Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Season 2 spoilers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who are those superhot people that were in WOTW on your banner? I don't remember them watching that movie..

LOL that would be me, MovieGuy and Ally.

Btw I thin it's Shannon, take a look at this. It's pretty much confirm that Maggie Grace is the one.

http://www.thefuselage.com/threaded/index.php?topic=20797.0

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
Quote:
Who are those superhot people that were in WOTW on your banner? I don't remember them watching that movie..

LOL that would be me, MovieGuy and Ally.

cool I'm superhot?

*looks at the link*

An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well I guess you're not registered at the fuselage then
ok here it is.

Quote:
Kristin confirmed that the answer to her last spoiler riddle is in fact that Harold Perrineau is coming back to S2. Duh.

She refused to say anything more about the death in October, except that it WOULD be "some time in October." I asked her if it was true, as I've heard from several sources, that there was mucho drama over the firing of this actor, and she said she'd heard that too (I still CANNOT believe she chose that to address in the chat out of the hundreds of questions she gets!!!)

She also IMHO pretty much confirmed that Maggie Grace was the one that was fired. Someone asked her about it, and she was like - pay close attention to the EXACT wording of what I'm about to say, for future reference: Maggie's involvement with X3 won't affect her role on LOST. I took the emphasis on the "exact wording" to mean that it's what we've all been saying all along - she was fired regardless of whether or not she'd be in X3.

Kristin also blew a little sunshine up Evangeline Lilly's rear about the possibility of an Emmy nod. =)

Someone will be along with the exact wording of all this stuff shortly, I'm sure

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
well I guess you're not registered at the fuselage then
ok here it is.

Quote:
Kristin confirmed that the answer to her last spoiler riddle is in fact that Harold Perrineau is coming back to S2. Duh.

She refused to say anything more about the death in October, except that it WOULD be "some time in October." I asked her if it was true, as I've heard from several sources, that there was mucho drama over the firing of this actor, and she said she'd heard that too (I still CANNOT believe she chose that to address in the chat out of the hundreds of questions she gets!!!)

She also IMHO pretty much confirmed that Maggie Grace was the one that was fired. Someone asked her about it, and she was like - pay close attention to the EXACT wording of what I'm about to say, for future reference: Maggie's involvement with X3 won't affect her role on LOST. I took the emphasis on the "exact wording" to mean that it's what we've all been saying all along - she was fired regardless of whether or not she'd be in X3.

Kristin also blew a little sunshine up Evangeline Lilly's rear about the possibility of an Emmy nod. =)

Someone will be along with the exact wording of all this stuff shortly, I'm sure

hmmm... I was getting to like Shannon too
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now she has two killing points o-o
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tht sucks.

Boone then Shannon? Thry was so much from their pasts we don't know yet. Unless we already know the important stuff and don't realize it.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what if they all die oo?

now serious it would be really mysterious if Shannon would die
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm worried... If they kill Kate and replace her by Ana, I'll be pissed (I may be one of the ONLY ones here who finds Ana very annoying, and for a first impression, NOTHING to get excited over). If it's Shannon, I'll be annoyed (I mean, why would it be that entire family dies..? Shannon is no more pathetic than anyone else.) and if it's Sun who goes, I'll be the most mad becase I can't see any reason WHY she would!
Therefore, if it's not Claire and I don't see some seriously angsty Charlie in the near future, I will not be very happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they kill off Ana Lucia. We're not invested in her at all, but she does fit Kristin's spoiler that we HAVE seen her (just not on the island yet).

Killing Shannon feels kind of cheap to me. It would be such a waste of the character development they spent several episodes exploring. Also it would mean an end to the Shannon/Sayid relationship which I love (I know I'm probably alone on this one, but it beats Charlie/Claire IMO). Also, why kill BOTH brother and sister.

They won't kill Kate. I'd bet large sums of money that she's perfectly safe, at least for this season.

I doubt they'd kill Sun. But I don't really have anything to base that on.

Claire dying WOULD do a lot to advance the plot. For one, it would mean that Aaron would have to be "raised by another". Also it would provide a great catalyst for Charlie to start up his heroin addiction again and become A MORE INTERESTING CHARACTER!!! Sorry, but I've been SO horribly annoyed with Charlie lately, he freaking NEEDS to get back on that smack SOMEHOW!

So yeah, I'd place my money on either Ana Lucia or Claire (but since apparenly the writers are fans of Charlie/Claire, Claire might be safe).

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
JakeNRoland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
I hope they kill off Ana Lucia. We're not invested in her at all, but she does fit Kristin's spoiler that we HAVE seen her (just not on the island yet).

Killing Shannon feels kind of cheap to me. It would be such a waste of the character development they spent several episodes exploring. Also it would mean an end to the Shannon/Sayid relationship which I love (I know I'm probably alone on this one, but it beats Charlie/Claire IMO). Also, why kill BOTH brother and sister.

They won't kill Kate. I'd bet large sums of money that she's perfectly safe, at least for this season.

I doubt they'd kill Sun. But I don't really have anything to base that on.

Claire dying WOULD do a lot to advance the plot. For one, it would mean that Aaron would have to be "raised by another". Also it would provide a great catalyst for Charlie to start up his heroin addiction again and become A MORE INTERESTING CHARACTER!!! Sorry, but I've been SO horribly annoyed with Charlie lately, he freaking NEEDS to get back on that smack SOMEHOW!

So yeah, I'd place my money on either Ana Lucia or Claire (but since apparenly the writers are fans of Charlie/Claire, Claire might be safe).

PEFECTLY SAID. My thoughts exactly.

Can we start a Kill Ana Lucia campaign. Maybe that should be a contest. Political campaign ads to kill off whoever you wish dead.

But yeah, nicely put Ring.

No, I'm Laura's twin. And Hobbes is my Jedi Padawan. The force is strong in that one. You guys rock!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JakeNRoland wrote:
PEFECTLY SAID. My thoughts exactly.

Can we start a Kill Ana Lucia campaign. Maybe that should be a contest. Political campaign ads to kill off whoever you wish dead.

But yeah, nicely put Ring.

Don't get me wrong I love Jate but I really like the idea of Ana Lucia being a main part of the survivors. I think we need a new fresh face in the group and I think it'd be a nice shake-up for the Jack/Kate pairing and maybe even serve to finally push them both together. And if not then at least we'll have another girl for Sawyer to crush after...lol.

I say we hold off on the "Kill Ana Lucia" bit till after we've all had a chance to actually see her on the show. If Michelle doesn't bring her A Game to the character and if the writters do wrong by the character and the character pairings then I'll happily join in the singing of a petition to kill her off but I say we give her a chance.

JJ hasn't let us down yet and from the things that have been leaking out about this character death there is nothing that anyone could have done. Things like actor contract disputes go through the network and no one else. I just hope people don't see Ana as a replacement for the character that gets killed off. This kind of hting happens on so many shows and the actor playing the part usually ends up catching the brunt of the fans anger. And that's not fair to the actor. This is a job for all of them so let's have a little faith that JJ will deliver us an amazing show and that they will build up to the death in a way that we can all respect the characters departure like we did with Boone. None of us liked it but that was what worked best for the storyline that JJ and his staff has planned out.

What I really hope for Season 2 is that we finally start getting some answers to some of our questions. I don't want anyone to die but if it has to happen then it will happen and nothing we can do can really stop that so all we the fans can do is sit back and take a leap of faith that things will work out for the show.

I am now getting off my film major soap box. Feel free to disagree with me because all of this is just my opinion but I really do hope that any new characters and new storylines are given a chance next Season.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
Also it would provide a great catalyst for Charlie to start up his heroin addiction again and become A MORE INTERESTING CHARACTER!!! Sorry, but I've been SO horribly annoyed with Charlie lately, he freaking NEEDS to get back on that smack SOMEHOW!

Okay, jumping on this because it's what happens to annoy me...probably not for the reasons y'all are thinking. Charlie and C/C fan though I am, I do believe you're perfectly free to dislike or be annoyed by the character. Feel free.

But WHY do you think that Claire needs to die in order for Charlie to relapse????

He's an addict. The drugs are there. Relapse is the most logical and realistic solution of that equation.

Personally, I think the "Claire dies and it drives Charlie back to drugs!" scenarious would be a far sight less angsty than the "Charlie relapses while Claire is still alive and depending on him" scenario.

JMO.

sig by niki blue
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh... I agree with all of you in different aspects!
Rocksiren: I SOOOO wana see some Charlie angst. It's realyl really really REALLY starting to bug me too. Claire dying would definitely get that, however...
MG is right.... claire doesn't need to die NECESSARILLY. But if I don't get angsty Charlie soon, she'd better! As I see her though, she's an unimportant character... look at everyone here judging whether she should die or not based on HOW IT WOULD MAKE CHARLIE REACT. If that's the case, then I think she's more of a plot device than a character... she's the "drug" that got taken away from Charlie again, leading him to killing her captor, and now that she's back, all she is is "the mother" rather than herself. crap on that thought if you want, especially the C/C fans, but ask yourself this! Would you like Claire nearly as much if she had nothing to do with Charlie...? If those two were in a fight, whose side would you be on?

Anyway, onto Ana Lucia! I would be the most pissed off of any otf the options if she died. I don' want another "Arzt", leading the audience to believe some big thing is gonna happen with a big change of cast, only for the character to be killed off stupidly. It's just too lame. As much as I dislike from the first time she was there, I want to get to know her character a lot more.
Actually, the thing that makes me the most annoyed with her is how we're already deciding whether we love or hate her from the first scene! I say let her have a chance, because we'd all feel extremely gipped if she died right off the bat (or worse, was already dead before we got to her ). I would also be pissed off if all of a sdden she starts to jump in on Jack, and he lets her... you're on an island in the middle of nowhere! I THINK the last thing you would be worrying about is trying to steal the doctor from the outlaw who has killed at least one person already This show shouldn't turn into "Sweet Valley High" with "who's sleeping with who?!?!?". At least not YET.

I agree completely with LC, but I don't expect any questions will be answered without new ones... lol... except the "other part of the plane" one. I would so laugh if it turns out the other side of the plane ISN'T there though!

Uhh... where are we now....?? oh yeah... okay. Kill Claire for me then, just because the most things would happen then! but WHOEVER gets killed, it sure as HELL have a good reason to the plot, that's all I have to say though I think it will, anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want claire to be killed, although I'm not a C/C shipper!

I mean, yeah it would shake the Plot, also because of Aaron who seems to be evil!

BUT!!! I don't thin claire will die, because the man who sent her there, wouldn't send here there if she would die or Oo?
I mean he wanted HER to raise the child because it seems to be evil

Why do they have tokill a femal? I don't get it!
we have just 4 femals !4! and about 2 guys for both of them ( ok every girl HAS two man for them -> Sun /Michal/Jin, Kate/Jack/Sawyer, Claire/Charlie/Locke, Shannon/Boone/sayid, + Hurly, Walt, Vincent etc.)

I was happy to hear we get Ana because I thought YAY more femals! and now they want to kill anyone? I would also love if they kill Ana, because I love our 4 woman

I don't know Ana, maybe she's a great chara, ubt I know our girls, and I like them, I don't want them to be killed off.....

NEW THEORY

what if they would kill Nadja because she was the plain too ( ok the percent for this happening is about 0,001% but I cound't resist to tell it)

OR what is with Rose????? Jack likes her a lot and I guess it would kill him to lose her
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For once, I wish they wouldn't kill one. Or better yet, I wish I hadn't seen this and didn't know ANYONE was gonna die I'd rather have it come as a surprise so I'm not judging whether it was "a good death" or not the entire time, lol...
And I agree, why a girl? only five, and Claire finally lost the stomach! : waaaahhhhhhhh...... the girls get shirtless Sawyer! How are us guys gonna get a shirtless girl when there's only three of them??? huh?!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: