Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Matt is sweet, a cutie, and has good intentions. Almost everything he does is to try to help, he's just adorable... buuuut, he's been pretty boring lately.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how for the entire premiere of this season he was wandering around in the desert.

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Yeah... and he's still there. xD

I don't like that everyone can paint the future. I mean, I get if Peter does it once or twice, even if Sylar does it one or twice, this makes sense (even though that's pushing it a bit). But random African guy and Matt??? Wth? That is ISAAC's power! Respect his memory, dammit! jk But really, re-using powers is LAME. xD But I still love the show dearly. hehe
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I don't even see HOW Matt is using Isaac's power. He ate some gunk and wth, he has that power? Oookaaayyy...0_o Yeah, have people stick to their own powers!

art by me&tammy
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree - the recycling powers, especially this early on in the series is kind of lame. It's understandable Peter & Sylar can do it (cause Peter absorbed the power and well, Sylar stole it ), but the fact that all these random people can do it is kind of lame. Because whose vision of the future is going to be true? If you have everyone painting the future, what if they all paint different things?

I don't think the writers think about stuff like this

And I kind of like Adam because he's a bad guy. But then again, I adore Benjamin Linus, so I kind of have a thing for baddies And I sort of agree - Matt is kind of misplaced among everything. Seems everyone has ties to everyone else except him. But maybe they'll explain his place eventually.
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The African guy has some "magic music" I guess to help people see the future. I hate that. Isaac was made of win. It's his power! ;_;

I just watched the episode, I think it's my least favourite so far. I HATE HATE HATE what happened to Peter. It made me feel sick to see him like Sylar and kill Nathan ;_; <3 And I didn't like that Hardcore!Future! Peter was shot too. By Future!Claire no less with her evil ways. ;_;

I laughed at the flying business men. I also laughed when Peter and Peter were walking together in exactly the same way. Yeah.

Sylar was adorable in this. I liked him being the family man and having controlled his "hunger". I hope Peter can learn to control it

Hiro and Ando are like a married couple, I love them ^_^
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't like this eppy much either, least favorite of the season. I hated Five Years Gone back in S1 too. Why must the future suck?? I also hate what's happened to Peter and Claire...two of my favorites, I hate to see them go downhill like that.

On a slightly happier note...Nathan/Tracy, anyone? What did you all think of that? Personally, I thought it was rather random, but I looovvved Niki/Nathan and this is almost as good...? 0_o Lol.

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
I just watched the episode, I think it's my least favourite so far. I HATE HATE HATE what happened to Peter. It made me feel sick to see him like Sylar and kill Nathan ;_; <3 And I didn't like that Hardcore!Future! Peter was shot too. By Future!Claire no less with her evil ways. ;_;

I'm pretty sure that he stopped before he killed him... or did I miss something?

And yes, Hiro and Ando. So amusing sometimes. They're such a married couple. xD
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny that the Niki character has been with both Peter and Nathan in whatever time or way O_O But Tracy? idk, I'm still wary of her. Also, I missed some of S2. What happened to Nathan's wife and kids..?

Five Years Gone is one of my FAVOURITE episodes ever. It's just so awesome. The future does suck but that's why the world needs saving. It can still be changed. I'm not sure I like this whole formula thing though. I was expecting something like Five Years Gone where the people with abilities were seen as freaks and being arrested as "terrorists". I didn't expect everyone to be flying though xD It looked funny.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure that he stopped before he killed him... or did I miss something?

I'm almost certain I saw Nathan's eyes open after he fell to suggest he was dead. I would have preferred if Peter had stopped just before though
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, no, Peter did kill Nathan. He didn't actually take his head off, but Nathan was definitely dead. I loves Nathan! *huggles*

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's weird, I must have been distracted by something then... I was quite distracted during the episode.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
It's funny that the Niki character has been with both Peter and Nathan in whatever time or way O_O But Tracy? idk, I'm still wary of her. Also, I missed some of S2. What happened to Nathan's wife and kids..?

Nathan and his wife got divorced and his wife got custody...I dunno if Nathan ever visits them, cuz he saw them like once for two seconds in S2...

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
Jemmz wrote:

Nathan and his wife got divorced and his wife got custody...I dunno if Nathan ever visits them, cuz he saw them like once for two seconds in S2...

Aw, that's so sad But definitely ship Tracy/Nathan now then xD Why not?
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, since I can't have Niki/Nathan anymore, I guess I have to ship Tracy/Nathan...

art by me&tammy
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the recap, it says "Peter tries to 'eat Nathan's brain' before running off." Tries? Meaning, he didn't actually kill him? I googled it and can't seem to find anywhere that it says Peter actually killed him. Meh, you guys are right, I'm sure, I'm just curious to see it for myself. hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 4 of 16

Jump to: