Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No Way Out (SN/Lost/DLM/Spammer fic) by Jen and Kayla

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: No Way Out (SN/Lost/DLM/Spammer fic) by Jen and Kayla Reply with quote

Intro

“All right, what’ve we got, Sammy?”

Sam Winchester shook his head and frowned. “Three deaths, all in the same mansion-turned-hotel in Arizona. No real connection I can see between the victims so far, except that they all checked in on the same day, but...” he paused, turning his laptop around on the hotel room table to show his brother Dean. “There’s a bit of history with the hotel...house...whatever.”

Cocking his head slightly to the side, Dean looked from his brother down to the laptop screen.

“It’s supposed to be just local legend that it’s haunted, and there hasn’t been a single witness to anything strange in the past sixty or seventy years, but then again, it’s been in lockdown until it was re-opened as a hotel a few days ago. Now, suddenly three guests, boom. Dead. Sounds like it might be up our alley,” Sam finished, crossing his arms over his chest and leaning back a little in his chair.

Dean frowned a little. “I don’t know, Sammy, there’s not much to go on. Got any names of the victims or anything? There’s got to be some sort of connection. What are you thinking? Vengeful spirit?”

“Something like that. And no, the names haven’t been published yet. I did, however, hack into the hotel’s check-in system and I’ve got a list of names of all the people who checked in when the thing first opened. Anyway, it says that bodies were found out on the front lawn, but when police tried to get inside, the doors were all locked. Windows had steel panels over them from the inside...” Sam sighed, running a frustrated hand through his hair, “I’m telling you, there’s something wrong here, Dean.”

Closing Sam’s laptop and sliding it back across the table at his brother, Dean raised an eyebrow. “Well if police can’t get in, how the hell are we supposed to?”

“I don’t know,” Sam said, furrowing his brow, “but we have to try, right? Or maybe more will die. We have to try to save them...”

“All right, well...” Dean said slowly, looking his brother in the eye as he stood, “let’s hit the road, then. We can get there in a few hours from here, I’d wager.”

“Yeah, with you driving,” Sam laughed, also standing.

“Well then,” Dean replied with a grin, “let’s roll.”
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A/N: For the sake of truly fictionalizing, we've changed the last names of the Spammers, and made one up entirely for Aislynn. Also, in the true spirit of artistic license, we've aged Marcus, Warren, and Kayla so that they're in their mid- to late- twenties, although their ages are never actually specified. So, as you're reading, every character is somewhere between 22-ish and 40-ish.

Two Days Earlier

Kayla Gregson stepped out of the taxi and looked up at the giant mass of wood and metal before her. Her eyes widened slightly and her jaw slackened as she stared.

“Ma’am?”

Snapped out of her trance, Kayla looked up at the bellboy standing in front of the grandiose hotel. He smiled slightly when she jerked to attention and nodded, handing him an envelope.

The boy, who looked to be in his late teens, looked at the envelope for a moment before pulling out the contents inside, looking them over and nodding.

“Miss Gregson, right this way,” he said, waving an arm toward the open double doors and taking Kayla’s bags from the taxi driver. “Welcome to the Worthington Inn.”

“I can’t believe none of the rooms are ready,” Jen Sweet sighed, a smile on her face, rolling her eyes.

“Yeah no kidding,” the man beside her, Warren Andrews, replied, leaning back on his chair. “‘Least the common room doesn’t suck.”

Jen laughed. “Fair.”

“I’m Warren,” he said, holding out a hand.

Jen took his hand and shook it. “I’m Jen.”

“Nice to meet ya, Jen,” he said.

“Where’d that other guy go?” Jen asked, looking briefly around the room.

“Bar,” Warren laughed.

“Classy,” Jen replied sarcastically, grinning.

“There were a couple others,” Warren said, stretching his arms over his head and then dropping his hands back down on his lap, “before you got here. They’re all in the bar, too.”

“What are we doin’ out here, then, still?” Jen asked, raising her eyebrows.

Warren shrugged. “You can go. I don’t drink,” he replied, “I’m just waiting for my room.”

“‘s your name, sweetness?”

Shannon Rutherford looked up disdainfully at the man who sat down beside her as she sipped her vodka and cranberry juice. She paused her eyes on him for a moment before turning them back down, hoping to give him the hint that she wasn’t interested in conversing with him.

“Not very talkative, huh?” he asked.

Letting out a sigh, Shannon looked back up. “Nope.”

“I’m Sawyer,” the man said, quirking his eyebrows at her slightly. “Sawyer Ford.”

“Good for you, Sawyer Ford,” Shannon sighed, rolling her eyes.

“Why don’t you just leave her be?” another male voice asked.

Sawyer turned his head and raised his eyebrows. “...and you are...?” he asked.

“I’m Marcus,” the man said, “Marcus Hill. Not that it matters. Can’t you tell she doesn’t feel like talking? Maybe she’s had a long flight and she’s tired.”

“Ain’t you just the hero?” Sawyer laughed. “Fine,” he said, turning back to Shannon, “enjoy your drink, Princess,” he added, standing and moving a little further down the bar where two women and a man were already chatting amiably. Sawyer eyed the tall blonde leaning against the bar between the other two.

“Mason,” the blonde said, “ease up on the booze, we’ve got things to do.”

Sawyer approached them slowly, staring at her.

“Just let me have this last, darling, it’s going to be a long day,” the man named Mason slurred.

The other girl, also blonde, but darker in complexion and shorter in stature, rolled her eyes and took away the glass, handing it to her female companion and dropping a hand down on Mason’s shoulder. “Let’s go see if the rooms are ready yet, all right? I’m tired.”

Mason looked up at her and then over at the taller blonde, who nodded. He looked back at the shorter girl and nodded. “All right then, Georgie, girl, you win,” he said, standing.

The two of them left together, abandoning the tall, pretty blonde, and Sawyer went in for the kill.

“I’m Sawyer,” he said as he approached her.

“Daisy,” the girl said with a smile, turning to face him, “Daisy Adair.”

Gavin Matthews stood on the front porch of the sprawling hotel, looking out at the road ahead. Two more taxis pulled up in front of the hotel and two more bellboys filed out of the hotel, passing him without so much as a second glance.

The first taxi let out a tall man with chiselled features and a buzz cut.

“Jack Shephard,” one of the bellboys said, holding a hand out for the envelope Jack clutched in his own hand.

Jack nodded, handed over the envelope, and was, too, led into the hotel, the same way Gavin had been only an hour prior.

The second taxi let out a pretty brunette that Gavin couldn’t help but stare at approvingly. He saw the second bellboy approach her and his ears perked to hear her name.

“Aislynn Masterson?”

“That’s me,” Aislynn said with a wide smile. She looked up at the hotel and her eyes went wide. “It’s beautiful...” she murmured.

“Thank you, miss, we hope you enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the scenery,” the bellboy said, taking her envelope and then her bags.

Aislynn looked back around behind her to the overly large garden in the front to the left of the hotel, complete with a large fountain; a statue of an over-sized cherub in the center. She looked back at the bellboy and nodded. “How could I not...?”

Last edited by mistojen on Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool start, looking forward to reading the rest of this. That Marcus Hill character is really strange though.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Two::by Kayla

An hour later, all of the hotel’s guests – the first in a long time – were gathered in the bar. Kayla had settled on a plush leather couch and was sipping a frothy pink concoction while chatting animatedly to Jen, with whom she'd instantly made friends. Marcus and Warren sat with them, discussing various TV shows. Shannon was deep in conversation with Daisy, and Sawyer was watching them from the bar, trying to decide who would be the easiest chase. Jack, Mason, and George seemed to be enjoying a joke over a round of beers, and Gavin and Aislynn were flirting casually while stood near the bar.

The bellboy who had ushered them all through from the lounge entered the bar, and waited until the room was quiet before clearing his throat to speak.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the Worthington Inn welcomes you all and hopes you enjoy your stay. If you would please follow me, the porters will show you to your rooms,” he announced. Everyone immediately jumped up, excited at the prospect of a free weekend in the newly-refurbished hotel. None of them stopped to wonder why they had been picked to come, all content in the fact that it was probably just a random draw resulting from a half-remembered questionnaire they had completed sometime in the past.

“This is gonna be so awesome,” Jen said as she stood. “A weekend in a pretty much brand new hotel, all expenses paid? I think we’ve officially arrived.”

Kayla laughed and nodded in agreement. “I didn’t think that letter was serious at first – I thought it was just junk mail, and then I read it…”

“We are seriously lucky,” Warren murmured as he left the room with Marcus, Jen and Kayla. Jack, Mason and George followed suit, with Aislynn and Gavin – who had already hit it off – not far behind. Shannon and Daisy drained their second vodka and cranberry juices, and got up.

“How ‘bout few of those in my room later?” Sawyer asked, only to be met with a bemused look from Daisy and a downright filthy one from Shannon.

“I think we’ll pass,” answered Shannon, linking arms with Daisy as they strutted out of the room. Sawyer’s eyes travelled downward and he groaned inwardly, both irritated at the brush-off, but relishing the challenge this would be.

In the lobby, the guests were being given their room keys, and chatting about which rooms they were in.

“I’ve got 101,” Kayla said, examining the gold tag adorning the key ring she held. Jack, who was standing not far away, overheard her.

“Looks like I’m next to you,” he said, holding up his own set, which read ‘102’. Kayla took in his impeccable Armani suit, his beautifully dark eyes and the light stubble that defined his jaw line with an appraising eye. She smiled, not wanting to risk saying something stupid, and nervously began fiddling with the zipper on her handbag.

Jen watched her with an amused look. She had found herself sandwiched between Marcus – in room 103 – and Warren – in room 105.

Once everyone else had collected their keys from the pleasant concierge, porters dressed in crisp blue uniforms stepped forward and motioned to the three glass elevators that lined the wall. The group moved toward them, taking in the elaborate marble floors and fresh bouquets of flowers that adorned the walls.

Jack, Kayla, Jen, Marcus and Warren all piled into the first elevator. Kayla instinctively stood closer to Jack – every time she had to use an elevator, she got slightly claustrophobic – who slipped his hand into hers, sensing that she was uncomfortable. “You’ll be fine,” he whispered.

Shannon joined Mason, Daisy and George in the second elevator as the first one began to ascend. Sawyer strode up to the doors, but Shannon stepped forward. “Sorry. Full,” she said shortly, and the doors were closed. He turned around, seeing the brunette called Aislynn and the guy who was already attached to her like a limpet.

Aislynn was walking slightly ahead of Gavin across to the elevators, and as she turned around to say something to him, she tripped, and Gavin only just managed to catch her before she fell right over. She straightened up awkwardly.

“Thanks,” she said, embarrassed.

Gavin smiled. “No problem.”

Sawyer rolled his eyes. What a fun elevator ride this was going to be…

That evening, the guests were just finishing a delicious meal in the luxurious restaurant on the ground floor. They were all seated around one large table discussing the good, but fairly uneventful day, and all privately contemplating their good fortune.

The table seemed to have been laid out by someone who must have been paying close attention to the group; the friends that people had made over the course of the day were all seated near to each other.

Shannon and Daisy sat next to each other at one end of the table, opposite George and Mason, who kept trying to catch Daisy’s eye. Next to George sat Warren, who had spent the day making use of the hotel’s many different facilities, including the deluxe computer suite on the top floor. Next to Warren was Jen, and opposite them sat Marcus, who had both delighted in the Olympic-sized swimming pool. On Jen’s right was Kayla, who had found herself sitting opposite Jack, with whom she had spent most of the day walking around the beautiful grounds of the hotel. Then right at the end of the table was Sawyer, who had been making some sparse, half-hearted conversation with Jack and Kayla.

As the group finished their last course, Kayla nudged Jen. “Powder room?”

Jen nodded, and stood. “I’ll be back in a few minutes,” she told Warren and Marcus. Kayla got up as one of the waiters pulled her chair out for her, and she and Jen walked out of the restaurant in the direction of the restrooms.

“What is it about girls and going to the bathroom together?” Warren asked Jack when the girls were out of earshot. Jack shrugged, laughing.

“So tell me everything,” Jen said as soon as she and Kayla got into the bathroom.

Kayla laughed, already feeling like she’d known Jen for much longer than a day. “There’s not much to tell. We just walked around the gardens, talking. He’s a doctor.”

“Nice,” Jen said amusedly, reapplying lip gloss in front of the mirror.

“So what’s the deal with that Warren guy? He’s kinda hot,” Kayla said with a sideways glance at Jen.

“He’s cool. ...What?” asked Jen, seeing the look Kayla was giving her.

“Nothin’. Just seemed like you two…”

“I dunno. He’s a bit younger than me, I think.”

“What does that matter?” Kayla asked, washing her hands with some sweet-smelling soap.

“It doesn’t, I guess. Who knows?” Jen murmured, more to herself than Kayla. “You good to go?”

“Yeah.”

Most of the group had gone into the bar by the time Jen and Kayla returned; only Warren and Jack remained at the table. The two girls raised their eyebrows at each other in unison, and promptly burst out laughing, though they managed to compose themselves before reaching the table.

“Would you like a drink… in the bar?” Jack asked.

Kayla nodded. “I’d love one.”

The four of them walked into the bar, where some of the staff were setting up a karaoke system and passing around song lists. After a few minutes, Gavin decided to bite the bullet and sing the first song. Everyone clapped as he got up to the microphone, and thirty seconds later fell about laughing as he launched into an hilariously funny version of “I’m Too Sexy”.

Much later, most of the group had gone back to their rooms, full and, for some, drunk. Jack, Kayla and Jen were the last to leave the bar, and as Jen walked into her room, she winked at Kayla, who stood outside her own room with Jack.

“So, um… Goodnight, I guess,” she said, meeting his beautiful chocolate eyes. Without saying a word, Jack bent his head so that his mouth met hers in a fleeting goodnight kiss.

“Goodnight,” he said softly when he broke away. Kayla suppressed the urge to jump up and down, and fumbled with her key in the lock. The door finally opened for her, and she turned to face Jack. They shared a moment and, feeling bold, Kayla reached up and kissed him again, before retreating into her room and closing the door.

She leant with her back against the door for few a moments, smiling to herself. Suddenly, she felt something shift in the door, and when she tried opening it, found it was locked. She struggled with the door, trying to get it open, not understanding why it was locked.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” a voice was saying over some sort of public address system, “we are very sorry to inconvenience you but there is an unauthorised intruder in the building and so, for your safety, we have taken the precaution of locking you into your rooms for the time being.”

Kayla stopped trying to prise the door open for a moment of sheer panic.

“Jack?” she called, unaware of whether he had gone into his own room or not. She looked through the peephole in the door, and there he was, still standing outside, smiling to himself. It didn’t look like he’d heard the announcement. Kayla pounded on the door, unaware that the rooms and doors were soundproofed with thick steel panels. “Jack!”

Jack’s head whipped around to the left, and a look of fear passed over his face. What happened next went down so fast that Kayla barely had time to register it. All was quiet for a moment, and then Jack raised his hands. Kayla, still watching him through the peephole, saw him opening his mouth to say something. He was cut off midway through the first word by a muffled gunshot. Kayla watched him fall out of her sight for an awful moment of incomprehension, and then it hit her. An intruder in the building, the staff locking everyone in their rooms…but Jack wasn’t in his room. He had been standing outside Kayla’s room. And…he might have just been shot. A split-second later, she found herself beating her fists bloody against the door of her room and it didn’t take her long to realise that no one could hear her screams... except her.

Supernatural Video Station
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Three (by Jen)

Dean merged onto the freeway with ease. It was nearing eleven at night and the two brothers in search of answers to the three mysterious deaths, at what they only knew to be a mansion-turned-hotel that had recently re-opened its doors, were more than halfway to their destination.

“I’m guessing another hour or so,” Sam said, re-folding his map and putting it back into the glove compartment, “and we stay on this right up until nearly the end. It’s right off the highway.”

Nodding, Dean reached over and turned down the stereo of his car and stole a glance at his brother. “Are you getting anything? I mean, any of your visions or... whatever?”

Sam shook his head. “Nothing. I don’t get it...”

Raising his eyebrows slightly and shaking his head a little, Dean frowned. “So, there’s no connection between the victims, no witnesses to anything strange up until now, and no one’s been able to get in to talk to the witnesses we do have. We’ve got nothing to go on, Sam. I don’t get why we’re going. It’s probably just some psycho guest that they haven’t been able to pinpoint. We’re wasting our time; I know it.”

“You’re wrong,” Sam said, setting his jaw, predictably, as he always did when he was certain that he was on the right track. Sam didn’t much care for being second-guessed.

“I’m just saying,” Dean replied coolly, “we could be doing something more useful than driving out to some hotel and not even being able to get inside to check it out.”

Sam turned his head and glared at his brother. “Really? Because, last time I checked, it’d been three weeks since we’d gotten any wind of any other hunts.”

Nodding his head a little, feeling bested, Dean looked over at Sam again briefly. “Fair enough,” he said, “but when we get there and it’s just some crazy person, you owe me.”

“We’ll see,” Sam muttered. “I’m right about this. So...we’ll see.”

Earlier That Day

“I don’t understand...” Aislynn said slowly, shaking, shifting her eyes onto Kayla as the group stood together in the empty hotel lobby.

Kayla furrowed her brow and stepped back defensively without even realizing she’d done so. “Why are you all looking at me?” she asked as she looked around the room. All eyes that had been on her, quickly flickered to someone else or to the floor. “I didn’t do this.”

“Nobody’s saying you did, sweetie,” Daisy spoke up, looking Kayla in the eye.

“I don’t think you did,” Jen admitted, “we all got locked in our rooms... how could you?”

Warren narrowed his eyes slightly and looked away.

“Tell us again,” Marcus said.

“She said it a hundred times!” Jen shouted. “She kissed him goodnight, she went in her room and shut the door. It locked, we got the announcement, and she looked out the peep hole. Jack was still there.”

“And then suddenly, he’s shot dead? There was no one in the hallway, Sunshine; I looked,” Sawyer spoke up.

“No,” Aislynn said, shaking her head and cowering a little beside Gavin, “I get the Jack thing. He’s dead; whatever. I mean...nothing can be done. What I don’t understand is...” she paused and let her eyes roam over to Mason who was knocking back a swig of something from a hip flask. She furrowed her brow with confusion, wondering how he could be so nonchalant when one of what she’d quickly began to consider ‘their own’ was dead. Taking a deep breath, she continued her thought, “where the staff went...and...” she stopped again, shivering as she looked around at the windows.

“Why the lock-down?” Warren provided.

“...yeah...” Aislynn practically whispered.

Mason looked up at her and pocketed the flask. “Probably another security thing.”

“And the staff?” Kayla asked, raising her eyebrows at him.

Marcus looked over at Mason and shifted his weight from one foot to the other uncomfortably.

Shrugging, Mason looked over at Kayla. “I’m sure they’re somewhere.”

“Real comforting,” Jen snapped. “Thanks.”

A long pause fell over the group as Sawyer dropped down onto a couch and laid his head back.

“It’s creepy in here,” Shannon spoke, finally breaking the silence. “And I don’t remember hearing any sirens last night, either...I couldn’t sleep at all after hearing that guy—”

“Jack,” Kayla snapped.

“—die...” Shannon finished her thought quietly.

“You know,” Warren said, frowning, “you’re right...I didn’t hear any, either...”

“Me either,” Gavin said, raising his eyebrows.

“In fact,” George spoke up, “it was really quiet after that, wasn’t it...?”

“Too quiet,” Marcus muttered.

Jen moved away from the circle and made her way behind the clerk’s counter.

“What’re you doing?” Aislynn asked, following with Gavin close behind.

“Calling them,” Jen said, “the police. I wanna go home; this place is messed up. I don’t like it here, anymore.”

She picked up the phone and dialled 911 before putting the receiver to her ear. A strange look crossed Jen’s face and she pulled it away from her ear, looking at it.

“What?” Warren asked, looking over.

Jen tapped on the phone a few times and hung it up, lifting it again, putting it to her ear before dialling. She frowned heavily and slammed it back down.

“What?!” Shannon squeaked anxiously.

Looking up at the group who had all turned to face her, Jen swallowed hard. “Line’s dead.”

Aislynn, Gavin, Marcus, and Sawyer all pulled cellular phones from their pockets and simultaneously opened them. Slowly, each of them closed the phones again, looking slightly apprehensive.

“No service,” Sawyer said dully as he pocketed his phone again.

Shannon took her own phone out of her purse and opened it. Hers, too, was in a no-service area. “Son of a...” she muttered.

“Looks like we’re stuck here,” Daisy said slowly.

“Scared, Peaches?” Sawyer asked with a wry grin.

“No,” Daisy replied, shooting him a look.

Sawyer’s grin widened. “‘Cause I could help you out with that. Take your mind right off it.”

“Jesus,” Jen snapped at him, coming back from behind the counter, “good time to try to get a piece of ass, you ass.”

Warren, Marcus, and Gavin all grinned to themselves as Sawyer shrugged at her.

“Uh, okay... I’m... gonna go back to my room and lock myself in,” Aislynn said, “because I’m really not into the whole standing around waiting for no help to come thing.”

“I’ll walk you,” Gavin said, his face going serious again as he approached her.

“I’ll go, too,” George said quickly, checking her watch, “I think hiding out in my room sounds pretty good right now...”

“Stay together,” Warren advised.

Gavin nodded and put an arm around Aislynn’s waist, leading her away. George followed just behind them.

Another long pause followed. “I need a drink,” Jen said, taking Mason’s flask from his hand just as he was about to take another swig. “A stiff one,” she added, ignoring his protest and bringing his flask to her lips, tipping it back and grimacing against the burn of liquor as it slid down her throat.

“Oi, that’s mine!” Mason snapped, taking it back from her.

“I need a drink, too...” Kayla said slowly, shuddering, “think the bar is locked?”

“God, I hope not,” Shannon said quickly.

Warren and Marcus exchanged looks that said to hell with not drinking... now’s the time to start! and the two of them led the way out of the hotel lobby.

Jen followed very closely behind, linking arms with Kayla as they walked. Shannon and Daisy, too, linking arms, were just behind Jen and Kayla, with Sawyer just behind them, enjoying the view, and Mason taking up the rear.

An angry metallic squeal froze the group in their tracks.

“What the...?” Warren started, but was cut off by an echoing scream.

“Aislynn!” Marcus announced and he and Warren took off running toward the sound. Before they could get very far, however, a deafening crash of metal on metal and shattering glass exploded in everyone’s ears, causing gasps and muted screams.

Silence followed.

“Guys...” Shannon said slowly, letting go of Daisy and coming up beside Marcus where he stood, frozen, with a look of intermingled horror and confusion etched on his face, “what was that...?”

“I think...” Warren started, but shook his head. He’d never heard a sound like that before.

“The elevator?” Sawyer asked, pushing his way past Daisy, Jen, and Kayla. “I’ve heard that sound before... long time ago,” he added.

“What about it?” Mason asked.

Sawyer stepped in front of Shannon, Warren, and Marcus, turning to address the group. “That’s the sound of an elevator falling...”

“Jesus Christ!” Jen shrieked, “Aislynn and Gavin—”

George ran into the lobby, panting, doubled over. “Did you hear that?!” she exclaimed.

Kayla stood frozen in place, shaking. “Yeah... we heard it,” she said.

“I took the stairs...” George said, “I wanted to give them time, you know, by themselves... and then I heard this, like, screeching sound in the walls...” she paused and looked over at Mason, “I think the elevator fell...”

Mason swallowed hard and nodded. “That’s what he thought, too,” he said, pointing at Sawyer as he and Warren hurried past George, making their way down to the elevator doors in the servants' quarters.

Kayla started to cry. Jen sunk down to the ground, hugging her knees to her chest.

“I wanna go home!” Shannon shouted, shaking like a leaf.

“What’s going on here...?” Marcus asked, looking around the lobby again.

Darkness, save for the sconces on the walls and the chandelier hanging high above their heads, enveloped the hotel lobby. The giant wooden doors, they all knew, were locked, it seemed, since none of them could budge them open. Each of the over-sized windows was blanketed with a steel panel.

“F*ck this,” Shannon said, her voice gone cold with anger. She made her way over to the fireplace in the Common area of the lobby and grabbed a stoker from its display.

“What are you doing?” Daisy asked, raising her eyebrows.

“Prying the f*cking windows open; I’m not staying here!” Shannon shrieked, raising the fire-stoker in her hands and making a beeline for one of the windows.

“Holy...!” Warren’s voice echoed from the bottom of the elevator shaft and into the lobby, where the rest of the guests snapped their heads toward the sound.

Kayla’s eyes went wide as she wiped frantically at her tears. Warren and Sawyer re-appeared in the lobby. “What? What is it?” Kayla asked quickly.

Sawyer’s face was ashen and his eyes wild. He turned his head to look at Warren, prompting Warren to explain what they’d seen.

“There’s nothing...” Warren breathed, “the top of the elevator looks like it was... ripped open, and there's just... blood. Blood everywhere...”

“No... bodies?” Jen asked, shuddering at the thought.

“Nothing. They’re nowhere...” Sawyer said in a quiet monotone. “Elevator doors are open halfway.”

“They’re all busted up... dented and everything, and...” Warren started again and then stopped, closing his eyes in a slow blink.

“And?” Marcus prompted anxiously, helping Jen to her feet when she moved to try to stand again. He rested a hand on the small of her back when she swayed slightly.

“And... there’s just blood all over the walls on the inside...” Warren spat out as though the words tasted awful in his mouth.

Sawyer grimaced. “And on the outside...”

“The outside?” Jen asked, raising her eyebrows.

Shannon turned away from the window, dropping the fire-stoker to the floor, giving up. “Why would there be blood on the outside...?” she asked slowly.

Mason shifted his weight from one foot to another and came up beside Daisy, wrapping an arm around her protectively.

“There’d be blood on the outside... if someone got stuck in the doors and the elevator went anyway,” Jen said slowly, feeling sick to her stomach.

“What?” Marcus asked, removing his hand from Jen’s back and stepping away from her quickly.

“Ever see the second Final Destination movie?” Jen asked the group, roaming her eyes from one person to the other. “You know, the part where that blonde lady gets stuck in the door and the elevator keeps on going... and her head...” she paused, “I mean, and... she’s decapi–”

Warren groaned. “Oh sick...”

“Like that,” Jen replied, swallowing hard.

“There should be bodies!” Sawyer yelled, suddenly, startling the group. “If there’s that much blood...no way are they alive and if they’re dead,” he added, pausing, “where are the bodies...?”
AlcoholicPixie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Four::by Kayla

Sam woke with a start, having fallen asleep trying to read the map in the dwindling light. Blue Oyster Cult’s “Don’t Fear the Reaper” was playing quietly, and Sam shook his head.

“Mornin’, Sunshine,” Dean said amusedly, even though it was almost midnight. “We’re about five minutes away.”

“Good,” Sam murmured in reply, a sense of foreboding growing stronger and stronger in his mind.

“I still think this is bull, but, you know… whatever.”

“Dean-”

“Yeah I know, I know – your spidey sense is tingling.”

“I just have a bad feeling about this place, OK?”

Both brothers fell silent as they pulled off the road onto a wide gravelled driveway that seemed to stretch for a while. The gates opened automatically as the 1967 Chevy Impala approached them, earning Sam a sceptical look. Dean maneuvered the car carefully up to the front of the hotel, parking just next to the garden which both brothers recognised from the photo they had seen.

“Oh yeah, Sammy,” Dean murmured. “Looks real sinister.”

Sam stayed silent, knowing without question that something was going on here. Where were the police, for a start? Surely a murder scene would be guarded. And where were the bodies that had been laid out on the front lawn in the picture?

The Impala rolled to a stop and Dean killed the engine. Sam took out the EMF meter he always carried in his pocket and turned it on as he got out of the car, striding up to the entrance of the hotel. He swept the whole door and the windows either side, but the EMF meter remained static.

After some time examining the front of the hotel, Sam and an increasingly bored Dean began to work around the back, until Dean spotted something behind a large clump of bushes.

“Hey Sammy, you know that police report you read?”

“Yeah,” Sam answered absent-mindedly, focused on the frustratingly unwavering EMF meter.

“You know how it said this place was ‘impenetrable’?” Dean asked, walking around the clump of bushes. “Well, either there was the search of the place was led by a blind person, or it’s some kind of hoax.”

“What?” Sam said incredulously, turning to Dean, who was now standing at pair of double doors set into the ground, presumably offering basement access. Sam immediately walked over and began the climb downward. Dean followed reluctantly, muttering under his breath.

A sweep of the basement area turned up nothing. They climbed a rickety set of stairs into what they found was the kitchen and servants’ quarters. The closer they got to the utility passage that ran parallel to these rooms, the more the pit in Sam’s stomach grew. As soon as they got out of the servants’ quarters, they both saw why.

“Jesus!” Dean exclaimed, stepping back slightly. For a moment, both brothers simply stared at the sight which lay before them.

“Now do you believe me?” Sam asked quietly.

Fifteen Minutes Earlier

“What are we going to do?!” Shannon asked, panicking.

“Look, just… just calm down, okay?” Marcus said sympathetically.

“Don’t tell me to calm down! Three people have died – they might have even been murdered! We’re stuck here for God knows how long with no way to get out or get any help…” Shannon trailed off, clearly on the edge of having a breakdown.

“Here,” Warren said, offering her the double vodka he’d just poured out. For one who had started the weekend tee total, Warren had transformed, and was now pouring drinks like he’d been doing it forever. Shannon took the drink gratefully, and downed it, her hands shaking.

“Thanks,” she said quietly.

Kayla sat on her own, away from the group. She stared into space, not letting herself believe what had happened, and trying not to think about what might happen. Jen approached her slowly and sank onto an ottoman beside her.

“Hey,” she said, trying to comfort her newfound friend. “It’ll be okay, right? We’re gonna get out of here soon. We’ve just gotta be patient.”

Kayla laughed bitterly. “Are you trying to convince me or yourself?”

Jen stayed silent, not knowing what else to say.

“Haven’t you watched horror movies? As soon as people say that, you just know that there’s only gonna be one person left standing at the end. If that! We’re not getting out of here. We’re inside a fortress, for Christ’s sake,” Kayla continued, fiddling with the edge of the ottoman on her other side, absent-mindedly pulling at it, until she unexpectedly pulled the lid of it open a half-inch or so, making both she and Jen jump up.

They looked at each other for a moment, then bent down and lifted the lid of the ottoman, both taking a sharp breath at what lay before them.

Inside the ottoman were twelve glass cases, each containing a handgun, a box of ammo and a shoulder holster. Kayla removed one and looked at it for a moment before throwing it to the ground, shattering the glass and making every head in the room turn. Kayla retrieved the holster and put it on, before picking up the gun.

Jen watched her in something near disbelief. “Kayla…”

“If something’s coming, I’m not going out without a fight,” she almost growled.

“Do you even know how to use it?”

“I’m a member of the NRA,” Kayla replied as she removed the magazine and began loading bullets.

“Hey!” Mason called as he approached. “Is that a gun?”

“Looks like,” Kayla said, adopting a strong stance, high hand grasp and aiming the gun at the wall, before holstering it. “There are eleven more in there. I suggest that all of you take one.”

Sawyer, clearly shaken by the whole experience so far – but obviously unwilling to show it – stepped forward and took another of the cases, smashing it on the floor as Kayla had done.

“You ever used a gun before?” Kayla asked.

Sawyer nodded grimly, loading the gun.

“Hey guys, let’s just slow things down a bit, shall we?” said Mason. “Look-”

“Mason, is it?” Kayla interrupted, receiving a nod in reply. “Well Mason, three people have died. We’re locked inside some sort of fortress,” she asserted, repeating what she had said earlier. “We don’t know what the hell’s going on. I’m just trying to make sure that no one else ends up dead, okay?”

“Jack died, Kayla. It wasn’t your fault. Neither were…" Jen paused and sighed, "neither were Aislynn or Gavin. So don’t try to take responsibility for everyone else,” she finished quietly.

“Have you noticed the fact that there are twelve guns? And we started out with twelve. Now there’s…” Kayla trailed off, doing a quick head-count. “There’s eight of us. Doesn’t it seem weird that there’s enough guns here for-”

Jen cut her off. “Wait. There should be nine of us,” she said slowly, scanning the room. She looked at Kayla, her eyes widening. “Where’s Warren?”

Down in the utility passage, Sam and Dean slowly approached the sight before them, and it was anything but pretty. One of the three glass elevators that lined the wall was buckled in at the front, and not an inch of the inside was free of slowly coagulating blood.

“Okay Sammy,” Dean murmured slowly, looking at the inside of the elevator, and up into the elevator shaft, the ceiling looking as if it had been ripped open by some sort of monster. “Maybe we’ve got something here.”

Dean stepped right into the elevator, tripping slightly on the buckled metal of the remains of a door.

“Son of a b*tch!” he exclaimed loudly as he looked up. He could see a small square of light set into one of the walls somewhere above him. As Dean watched, a gun appeared over the top of what he now recognised to be one of the exits for the elevator. The silhouette of a lone female figure followed the gun, and a moment passed between Dean drawing his own gun and the ensuing gunshot.

“He was here a minute ago; he got me a drink,” Shannon was saying.

“What are you doing?” Kayla asked Jen as she strapped on a holster.

“I’m going to find Warren.”

“Not alone, you’re not,” Kayla said, and held up a hand as Jen tried to protest. “We don’t know what the hell’s going on, and to be honest, I don’t think you’ve ever even held a gun before. I’m coming with you.”

Jen regarded her for a moment, this young girl who seemed suddenly transformed into someone much older than herself, and nodded. Kayla loaded a gun, and handed it to her by the barrel, before turning to the rest of the group.

“We’re going to find Warren,” she announced. “Try not to go anywhere, but if you have to, don’t go alone.”

Sawyer stepped forward, drawing his gun. “I’m comin’,” he said gruffly. Kayla nodded, knowing she couldn’t stop him, and silently she, Jen, and Sawyer filed out of the bar.

As they got outside into the lounge, Kayla moved forward to walk beside Jen, Sawyer bringing up the rear. Somewhere above them, one of the hotel security cameras that was set into the wall, out of sight, followed their progress.

“If you have to shoot, keep both eyes open. If you’re coming up to a corner, keep your back against the wall until you get there, then turn into it fast, gun out in front of you. Just like they do in the movies,” Kayla said, Jen nodding. “Hold the gun with both hands, and don’t over-squeeze the trigger. And for Christ’s sake, don’t forget to remove the safety.”

“Where’d you learn all this stuff?” Sawyer wondered aloud.

“My dad,” Kayla said shortly as the three of them emerged into the lobby, and tried to avert their eyes from the gaping hole in the wall that had been the left-most elevator. Kayla stepped in front of Jen, wanting to protect her, and turned so that she was walking sideways towards the elevators, gun pointing upwards in front of her face. She stopped short, hearing a noise that seemed to be coming from the left-most elevator shaft.

“Son of a b*tch!” a voice echoed. Jen approached the elevator shaft, and before Kayla could stop her, she was leaning into the shaft, gun out in front of her, safety catch off. Kayla moved forward quickly to grab onto her belt so that she didn’t fall down the shaft.

As she looked down, Jen thought she could see a figure standing in the wreck of the elevator looking back up at her. The figure made a sudden movement, and without thinking, Jen pulled the trigger.

“Dean!” Sam shouted, and Dean came hurtling out of the elevator, gun drawn. “Are you okay?”

“Grazed my shoulder,” Dean muttered, approaching the elevator on the right. “We’re going up there.”

Sam didn’t argue, and got into the elevator with his brother, removing the safety on the gun which he had almost unconsciously palmed. They took the elevator one floor up, standing side by side, guns held out straight in front of them.

“Jen!” Kayla exclaimed, pulling her back from the edge by her belt. “What the hell’s down there?”

“I don’t know,” Jen replied, in some perverse way enjoying the sensation of adrenaline coursing through her veins. “But it tried to pull a gun on me, whatever it was.”

“Well-” Kayla began, only to be cut off by the rest of the group running into the lobby. Mason was in front, wearing a holster, and everyone else followed him, eyes darting about wildly.

“What the hell was that?” Mason asked, and Kayla was about to answer when she heard a ‘ding’ behind her. She, Jen and Sawyer all turned, and looked at the right-most elevator. The dial above the door was lit up, and it looked like the elevator was travelling up to meet them.

Kayla knelt down on one knee, gun drawn, facing the elevator. Jen, Mason and Sawyer did the same, as if they were playing some twisted game of Simon Says. The rest of the group shrank back behind them; some wishing they’d gotten guns, all wishing they weren’t so afraid.

The elevator approached as if in slow-motion, but the ‘frontline’ – Kayla, Jen, Mason and Sawyer – all held their own. As the elevator ground to a halt, they found themselves looking at two armed men. The four of them straightened up, and the men stepped out of the elevator slowly.

“That’s him,” Jen hissed at Kayla, motioning to the slightly shorter man. “The one I shot at.”

Kayla cleared her throat, unwilling to take the safety off her gun until she had to. “Where are our friends?”

“We don’t know,” answered the shorter guy. “We’re here to try and help.”

“Where are our friends?” Kayla repeated calmly, tightening her grip on the gun; a motion that didn’t escape Sam’s notice.

“My name’s Sam Winchester, and this is my brother, Dean,” he said, focusing on the ashen-faced girl who had spoken. “We’re demon hunters.”

“Demon hunters?” Jen asked incredulously. “Nut jobs, more like.”

“Look,” Sam began, shooting a glance at Dean, who nodded imperceptibly. “I’m going to put my gun down, okay? I just wanna talk. We’re as much in the dark as you guys are.”

Kayla motioned towards the floor with the gun. “No sudden movements,” she stated. Sam and Dean crouched slowly and placed their guns on the floor, raising their hands.

“How did you get in?” Kayla asked the one who had introduced himself as Sam, looking him straight in the eye. “This place is in lockdown.”

“There’s a passage at the back, down past servants’ quarters,” he said slowly, his gaze never wavering.

“That’s a lie. We checked everywhere. There’s no way in and no way out,” Jen said, and next to her Kayla finally removed the safety catch.

“I’m gonna ask you one last time,” Kayla said. “Where are our friends?”

“The police released a report about this place,” Dean said, taking a chance. “We read it about six hours ago. My brother here, he gets weird feelings about places, and made me drive. Believe me, we don’t know where your friends are.”

Kayla considered this for a moment. “What did the police report say?”

Sam almost breathed a sigh of relief. “That three bodies had been found outside on the lawn, and that no one could get into this place.”

“You,” Kayla said to Dean after a long pause. “Move over to the wall.”

Dean did so, all of a sudden painfully aware that he was without means of defending himself.

“Sawyer,” Kayla continued, “keep an eye on him. He tries anything…”

Sawyer uncharacteristically did as she said, not needing her to finish her sentence.

“What are you doing?” Jen whispered as Kayla moved forward to pick up both discarded guns.

“I’m going down there to see if they’re telling the truth,” Kayla replied, handing one of the guns to Jen, keeping the other.

“Are you crazy?” Jen asked.

“I’ll be fine. Do whatever you have to do,” Kayla said meaningfully, and Jen nodded dubiously.

Kayla directed Sam into the elevator, following him in and pressing the ‘down’ button, gun trained on him at all times.

Once they reached the bottom floor, Sam walked out ahead of Kayla, and they quickly made their way through the servants’ quarters into the basement. Sam climbed the steps up to the door, and pushed it forcefully. It swung open easily, and Kayla’s eyes widened. She climbed up to stand next to Sam, and looked up at the clear midnight sky. As the door rebounded on its hinges, it swung shut again, and Kayla instinctively put up a hand to protect herself. The doors closed with a resounding thud, and Kayla, hand on the doors, felt something shift – just as she had done leaning against her hotel room door.

She pushed hard on the doors, but they wouldn’t budge. Sam joined in, but they couldn’t shift them even one fraction of an inch. Kayla put the safety catch back on her gun, seeing the look in Sam’s eyes and finally realising that he and his brother were telling the truth. And now they were trapped, along with the rest of the group.

Supernatural Video Station
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Five - By Jen

“Um... does anyone else know how to use a gun?” Jen asked, holding both her gun and Dean’s, one in either hand, as she looked over to the others.

Marcus, George, and Daisy shook their heads.

“I know how,” Dean said smartly, sinking down against the wall until he was sitting on the floor.

“Shut up,” Sawyer snapped.

Jen looked over at Dean again. “Other than you.”

“I do,” Shannon croaked, stepping forward.

“Here,” Jen said, holding Dean’s gun out to her, “take it, then. I’m useless enough with just one, but trying to handle two is asking for trouble.”

Shannon took the gun from Jen and stood beside her. “Hey,” she said, nudging Jen in the side with her elbow and nodding toward Dean, “he’s bleeding.”

Everyone’s eyes turned toward the stranger and Dean, himself, looked down at his shoulder, which, sure enough, was bleeding. It wasn’t a deep wound, by any means, but the bullet had ripped his skin when it had grazed him.

“Awesome,” Dean said with a roll of his eyes.

“I’m sorry I shot you,” Jen said apologetically, frowning slightly.

“You didn’t shoot me,” Dean snapped, furrowing his brow and pressing his hand against the grazed spot, “it just grazed me.”

“In any case,” Jen spoke louder to make her point, “I’m sorry. It’s just that you pulled a gun on me...”

Marcus, standing between George and Daisy, frowned. He didn’t like this whole business with all the guns; there was too much possibility that someone could be hurt, as they now could see.

When Dean said nothing in response, Jen bent over and set her gun on the floor, well out of Dean’s reach and knelt down in front of him. “Sawyer, if he tries anything...” she repeated Kayla’s words.

“I know, Sunshine; I got it,” Sawyer replied.

Jen pulled her t-shirt off, revealing a black spaghetti-strapped tank top underneath, and looked Dean in the eye. “Move your hand.”

“Don’t touch me, you crazy b*tch,” Dean spat at her.

Jen’s face contorted into an expression of anger. “I’m trying to help you!”

“It would be helpful if you don’t touch me!” Dean shouted back at her, “seeing as how you’re the one who did it to begin with.”

Glaring at him, Jen took his wrist in one hand and moved his hand off the wound by herself, pressing her t-shirt against it to help the blood clot. “I said I was sorry, okay?”

“No way out,” Kayla sighed, dropping down onto the steps and closing her eyes in a slow blink. “Like I said.”

Sam stared up at the door, still. “I don’t understand,” he said, banging his fist on the door one more time, “it was open when Dean and I got here; how did you guys miss it?”

“It wasn’t open when we looked, Sam,” Kayla replied bitterly in a tone that told Sam just how stupid his question was.

Frowning and sitting down beside her, Sam let out a sigh. “Sorry.”

A long, awkward pause fell between them as they both sat there next to one another, contemplating their circumstance.

“You’re not going to shoot me, right?” Sam asked suddenly, breaking the silence between them.

Kayla gave a wan smile. “No,” she replied.

“What’s your name?” he asked, looking over at her.

Turning her head slightly to the side, she looked back at Sam. “I’m Kayla,” she said.

“Kayla, can I ask you a question?” Sam requested.

Without replying verbally, Kayla nodded her head. She couldn’t help but stare at Sam; she found him really attractive. Just the thought of finding him attractive, however, made her feel guilty after Jack, so she chose to say nothing, for fear of mistakenly allowing her tone of voice betray her thoughts.

“What made you come here? To this hotel?” Sam asked.

Kayla hadn’t really expected a question like that, so she raised her eyebrows at him, questionably, before telling him about the free weekend.

“I knew something wasn’t right...” Sam thought aloud, standing again and pounding hard against the door.

“What...?” Kayla shouted her question over the racket his fists against the metal was making.

A loud banging sound startled the group and Dean winced, taking in a hissing gasp of air between his teeth as the pressure Jen was applying to his shoulder increased with her jump of surprise.

“What was that?” Shannon asked, starting to shake again.

The banging sound echoed through their ears again, and this time, it continued.

“Something’s happening...” Marcus said, “we need to move. Now.”

“No!” Jen snapped, turning her head quickly and training her eyes on Marcus. “Not until Kayla comes back.”

“What if she doesn’t come back?” George asked, raising her eyebrows.

“She will,” Jen said firmly.

“What if she doesn’t?” Sawyer asked.

“Yeah,” Mason said, “then what? We should listen to Marcus.”

“She’s coming back,” Jen said angrily.

A short pause fell over them all.

Daisy frowned. “Warren hasn’t...” she pointed out.

“Fine,” Jen said, “go then. I’m not moving, and neither is this one,” she said, nodding toward Dean. “Give me back my gun and just go, then.”

“My name is Dean,” Dean said, “in case you were wondering,” he added with a smile.

Jen looked over at him as Shannon picked Jen’s gun up off the ground and carefully held it out to her. “I wasn’t,” Jen said and turned back, taking the gun from Shannon.

“You’re sure, now, Sunshine?” Sawyer asked, standing up, keeping his gun on Dean, “because...I’m actually thinking moving sounds like a good plan...”

“Then go!” Jen shouted at him. She stood slowly and aimed her gun at Dean’s right leg. If she had to shoot him, she would, but she didn’t want to risk killing him, if she didn’t have to.

Dean looked at the rest of the people standing around, his eyes roaming from one face to the next, hoping that they wouldn’t all abandon him with this girl. One by one, however, they turned away and walked out of the hallway in a cluster.

Jen’s eyes made their way back to Dean’s. “Were you telling the truth before?” she asked as the banging slowed again.

Nodding his head, Dean said nothing as watched the gun shaking in Jen’s hands. “Ought to be careful with that, sweetie, you could kill somebody,” he said bitterly.

“I’m not going to shoot you unless you ask for it,” Jen snapped. She took a moment to look him over. Her t-shirt, now soaking up Dean’s blood, lay on the floor and his wound had stopped bleeding. Jen looked back up into his eyes.

“Put the gun down, will ya?” Dean asked, rolling his eyes, “if I was gonna try something, I’d have done it already. I can tell you’ve never even held a gun before. I’m not afraid of you.”

The echoing bangs stopped and Jen swallowed hard.

“I’m not gonna hurt you,” Dean insisted.

The sudden silence that filled the ears of those making their way back to the hotel lounge startled them nearly as much as the banging had, and each of them turned their heads quickly. Shannon, Mason, and Sawyer all lifted their guns, pointing in different directions.

“What now?” Daisy asked, finding herself coming up closer to Mason involuntarily.

Marcus swallowed hard and looked around, shuddering from a chill. “We should all stay together...but, you know,” he said uncomfortably, “we have to sleep sometime...”

“I can’t sleep,” Shannon replied instantly, “no way can I sleep with all the f***ed up sh** going on here...”

“I don’t know if I could, either,” George said slowly, her eyes roaming from side to side as she slowly scanned the room. It hadn’t seemed as large, before, but she was certain it was just that she was scared.

Sawyer frowned. “He’s right, though,” he said, not looking at anyone as he continued to look slowly around the room, “we have to sleep sometime.”

“My suggestion,” Mason said quietly, “is that we pair off and make sure each pair has at least one person who knows how to use a gun. That way, no one is ever alone.”

Marcus nodded, turning around slowly as he watched for signs of movement outside their tight circle in the center of the room. “Sounds like a good plan to me...” he replied quietly.

“I’ll stay with Daisy,” Mason offered, “Georgie, stay with Sawyer, and Shannon can stay with Marcus.”

When no one protested, Shannon waited a few moments before agreeing. Murmurs of consent from the others followed.

“What about Jen and Kayla...?” Marcus asked.

Again, without looking back at those in the circle he was a part of, Sawyer shrugged. “If they come back, they can stay together.”

“And those other guys?” Daisy asked, “what about them?”

“What about ‘em, Barbie?” Sawyer snapped, “they ain’t part of our clan. To hell with ‘em.”

Sam had given up pounding on the doors to no avail and had suggested that they go back. Kayla was more than happy to oblige, at this point. She realized that there was no point staying where they currently were and that it was much safer to be with the rest of the group.

As they walked in silence, Sam stole a glance at the girl beside him. He guessed she was in her early twenties and found that he was impressed with her attitude under pressure, as well as her careful knowledge of the gun she had resting in the holster.

A loud screech sounded, making them both jump and Sam looked up just in time to see the thin metal pole holding up a series of shelves snap. The shelves began to topple and Sam could see that what was on them - hardware such as saws, hammers, nails, and the like - was now tumbling toward he and Kayla.

Without thinking twice about it, Sam jumped on Kayla, knocking her to the ground and using his body to shield hers, covering his head with his hands.

“What–?!” Kayla started, but the wind was knocked out of her from the fall and the impact of Sam’s weight on top of her. She closed her eyes, wincing with pain, but when she opened them again, she screamed as a saw blade smashed hard into the floor inches from her face, sticking into the wood.

The commotion was over and when the noises of falling nails calmed to nothingness, Sam crawled off of Kayla. “Are you okay?” he asked quickly.

Kayla rolled over onto her back and looked up at Sam with wide eyes. “Yeah...” she breathed, “thanks...”

Nodding, Sam reached out to her, taking her hand and helping her to stand upright. “Let’s get out of here,” he suggested, looking around quickly for any other potential dangers to avoid, “before something else happens.”

“Definitely,” Kayla agreed quickly and the two of them simultaneously took off, sprinting toward the elevators.

“I can’t,” Jen said softly, shaking again. “I don’t know...” she started, and paused. How did you tell someone that no matter what they said, you wouldn’t trust them?

Dean looked over at the elevators and saw that one of them had lit up. “Look,” he said, looking back at Jen, “the elevator’s coming back. If Kayla’s still with my brother...then will you stop pointing that gun at me?”

Swallowing hard, fighting the urge to look over at the elevator to confirm his story, for fear that he might make his move in the split second she wasn’t looking, Jen nodded.

“What’s your name?” Dean asked.

Jen furrowed her brow. Was he trying to distract her, or did he really want to know? “Jen,” she replied, steadying her hands on the gun as she held it, trained, still, on Dean’s right leg.

“Well, Jen,” he said, smiling at her a little as the elevator dinged its arrival on their floor, “you know the safety’s back on, right?”

Raising her eyebrows at him, Jen felt for herself and turned it back off. “Why’d you tell me? I hadn’t noticed...”

Dean shook his head. “I knew you had never held a gun before.”

The elevator doors opened and Jen stood, keeping her gun on Dean and letting her eyes shift over to see who was coming out of the elevator. She dropped her hand to her side, her finger loosening away from the trigger of the gun, as she breathed a sigh of relief, seeing Kayla standing there beside Sam.

“Thank God,” Dean muttered, “thanks for taking so long, Sammy. She could’ve killed me. She doesn’t even know how to hold the damn gun.”

Kayla looked over at Jen, who shrugged.

“I suck, what can I say?” Jen joked feebly.

As Sam and Kayla exited the elevators, Kayla handed Sam his gun again and looked over at Jen. “Where’s the other one?”

“I gave it to Shannon,” Jen replied, turning her back on Dean to talk to her newfound friend, “she said she knew how to use it.”

“Where’s everyone else?” Sam asked.

“Left me here with this one,” Dean snapped.

Jen turned back to Dean. “Get up,” she said.

“No,” Dean replied.

Rolling her eyes, Jen held her gun out to him, careful to hold onto it by the barrel. “Get up,” she repeated.

“I like her,” Dean joked, winking at Sam, who rolled his eyes in response. Dean stood and took the gun from Jen. “Thank you.”

Jen ignored the gratitude and looked over at Kayla. “The others went to the lobby.”

“Let’s go, then,” Kayla replied, nodding and starting forward.

As the four of them made their way down the hall, Sam and Kayla pulled ahead of Dean and Jen, walking faster. Sam and Kayla both called out to the group in the lobby to let them know that the four of them were approaching, so that there were no accidental shootings when they appeared.

“You’re cute when you’re mad,” Dean said to Jen, leaning down slightly and lowering his voice.

Jen rolled her eyes. “Right,” she replied sarcastically.

“Cuter when you’re scared, though,” Dean continued.

Finally, Jen stopped walking and turned to face him when he, too, stopped walking. Dean raised his eyebrows at her, grinning. If there was one thing Dean was, it was confident in his own charm. Jen, however, was not impressed. “Will you shut up?” she asked, her words wiping the grin back off Dean’s face. She started walking again and left him behind, bewildered at her quick brush off of his flirtations.

“Hey! It’s us!”

“We’re about to come into the lobby; don’t shoot us...”

The tight circle of people in the center of the lobby all whipped their heads around toward the voice. Shannon and Mason dropped their guns down to their sides, but Sawyer held his trained at the opening from which the others would come. He was experienced in shooting and knew when to hold fire; he wasn’t going to lower his gun, yet, just in case.

Sam and Kayla appeared first, and then Jen. Sawyer lowered his gun. A few moments later, Dean, too, appeared, and the four of them walked into the lobby.

“We have to sleep,” Marcus said as soon as they were within earshot of normal speaking volume.

Sam immediately nodded. “You’re right. If we’re all exhausted, there’s no way we’ll be able to ward anything off.”

“No way to ward anything off, anyway, Sammy; we left all the reinforcements in the trunk,” Dean muttered, but went unheard by anyone.

“We’ve paired off,” Daisy said, looking at Kayla.

“Everyone who knows how to use a gun paired with someone who doesn’t,” Shannon added.

“And all that’s left is you,” Mason put in.

A short pause fell over them all and Jen looked over at Kayla.

“I’ll stay with Jen,” Dean offered, “seeing as how she’s completely useless with one of these,” he added, holding up the gun loosely.

Jen looked pleadingly at Kayla, mouthing, “don’t leave me with him,” silently at her friend.

Kayla shrugged apologetically. “He’s right, you know,” she mouthed silently back as Sam offered to stay with Kayla.

A smile and a wink later, Dean wrapped an arm around Jen and started to lead her away as the rest of the group, each walking beside their partner, followed, all making their way to the elevators once again.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A/N: I've been horrible about updating this, even though the fic is done, so I'm posting TWO chapters. Sorry about the wait, readers!

Chapter Six - By Kayla

“So, how’d you guys wind up here anyway?” Dean asked Jen, looking up and down the corridors they’d been patrolling for the last tedious ninety minutes. Along with Sam and Kayla, they had volunteered to patrol the floor on which the rooms themselves were situated, while the rest of the group caught up on some well-earned shut-eye.

“I got a letter a few weeks ago that said I’d been chosen to ‘experience a luxurious, all expenses paid weekend at the newly-refurbished Worthington Inn, Arizona,’” Jen replied, reiterating the contents of the letter. “Guess I’m a real sucker for a freebie, huh?”

“You didn’t know it would end up like this,” Dean said, almost sympathetically. “Don’t be too hard on yourself.”

Jen didn’t reply, settling instead for stifling a yawn, her lack of sleep beginning to finally catch up on her.

“You wanna go wake up a couple of the others?” Dean asked. Over the time he’d been on the road with Sam, he’d gotten pretty good at sensing tiredness in people. Jen shook her head, blinking her eyes wide a few times.

“I’m fine,” she said, though the words sounded empty, even to her.

Down on the bottom floor, Sam and Kayla were meandering through the lobby once more.

“So, uh… those bodies that were out on the lawn…” Sam began tentatively. He could almost feel Kayla tense beside him.

“What about them?” Kayla replied in a voice carefully devoid of any emotion.

“Did you… did you know them?”

“No. Not really,” Kayla replied, after a pause. “The first one to die, Jack, he…”

“What?” Sam prompted quietly.

“I know it’s ridiculous, I mean, I didn’t kill him, but… I can’t help feeling like his blood is on my hands,” Kayla said quietly, and Sam stopped in his tracks.

“Why would you think that?” he asked, and Kayla looked away, a lump rising in her throat.

“Before he was shot, we kissed. Right outside my hotel room. When I went inside, I looked out through the little peephole in the door, and there he still was, just… just smiling to himself. And then he got shot. And I can’t help thinking, what if I hadn’t spent so much time with him? What if I’d just said goodnight and-”

“Hey,” Sam interrupted, locking his gaze onto hers, “it wasn’t your fault. It could have happened to anyone. He was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Okay?”

Kayla nodded, blinking back the tears which had long been threatening to spill over. It wasn’t just Jack’s death which had been weighing on her mind, but now there was the added guilt over the immediate feelings she’d developed for Sam, which she knew was crazy; she and Jack had shared one goodnight kiss, it wasn’t like they were together or anything…yet it still felt like an insult to his memory.

Kayla sniffed hard, and resumed her slow pace, Sam following a moment later. They made their way through the immaculate lobby and into the lounge, then on to the bar. On a whim, Kayla placed the gun she had been carrying on the bar and swung herself behind it, grabbing a glass and pouring herself a double vodka and orange.

“Nightcap?” Sam asked amusedly.

“I’m just getting warmed up,” Kayla replied almost flirtatiously, yet on some level knowing that she had to face up to the trauma of Jack’s death sooner or later. “You want one?”

“I wouldn’t hate a beer,” Sam said.

“Shh!” Jen hissed at Dean, hearing a noise around the next corner. She inclined her head slightly, and Dean moved ahead of her, taking his gun out from where he had hooked it through the belt at the back of his pants (affording Jen a nice view in the process). He almost silently removed the safety, and edged up to the corner, back to the wall, gun pointing upwards in front of his face; just like Kayla had told Jen what felt like days ago.

Dean looked down at Jen, and a moment passed before he gave her a small nod, and spun around the corner.

“Whoa, whoa, Quickdraw!” came Sawyer’s voice, and Dean lowered the gun.

“Sawyer?” Jen asked in an exasperated tone. “I thought we said-”

“Look, Sunshine, I can take care of myself,” Sawyer drawled. “Truth is, I can’t sleep. Just thought a little o’ the ol’ firewater might do the trick.”

Jen regarded him silently for a moment. “You feel like bringing me a beer on your way back?”

Sawyer smiled, unaware that two of the hotel security cameras – one at each end of the corridor – had witnessed this exchange. Oblivious, Sawyer simply carried on walking, past Jen and Dean, and a small red light blinked into life on the closest camera…
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Seven - By Jen

“You are...beautiful,” Sam slurred, slamming down his fifth beer bottle on the bar. “Did you know?”

Kayla giggled and knocked back a third double shot. “You’re drunk,” she replied, blinking rapidly and shaking her swimming head slightly.

With a grin and a snort of laughter, Sam shook his head. “I’m touched,” he insisted. His smile faltered slightly as he reached over and brushed a piece of hair away from Kayla’s face. “You really are beautiful,” he repeated, hiccoughing and allowing his smile to return.

Sawyer stopped in the doorway of the bar. “Am I interrupting?” he asked, raising his eyebrows and grinning to himself as he started walking further into the bar.

Biting her lip, Kayla looked down and took a step back from Sam.

“Don’t even mind me, Annie Oakley,” Sawyer said, walking straight up to the bar and reaching around the counter, taking a bottle of whiskey and a bottle of beer, “I’m just gatherin’ provisions,” he added, winking and, just as quickly as he’d come, he left again.

“Okay...” Jen sighed, stopping in her tracks and sitting down on the floor of the hallway, leaning against one of the walls. “I can’t.”

Dean looked down at her and frowned. “Can't...?”

“I can’t stay awake anymore, Dean. I’m so tired...” she whispered, closing her eyes.

“All right,” Dean said, “it’s okay, come on,” he added, reaching down to offer her a hand. When she took it, he pulled her to her feet.

Jen swayed slightly in place. She looked pale and exhausted to Dean, and rightfully so, after the day that they’d had. “Come on, let’s go to bed.”

“What about the patrol...?” she asked, yawning and not bothering to protest as Dean took her arm and brought it up around his shoulders as she swayed tiredly again.

Walking her down the hallway again, this time back toward her bedroom in which he was going to stay as well, Dean shrugged his shoulders slightly. “Don’t worry about it; Sam and Kayla are on, too. They’ll take care of it.”

Yawning widely again and dropping her head down on Dean’s shoulder, Jen closed her eyes as he guided her toward her room. “Okay...” she sighed.

Dean stopped suddenly, perking up. “Do you smell that?”

Jen sniffed at the air and frowned, waking up a little. “Yes...” she said, pausing. “What is that? Is that gas...?”

“I think so...” Dean replied, furrowing his brow.

Just then, a loud explosion sounded from behind them and Dean dragged Jen back around, turning the corner quickly and pulling her down to the floor. He wrapped his arms around her and covered her head, ducking down his own as a sudden whoosh of hot air surrounded the two of them.

Sam pulled away from Kayla quickly, listening intently, sobering almost instantly.

Licking her lips, Kayla blushed and started to ask why he’d stopped kissing her when she saw the look on his face. “What...?” she asked quietly, almost afraid.

“Did you hear that?” he asked. He wasn’t sure that she would have heard it; in fact, he wasn’t sure he’d heard it, himself, the sound was so muted and far away from the cosy little bar in which he and Kayla now stood.

“Hear what?” Kayla asked, raising her eyebrows. She’d sobered a little, but her senses were still weak, at best, and slow in response to stimuli.

Sam shook his head. “Nothing, I guess...” he murmured. “We should, uh...” he paused, wanting quite badly to kiss her again, but realizing that they were supposed to be patrolling the hallways. “We should get back to patrol...I guess...” he finished awkwardly.

Shannon snapped her head toward the sound and Marcus sat up quickly in bed.

“What was that?” Shannon squeaked.

“Sounded like some kind of explosion...” Marcus said, swallowing hard. He paused and frowned. “Another one bites the dust...” he whispered, not in the least amused with his own words, and instantly feeling dirty after having said them.

Shannon took no notice as she peeked out the bedroom door and looked both ways. “It wasn’t in this hallway...” she said, closing the door and locking it again. “Wonder where...?”

“I don’t care; I’m not trying to find out!” Marcus said, “I’m staying right the hell where I am and if it’s gonna get me, let it come and f***ing find me.”

“Jesus Christ!” Jen shrieked as Dean let her go and stood quickly. Jen, too, stood and they both peered around the corner of the intersecting hallway that would connect them back to the guest bedrooms.

Blood spattered the charred walls and debris had rained on the floor. Some of the debris had caught fire, but the flames were small and didn’t seem to be catching anywhere else.

“That’s blood,” Jen breathed.

“Sam...” Dean whispered, swallowing hard.

Jen shook her head. “No... no, he’s with Kayla, and there’s not enough for two people. No way is that enough...”

A short pause fell between them as they further surveyed the scene. At the same time, their eyes rested on some of the debris on the floor—broken glass; some of it tinted green...like a beer bottle.

“Sawyer...” Jen gasped, nearly choking on her own words.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter Eight - By Kayla

“Kayla!” a voice crackled over the PA system. “Kayla, it’s Jen!”

Kayla’s head shot up at the sound of Jen’s voice, and she and Sam stopped dead in their tracks. Kayla was almost glad of Jen’s panicked voice interrupting the awkwardness that was now her relationship with Sam.

“Kayla…” Jen trailed off. “It’s Sawyer, he’s… Sawyer’s dead. There was a gas explosion, and there’s… there’s just nothing left…”

Kayla met Sam’s eyes for a brief moment before looking at the floor; she could still taste his kiss on her lips, and it was clouding everything in her mind.

“Kayla, if you can hear me… just get here, okay?”

And there was silence.

Jen staggered out from behind the reception desk in the lobby, near-exhaustion and the weight of Sawyer’s death preying on her mind. Dean approached her slowly, but she turned away, still thinking about how they’d had to tiptoe their way over what small amount of Sawyer was left, find the source of the gas leak – which turned out to be an improperly-lit gas heater – and turn it off.

“He was right around the corner, Dean. Right around the corner. If you and I had gone down there next… I mean, if I hadn’t sat down, we’d probably be…” Jen didn’t finish her sentence; she didn’t need to. She was quiet for a moment, then slowly turned her head to the camera that watched over most of the lobby area.

“I want out!” Jen practically screamed at the camera, not knowing or caring whether anyone was watching. “Do you hear me, you f-ckers?! I WANT OUT!”

“Hey, calm down,” Dean said firmly.

“DON’T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!” Jen yelled in reply, beginning to break down before his eyes. “Don’t f-cking tell me to… five people are f-cking dead, Dean, don’t you f-cking get that?”

“Jen-” Dean began, gently taking hold of her arm, only for her to immediately start lashing out at him, trying to let go of all her pent-up emotions, all the anger and frustration and sadness and terror of the past few days. Dean grabbed her other arm just as her knees buckled underneath her, and she sank to the floor, tears streaming down her face.

“I can’t do this, Dean,” Jen sobbed as he crouched down in front of her. “I can’t understand it.”

“Understand what?”

“I can’t understand how everyone’s just… coping with this, I mean…” Jen sniffed hard, brushing hair out of her face, “I just don’t know how they do it, especially Kayla.”

“Look, she’s… Some people, they’ll go onto autopilot when something like this is happening. It’s a coping mechanism. But believe me, it’ll hit her sooner or later,” Dean said with conviction. Jen looked at him for a second, really seeing him for the first time. Without giving herself time to think about it, she reached forward and kissed him, and an instant later Dean was kissing her back, just as hard.

After a few moments, Dean broke away, shaking his head.

“What?” Jen asked quietly.

“We shouldn’t be doing this,” Dean said uncharacteristically, and stood up, Jen following suit.

“Who says?” Jen replied, walking over to the plush couch in the lounge area and sitting down. Dean watched her, conflicted, before crossing the room and sitting down next to her. Jen’s hand found Dean’s, and before they knew it they were locked together, taking off their clothes, completely lost in the moment.

“That’s what we heard, then,” Sam stated quietly. “The explosion. I just don’t get why it didn’t make the whole building collapse.”

“It wouldn’t surprise me if this place had steel in the walls,” Kayla replied wearily. A long moment followed as they simply walked, neither hurrying nor dawdling. Both of them had now become resigned to their situation, and felt strangely separated from everything that had been happening.

“Kayla… Look, um…” Sam trailed off awkwardly. “Back in the bar, when I kissed you… I don’t-”

“Can we not talk about it right now?” Kayla interrupted, turning to look at him. “I don’t regret it,” she added quickly, seeing the look on his face.

Sam regarded her for a moment, then nodded, a small smile playing around his lips. They obviously had more important matters to deal with at the moment. But, then again…

Dean rolled onto his back, breathing heavily, almost surprised at himself. He didn’t need Jen to say anything to know that she was feeling something similar. For some time they simply laid on the couch, Jen tracing patterns on Dean’s bare chest while he combed his fingers through her hair.

After a while, Jen realised just how long it had been since she’d called Kayla on the PA system, and she very reluctantly sat up, putting her tank top back on as Dean slipped into his loose jeans and buckled the belt. Jen smiled up at him shyly, which she told herself was silly, considering what they’d just done.

She did up the top button on her pants, walked back across the lobby to the reception desk, and picked up the small silver microphone once more. She turned around the face the wall, feeling like she was going in fifty different directions at once, and suddenly noticed something on the bottom shelf of the desk. It was a long roll of paper, and Jen thought she could see blue on the inside. What were blueprints doing just lying around?

Carefully, she replaced the microphone and bent down, picking up the paper. She rolled it out on the desk top, using paperweights to hold the each end down.

“Dean, you’d better see this,” Jen said to Dean, who had been watching her. He walked over to the desk quickly, and his eyes widened slightly when he saw what Jen was leaning over.

“Are they for this place?”

“I think so. Look, here we are,” Jen said, pointing to the little hexagon marked ‘Lobby/Lounge Area’. For thirty seconds or so, they both scanned the intricacies of the blueprints, before both sets of eyes almost simultaneously came to rest on the same thing.

“Do you think…?” Jen asked Dean, who met her eyes slowly as, unbeknownst to them, a red light on the wall opposite came on. He nodded, and Jen bit back the bile that had risen in her throat. There seemed to be a sickly tang to the air, and it was making her extremely drowsy – Dean too, if the yawn he was unsuccessfully trying to stifle was anything to go by.

“We have to save the others,” she said, her voice almost devoid of emotion. “It’s on the same floor as all of the rooms.”

Dean nodded, looking down once more at the room marked ‘Control Room’, wondering just what he had gotten himself into, clamping his mouth shut as another yawn fought to break free.

Jen walked out from behind the desk, only to stumble and fall. Dean only just managed to catch her before she hit the floor, not recognising the fact that she seemed to be having some sort of reaction to the saccharine-sweet air that hung around them in an invisible haze.

“Dean, I’m so tired…” Jen murmured, pushing her face against his shirt as both of them found their way to the floor. Suddenly, a light bulb went off in Dean’s head, and he shook Jen roughly.

“Jen! Hey, wake up,” he ordered, pulling her back up to stand. He recognised the smell that had draped itself around them like a comfortable jacket; chloroform, which had somehow been seeping into the lobby.

“What?” Jen only just managed to murmur, most of her energy being spent on keeping her eyes open and her body upright.

“Look, we gotta get outta here, okay? We need to find a way out,” Dean said, grabbing her by the shoulders and forcing her to look at him.

“There’s no way out, Dean, I thought we already… told you… that…”

With that, Jen passed out. Dean hesitated only a moment before picking her up and laying her head against his shoulder. Moving as quickly as he could, he re-checked all of the windows and doors. They were all locked, and Dean was fast running out of time. The elevators seemed to have shut themselves down, and he was left with no way out.

For one agonising moment of indecision, he stood still in the middle of the lobby. Before he tried to move again, Dean found himself staggering underneath the dead weight that was the unconscious Jen, and the chloroform that had been steadily dulling his senses and trying to lull him into a peaceful sleep. He fell to his knees and laid Jen down on the floor, trying not to drop her as he lay down beside her, unable to stop himself. He looked up at the ornate embellishments on the ceiling, and the last thing he saw before he passed out was a shadow falling across Jen’s body, and a figure clothed all in black standing over them.

BANG!

Sam and Kayla sprang apart, their heads whipping around at the almighty crash they heard. It had come from the direction of the lobby, and they took off at a sprint. It took them less than a minute to reach the lobby, but both of them instantly wished they had been swallowed up by a hole in the ground as the door swung open.

Somehow, a massive portion of the ceiling had become detached, and had fallen down. The sickly sweet smell of chloroform struck them like a wall as it rushed out of the doorway. Debris littered the floor around it, and it was one horrible moment later that Kayla realised that the red and white tennis shoe that lay haphazardly on the floor was one that Jen had been wearing earlier.

Kayla screamed and fell back into Sam’s arms, clinging onto him with every fiber of her being as the tears finally came pouring out.

“Kayla,” Sam murmured, trying desperately to console her, “hey, it’ll be all right.”

“How can you say that?” Kayla sobbed against his shoulder after a moment. “For all I know, the best friend I had in this place is dead, your brother too, and I just-”

“What?!” Sam exclaimed, interrupting her. What the hell was she talking about? Dean was…

Realisation hit Sam like an anvil. Dean had been on patrol with Jen. Jen had called Kayla over the PA system, which wasn’t more than ten feet away from them. They had been in the lobby. Which meant that Dean was…

Sam’s eyes widened, and he pushed Kayla away from him, striding over to the piece of ceiling that had fallen to the floor. He crouched down, and tried again and again in vain to get a grip somewhere on the edge of it. After a few torturous moments of trying, Sam almost fell backwards and sat in the midst of the dust and fragments of wood and plaster, a look of sheer incomprehension on his face.

“Sam…? Kayla ventured, not knowing what to say. Sam abruptly stood up and walked out of the room, Kayla following only a few paces behind. “Sam!”

Sam walked on quickly, and Kayla almost had to jog to keep up with him. “Sam!” she shouted, grabbing his arm. A split-second later she found herself pinned against the wall, and Sam was kissing her vehemently. She tried to wriggle free, but he was holding her too tightly, so she did the only thing she knew to do in that kind of situation; she brought her knee up. Hard.

Sam reeled away, and Kayla slapped him across the face, instantly leaving a bright red mark. He staggered to the opposite wall of the corridor, and slid down it to the floor, putting his head into his hands, his body suddenly racked with sobs of anguish at the gaping hole left inside him. Kayla kneeled down next to him cautiously, putting her arms around him. Sam held onto her desperately, and together they simply wept.
wrazz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://audiobookkeeper.ru/book/285
http://cottagenet.ru/plan/285
http://eyesvision.ru/lectures/59
http://eyesvisions.com/physics/19
http://factoringfee.ru/t/672125
http://filmzones.ru/t/182758
http://gadwall.ru/t/294817
http://gaffertape.ru/t/397108
http://gageboard.ru/t/671541
http://gagrule.ru/t/277206
http://gallduct.ru/t/677027
http://galvanometric.ru/t/352535
http://gangforeman.ru/t/177665
http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/217855
http://garbagechute.ru/t/851344
http://gardeningleave.ru/t/169735
http://gascautery.ru/t/667366
http://gashbucket.ru/t/292012
http://gasreturn.ru/t/785155
http://gatedsweep.ru/t/558901
http://gaugemodel.ru/t/676755
http://gaussianfilter.ru/t/674735
http://gearpitchdiameter.ru/t/664512
http://geartreating.ru/t/569756
http://generalizedanalysis.ru/t/357265
http://generalprovisions.ru/t/558411
http://geophysicalprobe.ru/t/559195
http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/139189
http://getintoaflap.ru/t/139308
http://getthebounce.ru/t/138033
http://habeascorpus.ru/t/630991
http://habituate.ru/t/630939
http://hackedbolt.ru/t/343801
http://hackworker.ru/t/625639
http://hadronicannihilation.ru/t/624502
http://haemagglutinin.ru/t/622757
http://hailsquall.ru/t/139695
http://hairysphere.ru/t/449456
http://halforderfringe.ru/t/561104
http://halfsiblings.ru/t/561831
http://hallofresidence.ru/t/562058
http://haltstate.ru/t/449467
http://handcoding.ru/t/565382
http://handportedhead.ru/t/674569
http://handradar.ru/t/561466
http://handsfreetelephone.ru/t/137852
http://hangonpart.ru/t/228665
http://haphazardwinding.ru/t/434467
http://hardalloyteeth.ru/t/300905
http://hardasiron.ru/t/330462
http://hardenedconcrete.ru/t/566299
http://harmonicinteraction.ru/t/303518
http://hartlaubgoose.ru/t/140793
http://hatchholddown.ru/t/282442
http://haveafinetime.ru/t/299199
http://hazardousatmosphere.ru/t/156423
http://headregulator.ru/t/199484
http://heartofgold.ru/t/299630
http://heatageingresistance.ru/t/296071
http://heatinggas.ru/t/621078
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ru/t/321036
http://jacketedwall.ru/t/300655
http://japanesecedar.ru/t/305208
http://jibtypecrane.ru/t/602062
http://jobabandonment.ru/t/602809
http://jobstress.ru/t/602788
http://jogformation.ru/t/607197
http://jointcapsule.ru/t/550545
http://jointsealingmaterial.ru/t/654613
http://journallubricator.ru/t/141733
http://juicecatcher.ru/t/526664
http://junctionofchannels.ru/t/320807
http://justiciablehomicide.ru/t/321168
http://juxtapositiontwin.ru/t/321334
http://kaposidisease.ru/t/306347
http://keepagoodoffing.ru/t/470557
http://keepsmthinhand.ru/t/392201
http://kentishglory.ru/t/635685
http://kerbweight.ru/t/293797
http://kerrrotation.ru/t/344840
http://keymanassurance.ru/t/302974
http://keyserum.ru/t/299828
http://kickplate.ru/t/157554
http://killthefattedcalf.ru/t/604459
http://kilowattsecond.ru/t/605327
http://kingweakfish.ru/t/608611
http://kinozones.ru/film/285
http://kleinbottle.ru/t/610582
http://kneejoint.ru/t/604610
http://knifesethouse.ru/t/611233
http://knockonatom.ru/t/497620
http://knowledgestate.ru/t/604265
http://kondoferromagnet.ru/t/293770
http://labeledgraph.ru/t/785240
http://laborracket.ru/t/157648
http://labourearnings.ru/t/269696
http://labourleasing.ru/t/381648
http://laburnumtree.ru/t/673950
http://lacingcourse.ru/t/595002
http://lacrimalpoint.ru/t/538182
http://lactogenicfactor.ru/t/527999
http://lacunarycoefficient.ru/t/319352
http://ladletreatediron.ru/t/196405
http://laggingload.ru/t/287366
http://laissezaller.ru/t/422188
http://lambdatransition.ru/t/232373
http://laminatedmaterial.ru/t/334420
http://lammasshoot.ru/t/302581
http://lamphouse.ru/t/505022
http://lancecorporal.ru/t/313156
http://lancingdie.ru/t/171830
http://landingdoor.ru/t/286435
http://landmarksensor.ru/t/665160
http://landreform.ru/t/469216
http://landuseratio.ru/t/305051
http://languagelaboratory.ru/t/665352
http://largeheart.ru/shop/1160022
http://lasercalibration.ru/shop/152070
http://laserlens.ru/lase_zakaz/290
http://laserpulse.ru/shop/589228
http://laterevent.ru/shop/1030399
http://latrinesergeant.ru/shop/451786
http://layabout.ru/shop/99554
http://leadcoating.ru/shop/25233
http://leadingfirm.ru/shop/101504
http://learningcurve.ru/shop/269921
http://leaveword.ru/shop/145221
http://machinesensible.ru/shop/106999
http://magneticequator.ru/shop/195308
http://magnetotelluricfield.ru/shop/145875
http://mailinghouse.ru/shop/69558
http://majorconcern.ru/shop/268215
http://mammasdarling.ru/shop/158895
http://managerialstaff.ru/shop/159260
http://manipulatinghand.ru/shop/613088
http://manualchoke.ru/shop/590911
http://medinfobooks.ru/book/285
http://mp3lists.ru/item/285
http://nameresolution.ru/shop/144858
http://naphtheneseries.ru/shop/104240
http://narrowmouthed.ru/shop/449014
http://nationalcensus.ru/shop/176462
http://naturalfunctor.ru/shop/23687
http://navelseed.ru/shop/100516
http://neatplaster.ru/shop/177370
http://necroticcaries.ru/shop/27421
http://negativefibration.ru/shop/178116
http://neighbouringrights.ru/shop/98229
http://objectmodule.ru/shop/108220
http://observationballoon.ru/shop/10343
http://obstructivepatent.ru/shop/98044
http://oceanmining.ru/shop/182104
http://octupolephonon.ru/shop/155040
http://offlinesystem.ru/shop/147451
http://offsetholder.ru/shop/199471
http://olibanumresinoid.ru/shop/146711
http://onesticket.ru/shop/378822
http://packedspheres.ru/shop/579203
http://pagingterminal.ru/shop/585833
http://palatinebones.ru/shop/201301
http://palmberry.ru/shop/204515
http://papercoating.ru/shop/580350
http://paraconvexgroup.ru/shop/684609
http://parasolmonoplane.ru/shop/1165914
http://parkingbrake.ru/shop/1165974
http://partfamily.ru/shop/1164987
http://partialmajorant.ru/shop/1167691
http://quadrupleworm.ru/shop/1287178
http://qualitybooster.ru/shop/154239
http://quasimoney.ru/shop/593454
http://quenchedspark.ru/shop/593438
http://quodrecuperet.ru/shop/126201
http://rabbetledge.ru/shop/1070563
http://radialchaser.ru/shop/126128
http://radiationestimator.ru/shop/173093
http://railwaybridge.ru/shop/339253
http://randomcoloration.ru/shop/509989
http://rapidgrowth.ru/shop/635219
http://rattlesnakemaster.ru/shop/1029491
http://reachthroughregion.ru/shop/160579
http://readingmagnifier.ru/shop/175700
http://rearchain.ru/shop/348864
http://recessioncone.ru/shop/513185
http://recordedassignment.ru/shop/14604
http://rectifiersubstation.ru/shop/1051394
http://redemptionvalue.ru/shop/1058605
http://reducingflange.ru/shop/1068306
http://referenceantigen.ru/shop/1692368
http://regeneratedprotein.ru/shop/1217238
http://reinvestmentplan.ru/shop/121213
http://safedrilling.ru/shop/1323617
http://sagprofile.ru/shop/1043343
http://salestypelease.ru/shop/1064591
http://samplinginterval.ru/shop/1407311
http://satellitehydrology.ru/shop/1454874
http://scarcecommodity.ru/shop/1433544
http://scrapermat.ru/shop/1454921
http://screwingunit.ru/shop/1488229
http://seawaterpump.ru/shop/172555
http://secondaryblock.ru/shop/248951
http://secularclergy.ru/shop/270051
http://seismicefficiency.ru/shop/41279
http://selectivediffuser.ru/shop/54145
http://semiasphalticflux.ru/shop/398428
http://semifinishmachining.ru/shop/72740
http://spicetrade.ru/spice_zakaz/290
http://spysale.ru/spy_zakaz/290
http://stungun.ru/stun_zakaz/290
http://tacticaldiameter.ru/shop/475377
http://tailstockcenter.ru/shop/488533
http://tamecurve.ru/shop/82428
http://tapecorrection.ru/shop/83974
http://tappingchuck.ru/shop/484815
http://taskreasoning.ru/shop/496607
http://technicalgrade.ru/shop/1814164
http://telangiectaticlipoma.ru/shop/620355
http://telescopicdamper.ru/shop/620084
http://temperateclimate.ru/shop/270781
http://temperedmeasure.ru/shop/398415
http://tenementbuilding.ru/shop/943070
http://tuchkas.ru/
http://ultramaficrock.ru/shop/973036
http://ultraviolettesting.ru/shop/475870
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: