Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 4 Spoilers (that didn't take long!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Jack knows who Aaron really is. He has to go along with the lie because this is part of the agreement which got them off the island. His apparent rejection of mother Kate is part of his unhappiness of the deal which got them off the island. He is feeling incredibly guilty about the whole thing.

Jack is still unsure how far he can trust Kate. The Marshal told him not to believe a word she said and that nagging doubt is probably still there. I expect we will find that Kate had a major part in the 'deal' which leaves her off the island, free and very rich.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think Kate acts purely selfish in this episode. I definitely wasn't her biggest fan in the second half of last season, but I read the whole summary for Eggtown before DarkUfo had to take it down and I didn't get the impression that she's using or manipulating anyone in this episode.

But I don’t understand why this episode was hyped so much because the only really shocking thing is the Aaron reveal. Which I don’t like at all – why is Aaron with Kate? Does that mean that Claire is dead? I can’t see Kate “stealing” Aaron or anything to that extent. Maybe Claire gave Aaron to Kate because she wanted him to be saved and couldn’t leave the island herself. I don’t know. But in that case it would make more sense if she gave him to Sun… weird.
So Aaron will be raised by another which can’t be a good thing. But if Claire is still alive and Kate will return to the island someday, Aaron will be already a couple of years old and won’t remember his real mom. I really really don’t like this. Especially after Charlie did sacrifice himself for Claire and Aaron…

Kate’s trial sounds completely stupid and unrealistic. Jack’s testifying? Why should what she did on the island matter? And the “Do you love the defendant?” LMAO!
And her mother is still alive and Kate gets free because she doesn’t testify? Yeah right.. what’s with all of Kate’s other crimes? I really was expecting something more here…

As for the Skate stuff: I don’t understand why we shouldn’t like that… Sawyer sees right through Kate, then the two of them are conning Locke together which is great and after that they spend the night together. Sounds better than a lot of the stuff from last season. And the next morning they have a fight because Sawyer says some insensitive things (but shouldn’t Kate be relieved that she isn’t pregnant? Strange.) and Kate is hurt by that. Oh, and I love the slap – reminds me of Gone with the Wind.
I don’t think they’re over for good… it’s not the first fight they had and I don’t think it will be their last.

Icon by ack attack
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah, woah. So are we saying Kate definitely takes Aaron? Or is that still just rumoured? 'Cause if it were true I've decided as a fan of PB&J, I would not appreciate that. It's like splitting the whole "family" up now and it would just make me pissed off.
Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Jemmz: According to DarkUfo's sources Kate is raising Aaron. He posted a very detailed summary of the episode on friday but had to take it down because ABC contacted him. So I think it's true...

Icon by ack attack
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joon wrote:

But I don’t understand why this episode was hyped so much because the only really shocking thing is the Aaron reveal. Which I don’t like at all – why is Aaron with Kate? Does that mean that Claire is dead? I can’t see Kate “stealing” Aaron or anything to that extent. Maybe Claire gave Aaron to Kate because she wanted him to be saved and couldn’t leave the island herself. I don’t know. But in that case it would make more sense if she gave him to Sun… weird.
So Aaron will be raised by another which can’t be a good thing. But if Claire is still alive and Kate will return to the island someday, Aaron will be already a couple of years old and won’t remember his real mom. I really really don’t like this. Especially after Charlie did sacrifice himself for Claire and Aaron…

Oh yeah, I agree with you. Also about Kate stealing Aaron, I don't see that at all. And it would make more sense if she gave him to Sun unless she knew Sun was going to die. That's another thing....(I know she probably doesn't) but why was Sun so happy to be rescued and saying she gets to have her baby in a hospital if she knows she's going to die before then...? O__o
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joon wrote:
@Jemmz: According to DarkUfo's sources Kate is raising Aaron. He posted a very detailed summary of the episode on friday but had to take it down because ABC contacted him. So I think it's true...

Well that just angers me. It's true he's also being "Raised By Another" too which we know would be a terrible thing. Maybe this is when we get to see why Malkin was so worried? Is Aaron evil? I hope it gets resolved though. Poor Aaron. He can't be evil!

ETA: It was also rumoured Fate wanted Charlie dead because he was helping to raise Aaron. So if that were true, and Kate ends up raising Aaron I wouldn't be happy.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm not very with Kate having Aaron either.

But back to the whole Kate using Sawyer, I think no one can judge it properly yet, because it says they have a conversation before she kisses him so IMO it could possibly be based on the convo they have.

I also think she must be having some emotions towards him because she knows she's not pregnant but then she's willing to have sex with him again knowing they could face the possible pregnancy again.

Aswell in the FF with Jack, again time has passed I think Kate does have feelings for Jack, but if he's gonna let Aaron get in the way of them having a proper relationship then does he really love her. But in a way even though I'm going back on myself I can see where Jack is coming from because it's Claire's Aaron (or could be) and he may not like the idea of that. But if he really did love and want to be with Kate i think putting Aaron aside he shouldn't mind. When ok he had to come to terms with Kate being a criminal but he did.

I can see this episode causing so much gossip between Skaters and Jaters.

In a way I think if Kate took Aaron while Claire was stilled alive I'm gonna also be pissed, and also brings up the whole 'Charlie sacrafised his life for no damn reason' but if she had died (which would be sad) it's understandable in a way.

Going back to the skate stuff because I can't help myself, yeah it's like another argument for them, and the slap is just great. Yeah ok they break up, they'll get back to normal IMO, look at the end of last season Sawyer was pretty messed up and they argued and then getting told we were getting Jate this season no one really saw season 4 skex coming , so in a way it shows they can get over the stuff from last season. I think also Sawyer was just telling the truth about him and Jack and Kate didn't want to hear it when she also knew that it was true. Which caused her to slap him,

IMO it's because she was hurt at him for telling the truth which she already knew, she hasn't made her choice yet, ok even if she has slept with Sawyer she keeps going back to Jack which shows she hasn't really made a choice yet.

Long post lmao
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joon wrote:
I don't think Kate acts purely selfish in this episode. I definitely wasn't her biggest fan in the second half of last season, but I read the whole summary for Eggtown before DarkUfo had to take it down and I didn't get the impression that she's using or manipulating anyone in this episode.

Kate’s trial sounds completely stupid and unrealistic. Jack’s testifying? Why should what she did on the island matter? And the “Do you love the defendant?” LMAO!
And her mother is still alive and Kate gets free because she doesn’t testify? Yeah right.. what’s with all of Kate’s other crimes? I really was expecting something more here…

As for the Skate stuff: I don’t understand why we shouldn’t like that… Sawyer sees right through Kate, then the two of them are conning Locke together which is great and after that they spend the night together. Sounds better than a lot of the stuff from last season. And the next morning they have a fight because Sawyer says some insensitive things (but shouldn’t Kate be relieved that she isn’t pregnant? Strange.) and Kate is hurt by that. Oh, and I love the slap – reminds me of Gone with the Wind.
I don’t think they’re over for good… it’s not the first fight they had and I don’t think it will be their last.

I agree with everything that you said.

The best thing about this episode is that it's a real turning point for Kate. She gets so much flak for not totally committing to Sawyer and for not being clear on her feelings for Jack. And I know we all want to have her hurry up and make up her mind. But it doesn't work that way...she has to overcome her committment issues at her own speed.

In this episode it seems that she's almost there. She goes to Sawyer even though Jack has professed his love. She WANTS to have Sawyer's baby even though she knows how dangerous it is. She's at the beginning of really and truly committing. Of course, it couldn't happen at a worst time for Sawyer who has just killed the Real Sawyer and is now at a low point.

Fast forward to the Jate scenes and we see that the process is complete. She's confident enough to ask Jack back to her place...but on her terms. As soon as she senses he's wishy washy because of her son - she's out of there.

She wants the whole package now - a man that will stand by her no matter what. She's not running anymore. I don't know where SAwyer is, or what happened to him or if he's even alive. But I do hope that from Eggtown on Sawyer evolves into the type of man that Kate now wants in her life.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg guys, I just heard about some horrible rumours. I don't know if it's true but I wouldn't read on if you really don't want to know..

So I heard from a friend that Emilie is feeling like an outsider amongst the cast. I'm guessing she spent alot of time with Dom because they seemed like friends but I dunno, maybe she feels like she doesn't fit in anymore or something? Anyway, apparently she wants to leave the show! I also heard that Claire and Aaron will be taken in a helicopter and Claire will be pushed out! How evil does that sound! I'm appalled! I don't know if this is true or not but it would explain why Kate has Aaron (well, I still don't get why KATE has Aaron but anyway..) and it has been rumoured that a female character AND a male character die this season.

Sounds lovely, doesn't it. Charlie dies for her to be rescued and she dies anyway! They can't do this! I hope it's untrue and JUST a rumour
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*evil grin* Maybe Kate pushes her out, the mean...bad word (lol - inside joke). Not that I want Claire to be pushed out! How sad! Maybe there are too many people in it and Kate grabs Aaron and Claire tries to climb in and one of the rescuers push her out?? Aww, how sad!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh I read about that, most reliable sources out there haven't seen haven't seen episode 7 so the information may not be true.

heres the post

Quote:
Basically, I was working on the set of Lost during the filming of the first eight episodes. Due to the strike, I've been fired, so I'll be honest... I'm really rather pissed off at the writers.

Perhaps I'm being petty, but I'm sure some of you guys want to know one of the bigger story twists from Season Four.

Don't read below if you don't want to be spoiled. I'm angry at the writers, not you guys.

Claire gets onto a rescue helicopter with Jeremy Davie's character Daniel, along with Aaron, fulfilling Desmond's prophesy. However, as they leave the island, Daniel takes Aaron from her, giving him to some miscellaneous Freighter type, and pushes Claire into the ocean from the helicopter. It's more shocking due to the fact she doesn't get a centric episode for it. Sun and Jin do.
I wasn't personally involved in their storyline, as it wasn't filmed where I was working on Hawaii, but I believe they also get a big twist in their flash forward
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, wow!! That's insane, why don't they want Claire off of the island? Why did they take Aaron? Are they working with the Others? I'm so confused and eager to see what's going on..... Desmond was right, and wrong at the same time, does this mean that Charlie died for NOTHING!?!?!? He DID! That's awful! She doesn't even get off AND gets separated from Aaron.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel sick. I mean really, I don't think I can take much more.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't give up hope, Jemma! Claire could survive! Besides, Charlie may come back. I hear he wont' be in season 4, but there are talks of him being in s5 or later...he could still come back. It really is sad tho. Oh well, we must make lots and lots of cute Chaire vids.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, I think he makes an appearance in tonights epi but i'm not sure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: