Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Power of goodbye - Jacket" by savage_anna
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: "Power of goodbye - Jacket" by savage_anna Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Power of goodbye - Jacket" 07-29-2007
Jack and Juliette AU, which I done very long time ago...
Song: Power of goodbye by Madonna
Vidder: savage_anna
Length: 4:12 (15 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbnZUKwMVbI

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Jacket I could have done with a description for the story cause I am not the best at following AU! But I got the general gist of it and it was cool. The beautiful imagery especially with Jack and Juliet on the beach was awesome and nice choice of song. Great job!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:01 am    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

Thank you Paul! About description...I was lazy ha ha, plus I done this vid so really long time ago, that I was lazy even more to write anything, but I will It's quite simple...and soap description would be lol

Yeah, I understand I usually always stuck with AU following too, so description is really in need sometimes.

btw just my thought, now, after 4 months I think I kinda done too many transitions in this vid and effects, but well I already can't change that ha ha...
Thank you again for feedback
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:41 pm    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

Great vid! I love Jacket when it's done well and THAT was done well. Great job. The AU scenes were well done and the lyrics were a good match for the choice of clips. Great beat use too.
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

I saw this video a long time ago, and i just LOVE IT! I had no idea you hadn't submitted it yet!
The AU is just great!
Congrats!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

Thank you girls!

FrecklesPhoenix - Glad you enjoyed it, I'm huge Jacket fan too, sometimes I even think that even more than a skater. I really wish I would find time to make smth more with Jacket. You noticed beat use too Thanks, I remember I was trying to make it perfect when I was working on this vid, that's a big compliment for me

Bel - Thank you! Yeah, I know, lol it's usually took me ages to submit..I hate myself, but I need to admit that I'm very lazy internet user ha ha Really happy that you love this AU still, even so this vid is really old..well, I was thinking about updating it with many Jacket goodnes, but than my laziness again take over me lol
eve_x
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

I think I saw this at LF and I rrrreaally love this
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:11 am    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

Great AU!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I loved it! Just such a beautiful vid! Great song choice, too! I'm glad you finally submitted it here!

Yay for Jacket! Great job!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:55 am    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

eve_x - Thank you, yeah I remember I posted some links to it in Jacket thread like in February, so happy you still rember this vid, big compliment

Uruviel - Thank you, AU videos is really interesting to make, so I'm glad you enjoyed this one

Ais - Woo hoo, thank you!! I think this song is really beatiful too, this my second favorite Madonna's song after her "Frozen". So glad you still remember this vid too -DDD Jacket is really great couple, I hope some ideas would more stuck in me, 'cause I really want make more Jacket vids, but at the moment I think my creativity muse with AU ideas on winter sleeping vacation lol ..Thank you again for feedback!
azzurra13
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:13 am    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

I'm so happy U have posted this one I'm huge fan of this song and Your vid naturally wonderful story with the happy jacket ending plus the colouring and the beat use
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

I acutally Remember watching this video on youtube and saving it to my favourites, i'm glad you put this up the song rocks, i became in love with this song after this video.
The video it's self is amazing, My favourite part of the whole vidoe is at 1.57 i just love that whole little bit i think it's really good, and the beginning AU scenes were awesome.
Great Work
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

Aww, thanks girls!

Ag - you did't forget about this vid lol I'm glad -DDD...You know, I can't have done bad Jacket ending naturally lol, I'm too in love with this ship

Charlie - So glad you start love this song after my vid -DDDDDD I absolutely adore this song too, it's amazing! Thank you for favorite this vid, and so glad you still remember it too, mean a lot to me -DDDD
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

hay i saw this aes ago! Great job. Very good work on matching the clips and editing to sell the story!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 pm    Post subject: Power of goodbye - Jacket by savage_anna Reply with quote

Hey Thank you, I's SO sorry it took that long with reply, I was on vacation....anyway, thank you! so glad you were watching this vid so long time ago, and remeber it! mean a lot to me, 'cause this vid took me quite long time in making
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: