Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Love Like Strangers - Kate/Sam (lost/spn) by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh thank God you like the song!! i get so many comments in other places like "not a fan of the song" etc. i love Heart so glad you liked this one Sammy is just too cute *hugs*

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How can people not like the song??
I have the biggest 80s music fangirl heart one you possibly have!! Admittedly, the clothing and the haircuts were really, really bad back then but the music is made of awesome with a big portion of awesome sauce on top! *is excited*
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol; i am a MASSIVE 70's/80's music fan; got it from both my parents, lol Heart is my latest love; i seem to love every song they have lol Queen, Meat Loaf, Beatles, Traveling Wilbury's; THAT was music

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Love Like Strangers - Kate/Sam by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This video= <3 for me!!! Seriously, this...I just loved this so much. It's so creative, and so amazing, and you tell such a story in such a believable way it feels like it really happened on some show somewhere. You make me want to ship Kate/Sam, seriously!!!
As soon as I get all caught up on the seasons and start watching the videos, I'm pretty much just running through your entire collection of videos and watching all of them, cause you are just that good!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aww, thanks Becca!! that's so sweet of you to say! You should totally ship Sam/Kate in the future! : The new Skate... altho I kinda like Skam; even tho it doesn't really make sense as a ship name, lol!!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:45 am    Post subject: Love Like Strangers - Kate/Sam by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Ok, so I know I've already left you about a billion comments on this video, but now that I've actually seen all the Lost episodes you worked with, I'm even more impressed with this video then I was before!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: