Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PsychoCynic's Page

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:50 am    Post subject: PsychoCynic's Page Reply with quote

Welcome to PsychoCynic's LVI Vidder page! Here you can discuss PsychoCynic's vids (past and future) as well as express your eternal love of his/her work! Have fun!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariiiiiiaaaaaa!!! You're such a lovely, sweet and kind person!! It's always great to talk to you!

Also, you're a very talented vidder. Hoodoo is simply a classic, but I also loved Children of Lost Men and You Cut Her Hair. I hope to see a new vid from you son, hon!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great person! always fun to chat with you!!! You also are a skilled vidder with wonderfull ideas!!! I hope you can get all the vegas stuff figured out and vid agian!!!
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Karolina! You are the sweetest!!! Yeah, I hope to get back to vidding soon too. *crosses fingers*

Thank you, Trey! I don't know you very well, but you do really great vids so your input means a lot!
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I posted here before now... *Twilight Zone theme*

Anyway, before the Evil Internet Gremlins come and eat my post again (or my...uh...brain... ), let me say how much I loooooooove your vids, Maria, particularly:

Children of Lost Men" -- One of THE best crossover vids I've ever seen, with flawless lip-sync and amazing clip choices! *applause*

"Hoodoo" -- An excellent example of beat use actually building the mood; one of my very favorite EClaire vids ever!

"You Cut Her Hair" -- When I think of truly awesome AU vids, this one is ALWAYS on the list! An amazing blend of manipulated audio, clips, effects and song!

"Gansta's Paradise" -- A fantastic merger of song and story; one of the few times when a song seems to have been written for the vid instead of the vid being formed to the song!

Beyond that, you're a great friend, a wonderful person, an amazing artist and vidder and I'm just so glad that I've had the chance to "meet" you here and on LJ! *hugs!*

Icon by timepunchin @ LJ
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*snuggles Aislynn* Thank you so much. You always give the best replies to anything!

(And can you believe I've still never seen Children of Men - I think I'd just rather see the Lost characters play it out. )

MEMO TO SELF: Get to commenting on other vidders...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know if this is the right place to put it, but it's about discussing vids, so... why not...

---

In the Deconstruction Fanvid Project where vidders are encouraged to take a fanvid that they’ve done and create a commentary for it, discussing the thought-process that went on while making the vid, including song selection, scene selections for certain lyrics, beat use, etc.

My Deconstruction for my latest vid, Blue Veins (a Loki vid, using only material from Thor) can be found HERE, if anyone is interested in reading or listening to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> The Vidders All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: