Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Veronica Mars
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY!!! Charisma Carpenter's coming on the show next season for sure.
Read more:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffy.nu wrote:
Charisma Carpenter - Ex "Angel" actor joins "Veronica Mars"
Former Angel and Buffy star Charisma Carpenter (Cordelia Chase) has joined the cast of UPN’s hit drama Veronica Mars.

Carpenter will play Kendall Casablancas, a sexy trophy wife and stepmother to brothers Dick and Cassidy "Beaver" Casablancas, two of Veronica’s rival, affluent schoolmates. She will appear in "at least" six episodes of the show’s second season.

Meanwhile, Poseidon Adventure’s Steve Guttenberg has been confirmed as another new appointment, with a role lasting for "at least" seven episodes.

The 47-year-old will star as Woody Goodman, a charismatic major league baseball team owner and leading candidate in the local race for mayor of Neptune, Calif. To show his support for the community, his daughter will be transferring from her private school to Neptune High.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow she's so you and has to ply a moher by now XD?
just kidding

YAY charisma
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You people are going to be so proud of me. I recorded Veronica Mars two weeks ago and decided to watch it today! It's so good! Although I'm a little confused that's okay!

Banner: Shinythings
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear it Liz, l'm happy you like it. lt's one of my favourite shows now.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly I LOVE your sig

I can' wait to continue with VM
I have 1-5 and 21,22 but I don't watch 21,22 because I don't want to siler me

does se fiend out who raped her? Don't tell who it was just tel me if he finds it out please ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ally, l love it too.
Oh and yes she does find out who raped her right before the finale.
l won't say who did though so don't worry, but l'll say this --> you'll be surprised.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure

my favis are: her ex boyfriend AND the exboyfriend from Lilly
I also say tha maybe her exboyfriend killed Lilly O-O

but don't tell XDD

the only person urprising person for me would be her father XDD
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mg I could so kill Veronica for the thing she did to the DNA test!!!!

btw I really love Good old willow
but her new haircut sucks oo

and I fell for Logan XD omg
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG I just finished the season
and it was so gorgeous
the ending was so thrilling and it so nearly killed me!!!!

the rape thing wasn't a surprise, but the killng thing was! I so bet on Duncan the whole season

what happened to Logan O_O? Was he the guy in the end, or was it Ducan? Or was it Weevil?
I mean she'd love to see all of them or Oo? ok maybe except for Weevil
OMG OMG OMG

that all is so killing me
I wished I could say I want more stuff but by now I'm just to moved and everythng in me is just so too much
I was shaking for 42 minutes and I'm still shaking now!!!

I was so like ' OMG please not logan' and I realy had the feeling that he didn't do it, because he seemed so real, also the camera thing
firs tI thought this had to be a game but than the look he had, and I thought like 'ok maybe not' and stuff oo

If I were veronica I had so much trust issues, I guess I wouldn'T even trust someone whos saying ' the sky is blue' although I would look up to a bride bue sky !!

and her mother? GOD! That wasn't unfair, that was worser!!! How the hell could she take the money of her daughter?! In fact, of VERONICA!
so hope she'll find her again and let her pay!!!!!!

ok.. ok I'm fine.. or stuff... I have to go away and deal with it, s that I can sleep,because here it is like 3 in the morning 00
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy cow Ally, you finished the season pretty fast. Then again l finished it in 2 days. lol.
l know what you mean too, the finale was mind blowing. l can't wait for season 2 to start. People over at LF were saying that the writers of the show will be playing more into the Logan/Veronica/Duncan triangle which l think is awesome. Although l'm rooting for Logan instead of Duncan but l think it'll add alittle more drama to the show.

Anyway l'm glad you loved the show too.
lt really needs more viewers in my opinion so Liz, get crackin.

PS- l love the siggy Ally.
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well let me explain this, one day i was flipping through the channels and noticed on UPN that they were playing Veronica Mars and I heard that you guys watched it so I was like, "Why not?" So I watched it. It was the one where that girl was "kidnapped" but the truth was the girl ran off and married her father's grudge dude's son. That one was good. Then two weeks later I remembered to watch it again. It was the one with the 80s valentines dance thingy. And we find out Logan's mother really is dead. And then Veronica kisses that Police guy dude (Is that Duncan) and I'm totally rooting for them.

Okay so I have a question, do you know if I'm in the middle of Season 1 reruns or middle of Season 2 or is Season 2 on a different station then UPN?

Banner: Shinythings
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebizmybef74 wrote:
Well let me explain this, one day i was flipping through the channels and noticed on UPN that they were playing Veronica Mars and I heard that you guys watched it so I was like, "Why not?" So I watched it. It was the one where that girl was "kidnapped" but the truth was the girl ran off and married her father's grudge dude's son. That one was good. Then two weeks later I remembered to watch it again. It was the one with the 80s valentines dance thingy. And we find out Logan's mother really is dead. And then Veronica kisses that Police guy dude (Is that Duncan) and I'm totally rooting for them.

Okay so I have a question, do you know if I'm in the middle of Season 1 reruns or middle of Season 2 or is Season 2 on a different station then UPN?

there is no season 2 by now
you'Re in the middle of 1 ^^

@Holly:
I so love Loganx Veronica and I so hope this will work!

I lovemy sig too and I loved and hated that scene! because she found the camera, that was so like ' NOOO! please let this be a joke he can'T do this to her' and finally he didn't!!!!
he so treats her like a princess I love it, I don't like Duncan to behonest
he'S a bit to freaky for me
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So glad you've discovered the awesomeness of Veronica Mars too, Ally!

I'm so rooting for Logan/Veronica. It's not that I dislike Duncan, I mean he seems like a nice enough guy (psychosis aside) but there's just something about him that I don't like.

I think it's probably the fact that HE HAS NO PERSONALITY! Spoiler, highlight to read: Also, the fact that he slept with someone who he THOUGHT was his sister is kinda scuzzy.

I mean I know they're NOT bro and sis but the point is that Duncan THOUGHT they were when he slept with her!

But I digress. I'm so freaking pissed that VM is on at the same time as Lost next year! Not because it'll make it hard to watch, because I'll definately be able to catch both (I get VM on a few different channels, I also get east and westcoast channels), but I'm SO worried that Lost's kickass ratings will KILL Veronica Mars!

I can't believe this. I only have TWO FREAKING SHOWS that I absolutely MUST watch and they're both on the exact same time!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to be honest
I wished VM would kill LOST off than

geez.... that means we have ti create many many fans, so that they tabe VM or Tabe lost so that they don't kill VM!

the only good thing on VM is, that if they'D kill VM off, it would matter for the plot, because they solve almost everything expect for the question who was at the door.
IW ould be desperate if they would kill VM, but I'm happy that noone of us would be like ' OMG who killed this person? Who is her father' and stuff, like it is with LOST

I hope they'll release VM here too aöthough I don't think that would save VM, because it also didn't save Angel O-O
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since from checking my comp it looks like torrents will never work again.

So, I'll try and catch the ep they're airing on Friday night on CBS. And if I like it, I'll buy the DVD in Oct
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: