Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x05 - The Cost of Living Episode Description
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It may SEEM like we're LOOKING for stuff to complain about, but truth is, no looking involved. It's just THERE.

We know. We hate the show. We're EVIL showhatemongers! If we were hitler, we'd put the show in a concentration camp and slowly starve it to death. Along with any sympathizers. AND THAT MEANS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont edit it out, I had no idea people felt that way...most of them are "huh?' questions that I wanted explained...

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I edited it out, I'm really sorry...you're entitled to your own opinions, and I'm not saying if you hate the show you're evil. I'm just saying I wish people would give it a better chance. And I know I've said that a thousand times, but that's why this time I said it a little more harshly, since it's really been bothering me lately.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ready to give it another chance. Even if I complain about it, I love that show enough to use almost every second of little free time I have to discuss it and make vids about it. Can't be that bad right?

Seriously, I calmed down. But I was seriously disapointed this week... however I saw a scene of next week's episode on the abc site and I'm excited again. I'm hopeless, I'm afraid.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But,... you ARE cylune? How are you WITH Cylune too? Weird....
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa okay sorry that was my tech bad!

It was my response: Its not a problem, you didnt need to edit it. And I dont hate the show...I mean LOL Im with Cylune- I may complain (*a little*) but I do spend a lot of free time talking about it and making videos...

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH! Haha I thouth maybe cylune was having multiple personality disorder or something.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn edit button.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're ALL taking this a bit too seriously if ya ask me. Like Aislynn said, it's just a television show.
I just read through all these pages and it's full of nothing but bickering. Where's the love people? lol.

KC, I know this is none of my buisness or anything but I kind've found what you said to harp to be very rude and not cool. I'm even surprised that it didn't get edited out by one of the mods. I know I sure as hell would've been upset if I had been the one you said that to.
I mean it's ok if you don't like the show anymore, thats fine, but you gotta remember, this IS a Lost forum after all and when you say things like "This show officially SUCKS!" of course some people are gonna take that offensive. Again, if you ask me (even though no one did) when you write things like that you are totally looking for a fight.

I'm not trying to tell ya how to feel about the show or even how you should express your opinions about it, all I'm saying is that maybe you could be more considerate to other people's feelings, thats all.
Also, correct me if I'm wrong but from what I remember I thought you had stopped watching the show back in season 2?
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I for one think KC had every right to speak the way she did. I don't post in these threads anymore because of a bad experience I had one time, not to mention nobody gives a shit anyway what I have to say, and I'm not the only one who feels that way either. Anymore it seems people arent allowed to speak their minds here and thats just bullcrap. It is just a stupid TV show and if people are going to get upset because others arent happy with it then just grow up and get a life already.

I don't really care if nobody likes what i just said. My real friends know I'd do anything for them and that I'm loyal and just don't disappear without good reason. So yeah, I'm gonna back KC because she has always been there for me and I totally agree with her right to speak out about how she feels. That's absolutely rediculous to say one person is a victim and single out just one person. I'm tired of it and it happens way too much here anymore. It's annoying.

So if you don't like what I just said then ban me. Otherwise, just ignore what i said like you usually do in these threads or go through and correct everything I just said too, I always love when people do that too.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So if you don't like what I just said then ban me. Otherwise, just ignore what i said like you usually do in these threads or go through and correct everything I just said too, I always love when people do that too.
This thread is turning bitter. You're right in saying that everybody has right to their opinion and free to say it. I didn't like the last episode and I have the right to say it... We just have to remember that people behind those monitors have feelings... I remember someone on a message board telling me I was stupid for liking Charlie. Doesn't seem much but it really hurt me. So please, let just debate in a reasonable manner and be considerate and respectful other people's feelings and opinions.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Hugs Steph* You're alright.

And Hollywood, you musta missed my last post where I offered a full LVI hug, which only one accepted. *sighs and sniffles*

Truth be told, this is just a television show. But we all know how it is, when we get fully involved with something it gets more intense, and with that, it gets more personal. I think most of us do LOVE the show, but some are finding themselves more and more disappointed for different reasons, and they're allowed to, that's them. They are also (in my opinion) allowed to talk about their disappointment. For example, I was disappointed in how they made Jack act in the second season and I had long talks with someone who was in the know about Matthew Fox's friendship with part of the crew of LOST. Supposedly, they tried to buff up MF's character in an effort to sweep away Sawyer's fan base. I didn't approve of that, cause it's just a show for ratings and truth be told, if the show lost Jack or Sawyer, it would probably be screwed. Anyway that's beside the point

Everyone here I think should be allowed to express their opinion, but only if they can express it in a courteous and civil manner. Not all of us are adults here in age, but I think we all know how to act like adults. I have no problems with anyone else's opinion, but like Hollywood said, it was starting to get a bit heated in here, and this should be a place where we can debate without ripping each other's heads off.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We cross-posted Erin! *big hugs*!!!

Now I'm going to grab another one of those adorable snowman cookie.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it wrong when i get upset but months ago no one said anything to the person who snapped at me? Okay I see now, nevermind. My two cents were added, and it's amazing how when you say something nasty suddenly people see you in the thread.

I'm done, please ignore me again. Thanks.
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to pretend like I haven't read anything else on this thread since my last post, even if I have, because I'll just get angry again. In fact, I'm only posting at all because:

ooangeliceviloo wrote:
And Hollywood, you musta missed my last post where I offered a full LVI hug, which only one accepted. *sighs and sniffles*

...I somehow missed it as well. *accepts as well*
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: