Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting to know you.........
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
31Flavors

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Getting to know you......... Reply with quote

Hey everyone!
I have been lurkin around here for....ummm maybe a few months and although I have seen some mighty faboo pics of alot of you, I am still kinda in the dark and I didn't really see a Getting to know ya thread,(if one exists I apologise) So on that note...I guess I'll introduve myself.
My name is Susie, I go by 31flavors cuz I own a Baskin Robbins. I live on Long Island,NY. I'm single, love music, movies, graphic designing, web design, video editing. I work about 6 to 7 days a week, but on my off time I try and futz around on the puter doing something creative. Umm I'm a HUGE LOST fan, (DUH LOL) and my faves are Foxy Matt, um um Sawyer, Looney Locke , Hunka Hurley(lol) I'm addicted to this site and all the vidders here and thats about it. So I extend my hand to you all and say HOWDY Hope to get to know some of ya better!
Oh and I am working on my first music vid for lost so look out for it!
Susie
Jaime
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya 31F! I think technically this would fit in the "introduction tread" but I'm not really all that sure, as that kinda has numbers to it lol
I'm looking forward to seeign your first video! What song is it to?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Susie!

Welcome to LVI!

If you scroll down a lot on the Whatever forum there's a few questionnaires and stuff that are kinda in the "Getting to know you" vein.

Can't wait to see your first vid!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Susie. My name is Holly (holly_baby84 or Hollywood, l go by both on this site) and l'am a 20 year old Canadian gal. l live in Brantford Ontario and l love Lost too...lol. l like to read alot (mostly Stephen King books) and l also enjoy drawing and stetching every now and then. For fun l like to go to the movies, swimming, playing basketball in the driveway, buying dvd's, collecting tv seasons, and oh yeah, making music vids. l've been here now for 3 months l think and l absolutely love it here. LVI ROCKS.

Ok now with all that said, glad your here Susie and l hope to see some upcoming vids from you.
Love Holly.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah ok so I am a loser...LOL I guess you could say I work to hard cuz that INTRODUCTION THREAD........lol right over my head!
Anyhoo hey Hobbes, thanks for the tip on the thread, and you too ringwench. and to answer you question, I am using So Far Away by Staind, even though I saw someone else use it already, and I am using a song called Recognize by Flaw for another all male cast centric vid.

Hey Jaime! thanks for the knod.

Holly! wuz up girl! Funny you said you like stephen King books cuz I am currently getting started on a new one of his, Black House....seems cool. I am always a huge movie collector.....250+ in my collection! Lol, yeah I am obsessed. Thanks for the holla! glad to be here!
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey Susie! Nate here.
Welcome to LVI....How old r you btw?

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Susie wrote
Quote:
Holly! wuz up girl! Funny you said you like stephen King books cuz I am currently getting started on a new one of his, Black House....seems cool. I am always a huge movie collector.....250+ in my collection! Lol, yeah I am obsessed.

OMG that book is awesome Susie. l read it last year and l gotta tell ya, you'll love it. Have ya read The Talisman yet??? Black House is kind've a continuation of The Talisman. Although you don't really have to read it before Black House. But it's great too.

Woah, 250 dvd's ...lol. l have about 45 maybe. Although l do have all the BTVS and Angel seasons (7 Buffy seasons and 5 Angel's), 3 Smallville seasons, first X Files season, Charmed season 1, American Dreams season 1, The Dead Zone season 1 and ssssoooooo many more to get still...lol. So l guess you could call me alittle obsessed too.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Nate!! hmmm you know they say a gal shouldn't devulge that kinda info...lol but what the heck, I got nothing to lose, besides I look damn good for my age!!! which is 31 btw! How old are you again??
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I always have a thing for older women

31Flavors

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holly_baby84 wrote:
Susie wrote
Quote:
Holly! wuz up girl! Funny you said you like stephen King books cuz I am currently getting started on a new one of his, Black House....seems cool. I am always a huge movie collector.....250+ in my collection! Lol, yeah I am obsessed.

OMG that book is awesome Susie. l read it last year and l gotta tell ya, you'll love it. Have ya read The Talisman yet??? Black House is kind've a continuation of The Talisman. Although you don't really have to read it before Black House. But it's great too.

Woah, 250 dvd's ...lol. l have about 45 maybe. Although l do have all the BTVS and Angel seasons (7 Buffy seasons and 5 Angel's), 3 Smallville seasons, first X Files season, Charmed season 1, American Dreams season 1, The Dead Zone season 1 and ssssoooooo many more to get still...lol. So l guess you could call me alittle obsessed too.

Ok so I didnt read The Talisman, but I am hoping I can get to that one after this one. I have the dead zone, loved the xfiles but dont have them and I am waiting patiently for Ally McBeal entire collection to come out on DVD! and of course I have pre ordered Lost LOL but yeah LOL me and dvd's...obsessed doesn't seem to cover it
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lostzilla wrote:
Well I always have a thing for older women

Careful Susie, Nate moves fast with the ladies around here...lol.

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL sorry bout that Susie.
Old habits die hard. Now I'll just be a gentleman.

31Flavors

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh Nate....you really shouldn't tease a girl like that....lol
besides I could definately teach ya a few things...me being older and all LOL
lostcalier
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

31Flavors wrote:
yeah LOL me and dvd's...obsessed doesn't seem to cover it

If it makes you feel any better my DVD collection is just bordering on 300 now. But I'm a film major so I generally use that as my excuse . You have to love DVD's and at least friends and family never have to worry about renting anything when I'm around (which is ironic since I work at a movie rental store...lol).

LVI Revolutionizing Fan Video Making!
www.lostvideo.net
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: