Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 4 Spoilers (that didn't take long!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh no, I meant if Kate was to be pregnant. Sorry, >_< And if she got pregnant on the island there would be that whole death thing..

That would be interesting if Claire gave Aaron to Kate to look after. I still don't know how they're going to seperate the Oceanic six from the other surviviors and let them off the island and not the others. I don't really like the idea of seperating Claire and Aaron But it's a possibility if she wants him to be safe and off the island.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, What I don't get is
(if you don't know the full epi info on episode 4 i wouldn't read
just a warning

Spoiler:

How in the FF Kate can have Aaaron, because on her trial her lawyer mentions her son, which is Aaron, and if the prosecution did their research if it was Claire's Aaron they would have figured out that she would have had to be heavyily pregnant and she wasn't. Which makes me wonder who is Aaron, or is it something to keep us guessing, because in the episode there's so much to do with Kate and if she is pregnant, with her first talking to claire about mother hood, then not accepting a glass of wine i don't know anymore

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*didn't read the spoiler* I really really hope Claire does not die AND that she keeps Aaron. I can't see her giving him away, no matter what. She loves him too much. And if Kate were to kidnap Aaron...I might hafta hate her....

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and a friend from Australia were reading spoilers and discussing them for 8 hours and 15 minutes (yeah, really. Once we hit the 8 hours mark, I'm like "....should we?" lol So we did) and I think you're going to hate Kate either way. She's really really a ...er...bad word. She'[s making Jack do awful things and just being... a bad word. I was getting so freakin' angry at her! And supposedly, these are from legit sources, people who saw the episode etc. We looked in a few diff places. Mostly the spoilers were about "EggTown" which is supposedly more of a Skate friendly episode than we thought. The only jate is some minor flirting...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah thats what got me when i was reading the spoilers, it was like now everyones said that eppy was meant to have jate in it, but its turned out in a way alot of skate stuff.

In a way I hope it doesn't drag on again though like last season, as much as I'm in love with Skate and can't wait for eppy for I also hope they get to some other plot reveals.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's because

Spoiler:

Kate's slaps Sawyer and they breakup

is why it's also good for Jate. And that Kate actually wants Jack in the future, instead of Jack wanting Kate all the time. But it does seem to have some Skate which previous spoilers didnt indicate.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure she really wants him in the future, so much as she may just use him like she is Sawyer. *shrug* And this is from a non-biased POV. I think it's what'll happen.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From reading the spoilers, I dont think she'd want to use him. She off the island now. The things he said about her in court, the way he helped save her from being put in prison, and all the time thats passed, I think she really would want him. Maybe it's kicked in for her, but Jack's still trying to come to terms with

Spoiler:

her "child"

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah, I think she doesn't genuinely care for him that much. She might to a certain extent, but she doesn't love him. She wants him to make her feel safe. She cares for herself ultimately...as always. That's all. But who knows, maybe she actually does love him right now and this time he's rejecting her.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you're saying, but Kate is changing as the seasons go on. She is becoming less selfish and is caring for others and how people feel actually matters to her. Which is why I think she's having such a tough time deciding between Jack and Sawyer. She doesnt want to make the other hurt because she loves them both.

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Less selfish? Ha! She was just using Sawyer for sex and continues to use him, then breaks up with him and runs after Jack (for comfort, I assume). Well, eventually she goes after him and he rejects her...so nah, I think she mostly cares about herself, even tho she does have strong feelings for both of them. Isn't it more selfish to string them both along? At least if she hurts one, he'll have the chance to get over it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I KNEW IT. it's all about point of views lol this episode it's suposed to be bad for skaters and good for jaters right? to me is perfect for skate!!!

I think I've finally made up my mind about
Spoiler:

Aaron and decided he's not Kate and Sawyer's son.

They'll have us convinced she's pregnant during the whole episode (she talks to Claire about pregnancy, cuddles with Sawyer, refers to Aaron as her son the whole time) only to drop the "shocking" Aaron bomb in the end.

about the skate parts..

Kate fake-flirting with Sawyer and him seeing through her.
- Kate coming clean, she needs his help.
- Sawyer and Kate con Locke... fun!
- AFTER the con, when she has No. Possible. Ulterior. Motive.... there is wine drinking and flirting and kissing and disrobing Sawyer (thank you, Kate) and a BED!
- Next morning there is lingering and talking about the future.
- There is dumbass Sawyer being insensitive (she hasn't done the boyfriend training yet) and Kate getting huffy about it.
- There is a passionate fight, a face *SMACK* and a "break-up", followed by Kate flouncing out and slamming the door on him FOR-EVAH! (yeah, sure Kate)
- AND Sawyer telling her to get her head on straight over the Jack issue.

Hot damn! It's the mother lode of Skate episodes.

Plus, I'm really loving the sound of Kate in her FF. Strong, focused, not letting them exploit Aaron by bringing him to court, and solidly affirming that anybody that wants to be in her life has to accept her son. Go Kate!

I think I'm going to love this episode.

ETA;: IntoTheVoid, your banner is very beautiful, i love the coloring

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Deia on Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:57 am; edited 1 time in total
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You clearly haven't read all the spoilers. Kate's HORRIBLE, manipulative, and only cares about herself in them. It's not about Aaron, it's about her wanting to keep Aaron. And why are we spoiler tagging in a spoiler thread? xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well..It seems this episode is all about Kate taking the initiative.

She decides to leave Team Jack and go see Sawyer
She decides to con Locke
She Decides to make love to Sawyer
She decides to "break up" with Sawyer
She decides in the FF - that any man who wont accept "her son" it not worth her time

I'm liking this Kate.

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I'm hating her from what I've heard, but we can decide once we actually see it. And I believe her ''son" is Aaron and I think that Jack has issues with her having Aaron because he doesn't trust her to raise him. I dunno if I would trust her either...and she's not 'making love' to Sawyer. She using him for sex, just as she did in Catch 22. She does have feelings for him, but as much of a Skater that I am, I don't think she loves him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: