Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hobbes's Page
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Hobbes's Page Reply with quote

Welcome to Hobbes's LVI Vidder page! Here you can discuss Hobbes's vids (past and future) as well as express your eternal love of their work! Have fun!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Hobbes's Page Reply with quote

KC, your involvement is not making this any easier!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echo?

(NO! Not Eko! Different guy.)
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*slinks away*
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Hobbes's Page Reply with quote

boo ya!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: Hobbes's Page Reply with quote

boo ya!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Hobbes's Page Reply with quote

Okay, you can come back now
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: Hobbes's Page Reply with quote

dun dun dun
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Hobbes's Page Reply with quote

Neat!
leylin
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao (to all the previous posts). yay! im the "real" first post!!

anyway, warren, your vids you have made are soooooo cool!!!! you are SUCH a great video maker! and such a dedicated person to making this site the great place it is. your also such a nice person (like when you posted that banner my sister made on the front page! it still makes me feel so great seeing it on there, especially when im going through hard times.). anyway. thanks for all you have done.
~Love, Ley~
(heyy! hehe, if you say that fast, it says loveley! (like lovely!!lol! ok, sorry, done)

just to let everyone know,
me + spelling = hjansbdadfk;a
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You not only have great lyric use, beat use, AU skills, manip skills etc. but you also have the completely mind blowing 3d effects you put in your videos that really impresses me. A godsend to the site and always someone I can turn to when I have a problem.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren, your vids come far and few, but when they do come, there spectacular. As paul said your lyrical, beat, effects skills are supurb. Your 3d effects are outstanding also. Whenever im in a vidding funk, all i have to do is watch Speed of Sound, and then i can vid like no other! its like my vidding Mojo. Thanks for the site, and the amazing vids!
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warren, your work is stunning. Plus... all those square brackets... *faints*

[/inside joke]

Supernatural Video Station
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the codes! the CODES! *falls over*

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bestest vid EVA Nuff said.

Okay, so if I have to be all serious, of course there's The Classic Epitome of a Vid. Then there's The Vid That Was Ahead of Its Time. And then there's The Vid With The Cool Animations. But of course, that really could be ANY of your vids!

Honestly, "Skaterboy" was one of the first vids I saw that made me realize, "Hey, you don't have to stick with things exactly as they happened in the show! You can have Locke upset on the phone when he finds out Charlie's in a band!" It was my first taste of AU and I'll always love this vid for that!

"Speed of Sound" -- The very first time I'd ever seen what animations could REALLY do in a vid! "Hallelujah" gave Jaters a kiss before the show could be bothered to. (And yes, even a die-hard Skater like myself can appreciate how hard you had to work for that one! ) And "It's Not Easy" just raised the bar on all of your animations before that!

You're so smart it's scary, you've already got the skills of a CEO, and you're just an awesome person. You put up with all of my lame questions and I'm just very glad to call you my friend. [/end chick flick moment]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> The Vidders All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: