Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aislynn's other vids, newest: Monsters Inc (4/23/11)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Ais!!! Never seen True Blood, but I want to after seeing this vid, lol. Hot!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*glee* Thank you so much, hon! \o/ I really appreciate you watching and commenting even though you haven't seen the show! *hugs*
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excuse me just one moment.....

NDKLCRJNEKLJTIPUJTX90UDC90RDSFKLMNFNCF. FMDLFMMF

DKJFKJGKLFJKYY

F
CTREVY#
G
DHFG
HFG

HRFHHHHHHHRYHRTYR

kay, i'm done.

awsome awesome awesome! I loved it!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*squee* Yay for a keyboard smash! \o/

Though, of course, Eric was really the one who just totally brought the awesome just by being there being his smexy self! *stares, mesmerized by your sig banner* ♥!

Thanks so much, so glad you enjoyed it! ♥!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Doctor Who vid!

"At The Beginning"
*Spoilers for "The End of Time" part 2* What if the "defense mechanism" would've safely given Donna her memories back? What if the Doctor would've been there? Take two-thirds of a fix-it vid, add one-third unabashed wish fulfillment and you've got my AU take on an entirely different direction for the Tenth Doctor and Donna. ♥!
Song: "At The Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
Spoilers: Up to "The End of Time" part 2
Length/size: 3:07 (27 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE | BAMVIDVAULT
Downloadable: MEDIAFIRE

V/N: Well, I just couldn't be expected to not try and put my own shippery spin on things, right? If you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

Also, YT has this blocked in a bunch of countries but hopefully the BAM link will work for you for streaming.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn, I am so sorry, I didn't get to commenting on this fabulous video sooner! *hugs*

To start, this was just wonderfully done and gave me such a happy feeling. I get excited when you make a new vid, especially Doctor Who, because there is always some creative twist inside, and it always surprises me! The song brought back memories for me! I remember it from Anastasia, I used to watch that all of the time, I still do, I love Disney! Aww, it's such a sweetly filled song and it was such a cute choice for a Donna/Ten video.

Your storyline was awesome and how you fulfilled it, was brilliant beyond comparison! It felt so real watching it! You showed her remembering Ten and hugging him, brilliant! I loved how you used the lyrics so perfectly, especially at "When I lost hope, you were there to remind me" she placed her hand on Ten's, fantastic clip choices..all of them flowed in a wonderful way to the music. I just love Donna/Ten, all of their moments together are so happy Your beat use was also very cool at 1:13 to 1:17! Then here comes the most amazing part...
Spoiler:

Ten placing the ring on Donna's finger! They get married and kiss! WOW!

I LOVED that, how creative! Ooo and fabulous audio choice at the end <3 <3 This was really wonderful, Aislynn, I can't wait to see more from you, it's always a treat watching your videos, I always enjoy them!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwww! *throws arms around you and squishes you* Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a lovely comment! ♥!

I'm really tickled that you thought the story came across well! That moment you mentioned with her putting her hand on his was one of the first that I put in and I was hoping that it would be a strong one. (I always loved how she so often did represent his hope and I thought that moment showed it clearly. )

That audio is one of my favorite little bits, it comes from right at the end of "The Unicorn and the Wasp" and is sort of where I like to divert from canon. I like to imagine them heading on after that moment of "onwards," off to tackle new adventures, always together, instead of heading into the sadness and eventual angsty separation. So I thought that was a great time for me to get to represent that in a vid, lol!

Thank you again so much for your comment and all of your extremely kind words! Very, very much appreciated! *many hugs* ♥!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annnnd another new vid! Wow, not even a week since the last one, I'm on fiiiiire! (Not literally. That would be bad. )

"Sparkle and Shine"
A fast-paced, action-oriented look at the Baroness and Storm Shadow doing what they do best: causing havoc, kicking butt and taking names.
Characters/fandom: The Baroness and Storm Shadow, GI Joe movieverse
Song: "Sparkle and Shine" by Econoline Crush
Spoilers: For the movie
Length/size: 2:36 (31 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE

V/N: This is one of those vids that I just had a blast making! I didn't expect this to focus on these two characters, it was actually supposed to be more of an ensemble piece, but they just strolled through and completely took it over! Anyway, if you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Montreal Love Song"
Major spoilers for "The End of Time" part 2. The Doctor and Rose are separated by more than just time and space. But, somehow, love can still find a way. Made for Amberfocus at LJ who requested Ten/Rose and this song. ♥!
Song: "Montreal Love Song" by We Are The Take
Characters/fandom: Ten/Rose, Doctor Who
Spoilers: Up to "The End of Time" part 2
Length/size: 2:27 (12 MB WMV)

V/N: I'm a total Nine/Rose and Ten/Donna shipper, so this was a bit of a challenge in that respect! The animated frame took a looooong time to figure out how to handle with Baby Vegas' maximum 4 video timelines (2 of which had to go to the actual vid itself ). I went through a TON of failed experiments before I found this solution but it was fun to do all the same (except for the times when I wanted to tear out my hair ). Hopefully it turned out well when all is said and done! If you watch, I hope you enjoy!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn! WOW! Your creativity is just outpouring in this video! This was quite lovely! Oooo a Ten/Rose vid from Aislynn?! Since I know you as a Nine/Rose shipper, it was awesome to see a different video from you of Ten/Rose!!! I LOVE this song, I've heard it a few times before and just fell in love with its beautiful flow! Your lyric interpretation was really awesome, especially "I can't figure it out" with Rose and her phone saying "No Signal" Everything from your clip choices to that fantastic rewind ending and the reunion of Ten/Rose, was incredible!! Hehe and the clock/picture frame on the side were soooooo cool, very nice touch! It represents them very well! I love love love your videos Aislynn, especially your DW ones, can't wait for more!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you SO much, hon! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such a lovely, thoughtful comment! And thanks for watching it in the first place, of course!

It was a little hard to get in the Ten/Rose mode at first, even though I love them both like mad, I just love him with Donna and her with Nine SO much, it's hard to try and sell them with anybody else, you know? But I'm glad I gave it a try!

I'd never heard the song until Amber mentioned it but it's so awesome! I'm really happy you thought I did it justice!

Thanks again just more than I can say! Your kind words really mean a bunch to me! *many hugs* ♥♥♥!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another new one! This time it's just a vidlette because I only had about 1:30 total to work with between the two promo trailers that have been released so far for series 5. However, they just inspired my Inner Shipper so much that I both made icons (available here at my Livejournal if you'd like to see 'em ) and had to try a bit of vidding for them.

It's early to know if I'm really going to ship Eleven/Amy properly but for right now, I'm just totally feeling the love!

"Collide"
*Spoilers for the first two s5 trailers*
A shippy little vidlette for the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond. ♥!
Song: "Collide" by Howie Day
Spoilers: For the first two s5 trailers.
Length/size: :53 (12.9 MB WMV)

Downloadable: SENDSPACE

If you watch, hope you enjoy! ♥!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid!

"A Party At Bill Compton's"

Bill's having a party and vampires (and humans) from far and away are in attendance. You're invited, please come on in and make yourself comfortable! But beware of some of the other guests... they bite.

A cracky little multi-fandom vid with some of my favorite vamps.

Fandoms: Twilight, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries
Song: "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" by Good Charlotte
Spoilers: Twilight (first movie only), True Blood (s1 and 2) and The Vampire Diaries (up to 1x11)
Length/size: 2:07 (11.4 MB WMV)

My first multi-fandom vid, yay! If you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG OMG OMG!!! That is SOOO awesome!!!! All the hot vampires in that, WOW!!! Love it love it love it! I think my fav part is when Boone - I mean Damon, lol - was dancing and then gets thrown out the window.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*does dance of glee*

Thanks so much, hon! I'm so glad that you liked it! Even though poor Edward got a bit manhandled in that one part... But it was a happy ending for everybody, at least! (Well, except for Boone!Damon getting chucked out the window, lol! But I bet he still thought it was funny, lol! )

Thanks bunches for watching and commenting! ♥♥♥!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

Jump to: