Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lost Set Photos!!!!!!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Lost Set Photos!!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

ok just incase you don't recognise these places, i'm putting the picture i took and then where it was used in lost. They might take a while to load because of the size of the images too. But enjoy

this is from ...And Found in the flashback when Jin and Sun bumped into each other

these are from North Shore beach which is where the pilot plane crash was filmed

In the background you can see the moutain which is on the photos

These were on the same beach,

This is where Hurley and Sayid met

This is where the monster first appeared, and i was told they added more trees for when the black smoke knocks them around.

can't find the picture on lost-media

This is the airport, only angle i could really get couldn't get inside the convention centre

from lost...just the other angle

the bridge where jin proposed for sun, which is actually in a cementry

and this is where sun and jin meet at night

This is when Locke finds the plane on the island, what i found cool was that this is actually the parking lot for the national park where the waterfall is and they covered the cement with grass and everything heres a couple of pics

eppy

Also found out in Mr Eko's flashback in Nigeria at the beginning of the episode where he was young was the same place where they filmed Sawyer conning in The long con with Cassidy when he does the fake necklaces.

In the background same tall thingy

I didn't manage to get one where this one was but it was next to a soap factory to lol

These are at the end of 23rd Pslam when the plane carrying the virgin mary statues is ready to go off

eppy...

this is from pilot when jack wakes up at the beginning of the eppy, this is actually the same place where the sun/jin proposal bit was set

eppy...

this is one of my favourite places which is where the others live, this was set in a place called YMCA Village which made me laugh

eppy...

I'm not quite sure where this was, but this was from season 3 when Locke is walking in the others village and it was filmed here

this again was in the park where the waterfall was

this was the last thing i saw and one of my favourite if only it wasn't covered up, its the fusealoge of the plane and they had to cover it up because of the shows popularity and then also lock the place up now.

Ok last one i think , this was my favourite part of the day and it was seeing and swimming in the waterfall which i found it amazing.

It was really funny the trip there after we parked we had the choice take the mud track or the path and we couldn't decide which path and my dad decided we would take the mud and it was just like hiking through the jungle on lost, having to walk up hills, down hills, hold onto trees, climb over rocks omgsh it was really funny and my mom was fuming after it lol.

from a distance

closer

ok thats all i can find on this camera if i find anymore i will put them up

hope you enjoy the photos

and was told the reason why everything was filmed on the island in hawaii, it was because of the eco system because it has this thin layer which makes it possible to film places, where it can be really hot, really cold and places look like nigeria
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pics, Charlie! You're such a lucky girl! Seeing these pics, I'd really love to be there myself.

Unbelievable, that they shoot all that stuff with all those different landscapes on one and the same island. Simply amazing!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great!
I want to see these places with my own eyes...i hope i'll be able to see them some day
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

managed to find some more i thought there were more lol

this location had been used many times, it had been used for the attack on walt by the polar bear, where sawyer was tortured, and when boone and shannon was hiding from the smoke monster

this location was on the same beach as the next photos but this is where jack and kate meet when she stitches him up, and in the episode it looks like it was only a few mintues away truth is it's a 30 minute drive to a different beach called turtle bay.

eppy...

Turtle bay beach was amazing there were turtles popping up in the ocean and this beach was also used in confidence man where kate is walking on the beach and meets sawyer who just goes for a swim.

eppy...

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys

it was a fun and tiring day.

well i have the site of the people that organise the trip so if you do get to go to hawaii i can give you the site
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's all so cool. Glad ya had fun Charlie, if I ever go to Hawaii again I'll definitely do that tour.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZOMG!!! Charlie that's awesome! *is soooo jealous*

I wanna go. Anybody want to take me? *flutters eyelashes*

Anyone???
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Ashleigh i would take you if i were going again to Oahu lol. My mom has said we might be going to Maui next time we visit Hawaii lol
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH Charlie!!
You lucky yooooou! That's so awesome, totally cool pics and everything. I bet it was amazing to swin by the same waterfall just as Kate and Sawyer did... I mean, that is the holy Skate land!

Anyways, I'm really happy for you and that you had so much fun being there! Really cool. Next time, take me with you -.-

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats an amazing pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy moley those are some cool pics there, Charlie! You lucky gal, you. Thanks for posting them btw, you must've had a blast?
I'm going to Hawaii in 2 years for my older sisters wedding. Here's to hoping that the tour is still there by then.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMAZING pics, Charlie! And thanks so much for putting up the ep pics as well so you can really see where everything took place! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those pics are the coolest things ever!
How did you find all those places? Did you look on-line? Did you have a tour-guide?
I have to go to Hawaii. It is offically my destination for that question "If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?"
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what it is, the tour you could either go in a tour group or have an exclusive tour and we had the exclusive one, we were picked up in this posh car and were driven round the whole island, i couldn't get over how different the north shore side was to waikkiki, so yeah it was kinda like a tour guide thingy
Izzy94
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are allowed to swim in that big blue watery thingy right? xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: