Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KajaM's Fanvids
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New vid: My very first Doctor Who vid!! It's a Nine/Rose vid from Nine's POV.

This vid is for you, Ais, because I wouldn't have started watching the show if it wasn't for your wonderful vids Bubbly and Almost Lover. So, thank you!!!

Links (ZShare recommended due to better quality):
Youtube: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=smb_N2qsJHo
ZShare (HQ): http://www.zshare.net/video/8055093790c977/
Zshare (smaller file): http://www.zshare.net/video/80557857f41e39/
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG! That was amazing! *runs around in a circle* Eeeeee!

Oh I loved how you used Jack like that at the start (I love Jack but he is a total player, lol! ) to show how Nine is always there for Rose. Awwwwww... He looked so hurt watching her with Jack! *comforts him* Then how he followed her after Jack revealed it was all just a con... awwwww! That was just beautifully edited, very, very convincing!

I LOVED how you used the "as long as I'm living" lines and showed how no matter what was happening to him, his thoughts of Rose were what was keeping him going... *sniffle* Oh and I loved the "whenever you need me" lines, especially the one at around 2:29 where he comes running to save her from the big scary time paradox monster (whose name is totally escaping me at the moment )! I loved that!

And the way you showed all of the hands at the end like that...awwwwww! Such perfect beat use through-out and it was just totally a gorgeous vid! And *squee!* a dedication! Eeeeee! *runs around in a circle some more* Thank you so much! That was just fantastic! ♥♥♥!!!

*runs back to watch some more*
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!! I can't tell you how happy I am to hear that you liked it so much!!! *happy dance*

I think I must've watched Bubbly and Almost Lover about a billion of times by now. It was Bubbly in particular that made me want to watch the show and I loved the chemistry between Nine and Rose from the first moment onwards. They are simply amazing together and I'm sure you'll agree with me when I say that Nine is made of awesome, huh?

As for the first part, I still feel bad for "abusing" poor Jack here because I really adore this guy... but I had to come up with a story for this part of the song. I wanted to use Mikey first, but that would've been even worse since the poor fellow is still hopelessly in love with Rose. So I ended up making Jack look like he was the bad guy breaking Rose's heart.

As you can probably tell from the vid, my favourite episodes of Season One are Father's Day, The Doctor Dances and The Parting of the Ways because they had so much Nine/Rose love. I used those clips a lot in my vid

Anyway, I'm really, really happy that you liked it, Ais! That just made my day!!

I've got another Nine/Rose vid coming up soon (...hopefully...). This time, it's from Rose's POV and it will be more light-hearted, fluffy and probably a bit silly
I'd love to make a Mikey as well as a Jack vid soon, too. We'll see... I have to find some good songs first.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a new Harry Potter one... ummm... kinda weird though. Well, what can I say, I have some strange ideas every now and then.

For a full summary, please have a look at the YT decription.

The vid is about Sirius, Bellatrix and Voldemort:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9mEGSke9xEs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it, Karolina! Great idea! I never thought of this triangle before (and i love to think about different couples and triangles...)! And it worked really well! Great manipulations, and overall editing, of course
I just love your videos... all of them!

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, sorry Bel!! I totally missed your post Thank you so, so much for your great comment! As you know I love trying different thinks in my Harry Potter vids. I'm glad that you liked it, even though it's a rather "unusual" triangle.

My new Doctor Who vid is up! It's a vid about Martha's unrequited love for the Doctor. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d1Y8qyKSw

I hope you'll enjoy it! Comments are always appreciated!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*squee!* New DW vid! I'll watch as soon as I possibly can! *happy dances* ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*lol* No worries, take your time.

My next DW vid will be about the Master & the Doctor, by the way. Cappy made a request for it and I'm very willing to give it a try.
My other DW projects include: A melancholic vid about Rose and "her two Doctors" to a beautiful song I've been in love with for years now, a dark/sad vid about the Doctor's losses (probably Ten-centric), a fun Donna/Ten vid (not shippy though!), a Mickey vid (if I ever find a song for him ).

I'm also planning to make some Battlestar Galactica vids. I started watching the show a few weeks ago and I'm already all crazy about it. *lol* I already have so many ideas for BSG vids.

A new Harry Potter vid will be up soon, too.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My very first Grey's Anatomy vid... and with it, my very first real femmeslash vid... is up. I kept the vid rather simple, but I adore Callie & Erica and I looove this song:

Enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx1mUfghKzI
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, so, soooooooooo sorry for the long delay! Bad Ais, no biscuit!

I LOVED your Martha vid! Like I said at YouTube, that was pretty much the most *perfect* vid for her I could ever imagine because you so utterly captured her feelings towards the Doctor, the man who she loved but who never returned those feelings!

I was all at the person who griped about you including Rose footage. Hello? Duh, much? That was the point of the entire story of the vid! How else could you have got that across without showing Rose? *thwaps stupid people*

Anyway, you did a wonderful job with all of the parallel scenes, like the Doctor letting go of Martha's hand/taking Rose's hand that went so perfectly with the lyrics! *applause* Bravo! So very well done!

And for your GA vid...

Like I said at YT, even though I haven't seen the eps, the vid was easy to follow and understand AND made great use of the song! Now it makes me want to get back into the show so I can see what happens next! Fantastic editing, as always! *applause* ♥!

And eeeee! I see you've done a BSG vid and it's Adama/Roslin! Wooooooooot! I loooooooove A/R! I've shipped them practically since day one! ♥! Can't wait to run back to YT and watch it!

So sorry again for the long delay in commenting! *shoos away RL* Beautiful job with all of your vids, as always! ♥♥♥!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooo just watched your Grey's vid Karolina!! Loved it...I left you a comment on youtube... and I faved it!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so, so much for your lovely comments, Ais and Nikki!!! *hugs* (And sorry about the very late reply )

Ais, I'm soooooo much in a DW vidding mood after this last episode. I definitely have to make a Donna Noble as well as Rose/Doctor vid or else I will die *insert drama queen here*

Anyway, I made two vids for my newest fandom, Battlestar Galactica. Hope you enjoy!

Links: http://www.zshare.net/video/13369386d957d048/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdH1vfIYoXc
Character/Pairing: Adama/Roslin
Song: "Breathe in, breathe out" by Mat Kearney

Links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4UQ2DusjbE
Character/Pairing: Naughty!Laura and her boy toys
Song: "Heartbeat" by Scouting For Girls
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome vids Karolina! I don't watch BSG but I have to get my Karolina vid fix some how...haha...I left you a comment on the breathe in breathe out vid. That was my fav!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Awesome vids Karolina! I don't watch BSG but I have to get my Karolina vid fix some how...haha...I left you a comment on the breathe in breathe out vid. That was my fav!!

Thank you so much, Nikki! I'm glad you liked the vids, even though you don't watch the show. That is a wonderful compliment, thank you! *hugs*

I'm currently taking a break from Lost vids because I have made so, so many so far and I want to try some new things, you know. I hope that I'll be back with a new Lost vid soon though. I really want to make this Charlie/Aaron vid that was proposed in the requests thread. I have so many ideas for new vids, but just not enough time as my RL is kinda hectic and stressful at the moment.
By the way, Nikki, do you have a LJ page?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I don't have LJ...but I've been thinking of getting one...I'll let you know if I get one...
I'd like to try some new fandoms too ...but I'm lazy b/c I don't want to capture my own clips...its so easy getting clips for lost and the dvd ripper I have takes forever to rip clips..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: