Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Everything" by KajaM
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:08 am    Post subject: "Everything" by KajaM Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Everything" 08-29-2007
After a whole bunch of rather sad Charlie and PB&J vids that weve seen after Charlies death, I thought it was time for a light hearted and happy PB&J vid. Hope you enjoy it.
Song: Everything by Michael Buble
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 3:13 (27MB WMV)

Link(s): http://showyourvids.ning.com/video/everything-charlieclaire

Last edited by KajaM on Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A big "thank you" to Cinthia who came up with some good ideas when I was a bit stuck at a certain line of the song.

I'll upload a smaller file later. Still rendering it right now.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

That was so perfect! Really sweet PB+J video with great editing!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great job Karolina!!! I really enjoyed the sweet feel to it. I liked how you made it as Charlie was singing to Claire, other than 3rd person. Loved your beat use and manips! Excellent work!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i adore micahel buble! everytime i hear this song i think of charlie and claire; the good times:P This was so fantastic! i loved it. the 'i get to kiss you just because I can' was my fave part and the bit when it looked like claire and charlie (on piano0 were in the ocean at the same time. Loved the editing with your everyline, your every word, your everything and the flashes of Claire in my faves on youtube great work!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I love this! The song was so nice, and you really made it perfect for Charlie and Claire. You used great clips, and effects to make the clips look brighter and contrasty. The clips you used for "in this crazy life" were perfect for those lines, and "you're every song and I sing along" was so good those two blended together. Lastly my favorite clip was "you're every line and every word" how perfect for Charlie and Claire, because they both wrote about eachother!

Lovely job.

cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why, why do I have to be at work?? It's 8:00AM. I'll have to wait until 5:30PM to see it. It's going to be a long, long day.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it wasn't your intention, but this video (more than any of the sad Charlie's death videos) brought me to tears when I watched it. It was a beautiful and adorable video, but it really made me sad thinking about how we won't have any more sweet Charlie and Claire scenes ever on the show. Great job on the video though
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

This was just ....wow I don't even know what to say I loved it sooo much. It was just beautiful, and sweet and just amazing to watch. Thank you so much for making this video!!! I don't think I'll ever get over those 2 You get a gold vote from me that's for sure!!!
Lostaway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:04 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

GREAT! Now I have to sandpaper the mascara off my face!!! Beautiful, lovely video, Kaja. Made me remember why I was a PB&J shipper all along. Thank you so much for making this wonderful video.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful Video Karolina
This song was perfect i never heard it before but it's so much PB&J
Great editing
Lovely video I really enjoyed it, it brought tears to my eyes watching it
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:55 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

oooh I really got tears in my eyes watching this vid! Lovely video...and the 'i get to kiss you just because I can' was my favorite part too! oh..Charlie and Claire are so sweet! I'm gonna watch the video again now
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Everything by KajaM Reply with quote

We most defintely needed a sweet PB&J vid with the Charlie death stuff floating about. I <3 the split screen beach long shot and the simple fades on the beat. Just a really nice sweet video that I enjoyed a lot. Great job!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I'm flattered. I didn't expect to get so many comments right away. You guys are just awesome!

rbexter93: Thanks so much, Becca! I'm glad you liked it!

wolffootball37: Thanks a lot, Trey! I felt it was time to make a happy PB&J vid. I started working on a dark vid about Claire, Charlie and Ethan shortly after Charlie's death, but I was unable to finish it... it was too depressing. The project's still on my computer, so maybe one day I'll finish it. Meanwhile, it was much easier to make a light-hearted vid.

littleton_pace: Thankies, hon! Much appreciated! The song is great, isn't it? The first time I heard it I was like "That is so PB&Jish, I have to use it for a vid!!" I'm flattered that you favourited it. Thanks so much!

Jinlovessunxx: Thanks so much! I'm really happy that you liked the interpretation of the lyrics. I was hoping people would notice that As for the colour effects: I didn't use much more than Brightness/Contrast and Colour Correction (Secondary) here and the odd Glow effect. Those effects combined are pretty effective.

cylune: Oh, I'm sorry for the trouble caused. I actually anted to send you a PM this morning, saying that the vid is up, but I was late for work and had to catch my train, unfortunately. I hope you'll enjoy it nonetheless

nomad: Oh dear... I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to make anyone cry. You're so right though. We won't have any of the sweet PB&J moments anymore, unfortunately. That's simply not fair.
Thanks for commenting!

Lostwithoutdom: Thanks a lot, hon! You know, I only really started linking PB&J in Season Three... when it was too late already. Thanks for your kinds words, btw!

Lostaway: Need a hand at sandpapering the mascara off your face (well, it was my fault, after all ). Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Carrie!

charmed_charlie: Ah man, now you guys make me feel worse and worse... I really didn't want to make anymore get sad or even cry. Sorry!!! I'm happy though that you enoyed it nonetheless. Thanks a lot!

Manon: Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked the "I get to kiss you..." part. It was one of the parts of the vids that I enjoyed the most myself, too.

Polarbear: Thanks a lot, Pauly! A "nice sweet video" was exactly what I was aiming at. Yay! I wanted to keep it rather simple, not more than the odd split screen and colour correction. I tried masking first, but I really suck at masking (Bel, help!!! ), so I used the cookie cutter instead.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I just uploaded the vid with a smaller file size (12MB). The quality is not as good though.

Here's the link:

http://www.zshare.net/video/33924194173dc9/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: