Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KajaM's Fanvids
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added a new Harry Potter vid. My very first Draco/Hermione vid. I'm a die-hard Ron/Hermione shipper, but I kinda like the idea of Draco/Hermione. Hope you'll enjoy it.

Here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4nBDPFuqo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loved it! I'm also a die hard Ron/Hermione shipper, but again, just like you, i really like the idea of Draco/Hermione... And this vid is so cute! I was waiting for your next HP vid with the new OOTP footage! I'm really excited about HP since i downloaded it... In fact... I'm in the middle of a sort of Draco/Hermione/Ron vid...
Anyway, great vid! I really liked the colouring, and the song fit really well!

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you so much, Bel!
I've been really getting into HP vidding lately and I will definitely make more HP vids. I'm about to finish a very dark Severus/Lily vid (yeah, I'm quite obsessed with that ship ), I started working on a Ron vid and I'm planning to do a vid about Bellatrix or the Death Eaters in general.

Harry Potter vids are much love!

I can't wait to see your D/Hr/R vid!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woow nice job, excelent editing, and lovely coloring I loved it!!

Quote:
I'm a die-hard Ron/Hermione shipper, but I kinda like the idea of Draco/Hermione

DITTO!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know... after i watched this new vid i watched 'i hope you dance' again... for the 26th time, i guess... and it gives me chills every single time i watch it!
When the clip starts and you show them smiling with the song... ugh! it's so sad! And i don't know why...
My favorite part is the first 'whenever one door closes i hope one more opens', and you show his parents and then the trio...
I looove the first 'i hope you dance', when harry is flying on buckbeak
Harry and Sirius on 1:46 is so cute!
The other 'i hope you dance', when you show harry jumping and all those letters falling on him... he's so little! And happy... and it goes so well with the song....
My second favorite part: the 'i hope you dance' when you show they dancing... the biggest chills are on this part!
And when Luna holds Harry's hand... it looks like she's the one singing the song... which would make sense, i think all of those things that are said in the song, Luna could say to Harry...
And i had never heard this song before i watched this clip, which usually makes me take a while to get used to the clip, but it wasn't a problem in this video... i downloaded the song the same day i downloaded the clip!
That's it... don't know why i suddenly decided to talk so much, but like i said on my other post about this clip, i wanted to say smth more... well, here it is! I think you got that i LOVE it, right?

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deia: Thank you so much for your kind words. I'm very happy that you liked the vid!

Bel: OMG, I nearly fell off my chair when I read your amazing comment on I Hope You Dance. Thank you so much!! I was actually really surprised that the vid was so popular on YT because I didn't think that I had done such a great job. It was my first "real" HP and it was more about finding out how to make HP vids.
I'm more than happy that you like it so much.

I'm uploading my new Severus/Lily vid right now. I'll post the link here as soon as the vid's up at YT. It took me two months (!!) to finish this vid. I used some non HP footage for Young Lily and Young Severus and the vid is really very dark, almost kinda depressing.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here it is, my new Severus/Lily vid.

Deathly Hallows Spoiler Warning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UNC_hbTCrY
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow that was great Karolina! What movie were those clips from. They worked PERFICTLY with snapes story! Great work!!!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a lot, Trey! Glad you liked it!

The clips with Kieran Culkin were taken from The Dangerous Lives of Alter Boys and Igby Goes Down. The ones with Claire Danes are also from Igby as well as Romeo & Juliet.
And the scenes with Joaquin Phoenix and Kate Winslet are from the movie Quills which, btw, is one of the weirdest movies I've ever seen. It's a very good movie, but quite brutal and with a very weird story. Lots of famous actors though. Apart from Phoenix and Winslet, there are also Michael Caine and Geoffrey Rush in that movie. You should watch it if you ever get the chance (it's really brutal though ).

Thanks again!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My new Harry Potter vid is up. It's my very first Ron/Hermione vid.

Links:

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4lWLtN79O0
ZShare: http://www.zshare.net/video/5034150fdb7f9b/

I recommend the ZShare link because YT messed my vid up... once again... *sigh*

I'm about to finish a Harry/Dumbledore/Snape vid where I'm trying to show some scenes scenes from HBP and DH.
Bel, I hope you don't mind, but it's also black and white vid like your last Harry Potter vid. I've been working on this one for a while and then I saw your Draco/Ron/Hermione vid and I was like "Oh no!" It will lose quite a lot of its' effect though if I switch it back to colour. It's a completely different topic and type of music though.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron/Hermione!!!! Awesome, I loved it!! Great song for them and your timing is excellent. Great job finding all those H/R moments from the movies!

'Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same'... talk about appropriate lyrics for them.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Downloading right now!
I've already commented on youtube, but, again! This is great! Really loved the coloring... all your vids look so pretty... And perfect song choice, it fit them really well!
I loved to see that deleted scene from the dvd, in the common room... when i saw it in the dvd extras i was so mad they didn't keep in the movie (it's a small, but cute scene), and at the same time, it really made me want to make another R/Hr... but since you've already done it, i can just watch yours over and over again!

No problem at all that your next vid is also black and white, Karolina! I really want to see it!

*Download Completed* - Gonna watch it again!

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cylune wrote:
Ron/Hermione!!!! Awesome, I loved it!! Great song for them and your timing is excellent. Great job finding all those H/R moments from the movies!

'Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same'... talk about appropriate lyrics for them.

Thank you so much, Cinthia! I'm glad you liked it. Yeah, I find the lyrics very suitable for the two of them, too. I love this band and their music is so very viddable... I just couldn't resist. Unfortunately, the songs you'll find the most in fan vids are "Over my head" and "How to save a life". I still love both songs, but they're definitely over-used.

Belxf wrote:
I've already commented on youtube, but, again! This is great! Really loved the coloring... all your vids look so pretty... And perfect song choice, it fit them really well!
I loved to see that deleted scene from the dvd, in the common room... when i saw it in the dvd extras i was so mad they didn't keep in the movie (it's a small, but cute scene), and at the same time, it really made me want to make another R/Hr... but since you've already done it, i can just watch yours over and over again!

Thanks so much, Bel! I'm more than happy you liked it, especially since you set a pretty high new standard for R/Hr vids with your wonderful "All I have" vid. Thanks so much for commenting! (Oh, and I really hope you'll make another R/Hr vid someday.)

I was quite disappointed with the bonus scenes, weren't you? The extra scenes from the other DVDs are much longer and much better. There was this pictures on the internet of Snape's memory in which you could see Young Lily, too, and I was hoping they'd put the extended scene on the DVD. I was really disappointed when I found out it that wasn't on the DVD.
I loved the scene with Trewlaney eating though. Emma Thompson is such an amazing actress. I couldn't stop laughing

Quote:
No problem at all that your next vid is also black and white, Karolina! I really want to see it!

Cool! I'm glad you're fine with it.
The vid's gonna be very experimental... it's black and white, it's an instrumental song, I tried to make a few scenes from HBP and DH and I tried some real masking for the first time in my life.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, i was really disapointed with all the extras in the DVD... Nothing really new...
a few deleted scenes(I'm sure there were more they didn't put in the DVD), a tour around the set, which we've seen 5 times now, a theory about what will happen in a book we've all already read, and people talking about editing! I thought the last one would be kinda cool, but i thought it was boring, and they didn't really say anything new...AND... that's it! No interviews or making off... anyway, i was not happy about that at al!
But you're right, Emma Tompson is just great! I wish we could see her more often in the movies...

Quote:
The vid's gonna be very experimental... it's black and white, it's an instrumental song, I tried to make a few scenes from HBP and DH and I tried some real masking for the first time in my life.

I like that! Now i really, really want to see it!
and... masking! see? it's easy!

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belxf wrote:
Quote:

I like that! Now i really, really want to see it!
and... masking! see? it's easy!

Yeah, masking isn't that bad after all I have to admit though that I started with some very easy and basic stuff where the characters weren't moving so much. That's still kinda tricky to me, to adjust the mask to the movements of a person.

Anyway, I just uploaded the Harry/Dumbledore/Snape vid. It's quite unsual, but I hope you'll like it nonetheless.

Links:
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQDZVLrgyVY
ZShare: http://www.zshare.net/video/5063879a11bd2d/

As usual, ZShare is the recommended link, though the quality isn't that bad at YT this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandom Videos Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: