Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veronica Mars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPOILERS!!!!

Ok just finished watching it and HOLY F*CKING SHIT! The ending was..... Meg.....she's gone.
I really liked her too, although she was kind've a bitch in this episode....lol but still.....I'm gonna miss her if she is dead.

And this whole Veronica back with Duncan thing is pretty lame.
Especially the whole gross fact that Duncan slept with Veronica last season and he believed they might've been blood related at the time.
I mean what kind've person does that?

Aww.....and poor Logan. I don't believe he stabbed that whats his face guy either. It was probably Weevil that did it. LOL.
And I think Veronica will get back with Logan eventually. As long as that happens sometime this season (I don't really care when) I'll be happy.

OH and how hott was Charisma Carpenter?
WOW.....she looked amazing. It's real nice to see her again in something.
Also is Logan like running around with her now? Charisma's character I mean, I can't remember her name. lol.
Logan was kind've giving her some pretty obvious looks when he was sitting out by the pool with Dick and Beaver. Hmmm.....I think this could be interesting.

And Steve Guttenberg was on here. lol. I didn't know he was going to be on the show. I LOVE him.
His character isn't too interesting though but hopefully if we see him again he'll get some sort've cool storyline or something. Like why was that other baseball guy pissed at him?

Oh can't wait to see Joss on the show too.
Anyone know if Alyson Hannigan is going to be back on this season? I loved her smart ass, bitch additude in the first season. Hope she comes back for even just an episode. She was awesome.

Woah.....this is alittle long so I'm gonna stop now cause my wrists are getting sore. lol. Anyway thought the season 2 opener was great. Can't wait to see what happens this season with the Logan/Veronica/Duncan triangle, the whole bus accident thing and whatever else the writers have planned for us. I've missed this show SO MUCH!!! I'm so excited it's back.
W00t!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate all her boyfriends they suck ass lol! I like weevil though he's cool I hope he didn't have anything to do with knifing the guy. Charisma has some fine looking boobies dam she looked good in the bathing suit.

I was kinda like yea the episode was okay.. and then the bus went over the cliff and it went from a B- to an A+ that was an awesome ending and sets up the rest of the season really well!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn'T read stuf because Ijust saw about the half episode
but WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?!?!?
why is veronica again togheter with duncan!?!?!?
Who wan't's to date this frog????????
OMG! that is just awefull, if this episode is going to rock duncan has to get hit aby a car and be dead!

and what is that thing with Weevil!?!?!? and the other guy
tat sucks by now

I mean DUNCAN!?!?!?!?!?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMg ok I finished the epsidoe
and it kinda rocked AND it kinda was depressing.
That was so scaary and strange and GOOd

why is lofan an asshole T_T he wa so cute, and now he'S such an idiot agan, and duncan is so nice T_T that is so terrible T_T

and neptun is so screwed up, and Meg, she's dead, and a bitbitchy, but thats T___________T

and NOW I'll read the posts

Quote:
Seriously, WTF??? Stupid Duncan! He's like the Riley (from Buffy) of Vernoica Mars. A nice enough guy and all, just NO personality.

SO True!

Quote:

I'm trying not to be too freaked out about this right now because I'm pretty sure she will EVENTUALLY end up back with Logan and the fact that she's with Duncan right now and broken up with Logan will just mean more and more Logan!Angst, which I love.

hopefully, butit woldonly work if duncan would be his freind again, his other friends are dump

I liked Meg last season, so I suppose it's a good thing they turned her into a crazy bitch before killing her off!
Quote:

prolly now Meg's going to hunt her XDDD

Quote:
Aww.....and poor Logan. Sad I don't believe he stabbed that whats his face guy either. It was probably Weevil that did it. LOL.

honestly, I do't think weevil wouldod something like that, there will be a huge " OMG my guys did that andI trust them! Logan,let's be friends"

I hope that everybody is going to be hapy and smiling next episode,ecause everything is so screwed up and veronica needs a haircut!
I mean, it was mindblowing,but somehow also a bit disappointing
and again it was like the first pilot from season one, that was very depressing too wasn't it?

oh and I loe keith, I wish I had a father like he is! he is so cool *adores him* ( I don't like him like I like logan *Rar* ut his character is so cool!!!!)
[/url]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a little note, Weevil couldn't have stabbed the guy because he was unconcious at the time.

Remember? Logan kicked him in the face before the fight even started and he dropped. LOL!

But yeah, I'm sure Logan didn't do it.

I found a freaking CRAZY thing on another message board!

Remember the part where Duncan and Veronica are getting on the bus and Logan goes up to Veronica all seriously and is like "I'm gonna miss you."

Some people are suggesting that HE had something to do with the bus crash!!! I think it's probably a red herring, but it's cool anyway.

I REALLY don't think that Logan would do that, I mean he's pretty fucked up right now, but he obviously still cares for Veronica, I don't think he'd plot to KILL her!

Something to think about anyway though.

Also, Steve Guttenberg is supposed to be a guest star for the whole season, I think he's going to be running for mayor of Neptune or something.

I'm becoming more and more OK with the Duncan/Veronica thing the more I think about it. (Not because I like Duncan or anything--that would never happen!) Mainly because I believe she WILL end up with Logan at some point in the season and they dramatic payoff will be tons and tons better if they work the whole love triangle aspect into it first.

I have the utmost faith in Rob Thomas that he can pull this off!

Also, if there wasn't a love triangle, the guy playing Duncan wouldn't have anything to do! Not that I would care really, they could write him off the show for all I care. I don't think it would hurt the show at all!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:
Just a little note, Weevil couldn't have stabbed the guy because he was unconcious at the time.

Remember? Logan kicked him in the face before the fight even started and he dropped. LOL!

that why I say ' I don't think he was it' XD

Quote:

Remember the part where Duncan and Veronica are getting on the bus and Logan goes up to Veronica all seriously and is like "I'm gonna miss you."

Some people are suggesting that HE had something to do with the bus crash!!! I think it's probably a red herring, but it's cool anyway.

I REALLY don't think that Logan would do that, I mean he's pretty fucked up right now, but he obviously still cares for Veronica, I don't think he'd plot to KILL her!

wow, I dunno, I think he's psycho enough to do it, but it woul dbe lame, if that bus sthing would be the new mysterie, and the bad guy is agan a Echolls guy

Quote:

I'm becoming more and more OK with the Duncan/Veronica thing the more I think about it. (Not because I like Duncan or anything--that would never happen!) Mainly because I believe she WILL end up with Logan at some point in the season and they dramatic payoff will be tons and tons better if they work the whole love triangle aspect into it first.

I don' tlike the fact, that she's togheter with duncan because Logan got back to his psycho jackass behavior

Quote:

Also, if there wasn't a love triangle, the guy playing Duncan wouldn't have anything to do! Not that I would care really, they could write him off the show for all I care. I don't think it would hurt the show at all!

Deffi not Xd

It would have been that reat, when duncan had been inside the bus XDDD

sad that Meg wanted to make a bad thing to Veronica, and saved her in the end.... I liked her very much, and the fact that she safed her... that is just... awefull..
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on lets hear the real story.. Charisma's boobs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ringwench wrote:

LOL I was kidding when I wrote that. I watched the episode too remember.
I guess maybe I should write jk instead of just LOL. lol.

LMAO @Paul.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood wrote:
Ringwench wrote:

LOL I was kidding when I wrote that. I watched the episode too remember.
I guess maybe I should write jk instead of just LOL. lol.

LMAO @Paul.

Ah, ok then, didn't get the sarcasm. Actually I ended up watching the episode twice and must have glanced away or something during the first part of that fight because I didn't notice Logan kicking Weevil until the second time around!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
I guess we know the reason why he'S watching VM
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really like Logan and Veronica. Logan is like a pretty boy with tooooo many problems.

Banner: Shinythings
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebizmybef74 wrote:
I don't really like Logan and Veronica. Logan is like a pretty boy with tooooo many problems.

you don't lik ehim because you're a Charlie type :3

we're Sawyer types XD we like our boys tortured XDDDD
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:
ebizmybef74 wrote:

we're Sawyer types XD we like our boys tortured XDDDD

so true
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ally wrote:

Don't get me wrong! I love the angst with guys. But I don't think Logan should be with Veronica right now. I also don't like the fact that he's drinking a lot and from the looks of next week's preview, sleeping with someone's mother? that's what it looks like to me. So I like Logan's angst and all but just not with Veronica. lol.

Banner: Shinythings
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: