Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Your wishes for Season Four
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sayid is in the A-Team. /random.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still fine with Jack and Locke, but I'm sooo tired of Kate and Sawyer... so yeah, it would be nice if there was more focus on the other characters.

I'd say that Sayid used to be in the A-Team, but it's really sad how the writers kicked him out of the A-Team in the last season.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I'd say that Sayid used to be in the A-Team, but it's really sad how the writers kicked him out of the A-Team in the last season.
I'm part of a B-Team ship thread at the fuselage and there was much debate over Sayid either being part of the A or B team... and in the end, it was decided he was part of the B team since his character was so much neglected in season 2 and 3.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, well I guess A-Team was coined from that old TV show with Mr. T back in the day and I've always assumed it meant the missionaries, Sayid, Locke, Kate, Jack, & Sawyer.

Read somewhere that it did anyway. Maybe lostpedia?
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
Ah, well I guess A-Team was coined from that old TV show with Mr. T back in the day and I've always assumed it meant the missionaries, Sayid, Locke, Kate, Jack, & Sawyer.

Read somewhere that it did anyway. Maybe lostpedia?
Yep...

http://www.lostpedia.com/wiki/A_Team

But for me personaly, Sayid's on the B team.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cylune wrote:
KajaM wrote:

Isn't that what most of us want? *sigh*
Actually, Carlton and Damon said in an interview after the finale that after giving so much hints that Charlie was going to die that the audience would feel 'cheated' if it hadn't not happened. I mean... WTF? I think they might have lost touch with their audience... I think Charlie was an underdog on this show and to see him beat death and the universe would have been a better way to handle this. *sigh* As you can see, I'm still upset, sad and bitter.

im still upset & bitter too, dont worry, your not alone
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For 'ol Patchy to survive that grenade explosion, for Locke to beat up Ben because Ben shot Locke, and for it to be January 31st already!!

Banner by erandil.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LordXwee wrote:
For 'ol Patchy to survive that grenade explosion

I don't have much sympathy left for Patchy after the season finale. (I'm a Charlie girl, so no wonder, huh...) I did like him before the season finale though. He was the coolest one among the bad boys.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, he is cool, but now everyone hates him for killing Charlie. Fate did it!

Banner by erandil.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I'm still fine with Jack and Locke, but I'm sooo tired of Kate and Sawyer... so yeah, it would be nice if there was more focus on the other characters.

Awww your sick of Kate and Sawyer? I could never get sick of them. I love just watching them together. They have the best chemistry. They are my two favorite characters on the show. And then Jack and Juliet.

In season 4 I'd like to see Claire get some more action then just stuck in her tent the entire time. She has lots of potential to be interesting but she bores me most of the time. I think it would be great if Jack and her would some how figure out that they are siblings! And Ithink her new love interest should be Desmond. I'd also like to see poor Hurely taken more serious and maybe get a girl and keep a girl. Thats all I can think of for now.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why does Claire need a new love interest? I think it would be utterly dis-respectful for Desmond (most of all!) to hook up with Claire after Charlie just died for her. It would be horrible. If Charlie was alive then that's when I wouldn't mind so much. But my likeness for Desmond (and the writers) would immediately decrease if that were to ever happen.

Not that I wouldn't like them together under any other circumstances. I'm currently writing a Chana/Daire fic but I think it's okay because everyone's still alive, ha. Besides, Penny is the love of Des' life
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Awww your sick of Kate and Sawyer? I could never get sick of them. I love just watching them together. They have the best chemistry.

I used to be a huge Sawyer fan/Skater and Kate was my favourite girl in Season One, but they both seriously killed my last nerve in Season Three. I'm verry sorry, Nikki, but I just don't see any chemistry there anymore. It's just about sex, that's all... at least on Kate's part. She was hurt because Jack had rejected her and that's why she returned to Sawyer, to get her mind off Jack. She's just playing with Sawyer, in my opinion. Very often, she behaves like a stupid little girl who doesn't know "whom she likes more... the friendly, caring boy from next door or the hot, bad-assy guy".

I don't wanna go as far as to say that I hate her, but I definitely hate the writers for what they did to Season One Kate. She used to be cool, tough and strong, but they made her look like a fool through this crappy triangle story. I don't care about her anymore (except for that she really, really annoys me) and I think I'm pretty much done with my once favourite ship.

I hope I didn't hurt any Jater or Skater feeling, but that's just how I honestly feel about this triangle thing. I don't care anymore and also don't see a reason why I should care. The writers don't give me any reason for it.

Sorry...

Quote:
In season 4 I'd like to see Claire get some more action then just stuck in her tent the entire time. She has lots of potential to be interesting but she bores me most of the time. I think it would be great if Jack and her would some how figure out that they are siblings! And I think her new love interest should be Desmond.

I agree here. Not on the Desmond and Claire part (he belongs with Penny), but Claire has indeed lots of potential and it would be great if she got more on-screen time. I kinda doubt it though because the writers are so focused on that stupid triangle that they tend to neglect the other characters a lot.
But yeah, some Jack/Claire moments would be awesome!

Quote:
I'd also like to see poor Hurely taken more serious and maybe get a girl and keep a girl.

Absolutely! Hurley's such a sweetheart and he deserves some happiness in his life. I will miss all those sweet Hurley/Charlie moments a lot though.

Once again, sorry if I hurt any Skater or Jater feelings, but Season Three left me pretty upset. I'm looking forward to the new Season, but I'm quite sure that the triangle (or now even quadrangle) thing will be getting worse and worse.

Last edited by KajaM on Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
Why does Claire need a new love interest? I think it would be utterly dis-respectful for Desmond (most of all!) to hook up with Claire after Charlie just died for her. It would be horrible. If Charlie was alive then that's when I wouldn't mind so much. But my likeness for Desmond (and the writers) would immediately decrease if that were to ever happen.

Not that I wouldn't like them together under any other circumstances. I'm currently writing a Chana/Daire fic but I think it's okay because everyone's still alive, ha. Besides, Penny is the love of Des' life

I totally agree with everything you just said, Jemma. Nothing left for me to add because you just said it all!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you agree with me, Karolina! It's just something I believe strongly in.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Karolina you didn't hurt my feelings. I do agree that Kate seems to run to Sawyer b/c Jack doesn't want her but I also think that she truly does love Sawyer she just wishes she didn't and I think she loves the Idea of her and Jack and she wants to be good enough for him and seeks Jack's approval more than anything and if he finally did give it to her she might get bored with that relationship too. ..hmmm I don't know...Kate's just messed up. She may be beyond help!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: