Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KajaM's Fanvids
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, Karolina i loved it!!! the b/w was awesome. the story was awesome; the scenes; everything. one compaint; i didnt want it to end!!! lol the final scene with the phoenix; beautiful. great work once again love that you banged out two HP vids quite close together. more soon?

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for your great comment, Kat! You definitely now how to make my day!

Quote:
love that you banged out two HP vids quite close together. more soon?

Well, both took me quite a while to make, to be honest. I started working on both vids about a month ago, although the R/Hr one took me far more time to make. Unfortunately, I can't listen to that song anymore, even though I'm a huge fan of The Fray. That's one of the negative aspects of vidding, I'm afraid... that you don't like to listen to your favourite songs anymore.

And yes, there are definitely more HP vids to come although I can't really say when (December is usually a rather hectic and stressful month). I'm planning to make a Ron as well as a Neville character vid and I would love to make either a Harry/Ginny or a Harry/Luna vid... I can't decide....
And I will most likely make another Sev/Lily vid (probably once again with Joaquin and Kate )... I already found a beautiful song, but for now, I need a bit of a "Snape break".
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Thanks so much for your great comment, Kat! You definitely now how to make my day!

Well, i try

KajaM wrote:
That's one of the negative aspects of vidding, I'm afraid... that you don't like to listen to your favourite songs anymore.

Aint that the truth

So glad your gonna do more snape/lily; i do love them as a couple now that you vid them in their younger years, lol harry/ginny or harry/luna....how will you choose?! cant wait for either

Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Karolina... Beautiful!
I really loved it! The song is really good, and it gave the perfect mood to the vid! And all the scenes from HBP and DH were great! You did very well with the masks! Can't wait for your next vid!
I have always wanted to make a Neville vid also, but i never found a good song!
And Harry/Ginny or Harry/Luna?? Well... why not both?! Can't wait for your new vids!

Don't know if someone has alrealdy told you, but you said on Youtube, you had tried to make some moments, like Harry's fight against DUMBLEDORE... isn't smth wrong there?

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
So glad your gonna do more snape/lily; i do love them as a couple now that you vid them in their younger years, lol harry/ginny or harry/luna....how will you choose?! cant wait for either

Being a huge Snape fan (this is mostly Alan Rickman's "fault", by the way... I love that guy!!), it would be very difficult not to make another Sev/Lily vid
As for Harry and his girls, I tend towards liking Harry and Luna more than Harry and Ginny. Unfortunately though, I couldn't find a song for them yet, but I do know a song that could work for Harry and Ginny, so I will probably try that one first.

Belxf wrote:
Wow, Karolina... Beautiful!
I really loved it! The song is really good, and it gave the perfect mood to the vid! And all the scenes from HBP and DH were great! You did very well with the masks! Can't wait for your next vid!

Yay!! Thank you so much. It is such a great relief that you liked the masks, especially since you're such an expert on masking. I think I'll try that more often now. I still gotta learn how to be more patient and take some more time for masking (geez, I'm such an impatient person ), but you can do some amzing stuff with it.

Quote:
I have always wanted to make a Neville vid also, but i never found a good song!

Yeah, I have the same problem at the moment. I would love to make a vid about him cause he was my big hero in the last book but I can't find a song either. I won't stop looking for a good song though.

Quote:
And Harry/Ginny or Harry/Luna?? Well... why not both?! Can't wait for your new vids!

I think it'll be Harry and Ginny first because I already know a song I could use. Definitely wanna do Harry and Luna, too, though. Luna is my favourite girl for Harry.

Quote:
Don't know if someone has alrealdy told you, but you said on Youtube, you had tried to make some moments, like Harry's fight against DUMBLEDORE... isn't smth wrong there?

Oh dear!! Thanks for telling me about this, Bel. I didn't notice this at all. You seem to be the first one to notice it... or at least no one else mentioned it til now. I'll change that right away.

EDIT: *lol* I just noticed that someone had a similar idea like me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjc44AgPpIE
I hadn't even noticed that before. Well, at least it's a different topic. A nice vid, too. I like the comparison of Snape, Voldemort and Harry.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luna is my favorite girl for Harry too! I love her!

And about the fight against Dumbledore thing... i think i've noticed because my father always says Dumbledore when he means to say Voldemort, so I'm always correcting him (He also says Weasley when he means Dursley... ) ...

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new Harry Potter vid is up. It's a Harry/Dumbledore one. Hope you'll enjoy it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3XsTOCzL1w
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome job Karolina!!! I liked the editing, it was soo sad. i also like how you kept it a civil father son relationship. (because you know some of those HP fannatics are just WIERD Ive herd people shipping Harry and Dumbledore, i mean thats just wrong.) But great job!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Trey!! I'm more than happy that you liked it. Thanks for commenting!!

wolffootball37 wrote:
i also like how you kept it a civil father son relationship. (because you know some of those HP fannatics are just WIERD Ive herd people shipping Harry and Dumbledore, i mean thats just wrong.)

I totally agree here. I'm not much of a slash fan anyway, though I watch the odd slash vid (and femme slash is much better anyway ). Harry/Snape slash vids are bad enough, but Harry and Dumbledore?? That's just wrong!! Some people got weird fantasies...

By the way, my next HP will be the first really fast-paced vid. It'll be a Neville tribute... loud, angry and action-packed.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As i said on youtube beautiful! Simply beautiful! The lyrics worked so well... and i love the Harry/Dumbledore father and son relationship....
NO slash, definetely... i don't love slash, but i think it can be pretty fun to watch sometimes, but not a Harry/Dumbledore one... or Harry/Snape... that's just too weird ....

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, Bel... I thought I had already replied to your comment. But thanks so much!! I'm glad you liked the Harry/Dumbledore vid!!

Belxf wrote:
NO slash, definetely... i don't love slash, but i think it can be pretty fun to watch sometimes, but not a Harry/Dumbledore one... or Harry/Snape... that's just too weird ....

I agree that slash can be fun to watch sometimes, but I also agree on your opinion on Harry/Dumbledore or Harry/Snape slash vids. In general, I find those shippy student/teacher vids kinda... disturbing Someone asked me just the other day if I could do a Snape/Ginny vid, but I had to tell him or her that I'm just not a fan of these kind of vids.

Anyway, my new vid is up. It's a Neville Longbottom tribute. I like this character a lot and I thought that he deserved a tribute.

Here's the link (with Deathly Hallows spoiler warning!):
Faint - A Neville Longbottom Tribute
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neville tribute!!!. I was expecting a mellow type of song but when I heard the first note of Linkin Park 'Faint'... so unexpected and AWESOME! Rock on!! Loved the part of Neville being haunted by Bellatrix. Your HP vids rock! (and the song choices too!!)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much, Cinthia!! *hugs*

Since my last few HP vids all were kinda sad and sentimental, I finally wanted to make a loud and action-packed HP vid. Also, I thought the song would suit him well since he's finally becoming more self-confident and courageous. I'm quite sure that I'll make another Neville at some point (I just love that boy ) and this one might then be more funny or sentimental. It had to be a heroic, bad-assy Neville this time though.

I'm glad you liked the Bellatrix moments.
I find the Bellatrix/Neville story very intriguing, not to mention that Helena Bonham Carter is a brilliant and very charismatic actress.

After all those HP vids, I should finally get started with my Sayid vid though....
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neville tribute! I want so much to watch it! Great song choice! I would have never thought of using this song for him, but now that i think about it, it fits really well! I can't really watch it right now, but as soon as i watch it, i'll come back here and tell you how much i love it!

_bel_
x_EmilyRose_x
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kaja!
I'm finally here! As soon as I saw this post I just thought I'd jump in and say how much I LOVE your HP videos (As you know ) but my favourite by FAR was your Neville tribute.. (As I think you could guess again, from the two-post length comment I left over on youtube )

Anyway, just thought I'd leave you a post on here and say hi!
Ginny/Draco! ♥

The Ships I'll Sail Forever.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: