Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aislynn's other vids, newest: Monsters Inc (4/23/11)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And less than 2 weeks later... another new vid! *points at first post* This one is for Doctor Who, featuring the fantabulous Donna Noble! *loves her* ♥! If you watch, hope you enjoy!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squeeeeee!!! OMG, Ais, that was so adorable!! I was laughing so hard while watching your vid. Just brilliant! Donna is just the cutest thing! I am so downloading and favouriting this. Thank you for this wonderful vid! *hugs*

EDIT: After watching the downloadable version, I have to say the YT seriously sucks! It keeps messing up the quality of my vids, too.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I looooved the naughty bits! They were so good, especially when they were about Naughty!Ten How on earth did you find such a great song?
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D'oh, I'm so sorry I forgot to answer you, hon! *smacks forehead*

Thank you SO much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Oh, I know, I was totally shocked at how terrible the quality came out! I found a way to "trick" it into making it the high quality version but for some reason it won't put the "watch in high quality" thing on it like I've seen for other people! So all searches and linking in from my profile takes you to the bad quality version and unless you catch the link in my description, that's what people will see. *pouts*

KajaM wrote:
Anyway, I forgot to mention that I looooved the naughty bits! They were so good, especially when they were about Naughty!Ten How on earth did you find such a great song?

Heee, thanks! Naughty!Ten was just too much fun, lol! I actually heard that song on YouTube while I was looking up Cake and thought, "Man, there's a vid in this song, I can feel it!" Then when it got to the line about "we start to talk when she borrows my pen" I thought of that moment when Ten gives her the pen and paper and I ran back and listened to it again to see if I could make a Donna vid out of it and was surprised at how much of the rest of the song just fit her, IMO!

Thanks again so very much and sorry for the late reply! *hugs* ♥!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid! *points to first post*

In a VERY unusual move from my vidding muse, this is another vid for Donna. (I don't think I've ever vidded the same character twice in a row before! ) But I just had to do this vid when I came across this beautiful song. ♥! I just thought it said what the Doctor would want to say after the series 4 finale.

Hope you enjoy if you give it a try! ♥!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwww Ais Just commented on youtube also
I loved this video it was just so cute for them, I feel so sorry for Donna, I wish she didn't have to leave but I loved this video. The song was just so cute and perfect I loved the ending that was just awesome
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Ais, that was so wonderful!! I've never heard this song before but it is beautiful and worked so well for the Doctor and Donna!! The interpretation of the lyrics was amazing! I loved the "she sleeps on my shoulder" and "I see you around" parts and I must admit that I had tears in my eyes

A real heartbreaker and yet I wanted to cheer for joy during those last moments. The Doctor and Donna reunited, how wonderful!!! (I think I should write a letter to BBC, demanding that they let you write the scripts for S5. )

Downloaded and saved for ever, like all of your DW vids.

..... by the way, does that mean it's Nine/Rose next????
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, Recessional nearly left me in tears. After the finale I was crying and I told myself I wouldn't cry...but I still do..

That was just wonderfully edited and everything about it was lovely. The song was soo lovely also which also made me want to cry of how sweet it was. I really liked "Are you taking coffee or sugar" part..loved that connection there. Then "No matter what she says, I'll see you around" that was just wonderful..aww..

Like Karolina I too would cheer for joy although it was heartbreaking..but so well done in capturing all of the Donna and Ten relationship memories.

In my opinion Nine connected more with Rose and Ten connected more with Donna, that's why Donna and Ten vids happy or sad make me feel teary That's okay though!

Short Skirt, Long Jacket- Sorry I didn't reply to that! This vid was brilliant! As I said, me and my mom watched it, and danced the whole way through at the same noticing your awesome vidding skills. It was hilarious but still made me miss the loving Donna....Donna forever!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For shame on me for taking so long to respond here! Bad Ais, no cookie! (And that always makes me soooooooo sad because you know I wanted that cookie! )

Charlie: Awww, thanks so much for the comment at YouTube as well! *squishes you* I know, the finale left me all for so many reasons but what happened to Donna was pretty much the main one. I just had to give her a happier ending if I could! Thanks again, hon! *hugs!* ♥!

Karolina: Eeeee! I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you so much for all your kind words! I almost didn't do this one because I wasn't sure if I could interpret the lyrics well enough, but I had such strong ideas for some of the parts like those you mentioned that I decided to give it a try. And it really all sort of fell in place, I'm surprised to say! I only heard the song for the first time a few days before I started this and I just totally fell in love with it!

KajaM wrote:
The Doctor and Donna reunited, how wonderful!!! (I think I should write a letter to BBC, demanding that they let you write the scripts for S5. )

Downloaded and saved for ever, like all of your DW vids.

..... by the way, does that mean it's Nine/Rose next????

Awwwww! Thanks so much for all of that! I'm really SO glad you've enjoyed this one and the others I've done as well! *squeezy hugs!* And yep, I've put the Nine/Rose one back in the line-up again, though I'm taking a bit of a vidding break right now since I've done so many recently (or at least, so many for me, lol! ) Thanks again so very much! *one last hug for the road*

Kate: Awww, thanks so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed both of the Donna vids! I really appreciate your kind words SO much!

Jinlovessunxx wrote:
In my opinion Nine connected more with Rose and Ten connected more with Donna, that's why Donna and Ten vids happy or sad make me feel teary That's okay though!

That's VERY much the way that I feel as well! I couldn't stop shipping Nine/Rose even if I wanted to but I took a very long time to warm up to Ten/Rose. Ten and Donna, though, had such brilliant chemistry and a fabulous relationship pretty much right out the gate that, no matter how hard I tried to keep reminding myself that Ten = the Doctor = Nine so I need to ship him with Rose I just keep sorta separating the two incarnations like they're different people or something, lol! So I'm off in my happy shipper land with Nine/Rose and Ten/Donna and who cares if that conflicts, lol!

Thanks again so much and thank your mom as well! *hugs to you both!* ♥♥!!
Jo
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Winter Sun, it's absolutely beautiful. You really captured the mood of that relationship perfectly.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Jo! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much for watching and commenting! ♥!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid! *provides a copy of the info for you in this post instead of just pointing you at the first one 'cause she's all about convenience*

"All Fall Down"
"Whenever your world starts crashing down, that's where you'll find me."
Deep down, he just wants to be her knight in tarnished armor. A Gene/Alex vid.
Song: "All Fall Down" by OneRepublic
Fandom/characters: Ashes to Ashes, Gene Hunt/Alex Drake
Spoilers: Through all of s1
Vidding program: Sony Vegas Movie Studio 6.0
Length: 3:02 (25 MB WMV)

Links: http://www.zshare.net/video/540849513e1cf36f/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULzO7Yrt5s&fmt=18

V/N: I did a bit of agonizing over beat use vs emotion in a few key places in this one. In the end, I wanted the emotion to hopefully come through the strongest. I enjoyed making this one a lot (once I got over the agonizing ). Alex did come across as rather jeopardy-friendly, I'm afraid, but it was necessary to show how Gene wants to cast himself into the role of her rescuer and protector. I do believe that deep down, he wants to be the white knight, in whatever shades of gray it takes to get the job done.

If you watch, hope you enjoy! ♥!
Naphie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really excellent Ais. The beat use is really well done...aww i can't get tired of this song!!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, thanks so much, hon! I really love this song as well and just got inspired to vid it the other day.

Thanks again for watching and for commenting! ♥!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid! *points at first post but also posts info here so you don't get carpel tunnel from point/click/scrolling all around*

"The Dance"
The Doctor (Nine and Ten) thinks back on his time with Rose. Made by request for amyo67 at LiveJournal. ♥!
Song: "The Dance" by Garth Brooks
Fandom/characters: Doctor Who, Nine/Rose and Ten/Rose
Spoilers: through 4x13 "Journey's End"
Length/Size: 2:35 (24 MB WMV)

Streaming: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90y556CXr_A&fmt=18
Downloadable: http://www.sendspace.com/file/wv9r2h

V/N: I doubt I would've ever thought of this song for the Doctor and Rose if not for Amy's request. Then once I heard it, I was really struck by just how beautiful the music and lyrics are (so don't let the artist scare you off if you're not a country fan ).

V/N - the LVI edition ZOMG, nobody breathe on the YouTube link so it doesn't go away... Eh, it probably won't last but I figured I'd use it while I can!

If you're not familiar with Doctor Who, the guy in the leather jacket and very short hair is the Ninth Doctor, the guy in the pinstripes with the brown hair is the Tenth Doctor. In other words, they're different incarnations of the same fellow, which is what I tried to get across even more with the way I matched similar scenes and all that. Just so that hopefully makes more sense to anybody who might be willing to give this one a try but doesn't know their Doctor Who from their Doctor Huh?

If you give it a chance, hope you enjoy! ♥♥♥!!!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, I really loved this! I thought it was quite adorable, sweet and enjoyable throughout. Your comparisons were perfect with Nine and Ten. My favorite was the end of the two hugs. I'm so going to miss Ten and I still miss Nine so much!! Wonderful video Ais!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: