Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Summer Vacation: keeping track
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What percent of LVI will be away at any time over the summer?
you will be away
66%
 66%  [ 10 ]
you will NOT be away
33%
 33%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Summer Vacation: keeping track Reply with quote

just keep track, so people will know who will be gone when, which of you we will miss for how long (etc...). what are you doing for summer vacation?

note: if you will be gone from a certain time, please put it in bold lettering so it will stand out! thanks!!

I am going to camp in two weeks! I will be gone from July 5th till around August 16th! Im sooooo excited!!! SQUEE!!

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Road tripping to New York, Connecticut, and Maryland with my friend Angie from July 15th until the 24th. Dude, if only we had a 67 Impala...

Good idea for a thread, Ley
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome idea for a thread, Ley! I hope you have a great time at camp! And Jen, hope you and Angie have a blast!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Ais we always do road tripping RULES!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gone most of August . August 12-19th I'm on a cruise to Alaska (wooooot!!), then 24th-26th I'm going to the Penny Arcade Exposition (http://www.penny-arcade.com/pax/) again (DOUBLE Wooot!!). And right after that, I'm off to University.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well crap, Warren, when the heck are we gonna have time to set up the mystery Island of Awesomeness? Last week of July, y'think?
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol well I will be working near full time for mopst of the summer but... sure! Ha!

Don't worry, we'll figure it out!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, I mean, how long can it possibly take to put the ugly guys in the fryer? You can make time to build up the Island of Awesomeness
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You'd be surprised. The fryer's kinda small, so it takes a bit of hacksawing.

Okay, we're spamming up the thread now LOL. Nevermind, be at peace good citizens!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be working the whole summer. It's not that bad though because I'll be doing an internship in a small film productions company which means that I'll be around all the time when they're shooting their films, ads and tv productions and I get to do lots of editing.... wohoooo!
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hopefully going to work more than 3 weeks (I need the money, lol!) and I'm going to the Stockholm achipelago, and maybe we're off to London for a weekend or so. Otherwise, I'll just stay home and go live with my dad for a couple of weeks (I live with my mom, but I try to live with my dad as often as I can) so that means no computer with vidding-ability... Buhu...

Then I'm actually going to this summerschool of maths in the beginning of August. It's for everyone who'd like to start understand the math we will be working with during high school, so going to this means that I'll be prepared and stuff...

...and yeah, that's about it School starts again in less than 2 months...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i'm only going to be gone 2 weeks unless i plan other things.

Going on Holiday next friday *SQUEEE* off to the home of lost and got the trip to go round the set booked *MORE SQUEEE*

29th June -18th July So it kinda counts as summer
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope everyone has a blast! im sure you all will!
my dad is already making me pack for camp, and its not even until 2 weeks! what am i supposed to do, live out of a duffle for 2 weeks? we dont even live out of our duffles in camp! lol.

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's kinda up in the air. Sometimes I will be here, sometimes I won't be, I don't forsee any long absences though. My summer vacation consists of.

A day at Six Flags - St Louis, and probably some recuperation because I will most likely be sunburned.

Las Vegas - 4 days in Las Vegas to watch my best friend's team play in the National Team 8 Ball Championship and to play in some mini-tournaments and win some money.

Other than that, it's just work, softball, pool, video games, and Lost-Vidding. Hehe. My summer is action-packed, lemme tell ya!
thefilmchick
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello from Chile! (And earlier, hello from Argentina!)

I am in Chile, at Valparaiso/Vina del Mar until this Saturday. I have been in Chile for almost a month now, and before then I was in Buenos Aires.

I am finally rid of the mean roommate that I got (bad luck of the draw) and things are going much better without her bullying me. (She really was a pain in the ass, too.)

Pictures of Argentina/Chile will be up when I return home.

I miss my cat, but I'm having fun here (especially this past week and this next one, now that my labor law/human rights law classes are done.)

Compared to New York and Indiana, this part of South America is eerily warm in the winter. It's their version of mid-December at the moment, and I'm sitting here in a T-shirt. I'm not used to that. It's really pretty in Valparaiso/Vina, though; the houses go up on hills and are all different rainbow colors - it's something that you wouldn't see in the States, anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: