Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood wrote:
Holy crap it's almost here!!! As is Deathly Hallows! W00t!!!

Yay!!! I'm more excited about the book though.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing this the first day it comes out I'll tell you all how it is.

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made a graph about the HP phenomenon:

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

Good one, Warren!! (And sooo true, I guess )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOHOO! HPatOotP! LOL

found these..
Part One
Part Two
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Hobbes wrote:

Good one, Warren!! (And sooo true, I guess )

Loved it! And, yeah, it's probably true...

I wanna se this so much!! But I wanna read the book sooooooo much more! If Ron or Hermione die I won't be seen in LVI for about a year, because of my deep depression... And if Harry dies I won't be seen for like... a week! (I love him, but you know... I already accepted it may be his fate)

And... it's almost here! I'll see the movie at one past midnight! Only 2 days and 51 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! uhuuu!!!

_bel_
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belxf wrote:
I wanna se this so much!! But I wanna read the book sooooooo much more! If Ron or Hermione die I won't be seen in LVI for about a year, because of my deep depression... And if Harry dies I won't be seen for like... a week! (I love him, but you know... I already accepted it may be his fate)

Yeah, same here. I half-expect Harry to die... or, at least, it wouldn't be much of a surprise to me. But if JK let's Ron or Hermione die... or both ... geez, I'll hate her forever!!
It was almost too much
Spoiler:

when Dumbledore died. Not so much the fact that he died, but the way it happened. I was hoping for so long that Snape is one of the good guys

Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOOHOO! My friend Angie totally just bought our tickets for the midnight showing! (kinda bummed that IMAX was sold out, but we swore to each other we'd see it on opening night, so I guess maybe we'll check it out with IMAX after vacation; I imagine it'll still be playing two weeks from now )

When exactly does book seven get released? I can't remember the date but I think I'm gonna be out of town and on the road so I might have to wait to read it Usually I totally buy the book the night it comes out and then take the following day off work to hole myself in my apartment and read it cover to cover.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
It was almost too much
Spoiler:

when Dumbledore died. Not so much the fact that he died, but the way it happened. I was hoping for so long that Snape is one of the good guys

Yeah! The way it happened was terrible!
Spoiler:

But I still think there may be hope for Snape... Well, i hope so...

mistojen wrote:
When exactly does book seven get released?

It'll be released on July 21st! Too bad you won't be able to read it right away..... I have already made the plans for the day: read. I think I won't even eat!

_bel_
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely on the road that day *is bummed* I'll buy it the day I get home and then cram as much as I can before I have to go to work the next day. I'll only be like four days late, anyway, which is better than where I used to be at...didnt start reading Harry Potter until just before the fifth book was released lol
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belxf wrote:
mistojen wrote:
When exactly does book seven get released?

It'll be released on July 21st! Too bad you won't be able to read it right away..... I have already made the plans for the day: read. I think I won't even eat!

We're so lucky that it's a Saturday cause then we'll have plenty of time to do some overkill-reading. I won't turn off neither the telly nor the radio all weekend. I'm afraid they'll slip some serious spoilers there. *is paranoid*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:

We're so lucky that it's a Saturday cause then we'll have plenty of time to do some overkill-reading. I won't turn off neither the telly nor the radio all weekend. I'm afraid they'll slip some serious spoilers there. *is paranoid*

I'm completely paranoid too!
I don't want to know anything!!! I got spoiled for book 5 and it wasn't nice... I almost killed the person who told me the end of the book

_bel_
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IM seeing Order of the Phoenix TONIGHT!!!!

Belxf wrote:
KajaM wrote:

I'm completely paranoid too!
I don't want to know anything!!! I got spoiled for book 5 and it wasn't nice... I almost killed the person who told me the end of the book

its funny, mabye its just because i dont surfe sround Harry potter sites any more, but ive herd absolutly NO spoilers for book 7. usually by now theres chapter titles, plots, and lots of things leaking out! I dont want to be spoiled though. Ive been reading harry potter since 4th grade. Its kinda like an end of an era.
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm seeing it tomorrow night. Can't wait!!!!

Let us know how it was, Trey. I'm sure it's gonna be awesome but I still wanna hear what you thought of it.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got back from this movie! SO good! I was bummed about some of the jumping around and skipping over stuff, but, I mean, it's to be expected since the book was so long. I was SO glad they didn't cut out Fred and George, but the one thing I really did hate:

Spoiler:

wtf?! CHO CHANG being the one to rat out the DA? That's so the antithesis of cool. Would it really have been that hard to find another girl to play Marietta? I mean, honestly.

Bella was just like I pictured her, Luna was PERFECT, and the only thing that I pictured differently about Umbridge was that this woman was a little too skinny and pretty. She had the mannerisms really down, though, I felt. Scene with the veil...broke my heart, but it happened so fast I hardly had time to react to it. I think I'm glad I didn't see it at the IMAX with the 3D...I think my head would have exploded

All in all, I was not disappointed. GOF... that was disappointing, but I think they did this one as much justice as they could with cutting as much out as they had to.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: