Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aislynn's other vids, newest: Monsters Inc (4/23/11)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Doctor Who vid! *points* Probably the most angsty vid I've ever done and that's saying a lot! This one was codenamed The Uber-Angst for a reason, lol! Enjoy, if you give it a watch. ♥!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*loves you madly for making such a BEAUTIFUL video*

Supernatural Video Station
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*loves you back for saying such nice things here and at my LJ*

♥! <-- (extra special neon pink heart)
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was excellent Ais. I felt so sad and i dont even watch the show!!! Your ending was persictly done!!! Great job!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Trey! I'm so glad I made you sad!

Well, it IS supposed to be a sad vid, after all! I really appreciate you taking time to watch and comment! And I'd probably still be stuck if you hadn't given me the advice about checking the beginning to balance out the end! Those final 9 seconds from 3 min - 3:09 came from earlier in the vid; I re-edited them, found replacement clips for the spot where I was yanking them out of, then restructured the last 20 some seconds of it so they all fit together and voila! They (hopefully!) worked! So your advice helped me a lot! Thanks again! ♥♥♥!!!
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awh that was the sweetest thing ever! Your trying to turn me into a 9/rose shipper
The ending was amazing! But then again if anybody could pull it off it'd be you
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rbexter93 wrote:
Your trying to turn me into a 9/rose shipper

Well, I'm actually trying to turn everybody into a Nine/Rose shipper...

rbexter93 wrote:
The ending was amazing! But then again if anybody could pull it off it'd be you

Awwww... Thank you so much! I really appreciate that! Thanks so much for watching and commenting! *hugs!* ♥!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, your latest Doctor Who vid was really sad! And I don't even watch the show... I loved the voiceovers you chose to include and the song was wonderful. I liked how you made Nine slowly disappear at the end (that was really cool). And how Nine and Rose watched themselves on that screen early on in the vid.

Nice work, hon!

P.S. I couldn't find that extreme GREEN clip anywhere! I suppose whatever you did to fix it was very successful.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't find it either! So obviously wonderful work there

Supernatural Video Station
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aislynn, your new dr who vid was amazing!! it was really really good! i loved it!!!

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PsychoCynic wrote:
Aww, your latest Doctor Who vid was really sad! And I don't even watch the show... I loved the voiceovers you chose to include and the song was wonderful. I liked how you made Nine slowly disappear at the end (that was really cool). And how Nine and Rose watched themselves on that screen early on in the vid.

Nice work, hon!

P.S. I couldn't find that extreme GREEN clip anywhere! I suppose whatever you did to fix it was very successful.

*squee!* Thanks so much for watching and commenting even though you don't watch DW! *squishes you* I have to admit, I was kinda proud of that last effect (it was one of the first things I did and I actually moved it ALL over the vid trying to find the place to fit it in, lol! ). It was just too darn long to go anyplace other than the credits so I just had to hope it would work effectively there because I hated to not include it at all!

AlcoholicPixie wrote:
I couldn't find it either! So obviously wonderful work there

Yay, I successfully managed to distract from the Incredibly GREEN clip! I actually removed the one section that was giving me the most problem and replaced it with the backdrop of the TARDIS spinning in space while we see clips of the Doctor and Rose in the purple nebula cloud thing (an echo of how they watched themselves earlier) at 1:50-ish. But here's the one clip that I left in because I had no choice unless I wanted to remove the voice over that went with it. I tried everything I could think of to get rid of the GREEEEEEEEN and nothing worked. So alas, poor Sarah Jane and Rose are doomed to be forever a shade of aquamarine...

(Don't mind Animation Shop's patented sucky GIF optimizer... *sigh* ) Anyway, this comes from the 2:10-ish mark. And they're GREEEEEEN! But hopefully it didn't distract from the vid if you guys didn't get knocked out of your seat by the GREEEEENness until I pointed it out! ♥♥♥!!!

Thanks again so much for commenting, both of you! *smishes you both*

leylin wrote:
aislynn, your new dr who vid was amazing!! it was really really good! i loved it!!!

Oh, thank you so much, hon! I'm SO glad you enjoyed it! *hugs!* ♥♥♥!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid! New vid! *points to first post*

It's an all-out beat use action-palooza! I'm soooooooo excited about this one! I haven't had this much fun vidding in years! Please check it out if you get the chance, even if you're not particularly a huge Transformers fan. Hopefully it'll be interesting to look at, all the same. Thanks!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG no way, Ais! I just watched one of Jemma's vid and it was to the song "Bodies" and I'm making a Sawyer trailer right now with that song too, and my friend was talking to me online and said she had it stuck in her head (she never listens to that kind of music, so it was weird) and she didn't even know I was listening to it at the time and using it in a vid! This is soooo weird. And then i heard it on a commercial for the new Rambo movie!!

Anyway, I'm dl-ing now. Will tell you what I think soon. Transformers is cool. Saw it at the movies twice.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this song's really in the air, huh? I love it! I've been waiting for a while to find just the right project for it and this just seemed to fit. Hope you enjoy! ♥!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, Aislynn! That was definitely full of awesome. I loved it! And it would make a totally great (but long) commercial for the movie. lol The song worked so well for it, and your editing was uber cool. You should soo make more Transformers vids like this one, all action-packed and fun. I loved it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: