Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aislynn's other vids, newest: Monsters Inc (4/23/11)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much, Sassy! *hugs!* It was so nice to really just have fun with a vid again!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Ais! I just watched your Transformer vid! It was totally awesome!! Now I want to go see the movie!!!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im gonna watch this when i get home because im at work now, but i cant wait to watch it!!! I have not seen the movie yet but its on my to watch list!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woooooaaaaaahhhh!!! Ais, that was pure coolness!!! I watched the movie about two weeks ago on DVD (unfortunately, I didn't see it in the movies... I guess that must've been still so much better ) and I enjoyed it a lot. Very entertaining! And so was your vid! Great editing. I loved the moment when you see the girl screaming along to the yell in the song. Nice!!!! Make more, please!!! (And dude, I hardly ever used so many smilies in one and the same post )

Last edited by KajaM on Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It rocked! Looooove that song! Said more on LJ!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Ais
I love transformers tehe and this video rocked such action packed I loved everything about it the editing was just brilliant I want to see the movie again now even though i only watched it the other day for the 7th time
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eeeeee! I didn't know if anybody would even watch this! Thank you so much, everybody! *group hug*

*gives shout-out to Sassy again since she commented right away last night* *hugs* ♥!

Nikki: Aw, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! And yes, definitely check out the movie if you get the chance, particularly if you like a good action bang-bang-things-go-boomer. ♥!

Trey: Hope you enjoy it! It shouldn't be spoilery to the movie by any means. Let me know what you think of the movie whenever you do get a chance to see it! I found it a lot of fun! ♥!

Karolina: Yay, smiley overload! That moment with the girl screaming was one of the first ones I put in, just because it felt like it really belonged there! So I'm so glad that it worked for you, too! And you know, I didn't want to make this just a random "grab every action scene" sort of thing if I could help it, so I tried to focus it on the Special Ops team and their battles... which should leave me a little more ground to cover if I get the inspiration to make another vid for this movie! This one was so much fun that I just might try it again, lol! Thanks so much! ♥!

Jemma: Aw, thanks so much, hon! And thanks for commenting at my LJ as well! *smishes* ♥!

Charlie: Thanks so much! Oh I know what you mean, I don't even know exactly how many times I've seen this now. I couldn't wait to get the DVD -- it came out while I was away on vacation and I bought it there, even though I knew I wouldn't be able to watch it until I came home, lol! I just wanted to know I had the DVD, lol! ♥!

♥!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that soo rocked Ais!!!! So much action! I loved all the screaming parts! I had to watch this 10 times in a row!!! Uber sweet!!!
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I <3 Almost Lover! *wipes away tears*

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trey: Yay! So glad you enjoyed! Ooo, and 10 times in a row? *fist pump* Thank you so much!

Elle: I was going to ask you (in a totally non-self-pimping way... as soon as I figured out how to do that ) if you'd seen Almost Lover! Awwwww... *hands you tissue* I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for checking it out!

*smishes you both* !!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*points at first post* New vid! New fandom! Lotsa action! Things blow up! People get thrown through walls! It's allllllll good, baby!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video Ais
I haven't seen this series yet starts soon over here. But this video rocked makes me more eager to see it
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Charlie! So glad you enjoyed! Thanks for giving it a chance and for commenting! *hugs!* ♥♥♥!!!
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn, that was good! ^__^ The show looks awesome, I'm going to have to watch it. lol River is a terminator.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Steph! *hugs!* ♥! Hope you enjoy the show if you give it a try! (Yep, she's the Rivernator... )

Something kinda funny, every time the line in "Song 2" says "heavy metal" I show you one of the two bad Terminators (so much so that I tend to now call the one that stands on top of the overturned bus Heavy Metal like it's his name, lol! ). Well, the show's been off and is coming back on new tonight and the episode is called... "Heavy Metal!" It just made me giggle, lol!

Thanks again for giving it a watching and for commenting!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: