Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Season 2 spoilers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol

I wish I also didn'T hear that
Normally I'm in love with every spiler for everythig
but this???

I hope it will be Rose ~~
I mean! She will get a bigger part too or? Maybe she is the one to die!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah... Rose'd be kinda a gypp too, but better than the alternatives... but if that "Locke-wheelchair-level twist" is that there are other survivors in the back of the plane, then that's just sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the girls get shirtless Sawyer! How are us guys gonna get a shirtless girl when there's only three of them??? huh?!

Agreed.
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChicaFrom3 wrote:
Ringwench wrote:
Also it would provide a great catalyst for Charlie to start up his heroin addiction again and become A MORE INTERESTING CHARACTER!!! Sorry, but I've been SO horribly annoyed with Charlie lately, he freaking NEEDS to get back on that smack SOMEHOW!

Okay, jumping on this because it's what happens to annoy me...probably not for the reasons y'all are thinking. Charlie and C/C fan though I am, I do believe you're perfectly free to dislike or be annoyed by the character. Feel free.

But WHY do you think that Claire needs to die in order for Charlie to relapse????

He's an addict. The drugs are there. Relapse is the most logical and realistic solution of that equation.

Personally, I think the "Claire dies and it drives Charlie back to drugs!" scenarious would be a far sight less angsty than the "Charlie relapses while Claire is still alive and depending on him" scenario.

JMO.

I don't think that Claire NEEDS to die in order for Charlie to relapse. I'm sure he could relapse just fine with her still alive.

I was just providing a reason why it would make sense, plotwise for Claire to die. The MAIN reason that I stated above for Claire dying would be that Aaron would end up being raised by another.

I have no real problem with Claire as a character, but, as Hobbes said, lately she's been more of a plot device than a character.

That said, I don't really want ANYONE to die (including Ana Lucia--it would feel kinda cheap if she died, like Arzt), but since we've been informed someone is DEFINATELY gonna die, I'm just trying to come up with theories as to who that someone might be.

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still say they don't kill Claire
because the Mind-read-man won'T sent her there if he saw her dead or?
I mean he said ' YOU!! ONLY YOU!! can raise him'
and like he acted it seemed like Aaron would be a little antichrist or so
but it is true it would change a lot!

but I don'T think they will do that because that would mean VERY much depressin, Charlie would be very depressed all the time, and they would show that, and the thing with Aaron, in every episode we would be remembered of her death, and if they would kill her in the end, it would let us cry till Season 3....

I also don'T think that they would kill Sun, she is not important enough to be killed off, but I think she is very important to the crew, also that they created the caracter for her make her save IMO

I like the idea of Shannon killing her self. I mean, I like Shannon honestly, but that would mean VERY much, also for the plot.
Maybe she starts to see Boone orso, because the island shows him toh er, and she goes crazy and kills herself, but not just jumping down a cliff or so, it more like, cut open her arms, silently anywhere oo and they only find her dead. That would be full of drama AND would be good for the plot.
Sayid is a strong guy, he wouldn'T be depressed all the time because of that, Charlie not strong enough to lose Claire, it would also be like ' ok charlie, losed your girl, AGAIN YOU LOSER!"

I still hope it is Rose though
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad thinks that Shannon, if she dies, would prolly be killed by someone in self defense.

I mean, look at the way she was in TGG, she just has to kill Locke. She could think Sayid has died and thinks Danielle did it and she goes to kil her.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn'T like that
I would love to see hair suffer and doing suicide, that would workwith her character
suffer, suffer,suffer, DEATH

for me it wouldn't work if she got killed, that would be boring for me
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would be truly awesome is if they don't kill anyone just so they can laugh at all the wasted speculation. That would be glorious.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOl e would sit there till the final of season too like
" OMG in the next minute someone die sOMG OM GOMG"

ot they say HAHA it was one of the OTHERS
benos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would suck if Shannon dies, even so abit annoying, i mean Boone dies, then his sister dies, what is show "kill related siblings" network. I mean, we get the idea why Shannon hates Boone, and his over-protection. I think we see another Shannon flashback with other boy relationships, and maybe wondering why Shannon hates Boone so much, but it would be easy to figure out. Over protected.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do you think he hates him OO?

Is anybody else confused by that? I rather thought, that she liked him ery much, but as her overproeciv brother, he just HAD to be annoyed on he island, and before that she was just VERY selfish

but I really don't think she hated him O_O
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've thought it was Shannon loved Boone, pretended to hate him.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if she loved himäbut tht would be perfect for her IMO

because always played a gae with the guys, but in the end she always called Boone didn'T she? and she also could have got her money from rich guys, I uess tht would have been really real easy
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't mean LOVED as Boone does, I meant sibling love.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
I didn't mean LOVED as Boone does, I meant sibling love.

are you sure?
there is a song form 'die Ärte* about sibling love, but they mean it diferent than you do XDDDD
still a funny song
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: