Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Starboard -- Fan Fic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, sorry to tell ya, but he ain't gonna be revived, or become an "other"/zombie thing or a torso.

Chapter five will be up tonight or tomorrow morning. Another person will die.

Hint: Hope no one likes Jack
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Five

As they lowered his father's casket into the ground, Michael began to remember how Walt would never remember his grandfather. He'll probably never remember me either he thought. He put his arm around his mom. "Michael?"

Jin pointed toward the island. Michael shook his head, "Yeah. Let's go." Michael looked at Sawyer's body for a minute as Jin jumped off. Michael looked toward the island, he could see it in the distance. "How far do you think we are, man?" Jin held up five fingers. "Five miles? We can make that."

--

Kate and Locke had moved all the tree logs off of the hatch except the one covering the hole. It wouldn't budge. "What are we gonna do?" asked Kate. "We have two choices: We go get the dynamite a couple hundred yards away and possibly blow up or go back to the caves and get some people to help us move it." Kate quickly answered. "I'm all for getting people."

--

Michael was looking at his wound. He could see splinters in it and knew it was going to be a pain getting them out. "Dad!" Michael jumped when he heard Walt. They were only a mile toward the shore. He could see Walt on the shore. He running around the corner of the isand. "Walt!" Michael tried to moe but screamed in pain because of his leg. Just then, behind Walt, Michael sawone of the others. He pulled out a gun and fired. "No!" the bullet hit into Walt's back and he fell to the ground. "No! Walt!" Michael screamed as he started to cry. "Jin! Get him!" Jin let go of the raft and started to swim toward the island.

But it was too late. By the time Jin started swimming they had drug Walt's body around to the other side of the island. "Walt! Jin! Get us back quick!"

--

Kate had ran to the caves and gotten some people to come. Charlie had come along just to get away from the pressure. Nathan, one of the other suvivors, walked up to him. "Dude, what's going on with you and Claire?"

"Um, excuse me? Your name is?"
"Oh, Nathan. It's just you seem to be fighting."
"That is my own business if you don't mind. Okay."
"Sorry."

--

They finally got to the hatch. Locke quickly assembled everyone in a line on both sides of the giant log. "Ready and PUSH!" Charlie's side started to roll the log as Kate's side helped slow it down. Suddenly, the roar of the monster was heard. People scattered like ants as the log flew up in the air and drove itself down on the hatch. The tree was thrown away but that hatche suddenly cracked. Charlie was standing on the crack and flew forward. He screamed as he fell into the hole.

All I can say, people will hopefully be surprised tomorrow when I put up the final chapter.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Nathan a relative of Ethan? Is he gonna abduct Kate instead of Claire though? Answers man! Answers!
Awesome. Walt is shot, AND Charlie falls down a hole! ^^ Dammit Sawyer sigh...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'll get some answers in my next few fanfics.

Sorry, Aisylnn. Your sweet Southern boy didn't make it. Just hope I'm not really that evil to kill a child.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Six

"Charlie!" Kate ran over and looked down the the shaft. Luckily, she got there just in time to see Charlie holding on to one of the rungs of the ladder. It started to break. "Help me somebody!" Nathan ran over and helped her pull Charlie up. Charlie fell over on the hatch and coughed from the smoke he had inhaled. "Let's get back to work on the ladder," said Locke.

--

The raft finally hit the shore of the beach. "Jin!" Jin, who was still tired from the swim, turned to Michael. "Jin, go get Jack!"

--

Jin came back a few minutes later with Jack. "Oh my God, what happened out there?" "We were attacked by "The Others." They took Walt"

"They took Walt. Is he okay?"
"I don't know. I gotta find him can you fix this?"
"What about Sawyer?"
"He-- He died."
"What?" Jack jumped up onto the piece of the raft and fely Sawyer's pulse. He took his pulse a few more times. "What's wrong?" asked Michael. "He's not dead."

LOST

Wait, wha-- Sawyer's not dead! WTF? I have a feeling I don't want to be on when Aisylnn is on.
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn, your sweet southern boy's alive!
Umm who's Nathan? I know it's not me. LMAO
Good job movieguy. Looking forward to the next episode.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THanks.

Nathan's just "a survivor"

The next episode will be Claire-centric.

Last edited by MovieGuy on Thu Jun 02, 2005 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO I thought for a sec there "wow that's me"
Good choice of name!!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*does the Happy "He's Not Dead, Jim!" dance*

Well, MovieGuy, if your intention was to write a fic that has yanked my poor little emotions all over the place, then you've succeeded!

But, being serious for a minute, (somebody time me... ) you're doing a great job with this because I absolutely, positively can't tell where you're going to take it next. Nobody's safe! Great job!

~Aislynn

And I haven't mentioned if before, but Nathan happens to be one of my favorite names. I didn't want to give 'zilla the wrong idea, though. He's kinda the "Kate" of LVI, whereas Kate always has that "Too Many Men For Her To Choose From" thing going on, 'zilla clearly has all the chicks...
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crap, you found out my intentions!

Thanks for the compliment. Turned out pretty good for my first fic.

I'll start episode 2 in a few days. Claire-centric! Somebody important will die in it.

Nobody's safe. I repeat, NOBODY is safe! Not even Sawyer... Well, I geuss Aaron is safe.

EDIT: I'll say now that I've figured out who dies (HINT: not a girl) and people will probably hate me for it. Especially Aislynn.
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is Nathan a relative of Ethan? Is he gonna abduct Kate instead of Claire though?

Dude that's me you're talking about. Of course not, he's not one of the others. He'll end up being with Kate

MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd let everyone know that the first chapter of the new episode, "Return" will be up tonight.

Somebody does die! and it's a cCaire episode.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MovieGuy wrote:
Thought I'd let everyone know that the first chapter of the new episode, "Return" will be up tonight.

Somebody does die! and it's a cCaire episode.

Sweeeet!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I didn't post it last night, been having to coonstruct the episode.

Planning how [CHARACTER] dies and in case anyone wants to try and make sure to look at this picture.
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY Sawyer lives *dances with aislynn*

nice nice FF ^^
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: