Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"What goes around" by azzurra13
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
azzurra13
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:55 am    Post subject: "What goes around" by azzurra13 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"What goes around" 04-08-2007
Sawyer cannot deal with Kate being married to another man so he keeps stalking her But she is the one who finally turns to him searching for help in getting rid of her unfaithul husband
Song: What goes around by Justin Timberlake
Vidder: azzurra13
Length: 5:02 (89MB WMV)

Link(s): http://youtube.com/watch?v=_nTTfMKt85c
http://www.zshare.net/video/comes-around-wmv.html

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:11 am    Post subject: What goes around by azzurra13 Reply with quote

saw this on youtube yesterday good video great idea very original
azzurra13
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: What goes around by azzurra13 Reply with quote

thanks I didn't know if I should mention this 'mature themes' cause they aren't any...but I just wasn't sure
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: What goes around by azzurra13 Reply with quote

Wow...i was sceptical when i read the title of the video but after watching it i must say that it was very original and very well edited
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: What goes around by azzurra13 Reply with quote

Wow...i was sceptical when i read the title of the video but after watching it i must say that it was very original and very well edited
azzurra13
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks i would be sceptical too if I saw that it's Justin's song
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as somebody who's vidded not one but two JT songs I kinda understand that feeling... You don't have to be a fan of his music to find it very viddable!

That aside, I was stunned by the incredible way you used motion in this vid! Everything just fit so well, the way the clips sorta floated through the air and shuffled places... This was my actual face while I was watching Well, actually my mouth was kinda hanging open too, but that's not important. The point is, this was just amazingly, professionally done!

And this isn't even to MENTION the fabulous AU story! *applause applause* Just a beautifully, beautifully done vid, all the way around! *more applause* I'm totally favoriting this at YouTube! Great, great work!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was breath taken by your editing! I think its one of the most orihional editing technics ive seen!!! loved the story too, and like all great AU vids you made the clips look very believable!! Great Job!!!
savage_anna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmm ..ok, what time I will say it's INCREDIBLE Ag ..sorry I was't online yesterday, so I missed your submission ...So you can don't reply to me again million time about this vid of course ....

I would't be sceptical about any Justin's song, 'cause I LOVE Justin , and "Goes around" is totally amazing song Even so I think his music really hard for vidding (do you remember how I was dying with his "My love" lol)

ok, it was my usual Off/top though ...and about vid right now

Professionaly made, with incredible cliffhanger when Kate calling Sawyer for "Help" ..he he..If I were on Kate's place and would thinking beetween Sawyer or her Husband, of course my choice would be Sawyer too, so I understand Kate here

I love how you used every beat of music, that was just OUTSTANDING beat use ....hmm, I love shower scene with Kate appearing ...I love little frames....oh and thing that I don't mentioned before (I already thought that I mentioned all during this three days though lol ) I LOVE transitions, when song goes to "goes around, goes around..and so on" , they fit video so well ...and again thank you so much for dedication
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Anna ( once again , I cannot resist and nit answer You IMO Justin has great producents, writers and many great ppl behind im, so that's why he has some awsome songs. but as singer , man , I find him nothing special. I was a person grew up on rock'n'roll, grunge and some havier kinds music, and never ever my name wouldn't be in the same line as name Justin...but things change
and have to say it, U are really too kind! I hade great time making it, even thou it was quite harder then PB. The bathroom scene still makes me and my sis laugh
oh, and Your banner is cool that was real long con !
azzurra13
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn wrote:
Well as somebody who's vidded not one but two JT songs I kinda understand that feeling... You don't have to be a fan of his music to find it very viddable!

That aside, I was stunned by the incredible way you used motion in this vid! Everything just fit so well, the way the clips sorta floated through the air and shuffled places... This was my actual face while I was watching Well, actually my mouth was kinda hanging open too, but that's not important. The point is, this was just amazingly, professionally done!

And this isn't even to MENTION the fabulous AU story! *applause applause* Just a beautifully, beautifully done vid, all the way around! *more applause* I'm totally favoriting this at YouTube! Great, great work!

Thank You Aislynn I really apperciate that You liek it Well, U have absolutely right , that U don't have to be Justin's fan. I have to admitt that this is my second Justin's song used in vid too ( another fandom) ...so am I'm still not Justin fan ?
azzurra13
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffootball37 wrote:
I was breath taken by your editing! I think its one of the most orihional editing technics ive seen!!! loved the story too, and like all great AU vids you made the clips look very believable!! Great Job!!!

YaY! thank You so much Your words mean a lot to me
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was awesome!! Great beat use and wonderful interpretation of the lyrics. Just stunning!!

You're from Poland? That's cool! I was born there and my grandparents and most of my uncles and aunts live there, too. Which part of Poland do you come from??
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Seriously. That is just awesome. All of it. The clips, the editing...I have som much to learn.
Excellent job and a fantastic idea
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
Wow, that was awesome!! Great beat use and wonderful interpretation of the lyrics. Just stunning!!

You're from Poland? That's cool! I was born there and my grandparents and most of my uncles and aunts live there, too. Which part of Poland do you come from??

hey thanks a lot:) I'm happy citizen of Kraków, the most beautiful city in Poland imo Well, I have to say that Your name sounds very polish, but I thought it's just a nickname . in which part of Poland Your family lives?? maybe somewhere near me??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: