Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SurReality TV: The Challenge (feat. assorted LVIers)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stardael
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woo! New episode and time for some voting action! Bring it, folks!

Awesome once again, Jen. I love how reality showish it feels. But that is pretty much the point, right? Say... Are Charlie and Sawyer both going for double action?
And opening vid! I love it! SO great! *must watch again*

Btw, thanks for the team lists
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the ONLY reality show I've ever watched (er, or read!) lol.

I like the opening vid too. Nicely edited!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah haha, sorry Ais, ut you know Sawyer has a thing for brunettes...Im not one either, so...

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad you guys are into this!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen gets a lot in this...sadly, as in life, Ruth none. LOL!

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...I wouldn't worry about that TOO much, Ruth...just wait. Patience, my friend.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh boy I was just kidding!!!! This is so cool Jen, thanks for being the mastermind and author

Stardael
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah! Action for everyone! Will Ben get some too?
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries, Ruth...I'm having just as much fun, if not more, writing this than you guys are just reading haha

Sorry Ben, no love for you--fraternizing with the contestants is off limits

NEW EPISODE---a MUST read!:

“Crap!”

Aislynn looks up from her dinner and over at Marcus. “What’d you do?” she asks in an amiably accusatory tone.

“I spilled in the oven...” he says, frowning.

“Did you preheat it?” Aislynn asks, setting down her drink and standing up, walking over to join Marcus at the oven.

“Preheat?” Marcus asks, “no...I never do that.”

Aislynn grins and rolls her eyes. “So it’s not hot in there?”

“No...” Marcus says slowly, raising his eyebrows at her.

“So,” Aislynn says, “clean it up.”

“Why?!” Marcus asks, frowning as Aislynn turns her back on him and picks up her empty dinner plate and glass and putting them in the sink.

“Because if you don’t, next time someone uses it, it’ll smell bad,” Aislynn replies. “It won’t take you long to clean it, Marcus.” She gives him a look that shows that she means business before she tosses him a towel and leaves the kitchen, making her way to the pool.

Marcus catches the towel as she departs and looks down at it, frowning. “Crap...” he mutters and leans into the oven to clean up his mess.

Jen, Colin, and Steph are playing cards in the living room while most of the rest of the group are out in the pool. John is reading a book in one of the chairs, half-watching their game.

“S***,” Jen sighs. “I fold.” She puts her cards down and frowns.

“Full house, Colin,” Steph says. “Read ‘em and weep.”

“Damn!” Colin groans, tossing down his pair of Kings angrily. “Deal again; I’m gonna go get a drink,” he says.

“Yeah okay,” Steph says as Colin stands up and leaves them behind.

“Ais,” Warren calls out, “comin’ in?” He stands up in the pool.

“Not right now,” Aislynn replies. “What are you guys doing, anyway?”

Jack and Kate are tying ropes to a tree branch that is hanging over a wooden fence, peeking into their swimming area as Sawyer and Paul wait with the other end of the rope in hand, standing beside the pole for the clothes line on the opposite side of the pool.

“We’re gonna play volleyball,” Warren says. “We could use another player...” he adds.

“O..kay...” Aislynn says slowly, grinning.

“What are you doing?” Colin asks as he pours himself a glass of water, looking over at Marcus as he leans further into the oven.

“I’m cleaning up my mess,” Marcus replies, grudgingly.

Colin pauses, walking toward him. “Why?”

“Aislynn said so,” Marcus says.

Colin shrugs. “Have fun with that,” he says. He starts away but a mischievous grin crosses his lips and he turns again.

Unable to help himself from Marcus’s perfect set up, Colin quickly pushes up the oven door, causing Marcus to jump with surprise and hit his head on the upper part of the oven.

“Ow, Colin, you jerk!” Marcus yells as Colin laughs and walks back out of the kitchen.

“Anyone mind if I use the shower?” Locke asks, setting his book down.

“We don’t,” Jen replies, “I think everyone else is in the pool.”

Locke stands and nods, leaving Jen and Steph to take a shower as Colin comes back into the living room, sniggering.

“What?” Steph asks as Colin sits back down on the floor beside her.

“Nothing,” Colin says seriously, cutting off his laughter abruptly. “Let’s play.”

Marcus grumbles angrily and reaches his hands up to push down on the door of the oven to let himself out. His head is pounding and he figures ice will help.

When he pushes down, though, nothing happens.

“What the...?”

“What are the teams?” Aislynn asks as she takes her tank top off, resting a hand on her bathing suit-clad hip.

“Me, Sawyer, and Ruth versus Jack, Charlie, Claire, and Paul,” Warren replies.

“Where’s Nikki?” Aislynn asks.

“Who cares?” Charlie asks as he tightens the string of his swimming trunks.

Marcus pushes harder on the door and it still doesn’t budge. “Crap!” he shouts. “Hey!” he calls out, as he tries fruitlessly to push on the door again. “Colin!”

The hinges of the oven door creak slightly under the weight Marcus puts on them, but it refuses to open again.

“HEY!” Marcus yells out, “COLIN! HELP ME, YOU JERK!”

Jen looks up from her hand of cards. “Is that Marcus?” she asks.

Colin grins and draws a card. “Probably.”

“What’d you do?” Steph asks.

“Nothing!” Colin insists, stifling another round of giggles.

Jen sets her cards down and stands up, heading toward the kitchen. “Marcus?” she calls out.

“Do you hear that?” Claire asks, raising an eyebrow. “What is that?”

Aislynn turns her head toward the kitchen.

“COLIN, DAMMIT!”

“It’s just Marcus and Colin goofing off, I imagine,” Aislynn replies dismissively.

“Jen?! Hey! Help me out!” Marcus calls, his voice echoing loudly at his ears from his place in the oven.

Jen walks into the kitchen and sees Marcus with his head in the oven, hands pushing at the door. “What the hell, Marcus?” she asks, annoyed.

“Colin did it, and I can’t get the door to move now!” Marcus replies, his voice muffled to Jen’s ears.

She steps forward. “What, now?”

“GET ME OUT!” Marcus yells, cringing at the sound of his own yells.

“Jesus Christ, Mon Frere,” Jen sighs, “chill out.” She walks up to him and stands behind him, putting her hands next to his on the oven door and pushing. The door doesn’t move. “What the hell?” she asks herself more than Marcus and she pushes again. It still doesn’t move.

“See?” Marcus asks.

“What the hell are you doing with your head in the friggen oven anyway?” Jen asks as she hops up a little and pushes all of her body weight on the door. It creaks and moves slightly, but not enough to give Marcus the room he needs to slide out.

“This is all Aislynn’s fault,” Marcus grumbles from inside, “I could’ve just left the mess and it would’ve been fine; no one would have even noticed.”

“Hang on,” Jen says, “I can’t get it; I’ll be right back.”

“Don’t leave me here!” Marcus protests.

“Well, what do you want me to do, Marcus?!” Jen shouts, “I can’t get it, okay?!”

“So yell for help,” he replies, annoyed.

“Just hang on, okay? Let me go get Jack or something,” she says, “he’ll be able to get it.”

There’s a short pause. Marcus sighs. “Fine,” he replies.

“Seriously, Colin,” Steph says, hearing the commotion in the kitchen, “what’d you do?”

“Nothing, he’s fine,” Colin insists. “Another hand?”

“Hey Jack?” Jen calls out from the kitchen door. “Can you come here for a second?”

Jack looks up and hands the rope to Kate to finish the knot. “What’s up?” he calls back to her as he starts walking around the pool toward her.

Jen sighs. “Just come here?”

“I’m coming...”

When Jack reaches her, Jen sighs. She lowers her voice. “Marcus is stuck and I can’t get him out...can you help me?” she asks.

“Stuck where?” Jack asks as Jen leads him into the kitchen.

Jen points. “In the oven.”

Jack’s eyes go wide. “How the hell...?”

“The door’s stuck,” Marcus calls out. “This is really rather uncomfortable, so...can we get it open, now, please?”

Surpressing his urge to laugh, Jack grins and steps forward, putting both of his hands beside Marcus’s right hand. “Jen, take the other side. I’ll count to three.”

“Okay,” Jen replies, positioning herself as Jack has instructed.

“One...two...three,” Jack says and he and Jen join Marcus in the effort of pushing the door. Jack’s face goes red as he pushes with all his might. He looks up at Jen, whose face is also beet red with effort and he lets go. “Stop.”

“No, don’t stop!” Marcus whines.

“Sawyer!” Jack calls out, turning his head toward the door.

“What?” Sawyer yells back.

“Get in here; I need some help!” Jack answers.

Aislynn turns her head toward the door leading into the kitchen. “What on the Earth is the problem in there?” she asks no one in particular as Sawyer passes her on the way to the kitchen, Paul in tow.

“No idea...” Claire replies vaguely, sounding curious.

“What in the hell...?” Sawyer asks as he walks into the kitchen.

Paul fails to keep his laughter to himself. “What happened?” he asks.

“Just help us,” Jen snaps.

Sawyer comes up on Jen’s side. “Move it, Princess, I got it,” he says, nudging her out of the way as he sets his hands down on the oven door beside Marcus’s.

Jen furrows her brow and crosses her arms.

“Count it off, Doc,” Sawyer says as Paul sets his hands, too, on the door of the oven, to join the effort.

Aislynn and Claire decide that their curiosity is too much to take and they walk into the kitchen, stopping dead in the doorway, jaws slackening in surprise at the sight. Ruth, overhearing, decides to join them. Kate hurries around the pool and follows, curious. When she walks in behind the other three, her eyes go wide and she lets out an involuntary half gasp-half laugh.

“Oh, my God,” Claire squeaks.

“Whoa...” Ruth breathes.

“Is he okay?” Aislynn asks quickly.

“I’m just dandy,” Marcus replies sarcastically.

“One...two...three,” Jack counts off, and the guys all push down. The door moves again, but only very slightly.

“Dammit!” Jack hisses. “Where’s John?”

“Shower,” Jen replies almost apologetically.

“Marcus, what happened?” Aislynn asks as she, Ruth, Kate, and Claire come further into the kitchen.

Steph and Colin appear in the doorway from the living room.

“Oh man!” Colin laughs.

“COLIN!” Marcus yells, “get over here and help! This is your fault!”

“I’d rather watch the show, thanks,” Colin replies with a grin.

“Go get Warren and Charlie,” Jack instructs Claire when he catches her eye first.

Claire nods and hurries out of the kitchen.

“Great,” Marcus groans, “a team effort...”

Colin starts forward and settles himself into a spot between Jack and the wall, dropping his hands down onto the oven door as well, waiting to help them. He feels a little guilty in spite of the fact that he finds the situation highly amusing.

When Claire comes back a moment later, Warren and Charlie are right behind her and don’t bother to ask what’s happened. They simply take their places and put their hands on the door.

“One...two...”

“Wait!” Jen yells. “If you put too much pressure on it, you’ll break it...”

“So?!” Marcus yells from inside the oven.

“So, if they break it, it’s going to crush your toes, Mon Frere,” she says.

Jack looks down and notices for the first time that, yes, if the door snaps off, it’ll fall on Marcus’s feet. “Okay...” he says, taking lead, “you girls...grab his legs and pull him up.”

“Then if the door breaks, he’ll hurt himself, won’t he?” Aislynn asks.

“Just...” Jack starts, frustrated, “just, you four,” he says pointing at Ruth, Kate, Aislynn and Claire who are standing behind him, “grab his legs and pull him up. You and you,” he says looking up at Jen and Steph, “come over here and be ready to help catch him so he can steady himself.”

“This sucks...” Marcus mutters, rolling his eyes.

“Hey...what’re you doing?”

Everyone turns their head to look and sees Nikki standing in the doorway leading in from the living room, staring at them. Her hair is still sleep-disheveled from her post-dinner nap.

“We’re having a party,” Sawyer snaps, “what’s it look like?”

“Around the oven?” Nikki asks, “that’s sort of silly...”

“Get her out of here,” Jack mutters.

“Nikki, please go see if John is out of the shower, yet,” Paul says as calmly as he can.

Nikki shrugs. “Okay, fine,” she replies, turning on her heels and leaving them.

“All right, is everybody ready?” Jack asks.

He looks around as everyone nods. Jen and Steph each take one of Marcus’s arms in their hands as Aislynn and Claire grab one of his legs–Ruth and Kate take the other–and lift them up waist-high so that the door won’t hit them when it breaks.

“Please be careful...” Aislynn pleads.

“Watch your head, Gerbil,” Steph says quickly.

Jack counts off again and on three, all the men push down hard on the door. It creaks again loudly and they continue to push until one of the hinges cracks.

“Stop!” Jack yells and everyone freezes. “Put him down,” he says to Aislynn, Ruth, and Claire. Jen and Steph, too, let go, when Ruth and Aislynn let go, and Kate and Claire gingerly let down Marcus’s legs.

“This is so embarrassing...” Marcus groans.

“That’ll teach you to tell people to put their kids’ heads in ovens as a form of discipline,” Steph cracks.

“Oh, ha ha,” Marcus replies without humor.

“We’re just going to push on that side,” Jack says, letting his hands off the oven door and moving to squeeze in between Warren and Sawyer. “This hinge is about to snap...that ought to give him enough room to slide out again.”

The guys all nod and move accordingly as Marcus tries to step back slightly, just in case the whole door breaks.

Once again, Jack counts off and the guys put all of their weight on the one side of the oven door until the hinge breaks with a loud snapping sound and their side of the door falls a few inches.

Marcus tries to slide out and he still can’t quite get out. “Fantastic...” he mutters.

“Okay, hang on, Mon Frere, don’t move,” Jen says, shoving a few of the guys out of her way. She straightens the door and looks over at Aislynn. “See, if you push on that side now, if it’ll budge a little. I think we only need another inch or two.”

Aislynn nods and steps forward, pushing down on the door. Very slowly and with a considerable amount of effort on Aislynn’s part, the door creaks open and Marcus quickly pulls himself free, as if he were to stay put another minute, the door might change its mind and lock him in again.

He stares at the oven door, glaring and then rounds on Colin. “Thanks a lot,” he replies sarcastically as the group disbands and goes back to what they were doing.

“What? I didn’t know the stupid thing was gonna get stuck...” Colin replies defensively. “Anyway, Aislynn’s the one who made you clean in there or else you wouldn’t have even had your head in there in the first place.”

“Hey!” Aislynn says, a little annoyed at being fingered for Marcus’s unfortunate oven incident.

“Well...?” Colin says, shrugging.

“It’s nobody’s fault and it’s over, so let it be,” Steph breaks in.

“Come on, Marcus,” Jen says, smiling a little at him. “You okay?”

Marcus frowns at Colin once more and then turns his head toward Jen. “I banged my head when Colin shut the stupid door...” he says, “but otherwise, I’m fine. Thanks.”

“C’mere, I’ll get you some ice,” Jen offers, grabbing a towel off the counter and opening the freezer to get some ice.

A few hours after the oven incident, everyone has gone back to their sleeping quarters. Most of them are asleep. Aislynn lies awake, her head pounding and her stomach flip-flopping nervously. How are her teammates going to take this...?

Just after the oven incident, Aislynn’s cell phone rang. When she answered it, the voice on the other line had a tone in it that made Aislynn depart from her new friends and retreat to the silence of the then-empty shower.

Aislynn tosses and turns restlessly. The phone call she’d received earlier was to inform her of an at-home emergency and given the circumstances of the call, Aislynn has already decided that she needs to withdraw from the game and go home. She’ll miss her friends and she’ll definitely miss Sawyer...but family is more important, even if she’s secretly second-guessing her decision for the sake of her teammates.

She tells herself that they’ll all understand and that this is just something that she has to do right now. Ultimately, Aislynn decides that in the morning, right before the vote, she’ll make the official announcement to her teammates and to Ben. Perhaps at least one person on her team will be thankful to see her go, if that means it saves them from being sent away unwillingly. With that thought, she slowly drifts off to sleep. Tomorrow is another day.

A/N: There is no need for concern on Aislynn's part--there is no emergency at home. She's politely withdrawn from the game for personal reasons and I simply wrote that for the fic's sake. RED TEAM: No votes this time around. Thanks for understanding! We'll miss you, Ais! *hugs*

Last edited by mistojen on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you mean "John" when you said "Josh"? I was like "who's josh?". LOL you put Nikki in there just to make fun of! admit it, haha! And yes everybody as I read Im trying to put it in the different accents...

What will happen next time on LVI Reality Theater?

Will Aislynn leave the team?

Will they make the right decision in the next vote?

Will Marcus' head eventually return to its normal shape?

Found out all this and next time on...

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocksiren wrote:
Did you mean "John" when you said "Josh"? I was like "who's josh?". LOL you put Nikki in there just to make fun of! admit it, haha! And yes everybody as I read Im trying to put it in the different accents...

I meant Sawyer I fail *fixes*

Quote:
What will happen next time on LVI Reality Theater?

Will Aislynn leave the team?

Will they make the right decision in the next vote?

Will Marcus' head eventually return to its normal shape?

Found out all this and next time on...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA will Marcus' head eventually return to its normal shape? BEAUTIFUL!
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh well you KNOW what graphic I need to do next...heh heh heh...

mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMFAO! YES! The oven incident! I can't wait to see THAT one!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was...hilarious. Although I'm sad to see Aislynn go! ;(
Stardael
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh. My. Gosh. Marcus with his head stuck in the oven? Where did that come from? I definitely can't wait to see that graphic either!

Aww... Ais is leaving the game? Very sad indeed, but I'm sure she had her reasons. *hugs Ais and gives her lots and lots of chocolate chip cookies* Take care of yourself now

mistojen wrote:
Sorry Ben, no love for you--fraternizing with the contestants is off limits

Sucks to be the host, doesn't it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 13 of 34

Jump to: