Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

One Of These Will Die
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she meant about the promise thing, not that she would die.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To be honest I don't want anyone else dead, it's getting beyond a joke!!

Yeah seriously! Why do they feel like they need to keep killing people! I don't like getting used to new people! Its annoying!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
Charmed_Charlee wrote:
It's rumoured Kate, but not much on it atm

They won't kill Kate...lol b/c they know they'd loose half their audience b/c of all those crazy Jaters!! Kate and Jack will be there until the end. Unless one of the actors wants out or something...but with just one season left I don't see that happening.

Yeah, that's just in reference as her ep is 11
That could be the same with Sawyer though as well tehe

Exactly, it's like why bother killing people all you'll be doing is killing your audience, because a show is made up of many things and charcaters is one of them.
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you know i would go with the "stop killing characters" argument 2 seasons ago, but i think at this point,as were nearing towards the end, its very reasonable for characters to die. Were almost to the end. I expect allot more deaths till then.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UPDATED:

Between:

Ben
Dan
Sawyer

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charmed_Charlee wrote:
UPDATED:

Between:

Ben
Dan
Sawyer

OMG, NOOO! I really don't want any of them to die! This sucks Please, let Sawyer survive, please,please....
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know yeah, I was really hoping that it wouldn't be Sawyer now I'm getting scared
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really annoyed that Ben is still on the list. But I think he's too important of a player to die now.

Same goes for Daniel - we don't even know his backstory yet and we don't even how just how he fits into the story. To kill him now would piss a lot of people off - unless we get that info and boom - then he dies. Which is also plausible.

That leaves Sawyer I really hope it's not true and it turns out to be someone else, but ugh....I think I'm gonna start preparing myself soon...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know yeah, I'm the same gonna start preparing, and what I hate most is that it's from a reliable source

If Sawyer went I'd be worse than when Charlie, died and I cried so many times at that
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NepEnut wrote:
I'm really annoyed that Ben is still on the list. But I think he's too important of a player to die now.

Same goes for Daniel - we don't even know his backstory yet and we don't even how just how he fits into the story. To kill him now would piss a lot of people off - unless we get that info and boom - then he dies. Which is also plausible.

That leaves Sawyer I really hope it's not true and it turns out to be someone else, but ugh....I think I'm gonna start preparing myself soon...

I'm sad, to say that I agree.. . Sawyer dying is the most obvious thing... Dan can't die... He's such a new character and he's important for the story. I really doubt Ben's gonna die too. He too important for the story too....
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NepEnut wrote:

Hey, they killed Libby and Charlotte before we knew a bit about them. I really really hope it's not Dan or Ben though - which again, leaves Sawyer, but for me, that's better than either of the other two.

art by me&tammy
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where did you hear this spoiler from?
If it was anyone it would have to be Sawyer. Ben is too important, and Daniel too new and integral to the time travelling thing...but NO NOT SAWYER!!!!! there will be hardly any of the original losties left. its times like these that I really miss all of them!!!

*hugs Boone,Shannon,Ana,Libby,Michael,Charlie etc*

*leaves Paulo&Nikki in the sand*

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, updated i still think it'll be dan ;] Ben is a little too obvious a choice for me and i refuse to believe that it'll be Sawyer

pruedens
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know i try to think as a writer and not as a fan !!

what death would make more sense for the storyline

-Ben dies....

it could be but he is a powerfull part of the game and we didnt find yet if he represent the one of the two sides of the "war" ...
He is the only stable character he is a complete personality
and he has followers but not as loving character most of people will be happy and not sad with his death

-Daniel dies

In my opinion he is more close to be that person but i am not exactly sure
He is a part of the game and his presence leaves more questions if we see more about him in the next episodes and we have answers about his past[hawking,widmore ...] i would say his the one who s going to die but still he is the only one who knows what is going one in the island

-Sawyer dies

And all the crazy girls die from sadness
Well Josh is a very popular in lost and a very amazing actor and in this season we saw his evolution from the con to the person wich some people [juliet miles daniel jin ] can count on as a leader...

he change his stripes and he had a clean slate when he jump from the chopper and as we know in ep 11 we will have cassidy and clementine appearance so his chapter is close to end

He is now a leader he has a life [for 3 years with Juliet he clean up when he found the real Sawyer in season 3 now he will find out about cassidy and clementine so for me he is complete as a character and he makes more sense to die as a hero now with no open cases

i like his character but it was for me annoying that thing with the whole triangle thing not just for him but for all the involving characters they deserved much more .....

but i dont think they will kill him at this part of time

so my vote goes sadly for Daniel [i totally will be sad if he dies]

lost is the show with the most killings and we have one more season ............... the only thing we know for sure in lost is the fact that someone will die!!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*breathes*

I started crying when I read the first line of this

Don in Dallas: Kristin, are they killing off Sawyer on Lost?

Yes, they're killing Sawyer off Lost. Other season finale deaths to expect this year: A depressed McDreamy commits surgical hara-kiri with a scalpel on Grey's Anatomy, Blair uses thallium poison to kill Chuck Bass on Gossip Girl, and Jon Stewart is being written out of The Daily Show With Jon Stewart. (Sorry for the bad joke.) To my own personal knowledge, Josh Holloway is not going anywhere (swear). However, it is possible there is a death I don't know about..

So hopefully it won't be Sawyer now, but that still leaves Dan

Rosie: It's been floating around lost spoiler sites
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 3 of 9

Jump to: