Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aislynn's Page
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Aislynn's Page Reply with quote

Welcome to Aislynn's LVI Vidder page! Here you can discuss Aislynn's vids (past and future) as well as express your eternal love of his/her work! Have fun!
Izzy94
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais's vids are so unique, and AWESOME!!!

A video like: 'Walking Behind' has never been done to LOST before, and she puts so much work into each vid to make it something extra special! and she makes cakes too!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn... what can I say? People like you not only make me strive to be a better vidder, but a better person as well. You're like the LVI Mummy, and we all love you. Keep on keeping on!

Supernatural Video Station
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, like AP just said - you're the LVI Mummy! You always make great vids, inspire me (and many others I think) to vidding, helps people out... have some extraordinairy way of always finding the yummiest birthday-cakes!

I will always remember the first time I watched Stockholm Syndrome - after the vid I sat there and was like . And it was made in WMM! I still don't understand how you did that.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aislynn,

your vids are always amazing!! I love and admire your work! and your such a nice person! you have helped me with so much including becoming a better vidder. thank so much!
~Love, Leylin~

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn you are really talented even if it does take you months to come out with a real gem of a vid. Not that I am much better! You are also a really nice person that I am super fond of
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn!!! Honestly what can i say! I came here a few months ago, and i remember it was Aislynn who first formally introduced her self. She was just amazing those next few weeks with all my annoying newbee questions, always extreamly polite and caring. Her grateness shows in her vids (nice segway huh! ) Every vid of hers has something new and exciting to offer. Theres something unique and rememerable to each video she makes. She has a talant of using whatever software she has to the best of its ability, i had NOOO clue that some of her videos were made on WMM till recently! Just an extrodinarey vidder, person and friend!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, your just amazing vidder, always helps and is just great. Like whenever i'm stuck on Vegas and post you are always posting next helping your a star
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais, you're the Queen of AU vids! Not only are you a very talented vidder, but you're also one of the sweetest persons I know. I think I'll never get tired of reading your posts. They always put a smile on my face.

Love your cookies and cakes!!

My favourite Ais vids: Stockholm Syndrome, Tonight I wanna cry and Soul meets body
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais!!! I don't even know what to say here! You're an amazing vidder, you come up with such great and unique vids! You are one of the nicest people I know, you're always ready to help out with things or just listen to me whine and you made me feel so comfortable right away when I first became a CM. *hugs*

My fav Aislynn vids: Every one! If I must pick, hhmmm........When Soul Meets Body, Fantasy
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn creates the most innovative videos ever. Using groundbreaking techniques, she builds little masterpieces every time. One of the best, if not the best, AU vidder out there. The originality in her storytelling is just amazing.

My favorite Aislynn vids: Fantasy (Red Hot!), Stockholm Syndrome, Tonight I wanna cry,
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Izzy: Awwwwwww! Thank you so much! And I'm glad to know my mad cake-makin' skillz are appreciated too! Seriously, though, I really was beginning to feel like "Walking Behind" was more trouble than it could possibly be worth while I was slaving away at it and it just makes me SO happy to read things like what you said, like I didn't do all that work for nothing! Thanks again! *hugs!*

AlcoholicPixie: Awwwwwwww! That's just so sweet of you, Kayla! Thank you so much for saying all of that! *squishes you*

meandi: Awwwwww! Thank you so much, Johanna! I'm so glad to hear that my birthday cakes are well thought of! "Stockholm" was definitely a challenge to make in WMM! I can remember being about halfway done with it and thinking, "I'm totally crazy to even be trying to do this!" I almost didn't even try to finish it because it was so hard to come up with the footage I needed (we hadn't even seen Ethan in "Maternity Leave" at that time!). I'm glad I stuck with it since it's gotten so many wonderful comments like yours! Thanks again! *hugs!*

leylin: Awwwww! Thank you so much, sweetie! And it's me who admires you! You're such a wonderful, caring, upbeat person! Whenever I get all bummed out about something small and petty in my life, I'll think about how you seem to always keep smiling no matter what you have going on and it snaps me right out of my pity-party. When I grow up, I want to be like you! (I probably WILL have to grow up one of these days, I suppose... ) Love ya! *big hugs!*

Polarbear: Pauly! *glomp!* Awwwww, thank you! I really appreciate you saying all of that! I'm hoping to one day get a little faster at vidding without losing quality over it but so far I haven't had much luck! Aw, I'm quite fond of you myself, you know... *glomps again*

wolffootball37: Awwwwwww! Thank you so much, Trey! That's just so sweet! Heh, yes, I was the workin' the WMM for a loooooong time! Actually, the first 12 of my 18 vids here at LVI were done with WMM, funny enough! (And the first 5 were WMM version 1, no transitions, effects or titles! Now, that was a challenge! ) Thanks again so much for all the kind words! *hugs!*

charmed_charlie: Awwwww, thank you, Charlie! I had so many people help me when I first started out with Vegas, I'm always glad to "pay it forward" whenever I can! I'm just glad if I'm helpful! Thanks again! *hugs*

KajaM: Awwww, that's so nice of you to say!!! I especially appreciate you saying that about my posts 'cause I do have a bad habit of rambling on and on and on (and on and on... ) so it's good to hear that that's not thoroughly annoying! Thank you so much! *squeezy hug!*

Uruviel: Awwww, thanks so much, Heather! That means so much to me! It was certainly easy to welcome you on as a CM because you were (and are!) so eager to get in here and work! Thanks again! *big hugs!*

cylune: Awwwwwwww! Thanks so very much, Cinthia! You've always been so encouraging to me with my vids (especially when I take off in one of my patented Vidding Rants! )! I'm so glad that you liked Fantasy especially; it really was important to me that it entertained a true Charlie and PB&J fan! Thanks again! *squishy hugs!*
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, I said some variation of "Awwwww" in every one of those, didn't I?

These awesome comments really means SO much to me! Whenever I get really down about vidding (which is, uh, usually ever time I do a vid ) or just about life in general, I'm gonna read these comments over again! I really appreciate y'all taking time to say all these great things, especially since YOU GUYS are all MY favorite vidders! *super-mega-hugs for everybody!* Thanks again so much!
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't reply to this thread yet?! OMG, I suck out loud. I think I actually DID reply to this thread but when I previewed it, I forgot to submit it. I'm awesome like that

So okay, Aislynn...I'm always totally stoked to see your vids, first of all, my FAVORITE of all time, though, being Stockholm Syndrome, though I have to say that A Dog's Tale (yes, I'm serious), Ethan's Wonderful World, and Fantasy deserve high honorable mention from me, because they're the other ones I love the most (might as well go ahead and include Dean Bringing Sexy Back, even though that's from a different fandom ). I always love your gimmicks and I'm always excited to see what the next new one will be. Your vids are original, entertaining, and your taste in music never ceases to surprise me. Example: AISLYNN...likes Linkin Park? LOVES Linkin Park? *brain freezes and shuts down*

That aside, you're an amazing beta (have said it before, but you taught me almost everything I know about vidding), an overall cool person (and sweetest I've met in a VERY long time!), and an awesome friend.

Much love, Ais, MUCH love

*Megatron!Hugs*

oh yeah, and....

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ais... I know I already left a comment, but after your LOVERLY one on my page, thought I'd return the favour with a more in-depth comment.

My favourite Aislynn vids:

How Soon Is Now?: a great vid from your WMM days - love the song, and the animation at the beginning with the little black and white bar moving up and down is SO cool! I was once really tempted to gank it and use it in one of my vids, but in the end I decided not to. Major props for that vid!

Tonight I Wanna Cry: an absolutely beautiful Desmond/Kate vid that you made so believable! *snuggles woobie!Desmond* Plus, I love that song

Walking Behind: an absolute masterpiece video - Aislynn showing everyone else how it's done FTW!!! Seriously, though, I think you've really raised the bar with this video, and I can't wait to see what you do next...

Lots of luff and huggles,
Kayla x

PS: You like Linkin Park???? *falls over* I. LOVE. YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PPS: Hurry up and remake SexyBack if you hate it so much... we want it on SVS!

Supernatural Video Station
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> The Vidders All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: