Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Official BtVS/Angel Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm onto the episode... I'm so pleasantly depressed Such an amazing show
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finale of S5 Buffy... she's.... Poor Spike...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Warren? Do I detect tears?

My 2 cents worth on "The Body"

I really related to that episode on so many levels. I lost my grandmother when I was a senior in high school. 6 months prior, she had a stroke in front of me and I remember the panic I felt and how she wouldn't speak to me and everything. When I saw that episode, I felt that it just spoke to me, that I went through all of that and that is exactly how it's like. Now, I've gotten flack for what I'm about to say before, so you know I'mm prepared. The only scene in all of the Buffy/Angel Universe that lays waste to me, that brings me to tears every time I see/hear it is Anya's speech. (I mean flack as in "what about when Buffy died?" Yeah, sad and everything, but this actually moved me totally differently). Every time!

Anywho, glad you liked, Warren! Now onto the naughty and depressing, I mean Season 6

(Nothing bad about Season 6, it happens to be one of my faves)...
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Finale of S5 Buffy... she's.... Poor Spike...

Wasn't that just one of the best finales ever Warren? I absolutely loved it. How'd you like Glory? She ROCKED didn't she?.
She's diffinately my favourite villian of the entire series.
Anyway glad you're liking the show Warren, season 6 and 7 are both awesome too.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, definitely the best finale I've seen so far. The major one was fuin, but this one has the whole sad thing
I have to wait a few days until season 6 err.... finishes it's arrival to my "Movie Rental Facility". In the meantime I can ponder about how the season can continue after an ending like that. My guess is the whole Buffy vs Draculla thing comes back into play, and Buffy somehow rises.

I feel so sorry for Spike. His scenes have always been the most heartwrenching to me, like the episode when Buffy said he was below her... Poor guy. He has a heart, I know he does! And the Scarecrow has a brain, and Lion has courage and and...

I still love all the episodes where they take some creative liscence and do something original, like "The Body", "Hush" or whatever that final episode of S4 was called

Finally: am I the only one who was glad to see Riley leave?

Quote:
Wow Warren? Do I detect tears?

Sadness! ( ) is a SAD face. ( ) is a crying face.
But if you watch any show back to back, going through a quarter of a season at a time, it's pretty hard not to get wrapped-up in the emotion of the show Like Harry Potter!
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, Riley was so freaking useless, I couldn't stand him and was SO glad to see him leave.

I mean he was a nice enough guy and all, but not what Buffy needs. Buffy needs a vampire, it's the only way she's satisfied! Sure, it's creepy and a little wrong, but it's the way she is. As my friend says: "Buffy is a necrowhore".

And I LOVE Spike, he's so awesome, he keeps getting better in season 6 and 7 too. Him and Willow are my favorites.

So glad you're liking the show!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right there with you guys on the exodus of Riley. There was a reason Spike called him Captain Cardboard . I'm a Spuffy girl at heart, so out with the Angel, out with the Riley.
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG...I really, really disliked Riley. He was such a huge ass winer.
I loved it when Angel showed back up in Sunnydale in season 4 and kicked Riley's ass.

Rileys like ~ "Where you off to?"
Angel "I'm going to see an old girlfriend"
Riley: "Oh you really think I'm gonna let that happen?"
Angel: "Think you're gonna stop me?"
Riley: "I surely do".

And then Angel lays the beats to Riley. LMAO! I loved that part.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hollywood wrote:
OMG...I really, really disliked Riley. He was such a huge ass winer.
I loved it when Angel showed back up in Sunnydale in season 4 and kicked Riley's ass.

Rileys like ~ "Where you off to?"
Angel "I'm going to see an old girlfriend"
Riley: "Oh you really think I'm gonna let that happen?"
Angel: "Think you're gonna stop me?"
Riley: "I surely do".

And then Angel lays the beats to Riley. LMAO! I loved that part.

Hee hee, that was funny! I also loved how Riley thought that Angel must have gone evil, when really, Angel was just being a jerk. Though I can't really blame him, I'd wanna punch Riley too!

LOL!

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how 12-year-oldish they become in her presence and Angel just turns to her and asks, "You actually sleep with this guy?"

Riley as an Ass Whiner... hmmm, true, but none can equal the ass-whinyness of Dawn... wait, maybe shouldn't give too much away to Warren just yet. He'll find out soon enough.

Ass Whiner, that's great!!!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Dawn bugs me too But she got better by the end... BUT you're not talking about that, are you? you're talking about some distant happening that I haven't seen yet, but will dread when it happens
Ringwench
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dawn gets less whiny as the seasons progress. By season 7, she's actually a pretty good character because they give her more to do.

Geekdom abounds.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, the premiere of Season 7 is whacked-up
I love that musical episode heheh. All the really original ones just rule.
BA5763
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPIKE: Buffy, (insert incoherent giggles here)... Duck.
BUFFY: There's a duck?
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
SPIKE: Buffy, (insert incoherent giggles here)... Duck.
BUFFY: There's a duck?

quite.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: