Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"A Clockwork Mango" by wolffootball37
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:33 am    Post subject: "A Clockwork Mango" by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"A Clockwork Mango" 09-30-2007
September 2007 contest submission. Sex, Ultra Violence, and Beethoven. Young Alex Delarge (Charlie Pace) Is Quite obsessed with Beethoven! A Lost/ Clockwork Orange crossover.
Song: Audio from A Clockwork Orange by A Clockwork Orange Soundtrack
Vidder: wolffootball37
Length: 1:39 (17.6MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AergDtYWTYY
http://www.zshare.net/video/395941535df68f/
NEW VIDEO LINK: http://www.dailymotion.com/wolffootball37/video/x34kto_clockworkmango_shortfilms

Last edited by wolffootball37 on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow...just wow. That was sooo strange, but so cool and well made! I LOVED it...tho I'm not sure that I understood it, I found it highly entertaining. Especially all those quick flashes and stuff. Awesomeness, Trey. You're editing was amazing as always.

Good luck with the contest!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Wow...just wow. That was sooo strange, but so cool and well made! I LOVED it...tho I'm not sure that I understood it, I found it highly entertaining. Especially all those quick flashes and stuff. Awesomeness, Trey. You're editing was amazing as always.

Good luck with the contest!

Thanks sooo much Sassy!!! I have actually taken down the youtube link for the time being because there are 2 spots I need to re do. Pretty much the story is this boy Alex Delarge, is obsessed with Violence and sex. He also loves music. The scene in the film is actually him listening to Beethoven kind of "getting off" on it. The clips of destruction and violence mirror that in the movie. It’s a very good film though that everyone should see. Thanks again for the comments Sassy!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, weird story. To Beethoven? I've been meaning to read the book, but never got around to it. Anyway, I liked it. Twas very cool to watch.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This video has been removed by the user."

?
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Izzy-
Quote:
I have actually taken down the youtube link for the time being because there are 2 spots I need to re do

I'm actually quite interested in this. I really want to see it!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: A Clockwork Mango by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

Wow.. watched it on the other link and... Holy crap! That was amazing! Loved the fast pace and the colour effects. I totally believed that Charlie could be a bit of a nutter! lol.. That was so original and cool. You totally gotta win!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok. New links are up. I’m really sorry about that guys. Next time I’m going to look over the vid more thoroughly. I’m happy you’re all interested though!

Captain Freya- Thanks so much. I tried in the vid for Charlie to be loony but not drug endued, even though the guy was in the movie, but there’s been so many drug crazy Charlie vids that I wanted to have the music be his Heroin. (If that makes since.) Thanks again for the comment!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: A Clockwork Mango by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

haha, I loved it! Fantastic editing! And I loved the beat use. Awesome video. The effects were good too.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:04 am    Post subject: Re: A Clockwork Mango by wolffootball37 Reply with quote

2181 wrote:
haha, I loved it! Fantastic editing! And I loved the beat use. Awesome video. The effects were good too.

Your awsome! Thanks a ton Jemmz! Im happy you liked it!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Charlie...er...Alex, really has some issues. You know, there are therapy for those things. xD Just kidding. Anyway, loved it before and I love it now. Your editing was WONDERFUL. Good luck once again!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA Thats one way of putting it Sassy! Im not sure if they had therapy back in 1970 though (when the movie was made) But im glad you still loved it! Thank you very much for all of your comments!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Freud was before the 70's and he wasn't exactly a therapist, but he had similar ideas...ok, just forget it. Whether it existed or not, Alex needs some therapy. xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Well, Freud was before the 70's and he wasn't exactly a therapist, but he had similar ideas...ok, just forget it. Whether it existed or not, Alex needs some therapy. xD

LOL okay! I do agree with you though, he does need therapy!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OF COURSE I'M GOING TO COMMENT ON THIS VID!!!!

It's so cool that you chose Clockwork Orange because I just saw that movie for the first time a couple weeks ago- probably one of the most disturbing movies I have ever scene.

Anyway- this was a cool take on the story. I though for sure it was gonna be about karl or be focused on the whole "Room 23" brain washing movie. But I'm glad to see you went a different... more unique route.

The beginning with the record player was fabulous. The quick moments were the best though because it was all about the details... the little touches that conveyed so much and were so clever, but were actually understated. Does that make sense?
Like clips of Kate in her bra, the slut in Charlie's hotel, and random acts of violence.

You did a great job of portraying the mood of the movie. It really looked like charlie was getting off on the music rather than the drugs.

Excellent, Excellent job!

PS: the end song freaked me out so much... I couldn't watch it!

PPS: I've also taken down and reposted youtube links countless times because something was off by like a fraction of a second.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: