Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:36 pm    Post subject: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Reply with quote

Don't know if you guys know this yet but the second trailer has finally surfaced online and it looks AWESOME!!! I can't wait to see it!

International Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLud6yM47u8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emugglenet%2Ecom%2F
Domestic Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zQXUt5BD8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emugglenet%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fnews%2Fshow%2F828
and of course, the Teaser Trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKC0W3mF1wA

Also, don't know if you guys know this either but IMAX is gonna be the only theater playing the movie in 3D. Well . . . the last 20 minutes of the movie anyway will be in 3D. How awesome is that? The whole DA vs. the Death Eaters at Ministry of Magic is gonna be in 3D!!! I'm soooooo freakin excited!!!! lol

Last edited by Hollywood on Fri May 11, 2007 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bwaahhahha!! Voldemort in a suit!!

Anyway, the trailer is amazing!! Can't wait to see the movie and, even more, to read the final book.

Btw, do you think this is Bellatrix? Creeeeepy!

Spoiler:

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't WAIT for this film!

I found this on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qVgb6lHO-I

Listen out for Dan's hilarious and unconvincing line "It's not about the kiss.. it's about the unbelieavably complex realtionship.." Yeah. Suuuuuuuuuure

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, 'complex relationship', puhleeze

It looks pretty damn good. I'm sure my sister will be dragging me along to see it on the day of release! hehe, I remember when she laughed at me for reading the books now shes completely obsessed
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:

Anyway, the trailer is amazing!! Can't wait to see the movie and, even more, to read the final book.

Yeah, Voldemort in suit was one of the creepiest things I ever saw lol Ralph Fiennes is my favorite actor and he is awesome as Voldemort

If true, when I was reading the book, I was imagine Ambridge little different (I mean she must be like toad ), but this actress works for me too though, I wondering will film include her torture to Harry, when he was blooding himself with - "I'm not a liar" thing

Film looks awesome, but O/T I totally more looking forward to book, I think my curiosity will explode this summer lol...God, I'm sure that Snape is not a betrayer.IMO but I don't know why, I think he will die in last book..Nooooo!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

savage_anna wrote:
KajaM wrote:

Yeah, Voldemort in suit was one of the creepiest things I ever saw lol Ralph Fiennes is my favorite actor and he is awesome as Voldemort

If true, when I was reading the book, I was imagine Ambridge little different (I mean she must be like toad ), but this actress works for me too though, I wondering will film include her torture to Harry, when he was blooding himself with - "I'm not a liar" thing

Film looks awesome, but O/T I totally more looking forward to book, I think my curiosity will explode this summer lol...God, I'm sure that Snape is not a betrayer.IMO but I don't know why, I think he will die in last book..Nooooo!

it will dont worry! yeah i pictured umbirdge a lot fatter also, i pictered her too look like 80% of the teachers at my school (short fat and bitchy) bellirix looks creepy, truley trailer trash like. Looks awsome, this movie is the one im the most skeptical about since the book was so large and complex, i really hope they can do it justice!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Spoilers for #6)

Snape is a good guy and/or was loyal to Dumbledore at the end of book 6. Dumbledore was pleading for him to kill him because he knew it was the only way he could save Malfoy and Harry. He also knew Snape made an unbreakable oath to protect Malfoy and follow through if he couldn't do it, AND knew that Snape was an invaluable inside man and was everyone's last hope at getting to Voldemort. Dumbledore and Snape knew about all of this, and Snape followed Dumbledore's orders. This is also why he didn't try and kill Harry when he chased after him.
Snape is still on the "good guys"' side, and we will see just how true that is in the final book this summer. (probably right near the end at the "reveal the wool over your eyes" moment... so... sorry for ruining it lol.)

Petition:
I think Snape is one of the "good guys" (even if I don't actually like him)

-Hobbes (Warren)

Looking forward to this movie lol. Should be really good since the book was really boring at the beginning and this will be able to skip those boring parts . I expect great things.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely agree, that Snape is not a betrayer , that was visible, through all his actions. IMO Especially with Part when he could killed Harry, but he did't do that + plus all time he was trying to stop Voldemorts friends (sorry, I don't remember how they calling on english right ), Snape was trying to leave Hogwarts really quickly, and leave all teachers/students alive....Ahh, my Snapey

--------------------

Petition:
I think Snape is one of the "good guys" (even if I don't actually like him)

-Hobbes (Warren)

-Savage Anna

He is one of good guys, and I LOVE his character
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shivers shivers...ah...my second love.

I'm more excited about book 7 (which I have finally preordered, yay!) but the movie looks amazing, always was one of my favorite books, so it better be great! lol. I really hope they have the "I will not tell lies" thing, because that is one of those moments you jsut want to see on screen. sigh...how impatient I am for this.

ps..Snape is totally a GOOD GUY! Get "MuggleNet's What Will Happen in Book 7" and check out their predictions! Its a great read if you can find it!

http://www.youtube.com/10thkingdomfanatic
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW....the trailer looks amazing!!!
Do you have the music in it?I've been searching through internet for it but i can't find it anywhere???
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
KiraMarie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooo....I saw a new preview last night during Spiderman 3. It had more footage than I have seen yet! From what I saw it is going to be amazing! They had a lot of footage in this preview of the department of mysteries and the prophesy room! It was so cool! I cannot wait!

http://www.youtube.com/10thkingdomfanatic
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I saw it too last weekend when I went and seen Spidey 3, that was the Domestic Trailer. Here's a link to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4zQXUt5BD8&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emugglenet%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fnews%2Fshow%2F828
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a very cool and long trailer yesterday when I went to see POTC 3. My hopes are high that Order of the Phoenix will be better than Goblet of Fire. I was quite disappointed with the fourth movie because it didn't live up to the book at all.

I have to re-read the Half-Blood Prince before the new book is realeased. I don't remember the plot line about the Horcruxes anymore.

Btw, a question to all HP fans here: which are your favourite HP books and movies?

My favourite books: Goblet of Fire, Half-Blood Prince
My favourite movie: Prisoner of Azkaban; I really enjoyed the first two movies either, but this one's my favourite so far.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, GoB wasn't as great as it could have been, but it was such a loooong book, 734 pages in the US Edition, bad thing is that OoTP is 896 pages in the US edition, so I PRAY that they can squeeze all the important stuff in there, but seeing the trailer made me oh so excited!
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap it's almost here!!! As is Deathly Hallows! W00t!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: