he wanted to kidnap her I think.” Jack looked at Anna Lucia. Sawyer could tell they must have been talking about something to this nature when he interrupted their conversation. Jack sighed.

“Ok, so do you think by the way he acted that he’ll come back?” Jack asked. Sawyer looked down.

“probably.” He said.

“Ok. So the next time, we have to be ready.”

leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 20: Dreams

Jack walked back to his tent to get ready. Kate ran up to him.

“What happened? I just heard Hayley-“

“Yeah, she was attacked.”

“Is she ok?”

“Yeah.”

“What did they want?”
”We don’t know.”

“How did she get away?”
”Sawyer was there.” Kate sighed in relief.

“We’re going to move her to the hatch.” Jack said.

“The hatch? But Jack, one person cant protect her. Safety is in numbers.”

“Or weapons.”

“What?”

“There will be more than one person in the hatch with her at all times, and all with guns on them.” Kate thought about this.

“Jack” She said. “We cant keep her locked up the whole time.”

“We can bring her out. She just has to be with someone.” Kate thought about this.

“Did you tell her yet?” Jack stopped what he was doing.

“No.” He said not looking at Kate.

“But I said I would protect her and that’s what I’m doing.” Kate watched him fiddle around. Then he stopped and ran his hand through his lack of hair. When Jack turned around, Kate was gone.

Hayley was playing by the water’s edge. It was pretty silent, other then the waves crashing. She heard barking, then was tackled by a big mass of fir. Hayley laughed. It was Vincent.

“Hey Vincent!” Hayley said as Vincent rolled over so Hayley could scratch his belly. Vincent rolled back over and Hayley got up. Vincent ran away but came right back with a stick in his mouth. He dropped it at Hayley’s feet.

“Ok.” Hayley said picking up the stick. “Go get it!” She said throwing it into the air. They played catch for a while.

“Hi Hayley.” Hayley turned around. It was Kate.

“Kate!” Hayley said hugging her. “Hi.”

“How are you?”
”I’m fine.” Hayley replied. She picked up the stick again and threw it.

“What’s happening?” Hayley asked. She could tell Kate wanted to tell her something.

“Hayley, can I talk to you?”

“Sure.” Kate and Hayley walked to a log on the beach and sat down.

“Did I do something wrong?” Hayley asked worried.

“No, Not at all. It just that, we want you to be safe.”
”this is about that guy attacking me, isn’t it?”

“Kind of. We think it will be safer for you if you stayed in the hatch.”

“Like a jail?”

“No, no, you can come out, you just always have to be with someone. This is just until we find out what they want with you.” Hayley looked down.

“Is that ok?” Kate asked.

“Can Vincent come with me?”

“Sure.” Kate said. She knew Hayley didn’t understand the extent of what danger she might be in. Hayley was after all, a kid. And what troubles a grown up, will never trouble a child.

“Ok.” Hayley said.

“Ok.” Kate hugged her.

“it will be alright.” Kate said reassuring Hayley.

“Do you want to pack up the things you want to bring with you?”

“Ok.”

Kate and Hayley were in Hayley’s tent packing when Jack came along.

“Hi Jack.” Hayley said happily.

“Hi Hayley. Kate, did you-?”
”Yeah, I told her.”

“Is she ok with it?”

“Yeah, but Vincent is coming with her.”

“Is that alright?” Hayley chimed in.

“yeah, of course, I think that is a great idea.” Hayley smiled.

“But, you guys will visit me, right?” Hayley asked.

“Of course!” Kate said. “We will probably be there with you most of the time.” Hayley nodded her head instead of saying anything. Hayley secretly didn’t like this idea. She didn’t like the hatch, but she knew Jack and Kate were just trying to help. How could Hayley say no?

Kate and Jack helped Hayley move some of her things to the hatch. Nothing significant happened along the walk. Vincent barked at a rat, Hayley coughed a bit, and Kate dropped one of Hayley’s T-shirts, but that was it. They got to the hatch, and Hayley put her stuff on the bottom bunk bed. Locke walked out of one of the rooms and was surprised to see Hayley and the dog.

“Hello, uh, Jack?” Locke said. Jack took Locke in another room and talked to him.

Kate helped Hayley set up her things. Vincent climbed on the bed and laid down.

“Look” Hayley giggled, “He misses beds too!” Kate giggled with her. After a while, Kate and Locke left. It was late, The sun had set. Hayley was sitting in the middle of the carpet in the empty room. Hayley was playing with her American Girl doll. It was one of those “Today Dolls” that you pick out to look like you. The doll’s name was Leylin. Ley for short. Hayley remembered playing with Leylin for hours at home, ether with friends or by herself. Hayley wondered how her friends were. Weather they missed her. Hayley decided to focus her attention on Leylin. Leylin, like Hayley was sick. Everything Hayley went through, Ley did too. Though, Hayley envied Leylin, because she knew Leylin didn’t feel pain.

But it didn’t stop her playing. Right now, Leylin was a gymnast in the Olympics. She was on her floor exercise. She even had her own leotard. Leylin ran along the floor, did a cartwheel, then Hayley threw Leylin high in the air and Leylin did a triple flip with a twist. Hayley smiled as she caught her and Ley “Stuck” the landing. Hayley coughed again, but was watching as Ley went for another tumbling pass. Double flip, double twist. Then back flip round off back flip, something that looked cool but Hayley had no clue what it was, then double front flip. Hayley coughed more, but Leylin was winning her floor routine. She couldn’t stop or the judges (a.k.a, Vincent) Would mark her down. More and more flips. Hayley missed catching Leylin a few times because she was coughing, but Ley got to redo the tumbling pass. Hayley got up as Leylin flipped onto the edge of the couch. Leylin jumped off the edge and went for her finale tumbling round. The Finale. Jack heard banging and started over to the room Hayley was in.

Leylin flipped high in the air. Hayley Started coughing hard and fell to her knees. Leylin fell to the ground too. Just then, Jack walked in. He saw The doll fall to the ground first, like in slow motion, the saw Hayley, gasping for air. Jack ran over to her and dropped to his knees. Hayley was on all fours coughing and gasping.

“Hayley, Hayley! Its ok, I’m here.” Jack said as he grabbed her shoulders so she would look at him.

“Hayley, come on, get it under control, you can do it.” Jack kept coaching her on. Hayley tried to look at him, but every time she tried, her head fell back down. The coughing was subsiding, but she still couldn’t breath. Eventually, her whole body fell limp and she fell. Jack caught her head before it hit the ground. She was laying on her back, she couldn’t feel anything. Hayley realized, she didn’t envy Leylin anymore, because though she couldn’t feel pain, she couldn’t feel anything. Jack saw a tear fall from Hayley’s eye. Her vision was going back and forth from being blurry and clear. Hayley looked at Jack. She noticed something on the ceiling in her view. It was a stain. Hayley’s view then went black.

Hayley was walking through the hatch. She was in a white night gown that was a little too big for her. Her feet were bare. Her hair was swaying by her waist. She looked around. Her teddy was laying in the middle of the carpet in the middle of the room. Her teddy looked new. She ran over to it and picked it up. She held it in her arms for a moment. Then, she grabbed it by the arm and walked it with her. She walked over to the bunk bed and climbed to the top bunk. She sat up there and put her feet under the warm blanket. She heard people walking into the room. They were arguing, but she couldn’t make out what they were saying. A boy walked into the room yelling, followed by a man. Hayley didn’t recognize either of them. The boy looked to be in his late teens. He was holding a gun. Hayley ducked down and watched through the space between the wood blocking her from falling out of the bed, and the actual bed. Both the man and the boy looked familiar, though she didn’t know who it was. Their voices got louder as the boy was practically screaming. Then, she watched as the boy lifted the gun to his chin. Blood splattered on the ceiling as he shot himself.

Hayley jolted up. She was shaking. Jack was holding her.

“Its ok. Its ok. Its ok.” She heard him say. She started looking around. Kate and Locke were there next to her. She didn’t remember them coming, but she figure thy must have come when she was, well, out. Hayley took easy breaths in. She closed her eyes and swallowed hard. She opened her eyes and looked around more. Leylin was laying on the ground a bit away. She looked up into Jack’s face, then looked at the ceiling, where she saw the stain.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I can't wait to find out what's going to happen next! I loved the lines about Sawyer being addicted to reading! That seemed so true, especially in the early days, huh?

I've really enjoyed reading this, hon! Great job and I can't wait for more!! ♥!
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!! thanks aislynn!!! im so glad you like it!!! i cant believe you read all of it already!! lol!

wrazz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/1911
http://cottagenet.ru/plan/699
http://eyesvision.ru/physics/44
http://eyesvisions.com/eyesight/19
http://factoringfee.ru/t/673497
http://filmzones.ru/t/187622
http://gadwall.ru/t/297700
http://gaffertape.ru/t/478879
http://gageboard.ru/t/759827
http://gagrule.ru/t/284707
http://gallduct.ru/t/753218
http://galvanometric.ru/t/355367
http://gangforeman.ru/t/247098
http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/279057
http://garbagechute.ru/t/854048
http://gardeningleave.ru/t/246970
http://gascautery.ru/t/752785
http://gashbucket.ru/t/294729
http://gasreturn.ru/t/810812
http://gatedsweep.ru/t/559050
http://gaugemodel.ru/t/742466
http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/676285
http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/671604
http://geartreating.ru/t/572391
http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/375298
http://generalprovisions.ru/t/558688
http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/559373
http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/139353
http://getintoaflap.ru/t/139413
http://getthebounce.ru/t/138194
http://habeascorpus.ru/t/632521
http://habituate.ru/t/669662
http://hackedbolt.ru/t/351722
http://hackworker.ru/t/632275
http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/625558
http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/625504
http://hailsquall.ru/t/139765
http://hairysphere.ru/t/449542
http://halforderfringe.ru/t/561176
http://halfsiblings.ru/t/561958
http://hallofresidence.ru/t/562283
http://haltstate.ru/t/449549
http://handcoding.ru/t/568669
http://handportedhead.ru/t/781397
http://handradar.ru/t/561545
http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/137949
http://hangonpart.ru/t/262156
http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/456147
http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/340114
http://hardasiron.ru/t/333768
http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/566388
http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/305242
http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/140846
http://hatchholddown.ru/t/300380
http://haveafinetime.ru/t/405812
http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/156670
http://headregulator.ru/t/263716
http://heartofgold.ru/t/478262
http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/299418
http://heatinggas.ru/t/662461
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/324006
http://jacketedwall.ru/t/373185
http://japanesecedar.ru/t/306524
http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/602161
http://jobabandonment.ru/t/602898
http://jobstress.ru/t/602881
http://jogformation.ru/t/607348
http://jointcapsule.ru/t/577553
http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/674199
http://journallubricator.ru/t/183826
http://juicecatcher.ru/t/527518
http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/348838
http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/336682
http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/325625
http://kaposidisease.ru/t/337137
http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/636827
http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/609700
http://kentishglory.ru/t/637761
http://kerbweight.ru/t/298026
http://kerrrotation.ru/t/355744
http://keymanassurance.ru/t/304142
http://keyserum.ru/t/551000
http://kickplate.ru/t/157626
http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/604601
http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/605445
http://kingweakfish.ru/t/608702
http://kinozones.ru/film/1911
http://kleinbottle.ru/t/610653
http://kneejoint.ru/t/604745
http://knifesethouse.ru/t/611353
http://knockonatom.ru/t/606842
http://knowledgestate.ru/t/604532
http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/497573
http://labeledgraph.ru/t/832740
http://laborracket.ru/t/157766
http://labourearnings.ru/t/292522
http://labourleasing.ru/t/444059
http://laburnumtree.ru/t/755149
http://lacingcourse.ru/t/620519
http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/673909
http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/537420
http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/463259
http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/273126
http://laggingload.ru/t/298399
http://laissezaller.ru/t/463177
http://lambdatransition.ru/t/284980
http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/338360
http://lammasshoot.ru/t/302853
http://lamphouse.ru/t/511122
http://lancecorporal.ru/t/444589
http://lancingdie.ru/t/172819
http://landingdoor.ru/t/300853
http://landmarksensor.ru/t/670849
http://landreform.ru/t/479638
http://landuseratio.ru/t/422766
http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/670780
http://largeheart.ru/shop/1827095
http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/1826991
http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/1920
http://laserpulse.ru/shop/1030650
http://laterevent.ru/shop/1546630
http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/451929
http://layabout.ru/shop/601748
http://leadcoating.ru/shop/1418610
http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/465266
http://learningcurve.ru/shop/794964
http://leaveword.ru/shop/1152210
http://machinesensible.ru/shop/447194
http://magneticequator.ru/shop/862206
http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/862030
http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/576235
http://majorconcern.ru/shop/789056
http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/1151840
http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/614100
http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/1176213
http://manualchoke.ru/shop/1545193
http://medinfobooks.ru/book/1911
http://mp3lists.ru/item/1911
http://nameresolution.ru/shop/1532976
http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/1034024
http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/467965
http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/1206909
http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/1031541
http://navelseed.ru/shop/454566
http://neatplaster.ru/shop/1068776
http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/223570
http://negativefibration.ru/shop/652757
http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/865845
http://objectmodule.ru/shop/472155
http://observationballoon.ru/shop/97130
http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/1032749
http://oceanmining.ru/shop/142116
http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/571582
http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/1153418
http://offsetholder.ru/shop/1256860
http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/288557
http://onesticket.ru/shop/584356
http://packedspheres.ru/shop/585538
http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/689797
http://palatinebones.ru/shop/690696
http://palmberry.ru/shop/956462
http://papercoating.ru/shop/683040
http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/1067415
http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1708949
http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1178199
http://partfamily.ru/shop/1420617
http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1538310
http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1545518
http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/1708846
http://quasimoney.ru/shop/736535
http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/931288
http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/1214017
http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1434189
http://radialchaser.ru/shop/1502604
http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/518057
http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/888747
http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/975482
http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/1079070
http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1401759
http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/1559018
http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/632269
http://rearchain.ru/shop/880097
http://recessioncone.ru/shop/932864
http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/1654986
http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1662325
http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1668375
http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1690072
http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1715971
http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1774097
http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/1785604
http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1822930
http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1847376
http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1856277
http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1884339
http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1918747
http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1932019
http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1950416
http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1964037
http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/1973596
http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/1463350
http://secularclergy.ru/shop/1498435
http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/1604283
http://selectivediffuser.ru/shop/1656869
http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/1680479
http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/1714135
http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/1920
http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/1920
http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/1920
http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/488173
http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/1765013
http://tamecurve.ru/shop/1773605
http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/1776716
http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/494566
http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/506100
http://technicalgrade.ru/shop/1856017
http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/1901907
http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/1969094
http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/890602
http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/932986
http://tenementbuilding.ru/shop/986450
http://tuchkas.ru/
http://ultramaficrock.ru/shop/988812
http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/488562
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: