Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aislynn's other vids, newest: Monsters Inc (4/23/11)
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Aislynn's other vids, newest: Monsters Inc (4/23/11) Reply with quote

And not just vids with the Others in them!

NEW!

Since this top post is getting a little too big, I'll just link to the reply that has all of the info in it.

7. "Monsters Inc. tribute" (ensemble) (4/23/11)

6. "I Loved Her" (Clu/Quorra/Sam, TRON: Legacy) (4/5/11)
5. "Dreaming Of A World (I Thought I'd Never See)" (Kevin Flynn, TRON/TRON: Legacy) (3/15/11)
4. "TRON Is Too Sexy" (Ensemble, TRON) (3/8/11)
3. "Larger Than Life" (John McClane and Frank Moses, Live Free Or Die Hard and Red) (2/17/11)
2. "Programs (And Users) Are All Made Of Stars" (Tron: Legacy) (1/13/11)
1. "Incomplete Lullaby" (Bella, Twilight Eclipse) (12/30/10)

Ashes to Ashes

"All Fall Down"
"Whenever your world starts crashing down, that's where you'll find me."
Deep down, he just wants to be her knight in tarnished armor. A Gene/Alex vid.
Song: "All Fall Down" by OneRepublic
Fandom/characters: Ashes to Ashes, Gene Hunt/Alex Drake
Spoilers: Through all of s1
Vidding program: Sony Vegas Movie Studio 6.0
Length: 3:02 (25 MB WMV)

Links: http://www.zshare.net/video/540849513e1cf36f/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULzO7Yrt5s&fmt=18

V/N: I did a bit of agonizing over beat use vs emotion in a few key places in this one. In the end, I wanted the emotion to hopefully come through the strongest. I enjoyed making this one a lot (once I got over the agonizing ). Alex did come across as rather jeopardy-friendly, I'm afraid, but it was necessary to show how Gene wants to cast himself into the role of her rescuer and protector. I do believe that deep down, he wants to be the white knight, in whatever shades of gray it takes to get the job done.

If you watch, hope you enjoy! ♥!

Doctor Who

14. "Pieces" 9-19-10
"I come to you in pieces, so you can make me whole..." All the Tenth Doctor really needed was just to get his Donna back.
Song: "Pieces" by Red
Fandom: Doctor Who
Spoilers: Through all of s4 to "The End of Time" part 2.
Length/size: 2:47 (25.9 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE | MEGAVIDEO
Downloadable: MEDIAFIRE

V/N: I've always felt that losing Donna in the way that he did, not only that he had been forced to take away her memories of him but that she could never be in his life again after that, was the thing that finally broke him. I heard this song the other day and it seemed to fit that theory so well to me. If he could just have taken his broken pieces back to Donna, she would've made him whole again.

If you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

13. "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" 6-30-10
Song: "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" by Jet
Characters/Fandom: Eleven/River, Doctor Who
Spoilers: For 5x13 "The Big Bang"
Length/size: 2:26 (27.7 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE | MEGAVIDEO

Spreading the Eleven/River love, yay! If you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

12. "Tik Tok" (4/8/10)
Just a fun little "Eleventh Hour"-centric vid. ♥!
Song: "Tik Tok" by Kei$ha
Characters/fandom: Eleven/Amy
Spoilers: For 5x01 "The Eleventh Hour," but of course...
Length/size: 2:05 (20.1 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE | BAMVIDVAULT

11. "Collide" (2/23/10)
*Spoilers for the first two s5 trailers*
A shippy little vidlette for the Eleventh Doctor and Amy Pond. ♥!
Song: "Collide" by Howie Day
Spoilers: For the first two s5 trailers.
Length/size: :53 (12.9 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE
Downloadable: SENDSPACE

This is me working the little bit of available footage for all it was worth, lol! It's early to know if I'm really going to ship Eleven/Amy properly but for right now, I'm just totally feeling the love! If you watch, hope you enjoy! ♥!

10. "Montreal Love Song" (2/11/10)
Major spoilers for "The End of Time" part 2. The Doctor and Rose are separated by more than just time and space. But, somehow, love can still find a way. Made for Amberfocus at LJ who requested Ten/Rose and this song. ♥!
Song: "Montreal Love Song" by We Are The Take
Characters/: Ten/Rose
Spoilers: Up to "The End of Time" part 2
Length/size: 2:27 (12 MB WMV)

V/N: I'm a total Nine/Rose and Ten/Donna shipper, so this was a bit of a challenge in that respect! The animated frame took a looooong time to figure out how to handle with Baby Vegas' maximum 4 video timelines (2 of which had to go to the actual vid itself ). I went through a TON of failed experiments before I found this solution but it was fun to do all the same (except for the times when I wanted to tear out my hair ). Hopefully it turned out well when all is said and done! If you watch, I hope you enjoy!

9. "At The Beginning" (1/17/10)
*Spoilers for "The End of Time" part 2* What if the "defense mechanism" would've safely given Donna her memories back? What if the Doctor would've been there? Take two-thirds of a fix-it vid, add one-third unabashed wish fulfillment and you've got my AU take on an entirely different direction for the Tenth Doctor and Donna. ♥!
Song: "At The Beginning" by Richard Marx and Donna Lewis
Spoilers: Up to "The End of Time" part 2
Length/size: 3:07 (27 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE | BAMVIDVAULT

V/N: Well, I just couldn't be expected to not try and put my own shippery spin on things, right? If you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

Also, YT has this blocked in a bunch of countries but hopefully the BAM link will work for you for streaming.

8. "Fever" (8/5/09)
An AU tale of the Tenth Doctor's regeneration...gone wrong.
Song: "Fever" by Neko Case
Spoilers: Through DW 4x13 "Journey's End"
Length/Size: 3:06 (31 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE (Please watch in HQ )

V/N: Please watch the vid (if you're, you know, planning on it ) before reading my vidder's notes.

Now, of course, this isn't the way it works in canon: the Doctor doesn't "regenerate" into someone else. But I wanted to see what would happen if we imagined a "bad" regeneration bringing out the worst in the Doctor, a darker side that hungered for power and was willing to do whatever it took to get it. Whether you call that side the Valeyard or just simply imagine it as the Doctor as filtered through the lens of the Master, that's the story I tried to tell with this vid. ♥!

7. "The Tenth Doctor is Tigger" (4/21/09)
Just a cracky little character study vidlette for the very bouncy Tenth Doctor. By request for pacejunkie ♥!
Song: "Tigger's Theme" by Paul Winchell
Spoilers: Through DW 4x13 "Journey's End"
Length/Size: :57 (6 MB WMV)

Streaming: YOUTUBE (Please watch in HQ )
Downloadable: SENDSPACE

V/N: This was a TON of fun to do! I just wish the song would've been longer, lol! If you watch, I hope you enjoy!

6. "The Dance" (1/29/09)
The Doctor (Nine and Ten) thinks back on his time with Rose. Made by request for amyo67 at LiveJournal. ♥!
Song: "The Dance" by Garth Brooks
Characters: Nine/Rose and Ten/Rose
Spoilers: through 4x13 "Journey's End"
Length/Size: 2:35 (24 MB WMV)

Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90y556CXr_A&fmt=18
Downloadable: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wv9r2h

V/N: I doubt I would've ever thought of this song for the Doctor and Rose if not for Amy's request. Then once I heard it, I was really struck by just how beautiful the music and lyrics are (so don't let the artist scare you off if you're not a country fan ).

V/N - the LVI edition ZOMG, nobody breathe on the YouTube link so it doesn't go away... Eh, it probably won't last but I figured I'd use it while I can!

If you're not familiar with Doctor Who, the guy in the leather jacket and very short hair is the Ninth Doctor, the guy in the pinstripes with the brown hair is the Tenth Doctor. In other words, they're different incarnations of the same fellow, which is what I tried to get across even more with the way I matched similar scenes and all that. Just so that hopefully makes more sense to anybody who might be willing to give this one a try but doesn't know their Doctor Who from their Doctor Huh?

If you give it a chance, hope you enjoy! ♥♥♥!!!

5. "Recessional" (Doctor/Donna) (7/15/08 )
The Doctor grieves for Donna's loss. But sometimes what's lost can be found again.
Song: "Recessional" by Vienna Teng
Genre: angst with a dash of hope
Spoilers: through 4x13 "Journey's End"
Length/Size: 2:45 (23 MB WMV)

Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6iKtfRqzRU
Far better quality and downloadable: http://www.zshare.net/video/15403325ec6e446f/

The YouTube and zShare versions are actually slightly different because I caught a couple of boo-boos after the YT version already had some comments on it so I didn't want to delete it. So if you're interested in the bestest version possible, please stream or download the zShare link. Although the differences are pretty slight (and somewhat covered by YT's poor quality ), so you should still be able to get the gist of things from it as well, if you just prefer to watch it there.

Now, this can be viewed as either shippy or non-shippy, in my opinion, because I think whether you see them as strictly platonic friends or view them through shippy-goggles, I don't think there's any denying that they love each other or that her loss has cut him deeply.

And I think it's safe to say that this is a fix-it vid. Hope you enjoy! ♥!

4. "Short Skirt, Long Jacket" (Donna) (6/9/08 )
An ode to the fabulousness of ♥ Donna Noble ♥ from the Tenth Doctor's point-of-view.
Song: "Short Skirt, Long Jacket" by Cake
Genre: fun and frivolous character study
Spoilers: "Runaway Bride," 4x01 "Partners In Crime" through 4x08 - "Silence In The Library"
Length/Size: 2:37 (28 MB WMV)

Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR3UawIMgyo&fmt=18
Far better quality and downloadable: http://www.zshare.net/video/13377743de26a23f/

Sadly, the quality of the YouTube version came out mightily sucktacular. *cries* Why did you have to do that to my beautiful .AVI footage, YouTube? Why? Why? Oh well, it'll give you the gist of it, I suppose, but if you want to see Donna in her full, unpixelated glory, then the zshare link is highly recommended. Either way, if you watch, hope you enjoy! ♥!

ETA: I just found out if you add "&fmt=18" at the end of the YouTube link, it gives you much better quality! Freaky but true! *edits link, then happy dances* ♥!

3. "Second To None" (Team TARDIS) (3/26/08 )
A fun, action-filled (and rather cracky ) ode to the Ninth Doctor, Rose, Jack and Mickey. Team TARDIS, for the win!
Song: "Second To None" by Styles of Beyond featuring Mike Shinoda
Genre: crack!action
Spoilers: Through Season 1
Length/Size: 2:03 (9.2 MB WMV)

Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7L1qksyFUk
Better quality and downloadable: http://www.zshare.net/video/9598755c765b4f/

Vidder's note: Okay, so I heard this song on the Transformers soundtrack and the next thing you know, I could totally see a bad-asteroid Nine, Rose, Jack and Mickey vid to it. So I decided, "Why not?" and had a go at it. Several major vidding rules were sadly demolished in the process.

2. "Almost Lover" (Nine/Rose) (12/11/07)
Rose Tyler mourns the loss of the Ninth Doctor. No, it didn't happen this way. Except it kinda did. Very angsty. (Spoilers through all of seasons 1 and 2)
Song: Almost Lover by A Fine Frenzy
Length: 3:41 (15.3MB WMV)
Links: http://youtube.com/watch?v=6cY5oFeGgcY
http://www.zshare.net/video/5545623cfc4bfc/

1. "Bubbly" (Nine/Rose) (10/1/07)
An unabashed shipper vid to express my love for the Ninth Doctor and Rose. (Spoilers through all of Season 1)
Song: "Bubby" by Colbie Caillat
Length: 2:44 (19 MB WMV)
Links: http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZQMkYnkXuQA
http://www.zshare.net/video/3947862f8f5dea/

GI Joe

"Sparkle and Shine"
A fast-paced, action-oriented look at the Baroness and Storm Shadow doing what they do best: causing havoc, kicking butt and taking names.
Characters/fandom: The Baroness and Storm Shadow, GI Joe movieverse
Song: "Sparkle and Shine" by Econoline Crush
Spoilers: For the movie
Length/size: 2:36 (31 MB WMV)

V/N: This is one of those vids that I just had a blast making! I didn't expect this to focus on these two characters, it was actually supposed to be more of an ensemble piece, but they just strolled through and completely took it over! Anyway, if you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider

"Let It Rock" (7/30/10)
A high-octane, rock'em, sock'em Lara Croft character study.
Song: "Let It Rock" by Kevin Rudolf
Spoilers: For the first Tomb Raider movie only.
Length/size: 2:13 (14.9 MB WMV)

Streaming: MEGAVIDEO

V/N: I love this song and have had it earmarked for use for quite a while now, but it offered a tough choice when it came to actually vidding it: edit to that heavy, persistent beat to the exclusion of all else, or ignore it in favor of building tension and hopefully cultivating some emotion amongst the gunshots and motorcycle jumps. I opted for the later because it just felt more right to me to let the rhythm of the lyrics be my guide.

This movie was one of my very first DVD purchases and I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed it until I watched it over again recently! Some trivia that might be of interest to my fellow Doctor Who fans: Iain Glen who played the baddie, Manfred Powell, in this movie also played Father Octavian in DW "The Time of Angels" and "Flesh and Stone."

Legend of the Seeker

"Eye Candy and Action Scenes"
Just what it says on the tin. A short vid just for fun to celebrate Richard and Kahlan, kicking butt and taking names. Among other things. ♥!
Fandom: Legend of the Seeker
Song: "Cochise" by Audioslave
Spoilers: Through 1x13
Warnings: Well, :37 - 1:00 might make you blush just a little.
Length/Size: 1:50 (25 MB WMV)

V/N: New fandom, yay! There are a lot of thoughtful, intelligent LotS vids being done out there. This isn't one of them.

Multi-fandom

"A Party At Bill Compton's"

Bill's having a party and vampires (and humans) from far and away are in attendance. You're invited, please come on in and make yourself comfortable! But beware of some of the other guests... they bite.

A cracky little multi-fandom vid with some of my favorite vamps.

Fandoms: Twilight, True Blood and The Vampire Diaries
Song: "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl" by Good Charlotte
Spoilers: Twilight (first movie only), True Blood (s1 and 2) and The Vampire Diaries (up to 1x11)
Length/size: 2:07 (11.4 MB WMV)

My first multi-fandom vid, yay! If you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

Resident Evil

"On The Dance Floor" 10-6-10
Carlos loves to watch Alice do that thing she does so well...
Song: "I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor" by Arctic Monkeys
Fandom: Resident Evil
Spoilers: Resident Evil: Apocalypse and Resident Evil: Extinction
Length/size: 2:34 (20.7 MB WMV)

V/N: Because, heck YEAH, I ship it. \o/ I'm not much of a horror movie fan at all but I really do enjoy the Resident Evil franchise. Possibly the fact that Oded Fehr plays Carlos has a little something to do with that.

This song is one I've liked for a long while but have considered fairly unviddable because of that rapid-fire beat. But, after hearing it again after a recent RE marathon, I decided it was worth it to give it a try. So I kept it simple, lots of in-clip motion and basic hard cuts, and I had a lot of fun putting it together!

Sherlock [BBC]

2. "The Woman" (10/22/10)
An AU mini-episode of "Sherlock" featuring Irene Adler. Be sure to watch all of the way to the end.
Song: The "One Cello x 16: Natoma" Mix by Zoe Keating
Fandom: Sherlock [BBC]
Spoilers: For all 3 episodes of Sherlock and for the 2009 Sherlock Holmes movie.
Length/size: 3:10 (11.1 MB WMV)

V/N: It's no secret that I'm a Sherlock/Irene shipper but, up until now, I hadn't thought that I could apply my shipper love to the BBC version. I did this vid in a completely backwards fashion to my normal, putting together the video and dialogue first, then lastly adding the music. I used Zoe Keating's awesome "One Cello x 16: Natoma" CD to develop a "score" for the story, combining various parts of songs to hopefully create various moods and emotions. This was a really fun and different sort of process and I learned a lot from it!

"Troublemaker" (8/28/10)
Just a fun little vid for my favorite troublemaking consulting detective. Be sure to watch all of the way to the end.
Song: "Troublemaker" by Weezer
Fandom: Sherlock [BBC]
Spoilers: For all 3 episodes.
Length/size: 2:07 (12 MB WMV)

V/N: New fandom, yay! If you watch, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

2. "Derek Reese - Bringing Sexy Back"
Summary: Over at the LiveJournal community the_other_reese we decided to try having multiple vidders use this same song to see what sorts of different interpretations end up coming out of it. This is my offering.
Song: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake
Fandom: Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Genre: Action
Spoilers: Through all of season 1
Length/size: 1:10 (10MB WMV)

Link: ZSHARE
SHOWYOURVIDS

Is there a vidding statute against using "SexyBack" not once but twice in your vidding career? In my own defense, I cut the song completely different than I did for my SPN version. It's quite short but it's got a ton of fun beat use (at least, it was fun for me ) and I had a great time putting it together. If you give it a try, hope you enjoy! ♥!

1. "Cameron - Song 2" (2/3/2008)
Cameron's mission is to protect John Connor at all costs. Fortunately, she enjoys her work.
Song: "Song 2" by Blur
Length: 2:00 (20 MB WMV)
Links: ZSHARE
[url=http://showyourvids.ning.com/video/cameron-song2-terminator-tscc'SHOWYOURVIDS[/url]

Yes, another fandom! I've really been enjoying this show and wanted to make a quick, action-packed vid for Cameron in all of her rump-kickin' glory! (Nothing more fun than a tiny little gal who can throw a big, muscle-bound fellow Terminator through a wall! ) Also another one made from glorious, full-sized .AVI footage (woooo! ) so I recommend watching it in the large size at zshare if you're streaming it. If you watch, hope you enjoy!

True Blood

1. "Corrupt" (9/19/09)
In Eric and Sookie's love/hate relationship, who exactly is corrupting who?
Song: "Corrupt" by Depeche Mode
Spoilers/warnings: Contains footage from seasons 1 and 2, including the s2 finale. Also, the material is a bit more "adult" than most of my other vids. If you're familiar with the show, then you should be fine with what's in the vid. If you're not, then be warned for blood and partial nudity (though nothing unduly naughty is shown here ).
Length/Size: 2:50 (16 MB WMV)

Torchwood

1. "Winter Sun" (2/13/2008)
A romantic look at Jack and Gwen, with a healthy dose of angst.
Song: "Winter Sun" by Dishwalla
Spoilers: Up to 2x04 "Meat"
Length: 2:52 (23 MB WMV)
Links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW22C1bF_nc
http://www.zshare.net/video/7546127068521e/

I broke a few of my personal vidding rules in this one (Let's play "Hey, peeps! How many broken vidding rules can you spot!" On second thought... Let's not. ). I opted for story and mood over obsessive beat use. *gasp* No, it's TRUE! Eh, sometimes it's fun to just return to some basic vid techniques, you know? Another created from glorious, full-sized .AVI footage, so I recommend watching it in its largest size if you stream it at zshare. If you watch, hope you enjoy! ♥!

Transformers

1. "Special Ops vs The Decepticons" (1/8/2008) Remastered (3/29/09)
Things blow up! Guys shoot at big evil robots who shoot back! Giant mechanical scorpion harasses soldiers! Action, action, action! It's a freakin' action-palooza in here!
Song: "Bodies" by Drowning Pool
Length: 1:50 (21 MB WMV)

Streaming: SHOWYOURVIDS

V/N: (March 29, 2009) Now remastered!

This is still one of my most favorite vids that I've done but it was also my first time working with .AVI files. In the year since this, I've learned a few tricks on handling .AVI and getting it to cooperate with Baby Vegas. So I decided a remastering was in order. I ended up tweaking about half a dozen things or more, though hopefully they're not all extremely noticeable. Mainly it was things that just stood out to me as "Man, I wish I'd known how to do [X] back then, I would've done that so much better/differently/whatever."

If you've already watched the original, you probably won't find this one all that different. But I know it's just a little tidier and shinier and that makes me happier, what can I say? If you watch for the first time or the second, I hope you enjoy! ♥!

Twilight

1. "Breaking Inside" (6/19/10)
The vid equivalent of a drabble on Edward's thoughts as he prepared to step into the sunlight in New Moon. For Heather. Happy birthday, hon! ♥♥♥!!!
Song: "Breaking Inside" by Shinedown
Spoilers: For New Moon.
Length/size: :42 (3.7 MB WMV)

Streaming: ZSHARE

Supernatural

1. "Dean Winchester - Bringing Sexy Back" (2/4/2007)
Just a short, light-hearted look at the hotness that is Dean Winchester.
Song: "sexyback" by Justin Timberlake
Length: 1:21 (6.5 MB WMV)
Links: http://youtube.com/watch?v=P_qJ8SyKP54
http://www.badongo.com/vid/286605
http://www.villainous-imagination.com/aislynn/Aislynn_DeanSexyBack.zip (Permalink generously hosted by ringwench )

Note: Could I HAVE more links? Geesh! Apparently I wanted to make sure the entire known universe would be able to see this one, lol!

2. "Twist - A Jensen Ackles Video Picspam" (8/26/2007)
A crunked-up slideshow to celebrate the *squee* of Jensen Ackles! For my friend moondropz's birthday! ♥! Note: for mature fangirls only.
Song: "Twist" by Goldfrapp
Length: 2:19 (13 MB WMV)
Links: None currently. Just ask and I'll be glad to upload for you.

Note: Yes, it's a slideshow but don't let that scare you! It's a crunked-up slideshow, baby! I crashed Vegas 4 times while making this, just from the multiple timelines and truckload of effects and transitions in it! I'm particularly proud of the effects towards the end.

If you give 'em a look, hope you enjoy!

Last edited by Aislynn on Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:13 am; edited 51 times in total
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squeeee!! I loved the Sexy Back vid. So hot!!! (Just way too short )

Definitely have to watch the other one now, too.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, that Dean slideshow was freaking AMAZING! The best slideshow I've ever seen, without a doubt. The effects were just incredible, and it was obvious that you put a lot of thought and time into it. I don't even watch Supernatural (well, I haven't' seen the entire thing, just bits and pieces - Tho I did like Jensen in Smallville) but I had to see the slideshow that you've been talking about. I swear, if you ever make something like this for Lost...I will fave it forever! Well, it's likely.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karolina: *squee* I'm so glad you liked the "Sexyback" one! It was my first attempt at a Supernatural vid (which is why it's kinda short ). Thanks for watching it! *hugs!*

Sassy: Aww, thank you so much! I was kinda proud of it despite the fact that it is just a slideshow (well, with a few video bits thrown in ). It's funny you mentioned Lost because I showed this to my mom who's the Original Raving Sawyerette and that was the first thing she said, "Why didn't you make this with Sawyer pictures?" And I pointed out that it was for my friend who's a Jensen Ackles fan, not a Josh Holloway fan. Mom's response, "And you can't remake it with Sawyer pictures why?" *hugs!*

Thanks so much for checking these out! ♥! ♥!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
"And you can't remake it with Sawyer pictures why?"

LOL! My thoughts exactly. In fact, that sounds just like what my friend's mom would say!

Anyway, it was wonderful, Jensen or Josh.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My Doctor Who Nine/Rose vid is up! *happy dances!* ♥!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squee downloading now!!!

edit: watch it and wow! It's the sweetest thing ever! The video flowed beautifully and your really convincing me to open a doctor who video site (been thinking about it for a long time!)
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*squee!* Thanks, Becca! ♥♥♥!!! I just wanted to do something that was pure, shippy fluffiness. Glad you enjoyed!

Ooo, that would be cool to have a Doctor Who vidding site! ♥!
PrincessSparkle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww that nine/Rose vid is so cute I love it
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so unbelievably cute, Ais!! I don't know the show, but I looove this song and you did such an amazing job on the interpretation of the lyrics. Awww, that was really heart-warming!

Loooooved it!!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, like I said on YT, I LOVE this. SO cute! Rose/Nine 4eva!

rbexter93 wrote:
your really convincing me to open a doctor who video site (been thinking about it for a long time!)

OMG you SO should, Becca! Heads up, it's a lot harder than it looks; Kayla and I learned the hard way with Supernatural Video Station... But, hey, if you do, drop us a line so we can affiliate!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'oh! How did I miss these? So sorry! *grovels*

PrincessSparkle wrote:
Awww that nine/Rose vid is so cute I love it

Thank you so much! I love Nine and Rose so much it's just silly! ♥! Thanks again!

KajaM wrote:
That was so unbelievably cute, Ais!! I don't know the show, but I looove this song and you did such an amazing job on the interpretation of the lyrics. Awww, that was really heart-warming!

Loooooved it!!

Aw, thanks so much, Karolina! I really appreciate you giving this a watch even without knowing the show! I love this song, too (and after vidding a song, usually I'm sick of it, but I still love this one! ) and I'm really glad to hear that about the lyric interpretation! I was hoping it wouldn't be TOO literal but would make sense! Thanks again so much! ♥!

mistojen wrote:
Ais, like I said on YT, I LOVE this. SO cute! Rose/Nine 4eva!

Yay! *fangirl merry-go-rounds for Nine/Rose* Wheeeeee! Thanks so much! I just really appreciate all your support on all my weird little projects. You're da bestest! ♥!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MY support on YOUR projects? Aislynn, let's be honest, here...would I even still be vidding at ALL without you having helped mold me and then talking me out of quitting all together? Of COURSE I'll lend as much support as I possibly can to pay it back! *stops fangirl merry-go-round to hug*

...*starts fangirl merry-go-round again*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG

Your Bubbly vid is purley amazing! It's so sweet and cute. I love Doctor Who, especially Nine Doctor You really did great on that video, I love Doctor Who videos.

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistojen wrote:
MY support on YOUR projects? Aislynn, let's be honest, here...would I even still be vidding at ALL without you having helped mold me and then talking me out of quitting all together? Of COURSE I'll lend as much support as I possibly can to pay it back! *stops fangirl merry-go-round to hug*

...*starts fangirl merry-go-round again*

D'oh, I could've sworn I answered you, Jen! So sorry! Anyway, I'm glad if I was able to help keep you going with your vidding oh so long ago! I didn't really do that much, other than say, "No, don't quit!" on the rare occasion but hey, if it helped then I'm glad I was there to say it! *super(naturally)nuttier!hugs! then jumps on the fangirl merry-go-round again* Wheeeeee! ♥!

Jinlovessunxx wrote:
OMG

Your Bubbly vid is purley amazing! It's so sweet and cute. I love Doctor Who, especially Nine Doctor You really did great on that video, I love Doctor Who videos.

Oh, thank you so much! I've really come to love Doctor Who, especially Nine and Rose, and I just really wanted to make a vid out of sheer love for the two of them! Thanks so much for the lovely words and for commenting! Much, much appreciated! ♥!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 1 of 8

Jump to: