Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Season 4 Spoilers (that didn't take long!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jacob (SPOILER >>aka. Christian Shepard)

Muharrrr!!! Didn't I tell you? Huh? Huh???? Wohooo!!

Ok, no need to worry... I'm alright again.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG! Those spoilers, Jemma...I'm soo excited now! We haven't seen the last of Charlie!! SQUEE!!

Wtf, why is Naomi alive? I am sick of people coming back to life!! It's stupid. I hope Mikhail is finally dead...

I hope Christian Shepherd is not Jacob. That would be a disappointment because Jacob was all cool and creepy, but I don't like Christian Shepherd..he's lame....but I suppose that would be a way for Claire and Jack to find out they're related.

I can't wait for it to start! SQUEE AGAIN!!

art by me&tammy
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Christian Shepard really gets around! lol He's in pretty much everyone's flashback, the father of Jack and Claire, and now Jacob!! I wonder if the others know that he’s their father. If he is Jacob then that would explain why he wasn’t in his coffin when Jack found it. Wow, I getting really excited now, and I didn’t think that would happen his season because of Charlie's death. But us not seeing the last of him has given me new hope!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really find much enthusiasm for that point. I feel like they'll just bring him back in a flashback and it might sound strange but I just really don't want to see him back that way. I'd rather him be alive.

The jacob/christian thing really interests me though even if it is a little far stretched (though alot of things in lost have gotten far stretched lately)
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to see him just in fb either. I want him back on the island with everyone else. I've read a rumour that said that Dom was told he would not be back for season four but may be for seasons five and six. I know I'm probobly in denial but I really want to hope that this is true.

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! I heard it would be more likely that he'd be back in later seasons (if he was coming back at all). If that's the case then I wouldn't mind so much. But it would be a sad season four. Though think about the reunion between Charlie and Claire if it were to happen and he came back alive
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be AMAZING if Charlie came back alive. I'd probably cry with happiness. But I'm kinda doubting he will... I don't know why. But if I'm wrong then I'll be happy!

icon by becca
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it would be extremely stupid if they didn't. I mean the FANS are coming up with more interesting plot bunnies then them! They have time travel theories, portals. Lots of things! They're dumb if they ignore all the possibilities.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, the spoilers say that there will be time travel this season. According to Entertainment Weekly -

"This season ... deals with time travel and other supernatural elements."

Interesting....I just hope they don't make it stupid. I mean, there are so many dumb and cliche plot twists you can come up with involving these subjects, but I'm sure the Lost writers won't disappoint us...I hope.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I know. I think I posted that on the other page. That would be cool. I hope they make good use of it though...Things can get stupid. You know how many times in season three I thought something was stupid, like with Desmond seeing the future and Jacob being a ghost or something?! But it's okay because it's Lost, ha.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I personally thought Jacob was cool in a creepy kinda way. But I do hope that they come up with a good way to deal with time travel.

icon by becca
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah time travel. I'm personally a sucker for that kind of thing. *hides Back to the Future DVDs under pillow* Lol
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kind of think it would be stupid if they DID bring charlie back. I mean they built the death up so much. It would be funny though, charlies twin brother comes in who has the same personality, and the same memories as he does. (You know like in Beerfest!) I dont think christian is jacob, but I DO think that smokey can take the form of dead people on the island, and remember christian wasnt in the coffin, sooo maybe Jacob is related to smokey some how. Ive always liked Christian, i think John Terry is an excellent actor!!!! Im not sure who said Jacob was stupid because he was a ghost but i dont think he was a ghost. Jacob seems allot like this one character in this t.v. show Carnivale, im almost positive thats where they got jacob frome, but that guy could dissapere when he wanted to, so im sure jacob is a living being, just kind of mystical.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Trey. I didn't really want to admit it amidst the rabid Charlie fans (I say that in the nicest way with the utmost respect for y'all) but I think it'd be stupid if they brought him back after all the build up of most of season 3. BUT - if they brought him back at the very end of the show without really explaining it, just giving us a hint, that might be interesting...then it would make it The Charlie Show if that was the huge and final reveal and i don't think I'd like that. The end can't just be about one character, so I dunno. I actually kinda like Christian too. Well, he bothers me a little cuz he's not very nice to Jack, but I actually think I'd like to see more of him. He's kinda cool, and I was rooting for him and Sarah to actually be together. I dunno why, I just thought it'd be added angst for Jack and his daddy issues. If not that, it'd be interesting if he and Ana had been together. I actually thought that's where the episode was going, but it didn't. I doubt he's Jacob, I always assumed it was Smokey or a dream or vision, but wow, would that be interesting or what?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone else remembers hearing this the first time they watched the episode, because I don't. But when I was watching The Man Behind the Curtain recently, I heard Jacob say "help me" and I have to say his voice sounds VERY similar to Christians.... see for yourself
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jc5QNITUEyE it’s at about 2:10 in the video.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: